Would you ever bleach a pajeeta?

Would you ever bleach a pajeeta?

Attached: 1532289430238.jpg (640x640, 103K)

no

disgusting.

I bet her pussy smells like fish and shit.

amerimutts are not bleaching anything

Attached: 273 (1).png (476x401, 138K)

Sure if I can bounce afterwards.

sure

I dated an Indian girl before I was red pilled. She acted really conservative but was literally insane in bed. Weird stuff in their head. She was more white than your pic related tho

It's lucky for curries that white dudes don't have a fetish for indian women like they do chinks

sounds perfect. do go on. especially about the bedroom activity.

Id spunk in her na’an that’s for sure.

>bleach
uh yeah, lets go with that.

I'd butter her chicken

Never. Brown skin and attitude of an asian woman.

i did, theyre very hairy and smell very bad. Wouod not recommend

Im afraid that even the hot ones are hairy monsters having been done up really well.

I have

would recommend

>but was literally insane in bed
can confirm

If she was cute, why the hell not?

mine was great, nothing too insane in bed though, should I try again? What did i miss?

Got very close at one point. She was hot as fuck. I turned it down in favor a waiting a few more dates because I wanted shit to actually work out. She ghosted me. Not sure what lesson was to be learned there.

Attached: 1499463835825.jpg (550x471, 310K)

I worked with a hindu dindu when i was younger. She had the hots for me I guess cause we were all hangin out (restaurant ppl... they sucked) at her place and i went to use the bathroom.
She had no toilet paper anywhere, yet there was a cup next to the toilet. I can only assume that she used tub water and splashed on her ass/vag when she went.
I came out of the bathroom and politely left. I quit that restaurant the next morning and got a job in construction.
I was redpilled that day, even tho Jow Forums didnt even exist at that point

A HINDU DINDU!!!! Fücking classic. You win. Lmao

No. I don't want my house to smell like curry.

Only if she was married so I could cuck Pajeet.

Rulebreaking thread

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)