Who is profiting from those gore images on cigarette packs? I don't get it...

Who is profiting from those gore images on cigarette packs? I don't get it, if cigarette companies pay taxes to the state, then why does the state enforce such retard laws to lower their own profit, they are forced way too much and every year it gets worse.

Why aren't there any health risks shown on fast food restaurants or energy drinks? There's literally no way you can tell which drink has sugar unless you spend 2 minutes reading the ingredients of every grocery you buy. Not to mention the hidden sugars which are extremely dangerous for some people.

Attached: gore.png (888x584, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HD__r66sFjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know, but I suggest they put that fat fuck boogie on boxes of donuts.

Its government enforced rule that ironically started out in the US where the supposed "Land of the Free" is located.
Every tobacco seller has to follow otherwise they will be committing a crime.

I saw a guy in one of those Tobacco AIDS pics that looked like Lemmy from Motorhead.

Attached: 1424971862938.jpg (563x542, 21K)

Smoking is degenerate. Fuck your freedom.
People who smoke the tobacco Jew are an expense to the state and a hazard to others.
Either smokers should be taxed more or that shit gets outright banned.

Attached: 1504187202326.png (754x396, 286K)

Not if the cigarettes are organic, not the same as (((organic)))

Because of the associated health costs of tobacco addiction. The dangers of unhealthy eating have only become an epidemic recently, whereas tobacco's ill effects have been observed since the... 40's I think.

This.
When my neighbor smokes in his back porch, the smells spreads to my yard a quarter mile away!
If you’re stupid enough to purposely inhale cancer sticks, I hope you suffer a horrible death.

>Either smokers should be taxed more or that shit gets outright banned.
Smokers are not taxed nor is it getting banned, they just put gore images and it's weird since nobody benefits from it.

>The dangers of unhealthy eating have only become an epidemic recently
It's true but it's very important to have drinks with sugar marked for people with diabetes or any other health condition that doesn't let them consume it. Even the handkerchiefs have "hypoallergenic" written on them.

I agree, but that stuff doesn't happen overnight. Tobacco companies didn't start losing lawsuits until the mid-80's... I think there'll be a reckoning, but there's been a huge pro-corporate streak recently that could easily kill any such efforts.

Fpbp
dude is fat af

jew lawyers

This may help the Amerilard problem.

Heres a secret noone here will tell you

Smoking is good for you
It increases testosterone lowers stress and makes you healthier

This is why the jews hate it
thats why its taxed and demonised

Attached: 113253a070d458bb746079ebdd6802f73c5b5273d085f36d83c0b129b2208e39.gif (274x249, 214K)

I collect them.

>It increases testosterone lowers stress
And fucks your lungs so you can't breathe when you're older.

>Smoking is good for you
Lmao. Take a walk downtown and look at the smokers sucking on fag-ends and tell me how masculine they look. All of them, no exceptions, look like they hate themselves. Smoking doesn't have any real benefit other than making you smell like shit.

youtu.be/HD__r66sFjk

Attached: Capture.png (1128x611, 901K)

I've seen this in Canada but not the U.S. I just assumed that since they have universal healthcare the Government would try to disincentivize smoking. They require the business put those on them in order to have them sold.
>if cigarette companies pay taxes to the state, then why does the state enforce such retard laws to lower their own profit
Perhaps the taxes received from the purchase of cigarettes and the cost of that person's medical treatments equal a net loss for the government. That's my guess.

Just vape instead

You exhale while you smoke and your lungs clear themselves after some time.

Cigarettes are also "luxury" item, you consume them only for your joy but you can obviously live without them, yet the propaganda to stop it is pushed way too much, as it's something that everybody consumes since the day they're born. Not to mention that you can stop smoking and your lungs will regenerate, it's slow but it still happens. Fucking up your insulin levels is irreversible.

>Buy smokes.
>Remove them from box.
>Place them in plain cig box.
>Throw trash box away.
Oh no I don't have to carry something ugly with me any more.

>buy smokes
>its taxed at 900%
Oh no I just paid for the queen's adult diapers

Cigs drastically reduce the red marrow becoming yellow marrow which in turn allows you to maintain fitness longer into old age. That is if you don't smoke 25 a day of course. That's basically OD tier.

Also greatly decreases the chance of dementia and Parkinson's when you get older.

Jokes on you I live in Little Poland and all our cigs come from abroad.

>You exhale while you smoke and your lungs clear themselves after some time.
The experiment was blowing smoke out.

why not smoke tobacco that hasnt been laced with pesticides?

Attached: non smoker vs casual smoker.jpg (1000x479, 165K)

One of the states in the US with the highest cigarette tax is Massachusetts.
The cigarette tax was started specifically to fund anti-smoking programs, yet Massachusetts ignores this, and just uses it as another tax.

Nice meme pictures.

>The experiment was blowing smoke out.
But it was sucking in cigarettes consecutively and in one go. It would take an average smoker abour month and a bit to smoke all 30 packs.

>why not smoke tobacco that hasnt been laced with pesticides?
It doesn't exist, even those who sell pesticide free tobacco are usually people who are trying to make ends meet and do a lot worse stuff than companies do.

Also the picture on the right is definitely not a casual smoker.

I'm not really trying to defend smoking as much as I try to point the fact that there's a lot more stuff that is unhealthy and there's no attention given to it. Even deodorants and antiperspirants fuck up your armpits especially if you use them a lot and you have sensitive skin and you will not see a single warning about that anywhere

FPBP

>It would take an average smoker abour month and a bit to smoke all 30 packs.
In just a month, that much tar stuck inside your breathers, still degenerating.
>It doesn't exist
you live under a rock
>even those who sell pesticide free tobacco are usually people who are trying to make ends meet and do a lot worse stuff than companies do.
Dont know what experience you had with orgnaic tobacco farmers but they are light years ahead of industrial farmers. What is stopping you from growing your own?Just need a handful of seeds to grow an entire field.

If I told you it was cigarette makers, would you believe me?

Presume one of the main reasons people smoke is to alleviate anxiety. Presume emotions are more powerful than reason. Lastly, presume >90% of cigarette purchasers are in fact addicted.

So, provide a visual reminder of their mortality at a time when they are experiencing nicotine withdrawal and they will feel anxiety. Which will make them want a cigarette all the more.

Damn, wonder what you smell like to consider shit a benefit.

Nicotine is god-tier drug tho. I still wear the patch and I'm smoke free for decade.

Smokers aren't an expense to the state, though. The expenses of their additional health issues are more than compensated for by the fact that they die earlier and save the world the cost of their geriatric care.

This is a true fact. Look it up anywhere.

Getting lung cancer to own the Jews

Cigarettes are designed to kill the user. By making this clear to the consumer, tobacco companies are able to operate without legal concerns when people get cancer.
Despite our wealth of knowledge today, people used to deny that smoking alone could kill you. The warnings on the packaging is a (relatively) new thing in the tobacco industry, and I don't think they started doing until the late 80s or even 90s.