Let me present you the US president for 2024

I got good sources, top high performance people. Trump is going to be re-elected next term, after him Rick Scott, Governor of Florida is taking the office. He's a republican and a billionaire with really strong contacts, he's a good friend of President Trump.

Have you even heard about him?

rickscottforflorida.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Caa-QmSdVKk

Attached: rickscott.png (555x358, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1lc7i7BaG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it might be floridian folklore, but they say rick scott can suck a golf ball through a garden hose

I'm from Jacksonville, Florida. Scott is okay but nothing that great. I'm voting for him over Bill Nelson for senator, but considering how bad Bill Nelson is that isn't saying a lot.

Cory Booker will be the next POTUS. Screenshot this

Scott isn't gay. But he's really not a politician to get that excited about.

It's pretty stupid to already be speculating about the 2024 Republican nominee anyway.

I have far more important and immediate things to worry about than the 2024 Republican nominee for POTUS.

Right now, we need to worry about stopping all non-white immigration. Including immigration of "white" South Africans and "white" Argentinians.

In 5 years, we can talk about the 2024 Republican nominee.

I think I'll vote third party again. Scott has a lot of baggage and can only win by being up against a shitty opponent. So I wouldn't be surprised if they try to pit him against the kind of shit the Dems run in a national race.

lmao rick scott is one of the swampiest goys out there. doubt florida would even vote for this dude if he somehow won the primaries

>wife has millions of dollars invested in a drug-testing company
>rick signs legislation making drug-testing mandatory for welfare recipients
yeah this is definitely the guy i want as president

Requiring drug-testing for welfare recipients was a good thing. It would have greatly cut down on the number of niggers we'd have to pay gibmedats to. Although unfortunately it was struck down by a court.

I'm not that big of a fan of Scott and his wife's business dealings though.

Floridafag here. Fuck this crazy eyed faggot for cucking to the Goblina Squad and raising the age to buy arms to 21. He's just a corrupt politician larping with an R next to his name but willing to flop on any issue as long as it doesn't hurt his wallet. Only reason he's where he's at is because his Democrat opponents are wearing their pants on their head and slinging their feces around the room. I unironically want Cruz to run again.

he cucked on gun control, fuck him. he's better than any democrat but in a GOP presidential I'll be voting for Clay Higgins in 2024
youtube.com/watch?v=m1lc7i7BaG8

Never heard of Clay Higgins before. But his wiki article says he's a big opponent of nigger and spic women aborting their children, which is a big turn off to me.

Didn't he literally defraud the government of millions in Medicare money? I mean Florida isn't known for it's young demographics.

Is florida any nice?
>dont worry live in TN

Ted cruz should run in 2024.

Mandatory drug testing is a waste of money to administer and a colossal dragnet invasion of privacy. Half the people caught are using drugs that should be legal anyway.

Rick Scott's business dealings are shady. I also don't like how he caved in on gun owning rights. Although on the positive side he did strengthen the stand your ground laws.

Rick Scott can eat a dick. He’s a John McCain but just panders more to liberals

Shut up and quit sounding like a liberal. Anything that cuts the number of niggers on welfare is a great thing to me.

Rick is not something to be excited about. He's a neocon to the core. He sucked off GWB when operation waste a shitton of money and create millions of refugees for Europe was in full-swing.

We need more subversive candidates that the deep state can't control. The current power structure needs at LEAST 12 more years of being in complete chaos for this cycle to break.

Jacksonville is okay, although most of the rest of the state is a shithole. A bunch of Yankees, spics and kikes. Orlando and Tampa are made up of Midwesterners and Puerto Rican quadroons. Miami and Fort Lauderdale are made up of Dominicans, Cubans larping as white, kikes and New Yorkers.

Cruz is a manlet, manlets never win presidential elections.

FL bros thread, then?

904 reporting in

Attached: 03_sharkswarm_hires.jpg (3000x2238, 732K)

Is there some secret game going on where the GOP goes out of their way to pick the shittiest candidates humanly possible each year?

You guys are doing an amazing job at it so far.

Moved to Jacksonville from Colorado Springs.

Pros:
>fairly nice weather almost constantly
>not too far from a beach at any given time
>spread out
>only two hours from Savannah or Orlando going north or south

Cons:
>the west side of the city is rough as shit
>spread out
>generic strip malls as far as the eye can see
>overwhelmingly conservative in some parts

Anyway, Scott has barely won the governor's race both times. He currently is barely ahead of Bill Nelson in senatorial polling, and it's no guarantee he will win.

Scott is not that great of a candidate.

South Florida is garbage. People will speak to you in Spanish then act like you're the asshole for not understanding them, New Yorkers (Jews) subverting the state into the shithole they just left burning, and wander into a Haitian neighborhood you'll get shot.

I'd vote for Rick Scott, but only due to the shit-tier options otherwise. Don't forget he's corript as well, even if it's good for keeping FL pro-business (i.e. his billions in Medicare fraud, Solantic ties and other sketchy qiid pro quo stuff).