Pol, please, answer me the biggest question: Which is the "true" church? ,the protestant or catholic church?

Pol, please, answer me the biggest question: Which is the "true" church? ,the protestant or catholic church?

Attached: dedsmeks.jpg (1000x750, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/why_baptists_are_not_protestants.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mormonism

In a matter of what?

Neither. Stop bowing before a kike on a stick

papists get out

I mean, which is the "church of Christ" that predicts the holy bible?

Read the Bible and let the Word settle it for you. Aye?

Catholicism.

Matthew 16:18
>“I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.”
Not only Peter is the founder of the Catholic Church but it's also showing the superior authority that is the Pope, the succesor of Peter throne, not matter how much Orthodox want to say otherwise.

Also, anything but Catholicism or Orthodox it's not real Christian.
If your religion never fought a Crusade then it's modernism meme

Catholic church was founded by Jesus. protestant church was started by MArtin Luther. No contest. However, the Catholic church has been corrupted by Satan, the current pope is inhabited by a demon.

The holy bible as of right now is false and has a certain false view on the world but the closest one you can get is the orthodox you can find the byzantine bible in some monasteries in Greece it's pretty much what you need to know about christianity and it's not that shitty as the rest

>Which is the "true" church?
The universal and invisible church that is composed of members of those visible churches that affirm salvation by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone.

lutheran

Neither. The true church is not an earthly organization, but rather us the sum of all true believers born again into the spiritual family of God, connected to one another by the Holy Spirit like grapes on a vine. Jesus said he is the vine.

Hmmmmmmmm....

Attached: 0237498263974623874.jpg (3000x3367, 3.55M)

Eastern Orthodox. Everybody knows this.

The one true church is within your heart where the holy spirit dwells

The Vatican is a cult, not a church. Remove the heresy.

Whichever one makes you stay in fucking Mexico.

kek

says guy with cross in his flag

Thank you, I really believe that the Catholic Church is the right choice, but how to choose the right physical congregation of the church to guide me through the path of Christ? If the congregation accepts fags means that it is degenerate or there are other factors.

Did I say something wrong polish brother is it not true that the kikes have destroyed christianity and the bible and are now using it to rule over the west by making everyone an atheist

catholic obviously

Oh you again, the descendant of those who created their own church to allow adultery.

Well spoken, Ahmed.

neither. Follow the words of christ and christ alone, and think for yourself.

Attached: 1527127603243.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Hey there representative of a race which hasn't worked out religion is a power play.

Do you want the pure, unadulterated answer?

Independent baptists.

If you're truly honest to yourself, you will find this to be true. Read the link below (takes 10 minutes to read through).

jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/why_baptists_are_not_protestants.htm

Attached: 1504817569183.jpg (1142x933, 277K)

This.

Jesus is the church

Where ever people gather in his name, it's a church. It's not some building or whatever.

Only way to do it it's to search it for yourself, meet the people, the priest, etc.

Just remember, even though some congregations are corrupted, others are based, depends on the city sometimes.

This
Even if the kike on a stick was real (which he probably wasn't since the best historical record of him was from (((Joesphus))), a talmudic pharisee [surprise, surprise, he changed his name to fit in to European society] who said Jesus shattered the laws of physics inexplicably multiple times, coupled with the fact that the gospels follow very ancient archetypal stories of other Mediterranean and Middle Eastern myster religions including Egypt, Sumer and Babylon, which the talmudic kikes were certainly aware of), the story of the gospels is just muh based kike getting into a fight against the talmudic leadership. At beast, he's an interesting example of people standing up to the followers of the Babylonian oral tradition (talmud), at worst, he's a made up character, invented by the talmud people to subvert their Roman rulers. Either way, don't worship him.
>What is the true church?
This is too basic bitch to address
Now, an interesting conversation would be
>why does the Book of Revelation name the Jew and lay out their inevitable defeat by Jesus?

Pic related is Josephus, btw. Oy vey.

Attached: 250px-Josephusbust.jpg (250x374, 20K)

Evangelicalism. Not megachurches though. The message is true but a lot of the super pastors have been tempted by greed.

The Westboro Baptist Church.

>Whichever one makes you stay in fucking Mexico.
so none of them? all US Churches are eagerly importing migrants

Neither. All sandnigger religions are equally invalid.

>who are the church fathers

I vote catholic

Josephus predates the talmud

Joseph, james, thomas, Matthew, mark, luke, john are all jewish names.

You got it all back wards.

nondenominational/baptist protestant:
jesus = god
jesus = no sins
jesus died for our sins
if we believe, we're saved

all the rest is cruft:
no good works to be saved
no pope/priests being intermediaries to jesus/god

>Josephus predates the talmud
The talmud was written around 200 AD. But it was an oral tradition stemming from the Israelite captivity in Babylon in the 7th century bc.
>Joseph, james, thomas, Matthew, mark, luke, john are all jewish names.
pic related
>You got it all back wards.
Fuck off brainlet

Attached: Filthy name changing kike.png (1600x460, 98K)