ERIC CLANTON WON and Jow Forums CAN DO FUCK ALL ABOUT IT

STOP WHINING YOU LITTLE BITCHES AND ACCEPT RULE OF THE AMERICAN LAW.

Attached: Eric Clanton.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

I ALWAYS ENJOED SLOW HAND CLAPTON SONGS

WHAT IS WRONG W/ YOU

TRUMP WON and /libs/ CAN DO FUCK ALL ABOUT IT

STOP WHINING YOU LITTLE BITCHES AND ACCEPT RULE OF THE AMERICAN LAW.

Attached: IMG_2880.jpg (200x200, 22K)

Haha, he is on probation. For 2 years, right?
He has to be very careful now.

His mom is going to go into hiding with him.

Anyone who knows anything about this will treat him unfavorably as far as job prospects or opportunities in general are concerned.
The only people who will accept him are the fucktard left 'extremists' larping as che guvera.
Clanton could operate in society anonymously before, now he's been exposed and will have to spend his life looking over his back.
He's a dork, listen to the wimp, walking around in fear and being well known for cracking someones head open in the land of the free isn't ;winning'

don't forget to sage brehs

Get the fuck in here

Attached: 1534006863817.png (729x1071, 68K)

HAHAHA FRIGGIN GUBEMENT

Phyrus would be proud

seems I posted in a slide thread but here we are:

I'm not in america but I could try and help. My startup has a pretty large ad budget and its something I could set aside and shotgun our potential ads across the web. The two things I would need to figure out is what ad to use for this and of course what channels to advertise on. Might be of use to you guys.

he'll be winning when he's left in a ditch

Eric won in the eyes of American law. He is a free man.
It's over losers.

you are full of shit.
you can do nothing, stop your fantasy.
It's over.

Attached: 16ce51b4d4f14e3c8f20a263cbbb39b2 (1)-picsay.png (640x360, 345K)

OP is a scared shill and a faggot
fuck your slide thread OP

OPERATION JUSTICE
were not letting Clanton get away with his terrorism, get in here:

Attached: rip_justice_antifa.png (729x1075, 68K)

STOP YOU'RE UPSETTING HIM

Attached: 1527200764715.jpg (864x497, 79K)

If he were clubbing gay nigger midgets with bikelocks instead of your ideadlogical opponents would you still take his side?
Asking for a friend.

How so, Many media networks have very low cpm rates. Hell you can get thousands of impressions for the cost of a bigmac. Native ads are even cheaper.

>would you still take his side?
show me where did I took his side, idiot.

ignore this slide thread, come to the real one:

White privilege. A black man would have gotten life in jail.
Pretty disgusting how Eric abuses his privilege. Kinda racist.

I am in the real one... I can't figure out which is which

We'll see about that.

Nobody gives a shit about this story anymore. The momentum is gone.
Court has spoken, verdict was read. Judge slammed his wooden hammer. It's over.
Media has dozens of other 'hot' stories to cover now.
You are delusional thinking that people care.

Thanks dude. Fuck this clown

Keeping a record of this post so if violence does occur to him, you will be reported and investigated. We are a board of peace.

Who cares, no one who isn't a retard ever thought that courts were gonna be fair to us. The fact that they're doing everything that they can to crush us shows me that we're on the right side, and that means more than some antifa faggot getting a criminal record.

Attached: Slide Thread.jpg (1024x1024, 361K)

Clanton is out because he snitched on his Antifa friends.

Attached: EricClanton.jpg (960x540, 77K)

Attached: Clanton2.jpg (855x309, 39K)

>Clanton is out because he snitched on his Antifa friends.
Post proofs.

>le fight the government man
>gets let off by the government
Man, the "fascist" US really considers him a threat huh lmao

Attached: 1448608405643.png (262x312, 90K)

A just war it's always a duty and a pleasure. Life don't always give you the desired result. Still it was something ebin.

Most everyone gets probation their first trip through the criminal justice system.
Your attempts to turn Clanton into some sort of internet celebrity are obvious.

What are you talking about ?

so what's your point user?

you are just bitter that Eric outsmarted you

Yes, Eric the ethics professor who doesn't know the difference between a soul and sole outsmarted everyone

proof via hublife on forum.bodybuilding.com

Attached: ashampoo_snap3299.png (1024x487, 65K)

thanks for the proof, hublife

LOL...pure bullshit

Attached: bullshit-next level.png (1280x720, 123K)

>thanks for the proof, hublife
What proof ??

>lives a life of complete privilege, never doing any physical labor his entire life
>becomes a professor (paid by tax payers) teaching young impressionable minds Restorative Justice and Communism
>cowardly hits unsuspecting Trump supporters in the head with an 8lb bike lock
>does it 5 times in a row, cracking someone's skull
>it's obvious he wants to silence and terrorize Trump supporters
>wears a mask
>only caught because of pol, police would never have bothered to investigate
>police raid his commie holdout, gets caught with magic mushrooms, no drug charges
>they find more than enough evidence (bike locks, Antifa outfit, selfies on his phone)
>charged with 5 counts of felony assault with a deadly weapon
>anonymous donor pays his bail
>gets free commie lawyer
>violates bail conditions (on video) by protesting with Antifa, Judge doesn't care
>media ignores his crimes, Rollingstone writes an article sympathetic to Clanton making him out to be the victim to evil nazi internet trolls cause Eric dindu nothin
>case gets dragged out over a year with 9 continuations
>fellow traveler DA drops all of his felony assault with a deadly weapon charges and reduces the main one to simple assault (that's lightly pushing someone)
>only gets 3 years probation and $250 fine (compare this with Tommy Robinson), while his victim lost at least 20 IQ points and doesn't even realize he can sue Eric in civil court
>becomes a hero to Antifa
>gets all the free Antifa pussy he's ever wanted
>gets to live out his fantasy of being a revolutionary fighting against the system that just saved him
>his face gets put on tshirts like Che Guevera for 1000 years
>Hollywood makes a movie about his story and how he's the victim of a nazi hate campaign
>set for life, has no problem finding another job in academia and returns to brainwashing dumbass college students

face it pol, he's just better than you.

Attached: RAT.jpg (370x242, 18K)

There is nothing “American” about the law in Berkeley. But now we know you faggots can’t hide behind masks to do your cowardly shit. Just wait until the civil suit.

>Just wait until the civil suit.
is it civil suit coming??
when ?

^Great post.

Are you baiting someone on Jow Forums to go and do bodily harm to him, is that your mission with these threads?

A life of hiding doesn’t sound like winning. Kind of like how Hillary won the election

Of course it is. The left is mentally unstable.

Eric Clanton spent months in faggoty dread of being locked up with actual dangerous men and will never again raise his bitch voice or sissy hand in protest of anything.

yes, you pussy leafs to go and slap him with a beaver tail you perverted animal fuckers.

Attached: canadian beaver as sex toy.jpg (1280x720, 329K)

Attached: D20B7EAF-D679-4C2D-B586-9084AD92B30B.gif (400x300, 21K)

It doesn't really matter. He'll never get an academic job ever again, and good luck getting any decent job with that around your neck AND a philosophy degree.

Damage is done, lads. Time to move on. Can't escape the bike lock.

You fucker. I legitimately lol'd.

Noice,

>assault 7 people with a deadly weapon & put some in the hospital
>get off with probation because feminist judge lets you plea-bargain everything down to misdemeanors and drops all charges but one

The rule of law is dead, now. The so-called "justice" system is no longer a rule of law, but of men, deciding who gets punished for crimes and who is not to be punished.

This is the very definition of tyranny.

The government has abdicated any moral high-ground, and is now a bunch of thugs ruling by threat of violence, nothing more.
Do whatever you want, just get away with it...there is no more morality to consider, no one has any right to judge you, certainly not thjis government.
Kill niggers, rape feminists (if you can do it without puking), murder liberals...it's all good, if you get away with it, and all the kvetching about how terrible it is means absolutely nothing.

You live in anarchy, now. Do whatever you want to get whatever you want.

Attached: Red14.jpg (836x768, 167K)

I'm writing to my congressman and the President, asking that civil rights charges be brought against him at the federal level.
It's the last chance to save the rule of law in the U.S.

Hopefully he gets some 'street justice' with a tyre iron

it would be a shame if someone reported him for a violation of probation

Someone should bike lock his face.

DVC is a shithole junior college.

>teaching the majority of the population that obeying the law doesn’t matter
K

they will probs handle this in house.

Attached: snitch_eric_clanton.jpg (1240x1748, 424K)

Attached: snitch_eric_clanton2.jpg (1240x1347, 212K)

Just taught everyone following the case that law doesn’t matter

how about this one?

Attached: find_this_dbag.png (1261x858, 1M)

I never gave a shit. Cowardly Puke better watch his back.

Imean. If i saw him id probably call him a psycho faggot. And if he wants to bash the fash id fucking snap, his neck.

How will Eric cope with 2020 while on probation? Will he be able to abide by the law while Trump gets elected for a second term?

>jerk off to videos of racists knocking out defenseless antifa protestors
>cry for months when antifa fights back
Y'all are children. Straight up children.

What about him?

>"won"

He got a slap on the wrist, but he didn't really "win" anything. He plead no contest.

>ERIC CLANTON WON #AIDS and Jow Forums CAN DO FUCK ALL ABOUT IT

Good. Enjoy Gods homo cure
but seriously who is this faggot? isnt he a cia agent who was (((antifa)))) who hit some random ude in the head with a padlock or something? sounds like a criminal who got off because his lwyer was jewish to me. google it.

No he didn't win. He just hasn't lost hard enough yet.

there hasnt been too many posts about this, one or two complaining yes, no big deal

you are just a transsexual larper

others have observed that Eric Clanton will probably be back in the news and it will be about his misfortune

Are you retarded? This guy is a left wing celebrity now. A huge "hero" of the Antifa movement. He's gonna get job offers, gifts and perks up the ass. Guy will probably go on a speaking tour and rake in huge bucks.

You forgot the last part where he gets shot in the back of the head while walking to his car one night by some mysterious gunman who's never found.

>You forgot the last part where he gets shot in the back of the head while walking to his car one night by some mysterious gunman who's never found.
When are you planing doing this user?

Doubt it, why would he be a hero for hitting someone with a bike lock and being stupid enough to get caught

Copypasta

yes

this is a fake shill thread

come to the real thread, were putting up posters to expose the judicial corruption that allowed Clanton's terrorism to go unpunished:

Attached: clantonbloodylock.png (729x1072, 68K)

Law is a subjective concept.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2015-02-10_at_11.18.30_AM.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 180K)

You have a big nose

Attached: 1489953121474.gif (267x200, 168K)

FBPB, as usual.

Has user been able to find a student he sexually harassed?

Oh shit, that was the second. Didn't notice the first. It was so fucking boring.

Bitch has to keep his nose fucking spotless for the next three years. If he gets pulled over for drunk driving, gets charged for disorderly conduct, or gets picked up at an Antifa riot at any point in the next three years they'll throw the book at him.

We have a thread for this:

>stop whining

Nobody’s talking about this faggot accept you. Ironically it just shows that the establishment has your back and you’re retarded for thinking you’re anti establishment