Who do you think is the likely GOP nominee in 2024: Mike Pence, or Ivanka?

Who do you think is the likely GOP nominee in 2024: Mike Pence, or Ivanka?

Attached: Pence and Ivanka.jpg (634x485, 46K)

Kanye

Ivanka with Kanye VP

rand paul and kanye

Ivanka is gonna be President mate. The future is written by time travelers.

KANYE IS WOKE

Attached: I Stand With Rand.jpg (479x478, 17K)

Mike 'throwing grenades into fag parades Pence

I think Trump is deliberately giving her special tasks so that it provides her with an aura of "experience" so that she can get into politics. She's clearly his favorite child, and Americans love a dynasty.

It's gonna go Ivanka then Jared Kushner then Don Jr then Eric then Baron will become the Emperor of the universe for all eternity.

>nominee
what part of "God Emperor" don't you understand?

Attached: trump-god.jpg (1054x948, 405K)

Won't be one.

Attached: Untitled2.png (1872x379, 61K)

Kane. If not, then Pence.

Attached: kane.png (465x511, 167K)

Attached: 1519876921559.jpg (1279x1097, 277K)

Don Jr.

Attached: th.jpg (300x290, 14K)

Do you guys really want Ivanka? Isn't she a Democrat?

This

Way too awkward.

She is more liberal. I just know she's going to run eventually, and people will like her for having the Trump name

ivanks big ol milkers

Cruz

Not ivanka because she will open the boarders and reinstitute all the globalism her dad stopped

I like them both, but Pence is too Milquetoast to be an effective prez imo, and Ivanka is a woman so shes out.

Honestly Ted cruz would be fine by me if he keeps up with helping the MAGA agenda. Im not really sure who would be best however, although if Jim Webb ran for either party as their nominee he would have my vote for sure.

If Trump doesn't drain the swamp we won't be wanting or getting another Trump.

Also, why do people want a new political dynasty right after we (hopefully) rid ourselves of Clintons and bushes?

Attached: 983247598374958.jpg (2000x3837, 1.55M)

Dude, if you're so low IQ you try to define a person with a label like democrat or repbulican that's because you're consumed by your ego.

Then I think it'll be a mistake. She's a bleeding heart liberal, the kind of person unfit to be POTUS.

Yeah just like Trump

PRESIDENT

ROWDY

GOWDY

What about her political views appeal to you?

Right idea, wrong Kushner.

The Zionists will make their new messiah Kushner the first Israeli US President in 2024.

Attached: Bow down before me, slaves.jpg (1065x800, 59K)

Good luck getting a candidate that doesnt at least pay lip service to Israel. Its not great but better than one who is a bottom bitch for globalist diaspora like trudeau is. Id love Patrick little to be president but lets be a little bit realistic here, its not gonna happen.

Attached: Alex Jones.png (1276x672, 780K)

He will also remain in politics. I don't know about the presidency, though

Nobody knows them yet since she's been shadowing The God Emperor. After Trump is going to be an entirely different world. As if it stops and makes a giant leap with the old one just being a fading memory. I have a feeling that before midterms the biggest happening of all time will happen and then Trump will establish world peace.

He looks evil in every picture and he gives me the creeps. I'm thankful that he's a terrible speaker, otherwise..

Rand Paul.

>lip service to Israel
Lips on the sphincter service.

Attached: Same. Shit. Different. President.jpg (480x480, 65K)

Ivanka is a liberal Jew. Mike Pence will electrocute the faggs. Hmmm let me think about this real hard for a second.

larping kikeshill wants to get exposed again looks like.

Attached: kikebot.png (1354x598, 169K)

Pence

>I'm thankful that he's a terrible speaker, otherwise..
When his fellow Israelis "agree" to the "Kushner Plan" for supposed ME "peace," it won't matter how much of a genocidal nebbish he sounds - because the (((MSM))) will fawningly trumpet Kushner is The Chosen One.

This will happen shortly before the 2024 election.

(That Zuckerberg would have been a serious challenger to Kushner is why just after the media is filled with glowing stories on boy wonder Zuck's Presidential ambitions the globalist puppets in Congress suddenly had "critical" public hearings and destroyed Zuckerberg's political chances forever.)

Attached: Kill all of them.jpg (235x299, 10K)

Nah. He can't be. We'll see, dude, but if I had to bet...naaaaah.

/thread.

hes larping, he has wet fantasies about jews.

Attached: kb2.png (1354x598, 157K)

JIDF! I was wondering how quickly your filters would get triggered by "Kushner" and you'd come rushing to your master's defense.

Do you get some kind of rabbinical exemption that lets you shill to protect Kushner on the sabbath?

Attached: Grinning Evil Death.jpg (1100x619, 116K)

keep acting like a bot, poor schizojew you are going to get b&

Attached: jswv.png (1354x598, 560K)

i love how your larp started because you are still butthurt that Trump fired your favorite commie aka Bannon.

Attached: pls.png (1118x361, 136K)

more like 2020 because the gop may primary Trump. they got the tax cuts they wanted from him and he keeps pushing tariffs which they dont like. the useful idiot has served his purpose and is now a liability.

stop acting like a bot or enjoy the b& schizojew.

Attached: snsn.png (652x332, 30K)

Ooooh, the rabbi gets threatening!

Attached: Hitler smiling.jpg (222x225, 8K)

they would both lose

They wouldn't even get enough funding to run.

Running for President now costs over a billion dollars. (This is of course how the oligarchs keep their puppets on the strings - only the obedient and subservient ones get the money to run.) Only people with access to that kind of money get to be President. Kushner, even though the family is leveraged to the hilt after buying Jared the messianic 666 Fifth Ave building, has access to as much Lubavitcher money as be needs.

That Zuckerberg had so many billions he could spend 5x what even a billionaire candidate could is why the Zionists had Congress destroy him.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>Running for President now costs over a billion dollars
Trump didn't spend that much.

Both Obama and Romney spent over $1B. So did Hillary.

But your simplistic observation that Trump didn't spend a billion - only $600M (though he had access to more) - should give hope to pauper Presidential candidates and their GoFundMe campaigns everywhere.

Attached: Two Sides One Coin.jpg (780x438, 69K)

Why does your burger flag have ISIS symbols on it?

You can run for free, build up name recognition and campaign for a lot less than a million dollars now dude

There will be no GOP in 2024.

No wall
N. Korea + nukes
Great Depression II
Pence gets caught fucking man in toe tapping incident

Prove me wrong

>Prove me wrong
Okay. Wait 6 years and then look around at the world to observe what a retard you were and how wrong you're prediction was. Good thing you don't actually believe any of that concern shill.

Hahahaha, thanks for the best laugh of my night.

Trump was a worldwide name, a tv star, a billionaire darling of the business world - and even *he* had to spend a large fraction of a billion dollars.

Attached: 1526069362453.jpg (592x434, 89K)

Bernie the cuck spent much less, relied on donations, and would have gotten nominated if not for corrupt DNC practices. And Trump did not come near a billion dollars

Pence, Ivanka as VP. She runs in 2028, as per the agreement.

Yeah, Bernie - who already had decades of national name recognition - stealing a quarter of a billion or so from the gullible before folding and endorsing Hillary is certainly a model for campaign success.

Trump, even with all the free coverage just for being Trump, still spent an estimated 2/3 of a billion - and said he was open to spending more. He didn't have to only because Hillary was so detested.

Imagine tuning in each day to mommy Ivanka

>ivanka
I'm sick of this nepotism. Tell me what she has done to deserve her position and power. TELL ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW REEEEEEEE

>Ivanka
Every time she opens her mouth, it's like a documentary for why women should stay the fuck out of politics.