Depressed anons, how you do battle/cure this shit...

depressed anons, how you do battle/cure this shit? every day feels like a struggle against the current with no real reward dangling in front of me. feels like the whole world crashing on me. how do you cope in such a state of existence? my "best" years are passing me by, 5 years already lost in thin air, even more if you count my teenage years
no idea wtf is wrong with me. boomers please stay out, depression is a real brain disease.

Attached: shrw53456.png (499x427, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gboYYrJoIRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gUCq0d8Aw9I
youtu.be/ReRcHdeUG9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Evlb1JsaHLQ
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166223613000088
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23384445/
blog.kettleandfire.com/gut-brain-axis/
youtube.com/watch?v=CfyRMHtwJkk
youtube.com/watch?v=biRMxfpIC4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lithium bro. I was close to suicide twice and got onto the shit after the second time, been feeling great since. It's a last resort though, don't take that shit if you don't have to, if you can cope somehow else, but before ending it try it out.

I'll look into it. but is there any possibility of permanent cure? i know these meds fuck you up long term/stop working or whatever

Attached: 432432525.png (496x418, 227K)

Disappointment

Stop disappointing yourself because of past disappointments

Attached: 1a8bd6381137f11ce78f93da4121baced39b5d22dd8d6d2360cd1837618cc727.jpg (1316x2278, 2.13M)

keep going to spite your enemies

take comfort in the fact that sooner or later you will die

who knows, when the time actually comes maybe you will have learned something and appreciate life

Southerners don't kill themselves, Spain etc got non-existent suicide rates

Having a purposeful life. Your subconsciousness tries to steer you with your emotions and modern life is unsuitable for people, especially males. The natural male role got demolished over the years, we're supposed to be providers and protectors. Look for opportunities to feed those needs, by looking after someone who needs help, improving yourself, some people want a girlfriend to protect but women avoid depressed men, I know from experience. I lost my father young and was isolated for 7 years until I healed enough to be noticed again.
Depression also comes from the gut, your diet is important. Lool up serotonin precursor foods for example, nuts are good, as natural as possible.
Just a few thoughts.

Suicide rates are lower in areas with natural lithium in the water or similar, funnily enough

after trying eating health, not drinking alcohol, if everything is the same for months, then there is electromagnetic therapy

but i would advice this success is a lie, an illusion, nobody wins, dont feel bad for stupid external shit (if thats the case).

Self knowledge and internal exploration is the most valuable thing you can do with your conscious brain

making copies of stuff (being "productive"), is stupid when done just for the sake of it (mass industry, mass profit, etc)

thats not success, success is you having found God or whatever in your life, found yourself

another good option

open up a cellphone battery and give the shiny stuff a good licking!

This...

Attached: fukitol--300x225.jpg (300x225, 6K)

Don't worry about your "best" years. If you find a passion and something you can improve upon over time, every year becomes better than the last.

I would advise medical oversight as dying from too much is very easy. Regular blood checks are a must. As I said it should only be a last resort, but it's good to know there is something better to do in the moment of absolute despair than suicide.

eat better.

yup
youtube.com/watch?v=gboYYrJoIRQ

Attached: 1523121078873.jpg (504x415, 20K)

Find a hobby that you can channel your energy into.
If you're a "people person", join a social club and build a support network.
If you're a miserable antisocial dick like me, then spend your free time shitposting.

KEK GIVE ME POWER
youtube.com/watch?v=gUCq0d8Aw9I

You should go outside and get some fresh air.

Attached: DkU-j8eVsAAx1KX.jpg (1199x675, 56K)

Try riding the tiger.

>how do you cope in such a state of existence?
I remember that feelings of hoplessness are *intentional Zionist demoralization programming*. Read about "learned helplessness."

Of course the Zionists are going to try to trick their victims into not fighting back. "By way of deception..."

Recognizing the feelings of hopelessness as a Zionist trick helps me recognize *they are simply feelings* - not a rational analysis of the world, my abilities, and our common potential.

Then I choose to take some kind of positive action to improve the world and fight back.

Works every fucking time.

(p.s. Of course one should do the self-care things to make oneself less susceptible to Zionist attack: eat healthy food, exercise, rest, socialize, etc.)

Attached: Reaction - Thinking meme.jpg (600x494, 29K)

it was a joke, kinda hahah

and if you are the one disappointed with yourself because according to you, "you suck at everything you try",

if thats the case, you need to ask yourself, why do I want do to the stuff I get into, and if you are truly into it or is it peer presure

if you are truly into it, (lets say a musical instrument), and you still feel that you suck, and cant improve, here is a tip

think about what does it mean to suck, and why do you feel failing is bad?, I mean, think of a baby learning to talk, it accomplishes it because it keeps on trying and getting corrected, trial and error, babies dont feel bad for "sucking" at talking, they just keep trying and everybody (unless a mental disability) learns to talk

use this approach in everything, dont waste time lamenting that you suck, instead be aware of what it is exactly that you are doing, be aware of every movement, every breath, and watch yourself doing the mistakes, with a cold head, that way you can spot the error and fix it

thats what teachers do for us, good ones, but in life you need to have a teacher in your head all times with you

your inner voice, learn to hear it

Probably my bad, I'm a literal sperg

Stop using social media or limit use to < 20 minutes a day. That shit is a depression factory, I'm not kidding.

Learn up on some biochemistry. Try to curb any addictions you might have. Try to be more involved in the real world. This place is depressing. Take a break.
youtu.be/ReRcHdeUG9Y

suicide in front of children

know that advertiser's, marketers and researchers are using biochemistry against us. They want us addicted. They do it through screens as they find more and more ways to deliver you dopamine, which is highly addictive.

Attached: A9D090CC-435C-4B90-A5F7-E67453486880.jpg (310x499, 57K)

You know the one thing I notice in common with the depressed? They tend to have no direction in their lives. Not a functional direction in the very least. A good solution to fix your depression I've found is to bring as much order and direction to your life as possible. So alcohol for example, give that up. Live by a schedule, eat healthily, exercise to stay healthy, get your basic needs met like sleep and socializing met. Focus on creating function in others lives too. That is if you care enough for them (and they care for you).

>every day feels like a struggle against the current with no real reward dangling in front of me.
I was like this over much worse circumstances, I can assure you. I've learned though it's only as much of a "reward" as much as you're willing to fight for. Are you going to give in to the devouring thoughts of depression or are you going to make sense of them and rightly so correct them? Depression isn't always a bad thing, sometimes it can be a direct symptom of you not doing something you need to do (think of it as your body warning you of your condition). For me, it's helped me learn about others and myself. I now have found relative stability in the suffering, enough to be able to function in society. But before that, let me tell you I was a mess. I've still got glass, beer and markings all over my walls from drinking and throwing beer bottles at the walls. While it can be quite discomforting to look at, it serves as a good reminder not to get into that state and also that I even got to that state in the first place.
>feels like the whole world crashing on me. how do you cope in such a state of existence?
Refer to the first paragraph. I always like to reflect on my thoughts, it helps me understand how I became that way in the first place. But above all, understanding the nature of order and the absolute necessity for purpose in life was what got me out of the depression.

Attached: tunnel light.jpg (612x408, 10K)

OP we are pouring out here!! did you suicided yourself already?

I need my approval...see
dopamine is very addictive, in this case dopamine = (you)s

Live for others until you can live for yourself*

*still working on the last part

Attached: 1533940762811.jpg (441x228, 39K)

this is another guaranteed cure

Hitler used it to lift up the german people and it always works great

use your imagination, renovate your house, do a garden, build a dog house, get a dog

Attached: A-GARDEN-SHOVEL.jpg (696x450, 26K)

>get a dog
This is good for the short term but if you don't have your shit sorted by the time the dog croaks you are in huge trouble

Attached: 1177658081761.jpg (680x830, 65K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Evlb1JsaHLQ I don't think there is a cure my friend... I live for my family and dog. I think if it wasn't for that I would've killed myself a long time ago but. It's still hard... I just hope you know that there's lots of fellow sad frogs

Attached: 27496580_2497417247151138_299050975_n.png (608x878, 37K)

>>Jow Forums

Absolutely correct.

Depression is a condition that can only occur given emotional space. People with a purpose and taking action are rarely depressed.

For those anons thinking "but I'm too depressed to have a purpose or do anything, that's the problem," *make getting un-depressed your purpose and start taking action about it.*

Attached: Hitler - Full Effort Is Full Victory.jpg (802x605, 83K)

>I'll look into it. but is there any possibility of permanent cure?
I think its important to understand with something like depression that there isn't any cure. The way I look at it, the damage has been done, now all that's required is to be living a purposeful life that's sustainable and founded upon by order to ward off any relapsing thoughts that are essentially reminding you of your conditioning. I've found for a good part the suffering has shaped me into what I want to be. I have values, integrity, principles, I don't think these things just come about for those who have had life on easy mode.

Well that's just it isn't it. We need eachother for chemistry purposes. Happy chemicals are socially produced. Go outside talk to people. You will biologically feel better

I feel like my current state would just crush the dog's soul. I feel like not even a doggo could lift me out of this fucking well of depression.

I have a degree and a diploma, a good paying job, a car, and I'm white.

Why the fuck am I depressed?

Attached: 1111111111.png (411x543, 41K)

Self medication.

>I have a degree and a diploma, a good paying job, a car, and I'm white.
Because this is not a world that values those things anymore. What you feel is alienation, a sense of unbelonging.

Depression doesn't have to make sense.
If you truly love animals a doggo can lift you out of the pit in a way people cannot.
If hell is other people, heaven is a dog's unconditional and enthusiastic affection. If you can't take a stroll for your own sake, you can force yourself to do it for your dog's sake. A dog will never betray you.
But they are doomed with a short lifespan. All that joy they bring you must be paid back in the end.

Attached: 1413654164324.jpg (640x480, 298K)

>Why the fuck am I depressed?
What's your social life like? How do you conduct yourself around others? Are you deferential, always seeking others approval or do others seek yours? Do you avoid telling the truth to others because it might upset them or something?
>I have a degree and a diploma, a good paying job, a car, and I'm white.
It's important to understand these things are material at best. Look at your most basic necessities like sleep, eating, socializing before looking elsewhere. Time and time again, I tend to find people who get into these situations tend to live a fake social life in the sense they're not honest to others and they're very deferential.

there are always more dogs that need someone to rescue them

when they die of old age (have had 1 dogs died from old age) it feels bad but also they are old and tired and it teaches you about life and death

and then you burry them and make a nice garden on top of them, its not so bad

you get a new one not because of replacing him, but because you are perfectly capable dog owner and there are many dogs in need of one

humans didn't evolve to be happy with degrees, jobs, or cars.

Do you have a sense of community in your life? Like the people in your life will have your back 100%?

Unfortunately modernity has made many relationships shallow and temporary - I think this is one of the strongest causes of depression.

Weird eh, we're so connected, but also really disconnected. Fucked up.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166223613000088

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23384445/

blog.kettleandfire.com/gut-brain-axis/

*dabs on the thread*

All the other stuff is good too but look into this first OP.

im willing to fight man. I can get the motivation and get a hobby, start studying something, etc. But I have concluded people just dont like them. I am not saying its their fault, I just don't know why. ever since I was a kid I felt i didn't fit in. This persisted throughout my life. I cannot communicate with other normal people and those that are similar to me are often damaged themselves and cant properly connect either. my problem stems from the fact that people don't seem to enjoy my company or even like me. I don't consider myself an ugly looking dude but maybe I have something annoying in my look that i can't pinpoint. really cant explain it

>But I have concluded people just dont like them
me*

You have a chemical imbalance. Consider psychological therapy first. Don't jump into SSRIs immediately.

I don't fit in with others. I have concluded people don't like me, I cant crack jokes really well, i dont understand the joy they find in various things neither can i act as alive as they do. ive looked into the possibility im aspie it doesnt fit, its like im a broken neurotypical best way to describe it. i dont know what causes this, i have suspected the environment i grew up with but I know this is just coping

literally just grow a pair, man up, harden up a bit, put in your tampon, and stop being a bitch.

take it one day at a time.

yes, life is a bitch, and then you die.

Attached: great-romanian-men-corneliu-zelea-codreanu-legionary-movement-iron-guard-romania-people-history-famo (645x960, 253K)

ssris ruined me permanently. i was shittly depressed before but now i cant feel and sleep normally.

go to the gym.
join the military.

First, answer all of these honestly:

1. Are you getting daily social interaction? If yes, is it meaningful or is it just small talk with coworkers/classmates? Do you have people you can kick back and laugh with? Do you have people who care about you?

2. Are you eating healthy? Are you eating a lot of fruits and vegetables? Are you eating fresh whole food? Or are you eating a lot of refined carbs/high sugar high fat high salt foods?

3. Are you getting any rigorous physical activity? Not just getting a light sweat on a treadmill or going through the motions. Are you doing any exercise that makes you grunt or yell or scrunch your face up in intensity?

4. When you wake up in the morning, is there anything, no matter how small or mundane it might seem to others, that you are looking forward to (for example, there was a time I when the only thing I looked forward to was seeing one of my coworkers for maybe 30 seconds). It sounds pathetic but you have to answer these totally honestly.

5. If you wanted to have sex, could you find someone who would have sex with you reasonably easy (that you wouldn’t have to pay)?

6. Are you suppressing any traumatic things that happened to you?

>I can get the motivation and get a hobby, start studying something, etc.
Great but that wasn't wasn't the important part of my point. What you need to be first focusing on is getting your base necessities sorted out first - socializing, eating, sleeping, at least these first before anything else.

>I cannot communicate with other normal people and those that are similar to me are often damaged themselves and cant properly connect either.
Then we're alike in more ways than one. I was in a similar situation when I was 15. My social skills were that bad I couldn't even communicate with people my own age. Before all this though, I was one of the most popular kids at school growing up (primary school we're talking here). It's amazing at how 2 years of bad homeschooling can undo a person (I say "bad" because homeschooling wasn't the issue - it's the way it was conducted). I had women throwing themselves at me but because of my lack of social competence and some other issues I was experiencing at the time, I treated them with a cold distant push. Fast forward to now (I'm 20), I've got a lot better footing now. I can move people with my words, educate them, really I've made quite the comeback. But it was only through learning the principles of socializing and how it relates to order. Tell me, are you neurotic around others? Would you consider yourself to speak in a monotone? Hows your facial expressions? Do they match your words? All these things can shipwreck your ability to move others, to motivate them which in turn makes for a bad conversation which could be the very reason people might avoid you.

the Lord Jesus Christ the son of the living God the king of kings and lord of lords the most mighty son of the almighty is man's only hope.
the catholics are blasphemers who painted a sissy faggot and called him jesus, he's the son of God and we're not to make images for him it's a wicked sin infact , same with the orthodox cult
satan has used all these including islam and the rabbi's who wrote the talmud to come up with everything possible lie to lead man away from the only savior the lord Jesus Christ who took away our sin.
God's loved is shown that while we still lived in sin his son died for us , he's a God of laws and righteousness.
and in the end whatever choice you make God's law will be applied, life everlasting if you believe on the king of kings the son of the almighty God and eternal death and hellfire if you die in your sins without the only savior the only way to eternal life the son of the Great living God.

>I don't fit in with others. I have concluded people don't like me
And perhaps that's a distorted and mistaken conclusion - not reality at all but simply a perceptual side-effect of the depression.

Psychological states tend to be self-reinforcing. Depression will of course have you feel depressed and hopeless, preventing you from taking the actions that would end the depression.

You will have to make a conscious, intentional choice as a matter of sheer will. Waiting to feel happy enough to take the actions to end your depression can never work.

As long as you remain trapped in the realm of feeling, and make your choices of how to act as a woman or child would - by how you feel - you are doomed to remain in your emotional prison.

The way out of that prison is to CHOOSE to walk out - and then ACT on that choice.

It's the fundamental essence of masculinity: I will choose to do a thing and then do it, no matter how it feels or how long it takes.

That not being depressed is a masculine act is why depression is so epidemic in a Zionist-controlled world full of sjws and soibois.

Attached: 1533634265498.jpg (720x720, 56K)

may you change what you can,
accept what you cant,
and have the wisdom to know the difference.

acceptance of what is helps a lot, listen to eckhart tolle
youtube.com/watch?v=CfyRMHtwJkk

Eat better, fast , get more sunlight , pray to God - Jesus Christ.
Thats about it . Life is ups and downs.

Humans lived for hundreds of thousands of years in tribes - they lived with the same people birth to death, faced life and death struggles together.

Think about the sense of camaraderie squad mates who served in war together have with each other. This was every human back then. We don't have this sense of love for our neighbours and colleagues

Evolution has made the human animal feel depressed from this lack of tribal bonds, because back then, the ones who were happy without a tribe were very likely to perish.

The thing that really helped me was to change my diet and get a hobby.

I no longer eat any bread or any sugar. That helped immediately. Then I started going into the mountains and panning for gold. It gave me something to look forward to. Hope this helps brother.

Well you can be like skyking richchan and go out in glory.

Fuck off christcuck boomer. You fuckstains are next after kikes. Murderous fucking fuck. Your brainwashed buddies murder in the name of a fake god and rob various morons who think it’ll heal them. kys. that way I can laugh when your “soul” goes to nowhere but carbon.

I speak in monotone especially around my family. When i had and was with friends i wasnt so monotone because i felt comfortable around them.. still not normal intonation id say.

i can emulate all facial expressions but because im anxious i repress every emotion and try to keep a poker face. Even with people im more comfortable with, i try to keep this poker face relatively stable.

All these got worse during pubert as a kid i was more spontaneous but still hid my thoughts and emotions inside.. i was secretive even as a 6 y/o

I've struggled with depression for most of my life, went as far as attempting suicide once (was also always a retarded libertarian, that is, socially left-wing, meaning that I absolutely couldn't make sense of the world around me, so that everything seemed arbitrary and pointless). What really allowed me to take a different path was the honest study of philosophy. Nowadays I don't take antidepressants anymore, have stopped doing any drugs and only drink socially. I would credit most of these developments to stoic philosophy - basically accepting the world as it is, finding your role in it, and being content by always doing your best, regardless of rewards or recognition. Would strongly recommend Marcus Aurelius and Seneca in regards to the core principles of stoicism, and if you want some more specific ideas regarding your purpose in this world, well, I found mine in traditionalist literature such as Julius Evola's Revolt Against the Modern World, but I can't answer that for you. Anyways, try not to rely too much on external sources of stability, as that will always fail as long as you haven't fixed yourself first, on a deeper level.

Attached: 1532106175305.jpg (398x298, 62K)

interpersonal relationships are the only thing that cure depression. humans have always required community, it's only recently that alienation became the norm.

friends, family, and a romantic interest. these are what you must seek.

ignore claims that exercise, eating salad or doing some task can cure depression. while they may be worthwhile in their own right, while they may increase happiness in a non-depressed person, these do not attack the core of the issue: alienation.

man up you faggot. Who tf promised you a rose garden?

You're Greek, be Orthodox and go to Mount Athos. Christ be with you, friend.

Attached: FB_IMG_1532645306489.jpg (480x392, 18K)

>flag

bro. you need to smash some puss

scientology is also good and all the chicks look like katie holmes before she got blacked

1. No. No. Yes
2.Yes. yes. Yes
3. No mood for that at all. Used to however, didnt help me
4. Nope
5. Dont even have the drive to do that
6. Like what? Cant really recall anything badly traumatic

You make a fair point. Looking back on things, it surprises me at just how utterly emotional I was. I ended up fighting my mother's partner, I smashed beer bottles against my walls screaming in anger and sadness, I called up police and abused them to the point they came to my home and threatened to take me to a hospital, I even ended up losing one of my best friends for a period of time. It took until my stomach gave way from the stress and alcohol for me to really think things through and stop with my silly destructive actions. One thing I would say user,
>That not being depressed is a masculine act is why depression is so epidemic in a Zionist-controlled world full of sjws and soibois.
I wouldn't say not being depressed is masculine as much as it is about getting up off the ground and continuing on despite the emotional anguish you may feel. Not everyone is depressed because of social life, no gf, or other shit. Some have experienced downright bullshit, I have for example. I won't go into detail about it, but in all, I'm going to have no family in the end. If not this year, or the next, I'm going to be on my own. Not fun to be dealing with at only 20. Yet I'm still here kicking.

Got no social circle anymore. Im not in touch with the outside world for years. This is not the cause im depressed but a result

Number one: you don’t know what happiness is, but you do know what makes you feel horrible. Escape that cycle. Most anons they just know there is something wrong with the way they live, but they don’t do anything to break the cycle and change. Stop watching porn, jewish subversion, and most importantly: quit caring so much about things that are completely out of your reach. You can’t stop Merkel from bringing millions of refugees into Europe, unless you have the balls to assasinate her, which you don’t otherwise you would have done that a decade ago.

Free yourself from the globalists shuttering your mind man.

become a media jew serial killer. do something good for the world. then kill yourself

Doesn’t have to kill himself, he can get as many as the fuckers as he can until someone puts him down

Yeah, the neomarxist societies we live in only hurt men, women, majorities and minorities. Republicanism and conservatism are the future

Attached: CC60E6C4-BDDC-4C3B-BC9B-D27545BAA130.png (876x768, 625K)

You must find what's in your heart and learn to listen to that. Depression means you are lost from the path that your soul set out for you. It's a sign you need to change your ways.

it is the cause

>I speak in monotone especially around my family. When i had and was with friends i wasnt so monotone because i felt comfortable around them.. still not normal intonation id say.
youtube.com/watch?v=biRMxfpIC4w Give this a watch to further help understand why and what it all means to have a monotone. Ignore the whole pick up women shit, that's only a very small portion of what this guy talked about (I say "talked" because he eventually gave up what he was doing). What you're saying here about having a monotone and being anxious as fuck coincides exactly to what this guy talks about except he's got a much better understanding of it all than I have. I would definitely say you're neurotic though which isn't at all uncommon for people in your situation. The great part is that it IS something that's fixable. Much easier so than you may realize. The hard part though is the repetition of it all, the failed conversations you have to have in order to get better. If you have some spare time, I'd say check out that channel some more. It's got a good portion of his vids before he gave up. You'll get to see how other neurotic people, perhaps even worse than you conduct themselves. It provides for great self-reflection. It sure did for me. And the guy who you hear in the "what is monotone?" - pay attention to how he speaks. It's with conviction and with an even tone all around. That's where you need to be. Use him as a poster child on how to talk essentially. I did it, and it worked wonders for me. Just don't expect change overnight. It'll take quite some time, definitely for you if you've been like this since 6.

The universe is making you struggle against the current... right now. It must want you to get stronger... right now. You'll never see the amazing things that will appear in your life but as an old gen-x leaf fag, I'm telling you from experience that they will.
So discard all the lies of our culture of till death do us part or forever after...or best years.. You are here...right now..in the space age...experience the shit out of it. Experience the good...the bad...all of it.
and cut most of your internet down...it's meant to demoralize and destabilize us. Even pol...as great as it is...is constantly being bombed by the communists to make us weak. Who else would constantly post blacked pics?
You're life will take you to amazing places if you meet it half way. Start working out 20 minutes a day while you watch youtube or whatever
...cut your carbs,internet and porn.Do stuff you don't usually do. Get up early. Go outside. In a couple weeks you'll be amazed how better you feel. I died in 2015 from a brain aneurysm...I saw the other side...came back half blind and semi-retarded. A year later to the day I'm having dinner and banging the hottest girl I've ever had and she's 20 years younger than me. I never could have got her in my 20's. She's no solution but I'm just telling you to embrace this game you're living in...your best years are ahead of you. You're a master of the universe you just don't know it yet.
Just keep getting stronger.The universe wants you to get strongerfor some reason. As you work on it, your new reality will grow into being.
And yeah eckhart tolle is my goto too when I forget that.

Good post.

I remember reading a book not to long ago by a rhodesian expat talking about with a veteran from the bush wars. This veteran had been through a lot in terms of losing his child to an infection, getting divorced and losing his house, and getting kicked off his farm, and dealing with ptsd. It really put things into perspective because despite these hardships this veteran was grateful for his life. At the end of the book he talks about suicide put it into terms that fate/god does not give us weight we can't carry, we all have burdens to bear and it is our duty to carry that weight that makes us stronger. Despite the hardships we all face the weight we carry makes us stronger and can't drop it.

It helps not to think about black pilled stuff as well OP. If you constantly focus on it, it gets you into a self destructive mindset to where you think you have more weight and burden to carry than you actually do, and even worse the mindset has you thinking you can't carry the actually burdens you must bear. You must not focus on such matters you can not control. Focus on making yourself a better person to carry your burdens better. It might make you put aside things like being on Jow Forums and the internet. Such places foster a bad mindset

Attached: 1509979843475.jpg (788x576, 353K)

ashwaganda and fish oil

actually a few days ago i was working a job in south africa and my canadian coworker who is blackpilled to the core was talking to me about something similar.
I basically told him the same thing from the previous post, he said that he would make a more positive change in his mindset

i too would like a proper answer to this, i even realise that god is real and heaven awaits but the same principles of depression are still there, i just cant find any purpose or reason to living the best life i can

Cardio exercise may sound like shit, and it is. But it definitely will give you a endorphin rush. As will pretty much any form of exercise.

I'm not bull shitting you either, I suffered a serious brain injury in my late teens, and depression has been a part of my life since then. I'm almost 40.

As far as dealing with the reality of living in a vapid and fucked up world. Try to stay as busy as you possibly can, don't give yourself the extra time to sit and dwell on all the negativity. Cutting down on the internet is also a good option, as well as watching the news. My opinion is the modern person experiences information and sensory overload pretty much every fucking day of his life. If you are the introspective type, the type to over analyze things. It makes it even more difficult.

Find a support group of some type that will allow you to vent your frustrations in person. It's much more helpful than venting over the net.

Good luck bro.

Don't listen to all these emotional faggots. Clinical depression is rarely an emotional thing or caused by "lack of purpose". Its nearly all internal unless you have been severely psychologically damaged. Its not as simple as just "eat healthy", exercise, sleep more. For example my depression is linked specifically to eating foods high in calcium. It has been a rabbit hole trying to figure this shit out because doctors are almost entirely unknowledgeable about complex nutritional situations. Try to experiment with different diets nd supplements and document every you consume and how you feel throughout the day. Get your testosterone levels checked and do general blood work.

Dude, you are calling other people emotional faggots. And your depression is based on foods high in calcium. While this may be true, that would make you a outlier in the world of depression.

Clinical depression is rarely an emotional thing. Are you fucking kidding me? I doubt you have known many depressed people.

I used to fap 5 times a day. Honestly cutting back helped a bit.

>Clinical depression is rarely an emotional thing or caused by "lack of purpose".
>I speak in monotone especially around my family. When i had and was with friends i wasnt so monotone because i felt comfortable around them.. still not normal intonation id say
>i can emulate all facial expressions but because im anxious i repress every emotion and try to keep a poker face. Even with people im more comfortable with, i try to keep this poker face relatively stable.
>ids eu're diet brah, check ur diet nd test levels brah.
Fucking moron. It's not that hard to figure out if you're not getting your basic needs met such as socializing due to neuroticism that it's going to impede your mental health. Depression isn't rocket science, we've been around long enough to determine what our needs are and we know what happens when they aren't met. Look at this guy's posts, it's not JUST simply a poor diet. He's neurotic just like many of the depressed people I've helped over the years whether it be face-to-face, here, or on Reddit.

Dude I don't know. I just wake up and work, I come home... It's just routine now. I don't even really think about it that much. I just try to stay in the moment and grounded. I know my grim disposition paints the world in a different way than other people and more often than not. I'm proven wrong about my presumptions about how everything is going. And I keep forgetting a simple truth I learned a long time ago. Everything is fine. It's always been this way. Seriously, human suffering and woe has been part and parcel throughout our time on this Earth. And even though there's horrible shit in the world there's just as much good and beauty.

Attached: 1449829086577.gif (640x480, 214K)

>every day feels like a struggle against the current with no real reward dangling in front of me

fug.... same here but not only is the present (((reward dangling))) seem like a joke but a future or farfetched one seem like a joke. literally 65% of my paycheck is taken in child support and my daughter is with me on the weekends and i both take her to school/daycare(its summer and i work) but also pick her up... with travel from/to job and picking her up and taking her in the moring i work 6-7 hours a day. her mom(illegal spic with beaner border hopping mom but i was a broken home teen 11 years ago before Jow Forums so i didnt know love was just a meme for citizenship)... i literally dont know what to do. i have no money. i have no time for a new gf/friends. my co-workers/boss think im just a late for work/early leaver but its because if i dont take/pick her up shit spic mom wont. im really running low on reasons to live tbhfam... im literally locked into a work to death contract. i could leave the country but i love my kid. i can get another(yes ive had 2 in the last year) but when over half of your money gets taken im at this point making less than minimum wage despite eing a what would be decently paid tech startup engineer... idk guys. what do i do? i always wanted to retire or disappear in japan; do i do that and probably be a homeless gaijin in nipon or somehow make at least 20$ a hour so i can make like 7.50$ after jew court and spend all my time travel on my kid who recently started hating me because she lives with here mom and she shit talks me. bitch even dated a nigger a few years ago. almost ann heroed on the spot.fuck. i drink when i have 1-2 hours of free time a day......so sad/hurt/etc. how does a reformed white male of now(i know i fucked up in the past) save himself and his family. or even just me at this point because i think everything here in my state/city/country is a lost cause.

Attached: delet this.jpg (431x640, 58K)

Ok all joking aside. Couple of things.
1. You need to exercise and make sure you get out of the house, even if just means walking for 15-30 minutes casually.
2. You need to structure your days and have a schedule and gold yourself accountable
3. You need to socialize more

Drink booze till you feel better.

not op but ive tried that he last 8-10 years... doesnt work...im drunk now :(

I don't care anymore. One day ill die so all this shit won't matter anymore.

I battle it by coming on here and watching the world burn.

Stop browsing Jow Forums.