Do white people really never use spices?

>be exchange student in Europe
>'you have to taste this traditional dish, user!'
>it's just bland pork with starches and boiled vegetables

Attached: 1280px-Outdoor_spice_market-keeping_buyers_in_line-ian-w-scott.jpg (1280x960, 384K)

You have to dive into the sea and go back south, Al-Shillstani

sage

Spices existed because you desert apes ate tainted meat.

Attached: canada islam muslim lol.jpg (771x767, 142K)

>Do white people really never use spices?
gee, I dunno.
How do you think the Atlantic Slave trade got STARTED, Hans?

Attached: 1533680637448.jpg (768x768, 107K)

Spices are used by third worlders to cover up the rotting food taste of their week old roadkill and bug food.
That being said, most white foods are bland because no spices are native to where white people are from.

Attached: 1533891931886.jpg (600x450, 67K)

No brown folk think pepper is flavour

Attached: A3B0609E-653F-4F99-BB20-11DF25F545D4.jpg (300x225, 61K)

>with starches
The fuck?

Try Sausage/Bratwurst with loads of spicy mustard
Sauerkraut
All kinds of roasts

Also state your nationality

We've never had the need to cover up the stench of rot like other countries.

You should have gone to Italy!

In America you have to find a Farmers’ Market to avoid the junk in the groceries stores because everything is loaded with salt and sugar. Then you can season pure meats to your liking and juice local veggies and fruits.

Attached: DCD66DB2-6852-4FE2-AE6F-F80C6DDF7241.jpg (2208x1242, 1.23M)

I don‘t know where the fuck you are pooing, but if you haven‘t heard of Paprika Powder, Salt, Pepper, Raddish, Onions or even Garlic, you should probably just kill yourself.
And I‘m sorry that your tastebuds have been so thoroughly ruined by over seasoned food, you don‘t even know what meat tastes like.

Gourmet food was invented by Europeans.
Black hairs over spice their spoiled food as fish and meat quickly rot in hot environments

Everyone here must use pepper a bit from time to time. I wouldnt count salt among them (assuming only crap found beyond the old world during old times).

Europeans conquered the entire world for access to spices.

I'm from Azerbaijan and I've head roast, it was just boiled meat, dumplings and some sauce that tasted just like meat and salt.

Meds arent white and never have been.

>burgers eat mustard all the time in their fast food
Murica btfo. Niggers confirmed.

Europeans invented spices in dishes you low iq fucking thirdworld niggers.
How fucking moronic are you to spam this stupid shit constantly.
Spicy food was basically invented by Europeans!

Attached: slide 5.png (1500x1500, 926K)

Attached: 32CEF472-9830-4FC2-9C3D-122024A49400.jpg (750x1037, 158K)

traditional Danish food uses (aside from salt and pepper) stuff like thyme, rosemary, chives, ramsons, different smoking techniques, pickles, vinegar, parsley and a host of herbs native to Danish flora like St. John's wort, blackthorn, angelica, nettle, myrica gale and dandelions.

Do a barrel roll

Attached: 1532472564038.jpg (222x251, 8K)

Probably something like that.
That's more of an allrounder and kind of mild.
The kitchen is probably focused more around taste not spicyness. Although that is also available, but usually as a condiment.

Attached: jungschweinebraten-mit[1].jpg (2000x1500, 474K)

>Meds arent white and never have been.
history of salt & pepper
look it up, dumbshit

Attached: funwblacks136-wytpipl-cant-cook.webm (688x384, 2.92M)

Oh yeh that famous Azerbaijani cuisine like ... and ...

I hope your town rapist takes some dodgy opium , then mistakes you for your inbred sister .

Attached: 1200px-Lea_&_Perrins_worcestershire_sauce_150ml.jpg (1200x1604, 185K)

Not enough spices even in your food Mohamed, though people like the British traditionally have used next to zero spices at all times, it varies.
To suggest an Italian doesn't use spices is also weird, or Spaniard, or Greek.

Salt, pepper, different mustards and tomato sauce.

Fuck the rest.
If you're about to start kicking off about "haha yeah my spices are amazing" I'm going to start asking you what they are and you won't know because you don't eat them either or it's some "muh grandmother cooks it!" bullshit.

I've added tumeric to shit now and then, that's about it.

After traveling through much of Europe, I say most places there tend to use less spice than here in the U.S.

>this thread is getting replies

most places in the US are Mexican or 56%

>be white
>want a faster way to get to those dank spices
>accidentally discover a whole New World
>conquer it
>still get bitched out about it to this day
>just wanted some dank spices
>by the way whites hate spices lol

Attached: 1512910611462.png (629x504, 36K)

Do people realise that asians and south americans even didn't have spicy cuisine? No one did until Europeans convinced them to use it.
Asian spicy food is a post colonial invention its not traditional food the lying little bastards. They were introduced to it by white traders bringing it over from the americas.
How else did they get south ameican chilli peppers?

Also original south ameican food was really bland literally just gruel none of the spiciness that is associated with it today because they didnt utilise half the things that came from their own region.
One of the drives of European exploration was literally to find more spices!

I noticed that when different people say something about food and taste they mean completely different things.

Good food for ___ means:
Thirdworlders mean tons of spices to cover up shitty ingredients
Mediterraneans mean quality of products and their taste
Snowniggers mean greasy high-calory starchy crap

There was some episode of I think it was Rick Steve's Europe, he went to this German spice shop that had been around since the middle ages. It had spices in it that no one knows how to used anymore. Some of the spices were poisonous and no one knows how to process them to make them edible. I wish I could find it.

>tumeric

Attached: alex-jones.jpg (817x613, 42K)

We fought wars and killed hundred of thousands over spices. Frig off.

Niggers keep forgetting how Europe only started conquering countries was simply because of spices

I should mention that they were all local to Europe.

Also, gruit beers need to make a comeback.

Maybe, but the U.S. has more fusion and seems to embrace a wider array of cuisines, while Europe tends to embrace more traditional fare. (Aside from Bongs and their obsession with curry.)

I want to swing an electric fly swatter through that so badly.

Attached: 38757630_1890649967624109_7799173706273521664_n.jpg (480x600, 40K)

white people = bland food

OH MAH SIDES XDDDDDD

the scandinavians are a poor example of food cuisine.
They didnt use many spices at all up until relatively recently and they think most foreign food is homosexual. They arent very adventurous people.

2 super dark indian dudes walked past me today outside, It smelled like I walked into a curry resturant. mama mia those spices they eat.

Germans and British don't. Italians, French, Spanish, Portuguese food is all very good though. Russians seem to have the worst food traditions in Europe

Learn to cook your fucking bacon

Those are bees!

fuck off im british and we use spices all the time.
We even have our own spice dishes. 90% of the meals i eat are spicy.

Don't you have some watermelons to sell?

Its not only scandies, but germans and brits also.

I think it's turkey bacon. The guy's probably a raging homo.

It's because the ingredients don't taste and smell like poo in the loo, so you can leave off the spices and enjoy their original taste.

Id taste her traditional dish if you know what i mean

not brits. We basically invented spicy cuisine looking for spices.

Yeah but its probably not food with British origins. British food is shit, after visiting London its shocking a major world city could go this long without developing virtually any good food at all. You guys fucking colonized entire regions of the world just to avoid eating your own bullshit

>Azerbaijani cuisine

Attached: azericuisine.jpg (940x588, 176K)

white people have wonderful spices. I buy many foreign spices that make my "foreign" dishes authentic in my restaurant.

Aside from native peoples in Brazil, black people around the world use "spicy" foods to kill nasty parasites in their food.

Case in point, a wonderful fruit native to the south american north and some southern parts of mexico "huito" tastes like a woody peach but it actually is a naturally treatment, even in pets, when it comes to round worms.

Same thing with papaya seed pepper. It has similar virtues as black pepper and tastes "spicy" but it works to cure worms

fucked up when you live in a tropical world filled with parasites.
Not always bad to include exotic tastes in your culinary repertoire if it helps to relieve you of aliens

But scandies are especially delusional, their supermarkets are full of tasteless vegetables, shitty marinated meat, sausages are made out of paper, and they think that all stuff they have is actually of good quality!

We generally prefer the good cuts of meat and don't want the flavor hidden by spices. If it takes more than a little salt and pepper to taste good, maybe you should wait for a sale and buy some higher quality meat.

its the same as Turkish

Black people eat sand cookies

>not of british origin
look faggot none of the stuff you eat today is native to Italians or asia or whatever.
Tomatoes didnt come from italy.
Irish didnt have potatos at one point.
Spices in asia that they use in their dishes didnt exist.
These were brought from the americas by British traders.
Half the reason to find spices was to make food not taste like shit over long journeys.

British chefs and overall cuisine has made huge progress in the past couple of decades. Particularly with seafood and game dishes.

At least he is wearing gloves! Right?!

native British cuisine is perhaps the richest of all

This
Our love of spices is why we conquered you shitskins

Here's the thing, ethnic Europeans are the only people around the world who can taste the flavor bitter, we also have much more sensitive tastebuds for some reason
Idk why more people don't realize this is why ethnic Europeans aren't keen on spiciness
Also there's some aristocraty stuff that happened the make spices even less popular but it's really the first part

Stop replying to spammed troll treads.

Report them for beaking the rules

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

Scandies compared to say Brits is a really stark difference.
They havent had access to most of the stuff we do.
You cant cook stir fries, curries or anything like indian or asian because its only sold in tiny speciality stores. None of them have tried that food because a few decades ago they had zero access to it.
They prefer to eat their local cuisine because that is seen as "manly" rye breads and salmon etc.

That's true. But a British person making a curry is clearly an imitation of Indian food. I feel like the UK is really conspicuous in being such a historically important country with basically no regional dishes that are worthy of imitation. Virtually every region of the world has done an imitation of Italian or Japanese food in some way because its worthy of imitation. You just can't say that about Britain or Scandinavia for the most part