Stop venerating this reactionary chud

I find it a little weird how people on Jow Forums venerate suicidal people. Admiration for those who off themselves is like admitting that you feel the same as them but don't have the courage to neck yourself.

As far as I could tell he had no motive and was suicidal despite having a girlfriend and opening a joint bakery with her. For many lonely people like myself this sounds like a dream come true. I can't respect someone like this. It's another form of Western entitlement that is killing our civilization and culture.

Attached: richard_russell.jpg (768x736, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CH3C6ZTKeqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your banal cries for attention will go unheard. Begone with ye.

agreed

just die, kike.

Based. His act was just attention whoring, there were no deeper political/ideological motivations, and the faggot left behind a wife. He's no Donner or that bowl haircut shooter.

Man lived one day a lion instead of a lifetime as a lamb.

Bitch, I'll venerate whom'stever I want.

>For many lonely people like myself this sounds like a dream come true.
neck yourself faggot
>in all fileds

He was based just like Dorner and Killdozer.

Call a Waaaaaaambulance or something OP. We don't give a fuck.

Attached: Waaaambulance.jpg (195x169, 9K)

This.
>narcissism posting

sui faggots are the narcissists, kike

Yes goy don't have heroes who defy the establishment!

Attached: 1509954614169.jpg (604x604, 37K)

Bawwww stay alive! We need you to pay for all of Shanequia's kids! Fuck you.

I bet he was a pothead. It is not uncommon for potheads to snap and do irrational things for reasons they don't even understand.

Man he did the BEST backflip ever..

Attached: best advice ever.jpg (640x640, 77K)

Did this happen because Harold Covington died?

F F

Attached: 1383879373204.jpg (1500x1383, 243K)

youtu.be/CH3C6ZTKeqc

OP is jealous because he lacks the competency to commandeer a stolen aircraft. /Ourguy/ Rich was able to do a successful barrel roll (with a plane that was never designed for such tricks) whereas OP couldn't even figure out how to open the door to the cockpit. OP is a confirmed clueless faggot and shill.

Attached: med_1472455383_image.jpg (640x360, 36K)

The bakery would not do gay icing,

>killing yourself to own the jews
good one, noseberg

it wasn't a barrel roll

christ this board is retarded

As if a white wage cuck using nothing more than video game experience, managed to steal a commercial aircraft that is in no way, shape, or form built for aerial maneuvers, using said aircraft to pull off incredible piloting knowing he was moments away from death, but still remained lucid enough to make a crack at the antiwhite PC crowd, before ending it all in a fashion as to not hurt anyone else.....is something to be ashamed of? It would seem like you are just angry at the world because his balls were 3x the size of your own. Faggot.

FLY ME TOOO THA MOOOOON...