Brit/pol/ - José Antonio Primo de Rivera Edition

>Rochdale racism: Graffiti victims on discrimination in UK
bbc.co.uk/news/av/newsbeat-45144022/rochdale-racism-graffiti-victims-on-discrimination-in-uk

>Jacob Rees-Mogg: Boris Johnson burka probe is 'show trial'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45153483

Attached: rivera.jpg (353x450, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-979vsPYZk
youtube.com/watch?v=mGQLXRTl3Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=_vY0QwiPa5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-979vsPYZk

>In a poetic sweep we will raise this fervent devotion to Spain; we will make sacrifices, we will renounce the easy life and we will triumph, triumph that—you know this well—we shall not obtain in the upcoming elections. In these elections vote the lesser evil. But your Spain will not be born out of them, nor does our frame for action reside there. That is a murky atmosphere, spent, like a tavern's after a night of dissipation. Our station is not there. I am a candidate, yes, but I take part in these elections without faith or respect. And I say this now, when so doing may rest me every vote. I couldn't care less. We are not going to squabble with the establishment over the unsavory left-overs of a soiled banquet. Our station is outside though we may provisionally pass by the other one. Our place is out in the clear air, beneath a moonlit sky, cradling a rifle, and the stars overhead. Let the others party on. We outside in tense vigil; earnest and self-confident we divine the sunrise in the joy of our hearts

The balls of the bbc to publish that

They are our enemy

sometimes i just hate life

vocaroo time

It would be interesting to see just how far Fascism would have gone in Europe had it not sided with the losing side of WW2. Both Churchill and Roosevelt had warm things to say about Mussolini's Italy until the battle lines were drawn between the allied and axis powers.

Brit/pol/ Approved 10 Points To Action.

so far we have two points.

1.The immediate execution of all known Islamic Extremists/Terrorists throughout The UK & The Commonwealth

2. As part of a massive restructuring of the British Education System, Universities will be limited to teaching only the most important subjects to society: Science, Mathematics, English (History, Philosophy etc)

what next ?

stop larping

has eddie killed himslef?

Italy could have very easily been on the allied side at one point. Mussolini only eventually sided with Hitler because he perceived him and his country as the strongest country in Europe at the time. Let's not forget Mussolini and Hitler were never on friendly terms. They nearly went to war with each other after the Austiran leader Dollfuss was assassinated by Nazi partisans. They both didn't think that highly of each other.

i've already seen my death

fuck you
i guarantee in a month's time i'll have the 10 points

him & leader of brit/pol/ have disappeared

yeah and you'll still be larping as hard

actually i btfo him, the loser of brit/pol/ and coelbren

this is what happens when i tell you im bored and you dont answer

Checked

wasted

why would you think that after btfoing tripshits like yktd i'd let shitters like eddie and coelbren exist?

purely for my own entertainment but as soon as they stop entertaining me they're gone

He's done a number on you.

You didn't btfo yktd though boatyard dodger.

>seething

fucking this

Attached: b49[1].png (1200x1200, 54K)

But I did, I'm the sole reason yktd stopped posting, same goes for the complete and utter pussy known as wn which you larpers try to claim as your martyr despite knowing fully well that he hated you all.

>him & leader of brit/pol/ have disappeared
Interesting, thx

those quints have been observed and checked

isn't it strange how i can make posters dissappear?

>same goes for the complete and utter pussy known as wn which you larpers try to claim as your martyr
Show me one instance where someone claimed wn was a martyr. I don't think anyone laments his abdication.

I miss Rimmer 2bh, he was a good lad

I hate your life too bro

EZ

We didn’t agree that

right here you fucking loser

kek i remember btfoing him too

not as much as you envy me though kiddo

How the fuck does that have anything to do with wn you braindead cunt?

I don’t envy Jews

>playing along with his shit larp
>"b-b-but it has nothing to do with him!!!!"
what happened to wn?

that's why you envy me

Attached: EEF9jcl[1].gif (425x481, 1.51M)

The fact of the matter is, WN, regardless of your opinion of him, went to the boatyard and posted photographic evidence. Pubes did not. These are facts.

You think I'm WN?
I've done such a number on you,

Attached: 1495739345852.jpg (768x1024, 116K)

no i'm asking you where wn is you retard

is this why he disappeared and i'm still here to laugh at him and all the other shitters who disappeared? LMFAO

im quite content now, think ill be off to bed n'night boys

youtube.com/watch?v=mGQLXRTl3Z0

>i'm asking you where wn
I don't fucking know.

Why did you take no pictures if you did go to the boatyard?

>being this much of a seething virgin
lmfao

Pubes' blindspot is the boatyard. He has literally no defense. The mere mention of it sends him into a spasm.

why didn't you take a picture if you've ever had sex?

I win.

i don't need no defense

i went to the boatyard and the fact that out of all the people who claimed to go to the boatyard i'm the last one left proves that

Looks like I win again.

wrong you virgin

c

Fuck up you stupid larping cunt. You've posted a lot personal information here.

>day in day out our sweaty boy pube spewing his insecure shite, i can almost hear the pulsating of the bulging forehead veins with each post.

is there even a number quantifiable that we've done on you.

and yet you retards still can't do shit to me

you know my address LMFAO

keep larping as a hardman you battyboy while i live it

a minute ago you were threatening me with all the personal information i posted on here and now you're ignoring it?

fucking state of your cope lmfao

You've spilled your heart out here. I've seen your feelposts. I'd pity you if you weren't such a cunt.

>expands

Attached: 404060.jpg (460x306, 31K)

virgin

>You've spilled your heart out here
and fucking what? what about it? i fucking live it

as if i want anyones pity nevermind some losers pity

yeah my bad for not being able to tell you two virgins apart

A great fighter against Judeo-Bolshevism and a martyr in the war for Aryan liberty!

RIP Primo de Rivera! ARRIBA ESPAÑA!

Attached: wpid-joseantonio_derivera_.jpg (1021x1600, 396K)

You do though, why else would you post it?
Drop the hard man act, literally no one buys into ever sine you avoided confrontation with WN of all people, I mean how much of a threat does someone like that pose? but you still pussied out anyway.

phwoar

Attached: nof15.jpg (472x426, 32K)

Don't wash for a week, strip naked, run your fingers all over your ballsack, raise your fingers up to your nose and sniff.

Profit.

you spilled your heart out on this board I've seen your old posts, they are there on the archive, you talking about how you claim bennies for autism. it's all there. What are you gonna tell me, you're different man? Neck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=_vY0QwiPa5w

i buy a euromillions ticket every week.
when i get the jackpot im going to buy everyone on brit/pol/ a box of their own

Attached: house-689259.jpg (590x350, 75K)

why do we post anything? fucking retard

it's not an act and i didn't avoid anything you seething virgin

try again even if you're only going to fill out the captcha to repeat yourself

did you forget to mention the part where i pull up to the postie in a ferrari 488 to claim them?

>for autism
not quite lmfao

I've touched a nerve
Seeth more you virgin

virgin
stop obsessin over me

>gets btfo
>"stop btfoing meeeeeee!!!!"
l
l
l
l
l m a o

don't fuck with this guy, apparently

this

how incredible would it be if we did another referendum and leave won with like 50.2%

it would be funny

but it wouldnt change anything

That would of course be the final definitive result