Face it faggots, we can trace our current miseries to the Romans

If those boy fuckers hadn't sacked Jerusalem, Jews would have just left the rest of us alone.

Attached: 863bcf83f3afc276b7b7937bd15da988.jpg (561x650, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E
youtube.com/watch?v=e3fqE01YYWs
earthsky.org/space/is-it-true-that-jupiter-protects-earth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Phoenician))) detected

You should read more about the Khazars.

Real Jews are pretty much all gone.

It's true. the r*Man filth holocausted us for nothing. they put their shit in our temples and made us break Shabbos, then started killing us for nothing.
G-d smited them for a good reason.

S on r*Me and its legacy.

Attached: 1291.jpg (480x360, 40K)

you're thinking Greeks low effort faggot.

The romans were based. Better than you in every way, i'm afraid.

No wonder they hate us so much ;_;

Attached: Jews hate whites.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

>You should read more about the Khazars.
I'm not into fantasy novels.

>Better than you in every way, i'm afraid.
>Hurr durr, muuuuurica!!!!!!
Low IQ faggot.

Attached: 2391c9c8e1cab543c8288cdeab1aa950--lol-funny-pics-hilarious-photos.jpg (674x506, 74K)

tfw no Christianity.

epic comeback bro!

Fuck Rome and fuck white people.

It's older than that.

Attached: 1494957229495.png (1534x1318, 752K)

That's a big fucking jewcandle. That shit solid gold or just brass?

Babylon sacked them first enslaving and indoctrinating them with polytheism, that's where it all started.

Romans taught you jews civilization. You should be thankful.

Romans should've just killed all kikes instead of kicking them out like pussies.

Attached: gas em.jpg (720x475, 28K)

I kinda like this kike....

It was your fault that all of the cookies sold in the forum had K on them with marked up prices, you kike.

>for nothing
You lying sack of shit.

Attached: 1478880670475.jpg (640x495, 125K)

>Amalek

Wasn't that the bad guy from 12 Oz Mouse?

Guess they shouldn't have turned against the LORD

This. Today's Jews are mostly clever Neanderthals from the black sea.

Some of the Romans orchestrating it were Jews. Then they placed Herod as the King.

Attached: 1503698234377.jpg (1467x1653, 1.73M)

Fuck all kikes.
Your father is satan and his evils is all you do.

Attached: 1510864258669.jpg (484x596, 70K)

>Some of the Romans orchestrating it were Jews.
The thing that nobody ever says about jews being expelled is that other Jews are the ones jewing the lesser jews.

Attached: 1531277130378.png (700x748, 672K)

Big problem with this theory, most Jews are actually descended from Central Asian Khazars who converted to Judiasm almost 1000 years after the sack of Jerusalem

Wrong, their DNA is corrupted by thousands of years of inbreeding so not sacking Jerusalem would of made no difference.

Attached: HoloHOAX.jpg (700x614, 96K)

They would've attacked anyway

I blame Cyrus for freeing the jews instead of executing them.

I have no idea what that is.

smited.. kek, no he converted the romans as his own lulz, because he liked them more then u joos.

Zeus is the true God all other Gods are false Yahweh is a false God Abraham is not a prophet, yeshua is a false prophet, mohammad is a false prophet.

Zeus is the greatest and true God.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-14-20-54-07.png (720x1280, 840K)

the romans should have finished the job.same with the germans. Judaism is satanism, rejection of logos. its not about genetics, its about a poisonous ideology that must go.

Shut the fuck up you coin clipping kike or youll get the cross.

Checked

Attached: 1529263366551.jpg (726x572, 157K)

Attached: eternal sins of the jew.jpg (426x315, 57K)

Opposite; you rebelled and hated the Romans for no reason.

They offered you rights and wanted to treat you as citizens, but you guys rebelled. As a result they destroyed your temples and you continued it. This of course led to your expulsion.

zeus is satan

Attached: 1528005959817.jpg (460x306, 18K)

Satan is Set

They sacked the Temple, banned Jews from Jerusalem, and banned our practices. all because that homosexual pedos Tit*s and H*drian were blood thirsty and wanted to pillage the riches of our golden temples (which were million times prettier than anything r*Om*ns ever built).

Fucking pagan dipshits. G-d does not forgive nor forget.

Attached: The-second-Jewish-Temple-by-Alex-Levin.jpg (1200x800, 515K)

>zeus is satan
HAHAHAHA FUCK OFF. SATURN IS THE TITAN THAN ZEUS WILL DEFEAT FAGGOT.

Attached: 1519599473436.jpg (3063x4430, 3.72M)

KYS FAGGOT. Saturn is defeated.

Attached: 1511413523607.jpg (1732x1682, 1.4M)

Neanderthals were wiped out by indo-europeans, aryans, who probably came from the pontic steppe (black sea). Modern genetics proves there's authentic DNA in Sephardi and Ashkenazim tracing back to mesopotamia (and that most who claim to be Cohens are actually non-jews).

inb4 jew physics, gotta use better more modern sources other than "khazar" theory. that's not to say khazars haven't infiltrated modern jewery, just saying we cant be anti-science its what let america get nukes and not nazi germany.

>if the romans had just gassed the kikes

ftfy

>epic comeback bro!

Attached: 87771231231313.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>Romans taught you jews civilization.
Jews follow God faggot. Romas only followed their addictions.

Attached: download (6).jpg (339x149, 11K)

You were banned because you have shitty behavior and no one wants to live near you disgusting people. EVERYTHING YOU ACCUSE PEOPLE OF YOU YOURSELF PRACTICE
You are running out of friends in this world kike.

Attached: 1524979167596.jpg (968x1024, 288K)

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-11-14-23h21m41s097.png (640x480, 177K)

Based Romans.

Attached: descarga.jpg (300x168, 11K)

>Big problem with this theory, most Jews are actually descended from Central Asian Khazars who converted to Judiasm almost 1000 years after the sack of Jerusalem
That theory is as real as Twilight.

Gas yourself, JIDF.

Attached: jew gaslighting.jpg (872x777, 207K)

Attached: 1527546512787.jpg (768x1024, 130K)

The Jews were going to use nigs to invade Europe like they are doing now. Sacking Jerusalem delayed it 1500 years

So blessed to be a direct descendant of the superior Frankish people. They slew the dirty romans like the pigs they were. My ancestors stood proud and forged their own empire and refused to be conquered. Can any of you faggots say the same?

Attached: E057F7E1-A79D-4492-B494-D7D886F9C2C5.jpg (400x537, 44K)

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

Attached: JIDF_articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.17M)

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council Online Shilling

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF paying shills.jpg (596x870, 128K)

Jerusalem BELONGED to the Romans YOU DUMB FUCK.

A traitorous jew tried disobeyed the Roman rule, and brought a shoah upon themselves.

Attached: OurGuy.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

How proud of you of those same people burning down a synagogue over kikes fucking heads?

Attached: 1486424080662.jpg (1254x720, 267K)

Zeus is Jupiter. Satan is Saturn.

jews, the original dindus

I am very proud we helped destroy Rome. If I could destroy the Romans five thousand times over I would. The Jews never forgot what they did to our beautiful temple.

Attached: negev1.jpg (721x1024, 64K)

Some things never change.

Attached: 1504044931922.jpg (624x252, 19K)

Attached: 1500305031311.png (1244x805, 917K)

They illegally invaded our homelands and occupied our territory. they deserved everything.

Attached: 1526418499615.jpg (1024x713, 212K)

Quite the opposite. Rome tried to do us all a favor and put an end to the Eternal Kike and they actually pulled it off by annihilating the original bloodline (the Hebrews). The parasites we deal with today are the Khazars who converted to Judaism centuries later.

You can still today visit the memorial to the genocide of the kike race at the Arch of Titus in Rome.

I’m really fucking proud, And would like to see more of that. Thank you user for making me more proud of my lineage and providing knowledge.

so are the khazars who Jesus was referring to in revelations?

>To the church in Smyrna, Jesus says, “I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan” (Revelation 2:9).

>To the church of Philadelphia in Asia Minor, Jesus says, “I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you” (Revelation 3:9).

Attached: 5a.jpg (540x787, 143K)

They ruled people more justly than you. They were better than you people in every way.
There impact can still be found in the very foundation of our societies today, they only thing people feel towards you jews is anger and resentment. You are universally terrible.

Attached: 1487552039812.jpg (850x400, 76K)

The Crusades were a retaliation for all the pilgrams attacked robbed and slain on the way to the Holy Land. White people Amalek Esau or what ever you want to call white poeple. Were the origional fertile cresent and darky hordes invaded then just like now. Under what ever guise they can and want white peoples shit and woman. Its why kikes and the like married white woman.

Blaming DAS JUDEN! for everything truly is a sign of mental illness. I assure you that not all Americans are like this though. Most of us realize the truth about the world and the fact that Israel truly is our greatest ally. Most anti-Semitic propaganda is actually produced by Russian or Iranian trolls.

lol lol lol lol

speak for yourself you fucking kike

2 anti italy threads up running but mods are deleting other threads

shit site saged

You waged proxy wars against their North African territories with African slaves and did the same shit to Rome's economy that you do now to everyone else's. The Romans laid just judgement upon you

Kys jew

I love hearing you kikes talk shit.
Keep running your mouth jew boyi.

Attached: 1511463244354.jpg (600x582, 94K)

Anti-Israeli propaganda maybe, but not anti-Semitic. People here don't like Jews in general because every article and book and film that comes out slamming whites has a kike name attached to it. By-lines are not classified information and it's right there for anyone to see.

>what saturn sounds like
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E
>what Jupiter sounds like
youtube.com/watch?v=e3fqE01YYWs

earthsky.org/space/is-it-true-that-jupiter-protects-earth

Jupiter protects earth from fast objects and extrasolar dangers and even pulls dangerous shit into itself, taking hits that would destroy our planet outright. Roman/Greek mythology says that Saturn/Kronos ate his chlidren including Jupiter/Zeus, who escaped, castrated his father, and took the title King of the Gods. The Greeks considered Saturn a malignant influence on humankind.

ya the romans are your gods. spell it out.

>illegally invaded
How does one legally invade?
>Homeland
You mean the land that you admit that you genocided out of other groups because they didn't follow God. Then you stopped so God did what he said he would and delivered you into the hands of your enemies and made good of Jesus's prophecy that the temple would be destroyed.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-17-23-45-37.png (720x1280, 887K)

That writing looks so fucking alien lmao

T H I S

sage and killem all

>Pretty much
They are completely gone. Rome killed all the men and took the women and children as slaves. That was two thousand years ago.

ave

saged

The semite fears Zeus the strongest and true God.

Attached: Zeus_Hermitage_St._Petersburg_20021009.jpg (306x480, 62K)

>In Exodus 17:8–16, Amalek makes war against Israel in the wilderness. Joshua is tasked by Moses to lead Israel in battle, and Moses watches from a hillside. When his hand is raised, Israel prevails, but when it is lowered, Israel falters. So Moses keeps his hand raised the entire battle, even having assistants hold him up, so that the battle will go to Israel.

Kikes believe this

Rome got burned to the ground and turned into a small village for a thousand years. Their language, religion and culture are DEAD. But the Jewish people live on with no discontinuity. I hope you goyim realize we have a lot of experience dealing with enemies large and small.

Attached: jewpill.png (1024x1024, 32K)

Romans sacked Jerusalem because Jews killed a half-million people.

Attached: greek genocide.png (329x559, 41K)

No. Americans all hate the Jew. We just cant discuss it openly or some loudmouth old jewess will start a tirade about muh six gorillion

Or if they would have exterminated them.
Keep that in mind kikes.
You need us we don't need you.
It will be the world's first genocide in self defense because you will not stop trying to destroy and replace us.

If the only path to European freedom is thru a hole in your head then so be it

The internet changed everything. You can no longer swindle people faster than we warn them about your wickedness.
I mean, why else do you think you're getting paid to shill here dude?
It's because we are effective and you are starting to get scared.
You don't understand what to do when you control people and you have no experience in ruling over others. No one wants to follow you people because you are backwards and repulsive.

Attached: 1499746487563.jpg (1152x768, 149K)

If you HATE THE JEW
Get the Fuck in here

Attached: 1525123600678.jpg (582x600, 50K)

>jew admits that non-jews will always be their enemy over shit that happened 2000 years ago
hey coin clipper, you do realize this isn’t exactly endearing yourself to us. Maybe rather than giving in to your genetic predisposition toward being ungrateful assholes, you could perhaps try behaving yourselves just once in a society/country that has taken you in?

Except Italians still exist while your entire original race has been wiped off the face of the Earth forever. Whatever you need to tell yourself though.

the marriage between Rome and Catholicism is when I think it started. They were having a lot of unrest, and went with a form of christianity that served the purposes of the elite.

Gnosticism is very different from modern christian teachings, but it's likely FAR closer to what Jesus actually taught. And it's far more dangerous to elite control structures. Hence the adoption of catholicism.

it frustrates me, because there is a lot of good in christianity, but most people think of the generic western "vision" of it and fuck it up majorly.