Politics of Depression and Social Isolation

Quit deleting this thread, mods.
Richard Russell was just an ordinary man doing work a lot of us wouldn't consider doing. Loading bags no matter the weather. He was super busy a lot of the time. Why was he depressed? What drove him to go out like this? Was it the bad ass-ery of crashing a plane? This is just one of many soon-to-come cases of people like Richard that will shed light on the unsettling troubles that plague this country. I'm sad as fuck reading about his story. Why, Jow Forums?

Attached: His name was Beebo(p).jpg (750x402, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBChCBewiyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KRALIZEC is upon us they have stolen our dreams and our realities and now they will reap what they have sown let no man say he was not warned or given a chance for a peaceful conclusion eye for an eye tooth for a tooth the blood of a brother cannot be washed away hear me and know that death approaches for the just and unjust alike

Attached: 1533864179177.jpg (800x965, 91K)

Attached: 2018-08-11 20.33.11.jpg (1280x800, 297K)

Rest easy space cowboy

Attached: 18BB330C-1DCD-4260-84E5-33453064582D.png (750x1334, 252K)

If only I could be so grossly incandescent

Attached: PtS.png (800x1000, 486K)

newfag
youtube.com/watch?v=lBChCBewiyE

rest in peace skyking

Attached: 1534030309527.png (1604x902, 1.73M)

Goodnight sweet prince.

Attached: Call-It-A-White.png (1728x1080, 3.63M)

What a lot of people fail to realize about the show “Breaking Bad” is its applicability to the modern age. Walt was - to an extent - a successful man. He went to college, created a company (it didn’t work out for him but he still made a decent living afterwards), had a wife and kids, and had a normal life. But that was about it. That’s all it would ever be for him until he died. But when he got cancer, he realized how much of life he had wasted. He decided to go out with a bang; he died after going against the law, society, and the blandness of the 21st century middle class life. When he realized how meaningless it was to be a slave to the system, he broke bad. And he loved it.

fly easy bud

Attached: 1534036634854.jpg (700x474, 181K)

Finally a non glow in the dark "commit suicide white goy" thread. guy was obviously deeply depressed about modern society and alludes to this in the communications with ATC.

How long before the left vilifies this guy somehow?

Attached: punisher.jpg (800x449, 67K)

I have felt melancholy about it all day. It didn't have to be this way. He obviously had so much potential.

i think this story is going to mostly disappear, the tragic emancipation of an everyman's soul crushing existence seems to be resonating with a large portion of people who have looked into the guy already. the corporate elite won't actually delve into the story or risk too many normies looking into it themselves because they don't want more people to realize that they're not the only one who feels like there's something terribly wrong with the world.

When he got in the plane and took off, he had no intention of landing (he said so). But after he was in the air and the gravity of the situation dawned on him, he clearly had second thoughts. Hence he asked questions about how much jail time he was in for, how to land a plane, et cetera. He wanted to back out at the last minute but couldn't because his plane ran out of fuel.

Attached: med_1472455383_image.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Attached: 252EDDD8-7146-4724-B494-BA03373D45D1.jpg (1774x1602, 535K)

Attached: 1534021161133.jpg (624x623, 128K)

No he was rationalizing the miserable future existence if he tried to live and knew life wouldn’t have been worth living

At the absolute worst daily anal rape by aids infected niggers at the best loading bags like a indentured coolie.

We're all slaves today. I respect him for letting the world know. What exactly? Well the message of our time. I'm sad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore.

Of course it's a fucking boomer

holy shit it'll be a grand day when the last boomer dies

Attached: mfw6.jpg (212x218, 8K)

What a cockgobling asshole. I hope this guy gets ebola

Imagine being so mentally warped by Jewish propaganda that you immediately attack a guy for his race right after he killed himself. Not only that, you attack your own race and the future of it.

Attached: 1449899007277.gif (425x233, 1.97M)

Contempt. Absolute contempt is all I feel.

Fucker

He wanted to feel alive for once in his life. We weren't meant to live like rats in a cage like we do now.

>doing work a lot of us wouldn't consider doing
I would fucking LOVE to do what he did. Do you know about all those fucking benefits you make when you work for an airline?

one man broke the shackles to be free even if for a short time, the more that break the shackles the longer we can be free

The way I see it - he died for us. God bless him.

RIP

Attached: skyking in hoc signo.jpg (1480x833, 779K)

Upboat.

absolute nigger logic

a first worlder being forced to live in second world conditions is definitely oppression

Odd that you would show him flying through the Northern Lights.
It is what he wanted.
His wife strapped him to the inner city so she could be near friends.
He is an Eagle now, free and soaring over the Alaska he loved.
F
See ya up there, Space Cowboy.

May your rest be a great long one, Sky King. May you return to this world, to a new life, once more to bring Justice and Honor to what is right. May your actions not be in vain. Your story will always be with us, Sky King. We thank you for your journey.

Attached: do_it_everyday_monkey.jpg (640x360, 20K)

This will be hard to top.

Attached: logo-final.jpg (800x800, 43K)

RIP

Attached: 1522280444037s.jpg (250x239, 4K)

>Why?
Because our nation has turned its back on God. We openly promote sin around the world. We allow every form of degenerate to be legally protected. We place the Hamites, who were cursed by God to serve, in power. We allow women to dictate the course of our morality.

The Old Testament law is the revealed Will of God. He uses it to show us how far short we all come to righteousness. Jesus raised the bar to even our thoughts of sin. The law has no power over who Christ has saved, but that doesn't mean He wants you to keep doing it. We war against our flesh until the end.

The world will burn. Don't burn with it. Get right with Jesus while there is still time and the blood runs warm in your veins.

Attached: image.jpg (3440x1429, 2.22M)

Holy Get.

Attached: 253.jpg (497x732, 53K)

it's all so tiresome

rip u crazy fucks

Attached: 2_I_wish_I_met.jpg (1280x720, 772K)

underrated

i feell exactly like him. i work nights and basically sacrifice my sociao life but the field i am in its extremely difficult to find a new job because of oversaturation. i cant just quit becaus e too much loan debt. recently got married and they wont let me take time off to go on a honeymoon (long story, not worth telling).

by all metrics i am "successful" but i feel so trapped and mistreated and my life is slipping away

Damn dude is that OC just read about in hoc signo vinces on Wikipedia
Beautiful

the "saturn's return" (27-29) can be a very difficult time. turning 30 is a challenge. this guy chose to quit game and reincarnate as a baby again instead of truly maturing.

i feel like him but its more about western civ

in two weeks they normalized anti-h'White racism and censorship

enjoy all this bonding tonight - tomorrow or monday well get to read them laughing about "white male greivance" on the usual cuck sites when they offer their critical theory of Richard Russell

serious just forget i brought this up and focus on enjoying tonight even more

handling bags

im expecting it but their disrespectful barbs they send from a distance give more of us the righteous indignation that allow us to dispense of things like civility and tact without remorse. when they have the chutzpah to be so brazenly open about how much they want to see your kind dead to history, then youre free to be angry, and it can feel good

Lazy nigger

do manual labor for a week. then do whatever it is you do, then be given a choice. ill bet you wouldnt handle bags if an easier option was available to you.