South Africa: Failed State INCOMING

youtube.com/watch?v=OmdwJRrMFQ4

South African government will change the constitution to expropriate land without compensation. This is coming August 31st.

businesslive.co.za/bd/national/2018-07-31-breaking-news-anc-to-change-constitution-to-expropriate-land/

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png (2000x1333, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/263327/south-africa-on-track-to-break-emigration-records-in-2018-report/
youtube.com/watch?v=nHr5Pvuy_AQ
csmonitor.com/1981/0305/030506.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yCmccvi3Ew8
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00363.x#support-information-section
unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/
youtu.be/bMkiTnNA1NI
grinbergnews.com/are-italians-black/
youtube.com/watch?v=jDGDw4GWcf4
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

checked
gib
dat
fo
free

Attached: digits.jpg (781x552, 64K)

It's funny that as soon as I saw this thread, a guy being interviewed on TV said he was a South African thinking about immigrating to Brazil. Is ZA that fucked that Brazil is an escape route?

Why do coloureds say they got kicked off their own farms and had their farms taken off them, then got moved to commie style block housing? Is this true or a frudged truth?

South Africa: Failed DNA test incoming.

Yes.

>claim asylum, move to South America on a Trumped up UN Visa...find yourself a Gisele...make Tom Brady level Chads, meet me in the middle...hang a tranny at the gates, sign a peace treaty and we can live as brothers.

As long as my kin don't want to rape, pillage and burn your kind, let us expand, trade and live in peace.

WE'RE BREAKING THE EMIGRATION RECORD

businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/263327/south-africa-on-track-to-break-emigration-records-in-2018-report/

Attached: EM.png (673x547, 409K)

You're breaking the record for number of people who refuse to provide DNA tests. No matter how much I ask.

100% fabricated

Some got moved around neighborhoods during Apartheid in the 60s

Speaking of this, are you willing to provide your ancestry test results? If not, why not? Is it because your results were not good?

>get boomer parents to read about SA
>parents and I have right-of-return citizenship in an EU, mom recently told me we should apply soon because the US will be South Africa in 20 years or so

Uh, what does this have to do with the topic? Are dna tests required for enterning burgerland now?

He's the one who keeps claiming that White South Africans aren't actually white because of 2 Youtube videos.

I've never bothered since everyone here tells me they're run by jews using your dna for corporations or something.

Fuck you shlomo. The DNA test psyop was super effective but it's done. You got DNA from the dumbest segment of Jow Forums, congrats. The rest of us are wise to (((your))) bullshit.

Really? You sure he's not confusing us with coloureds? There's 4.5 million whites here and vast majority are even nordic phenotype with blonde hair and blue eyes and all

He does it all the time. He's real bitchy about it. Nobody really listens to him anyway. You can just fuck with him.

Alright here's some Boeremusiek as thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=nHr5Pvuy_AQ

Attached: boerfu.jpg (482x526, 68K)

So for someone who lives 8000 miles away, how do you help the Boers? Are there any legit groups you can help that aren't charity scams?

Attached: 1531527166155.jpg (960x1024, 80K)

Unfortunately birth records, marriage records and DNA tests have all shown that Coloureds passed into the white population over the centuries, and there are zero pure white bloodlines that exist in South Africa nowadays.

csmonitor.com/1981/0305/030506.html

A couple of Cape Town academics who have sifted through church records, marriage registers, old deeds, and archives have produced further proof that vast numbers of the South African whites who support the racist "apartheid" segregation policy are not pure white themselves.

Indeed, no white with family roots going back in South Africa before the beginning of this century is without at least some black blood, according to research results published recently.

This applies to both Afrikaners and English-speaking South Africans.

Professor Hattingh concludes that "The blood -- for want of a better word -- of the whites, Afrikaans and English-speaking, and the so-called Colored people is in fact deeply mingled in this country, and except for the late arrivals in South Africa probably as many as 99 percent of all 'white' people have at least some 'Colored' blood."

Why are you all coming here and not the Netherlands? Not that I mind. It's a nice change from pakis.

Everyone should leave and let them starve.
We've seen how this goes.

Not the Suidlanders since their leader is a former member of the ANC.

Though for now best you can do is spread awareness like Black Pigeon Speaks or styxhexenhammer666 (I know some here despise Youtubers but seriously this is what's accessible to normies) youtube.com/watch?v=yCmccvi3Ew8

GO AHEAD MY BLACK BROTHERS

SLAUGHTER WHITEYS AND RAPE THEIR WOMEN

Well nobody is 100% pure burger, you should speak for yourself considering you're the literal meltingpot of southern europeans like Italians with others whites aswell as slavs and Romanians or whoever else.

hahaha that faggot is in like EVERY thread, he's gotta have some kind of google alert turned on or a custom tool to watch Jow Forums

Attached: NSA_deception_1.png (1280x960, 213K)

How does a normie burger help?

it's probably a butthurt """white hispanic""" from Cuba or something

Can you find a link to their actual evidence? I've met many white South Africans and they don't have a hint of nigger in them. Unless there was a big nigger orgy 400 years ago and zero intermixing since, I'm highly skeptical that this isn't more leftist propaganda like Cheddar man.

like 1/3 of the whites here are english-speaking anglos

go to Namibia and wait until shit pops off

Your bot fucked up dude

>boer
>not white

Attached: boer_girl.png (2068x1116, 3.11M)

>Inb4 hurr durr one drop rule, she's 2% nigger, 2/10 would not bang

They wrote a whole book about South Africa ancestry 35 years ago. I don't have the book, and I don't even know if it's in print anymore. Anyway I'm sure the book had plenty of fantastic evidence showing that zero whites exist in South Africa.

And yes, there was a huge race mixing orgy in South Africa 400 years ago. That's how the Coloureds were formed. And some Coloureds passed into the white community.

Deconstructing Jaco: genetic heritage of an Afrikaner

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00363.x#support-information-section

By disentangling my own South African pedigree, that is on average 12 generations deep, I try to quantify the genetic heritage of an Afrikaner. As much as 6% of my genes have been contributed by slaves from Africa, Madagascar and India, and a woman from China. This figure compares well to other genetic and genealogical estimates.

Given that genealogists could show that as much as 7% of Afrikaner genetic heritage is not of European descent (Heese, 1971), I find it curious that a system such as apartheid worked in South Africa.

Working with a number of blood group gene frequencies, Botha & Pritchard (1972) estimated that between 6–7% admixture between western European and slaves from Africa and the East, and/or Khoikhoi, would be required to explain the allele frequencies. Nurse et al. (1985) listed a number of alleles typical to the Khoisan and Bantu‐speaking peoples that are found in low frequencies in Afrikaners (ABO system: Abantu; glucose‐6‐phosphate dehydrogenase: GdA− and GdA; Rhesus: R°; Haemoglobin C).

>hurr somebody wrote the book and I don't even know its name but it totally exists guys!

You know there was no doubt a fuck ton of such things occurring in early america with nigger slaves and native indians right? They obviously slipped in aswell.

Attached: 242B394900000578-0-The_map_reveals_where_self_identitied_white_Americans_with_Afric-m-5_141903108454 (962x586, 53K)

Caption: "percent of european americans with african american ancestry by state"

I've been noticing a lot of jewtubers, twatter and Faceberg pages ramping up normies to what's going on here. Think there will soon be a critical mass of support which will result it being a mainstream conservative topic?

I've heard more about South Africa in the present than ever since the 90s and the Nelson Mandela fawning. I think it's gaining traction for sure. Normies for the past 20 years literally had no idea about Sluth Africa since the ANC took power and now they're starting to get upset.

Grab a Q400 and pack it full of guns

>6–7%
That's a hell of a lot less than most yanks Mr. 56%

It was big news here a few months ago when the home affairs minister said farmers were being attacked and he wanted to resettle them in Australia.

Recommend anything that uses 5.56 NATO or 7.62×39mm

Eh, no.

unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/

we're talking everything, not just nigger dna, which in many cases show up as like 10% in southern european cases, which many burgers like yourself stem from.

Anyone use .308s / 7.62x51 over there?

My fucking God not you again.

So who's not white now? You've already added Argentines and Australians to the list.

>there are zero pure white bloodlines that exist in South Africa nowadays.

STOP LARPING

Of course, we still love our FN FALs.

>>whites don't exist
>>white people's lands should be confiscated

Pick one you baboon

Burger gun collectors go fucking nuts for Rhodie/Saffer R1s.

Were FALs used during the war in Angola?

No. I can not stand the Cubans and Argentinians who larp as white. Just like I can't stand the South Africans who larp as white.

Yes it was their main battle rifle in service.

Basically all Argentinians are not white. The exception is some recent arrivals to the nation. My God.

Some Australians are not white since they have Abo ancestry. I never said this was true of all Australians.

Ofcourse they were. We used them up until the late 80s when we began to phase them out for the R4s (a galil copy) which uses 5.56 NATO instead.

Galils are practically the same thing anyways.

I would kill 1M kaffirs for one, I haven't been able to find a legitimate one since I became legal to own them.

I wish I could find some Vektor stuff too, really interesting guns.

there are some differences but yeah they're basically the same

youtu.be/bMkiTnNA1NI

OP, are you white? Are you gonna be okay?

What about Southern Europeans? grinbergnews.com/are-italians-black/

Of course, Galils were made because FALs didn't work to well in sand, but you already know this.

You used to find a lot of FAL kits 10 years ago for sale since they had to chop them up, but the market dried up. Now it is all IMBELs for sale.

I'd kill for a Rhodie R1 too.

Oh who the fuck am I kidding, I've been tired of the slow boil. Like the guy in the plane today if I'm going out I'm going out with a bang. Tell stories of us would you?

youtube.com/watch?v=jDGDw4GWcf4

Attached: 019.jpg (640x480, 96K)

From what I remember the history of South Africa is:
>Too cold for farming techniques known to Bantus. Area was sparsly populated if at all by a few KauSan hunter gathers.
>Whites land there and begin a trading post for going around the horn of africa
>Encounter almost no natives
>Farming expands and eventually encounter significant numbers of KauSan tribes in the north
>English and Dutch fight over the area
>Gold and Diamonds are discovered
>Bantus are used to do the mining
and treated poorly (slavery).
>More and more Bantus are brought in
>Too many Bantus and appartide is started to keep them from running the show (ruining the show).
>Violence on both sides to get rid of the appartied system.
>Mandell gains power when whites give up power.
>Mandell holds the masses back from killing people and instead they come to a truce on past crimes
>Violence is fucking unbearable to the point that whites live in fortified towns.
>Even blacks miss the oppression because of the random violence and breakdown of basic services under the ANC
>ANC now wants to take the Farms from the White Farmers and give it bantus who never had it but think they did

Seriously, how are you in every thread?

you can go to Russia, right? I heard they were taking white South Africans

>running away instead of fighting
Should tell your boomer parents Europe is fucked too.

Do you know where you are? This place is concentrated autism.

He needs to learn that nobody gives a damn what he says. He exaggerates everything when some Boer only has like 6% non-white DNA.
Most of them never even heard of the news, so most just think it's not true, which it probably is.

Not for me man, I'm staying.

Yeah I feel bad that the Czechs didn't reach out with the VZ58, I think they would have functioned much better considering the x39 cartridge

Oh my.... Give me a Boerfu please.

>fellow mutt demanding DNA tests from other people
Where's your DNA test then, you shitposting LARPer? I don't know why people still reply to this obvious bait.

You'd be welcome in Australia too, but I respect your fighting spirit. I wish for nothing more than to see you guys form the Volksstaat.

The Czechs? You mean during the Angola War. I don't know about that, they were commies back then. I guess it doesn't really mean much, seeing how Communist Romania supported Cambodia, even when the Soviets were with Vietnam.

Attached: 12923609236.png (355x523, 245K)

Oh God, I was going to stay in tonight and go to Church in the morning, but now I want to party with Satan and have some big ole blonde titties in my face.

any more?

Okay Raul.

I am coming to help.

Attached: Siener-van-Rensburg-450x450.jpg (450x450, 35K)

Irene Nel

Attached: boerfu1.jpg (236x314, 14K)

>Boeremusiek
>Not linking to Kurt Darren
Disappointed bru
But, yeah that burger has been in every sag for the past few weeks now.

they were going through some anti-communist shit at the time (Velvet Revolution) and it would have been a good gesture IMO

all i got, hope he has more

i don't like Kurt Darren, his stuff is too pop for my taste

That dude is an autist, not even a shill, Jew, nig or anything else. His obsession is insane, Autistic insane.

Yeah, but that would have really pissed Moscow off. Besides, the FAL platform is great.

Although i guess at this point, Moscow would have very little power to stop them.

>couple of weeks

I kid you not I've known him for a full year by now

That is one aesthetic video.

Attached: 1417150967849.jpg (604x569, 36K)

I guess i will just post some FALs in action.

Attached: Justice delivered.webm (640x480, 2.87M)

Attached: africa addio killin.webm (600x254, 2.89M)

I wanted to watch Africa Addio, but i hear the english dub isn't recommended.

Attached: 1533260200498.png (450x450, 341K)

There's a subbed version on youtube iirc

So fucking good

It's fine. It's just mostly literal translations, which actually the grammar works but it's reads very romantic/strict language patterns.

I watched it anyway. Only reason the english dub isn't recommended is because of the opening narration. Just read the italian transcript of the opening narration beforehand and then watch the english dubbed.

youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU

Attached: 1533143837754.gif (355x355, 811K)

The film-makers were real defensive, getting annoyed with claims of racism and faking it. Didn't they also film the massacre of a nearly a thousand Arabs?

What movie is the clip of the troops attacking the guerillas in some church and town? Was that SADF or Portuguese troops?