Back People are the real chosen people

The sneaky Ashkenazis stole our birthright but we will reclaim our true glory. Here is 100% proof

youtube.com/watch?v=zdmKiHy2Gmw

Attached: Original Jews.jpg (545x554, 139K)

Yes the Ashkenazi are IMPOSTORS

time to make those nazis ash

Q predicted this

Attached: IMG_4549.jpg (250x300, 21K)

Glad to see that yall see the light my brothers.

Parfitt also cites an ancient writer named Sulpicius Severus (c. AD 360–c. 425) who claimed that Ethiopians and Indians descended from the Jews.4

WE

Attached: r2dindu.webm (640x360, 582K)

The Solomid dynasty was unironically black.

Attached: Original Jews-picsay.jpg (545x554, 115K)

Lord Jesus himself wasn't the white picture yall see on your churches. Now here's a mo scientifically acurate estimate of his look

Attached: 81edIzBy+cL._SX425_.jpg (425x531, 20K)

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Rev 1:14,15

Attached: pp,550x550.u7.jpg (403x550, 21K)

WUZ

We Wuz Kangz And Sheeit….

You don't get to be kangs and jews. It doesn't work that way. They are mutually exclusive.

Ethiopia also claims to have the original Ark of the Covenant.

One thing for sure, they aren't light-skinned, blue-eyed assholes like the Israelis.

Attached: Lipshitz.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: WE WUZ KANGS.png (500x560, 175K)

this

Attached: SJQPDTt.jpg (460x361, 22K)

I unironically support this.

we need more POC rabbis
we need more POC rabbis
we need more POC rabbis
we need more POC rabbis
we need more POC rabbis
we need more POC rabbis

Melanin makes drugs mor potent and consumable. that's why it was pushed on black people to make them less dangerous to the unjust leaders. It's scientific. not just me claimin. Black people are more likely to become addicted coz of the melanin in their skin

The richest man of all time in recorded history was Mansa Musa. he was richer than bill gates. none of this is taught to you in your rewritten history.

Attached: black king-mansa-musa.jpg (900x477, 139K)