US Army Ranger murders random woman near Seattle; shoots at cars:

What the fuck kind of moral values is the modern US military teaching its soldiers? Military fags, explain this shit:

>Mystery remains after cops say soldier from N.J. brutally murdered woman, shot at cars

>Police were investigating if an Army Ranger from Wood-Ridge - who they say brutally murdered a woman at a motel outside of Seattle and opened fire on motorists before taking his own life - could be tied to other crimes.

>Investigators named Krishna Mahadevan-Prasad as the suspect who killed the 38-year-old woman July 23 at a Renton, Washington, Econo Lodge Hotel. The woman, whose name has not been released, was found dead in her room with "numerous cut wounds" and signs the body was intentionally mutilated after her death.

>Mahadevan-Prasad's bizarre spree ended the next day when he fired at drivers near the Hood Canal Bridge some 30 miles from Seattle, authorities said... Police said the barrage of gunfire ended when Mahadevan-Prasad apparently shot himself.

nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2018/08/mystery_remains_after_cops_say_soldier_from_nj_brutally_murdered_woman_shot_at_cars.html

Attached: image[1].jpg (900x611, 33K)

I am starting to get used to this type of thing . How sad ...

Attached: 1524402008439.jpg (702x562, 43K)

This is an army ranger? Christ, we're fucked.

>military fags explaining anything to plebes
Explain why you never stood up to defend the Constitution
>inb4 da joos greater Israel

Attached: 12357773.jpg (600x641, 48K)

Probably an IT guy attached.

Nah. Urban warfare. Tactical street shitting.

Obama intentionally brought back Project 100,000 to fuck up our military under the guise of diversity.

The weak should fear the strong.

I didnt look at the picture, read the green text and saw Wood-Ridge, I knew the outcome before reading the attacker's name. Enjoy the NJ101.5 curry apology tour all this month

This is what you look like Burgers.

Attached: 1532053653479.jpg (239x416, 39K)

That's just a shit skin welfare queen. Not representative of our armed forces

>Sand nigger lol

This is where you belong, kiddo:

>What the fuck kind of moral values is the modern US military teaching its soldiers? Military fags, explain this shit:
No No No No No NO NO.
This is not the proper attitude.
You are to say, "Thank you for your service" and give the guy a 10% discount on his coffee like a good little sycophantic bitch.

Diversity hire.

lol the army is desperate for recruits.

Oh look, another sandnigger can't handle the bantz and loses it, what a shocker.

>Zoomer who never heard of the Phoenix Program

Boy...that is a rabbit hole you may not be ready for.

>US Army Ranger
This Poo looks 14

He's Indian, retard

Looks like a high schooler

Everybody remember, this is what passes for white in america.

He's TOO white, which is why he looks foreign.

Hmmm what kind of muslim is he?

American military is scum.

Attached: 33720358_2099539863665057_3248254203704901632_n.jpg (720x713, 72K)

Fuck you faggot. Get a new insult.

You will hang.

Hindu

Attached: 360_intl_afghan_meme_0329.jpg (360x235, 39K)

I've been used to it for ten years now.

>killing Muslims
US military confirmed for based

its gotten so bad that all these articles i just assume is a shit skin. i dont think ive seen any terrible white person crimes in months

Moral values? The military teaches you to kill with rules of engagement. Not morality .

No way that twiggy bean made it through RASP

>really brings the poo to the loo

This does not sound like it was an operation sanctioned by the US military.

I think having an all volunteer military attracts the wrong crowd. People join because they want to be Rambo and get benefits.

Definitely not a real 75th. He definitely never made it through ranger school either. Something wrong here.

Indians finally striking back, watch out whitey

Attached: my hand.jpg (3264x2448, 2.59M)

Attached: 1508277449635.jpg (377x264, 23K)

(((You)))

Attached: 2018D78F-EEE5-471A-8616-3AA385C844E7.jpg (750x1250, 376K)

the sad part is youre whiter than most americans

Fake Indian. That's clearly your left and and it is not covered in shit from wiping. Nice try, beaner scum. You have to go back.

Attached: 1488588037878.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

vacuum your bedroom

I joined to kill people and not go to jail. Nice meme though, I'm gonna save it

Attached: IMG950126.jpg (540x720, 153K)

indians use a little pot called a lota to splash water at their anus after shittig, they dont us their hands

POO

Where do they store the pots while they are shitting in the streets? Nice try. Now go poo in the loo.

Attached: 1510716408659.png (706x690, 451K)

Activating Manchurians in time for Unite the Right 2. Seattle again? What's in Seattle?

>baby faced stick figure
>looks like he runs a Star Wars club and takes AP Comp. Sci. at high school
>US Army Ranger
As if that one tranny in the Airborne wasn't bad enough, not even SOCOM is safe apparently.

Fuck, maybe I can actually make it into MARSOC, just need lasik.

typical white male

ROCK OF THE MARNE!!! 3RD ID, PATCH ON MY SHOULDER!!!
This should give all the Dog Faces a nice little laugh

SOCOM units are focused around cardiovascular endurance/fitness and basic body weight exercises. A lot of smaller statutes and skinny dudes, many "jacked up" types can't hack the long runs/rucks

I deployed with quite a few Rangers and they were mostly guys that weren't very tall and didn't have a lot of lean muscle mass. They had strength and endurance, it just wasn't overtly obvious.

SEALs are the bodybuilders of the SOF community.

Special Forces guys are across the spectrum. Very few of them are hulking beasts of steroids, though. A lot of smart dudes. Nerdy, really.

Pararescue are the fit, intelligent, pretty boys of the SOF community. Never deploy without your hair dryer. CCT are the guys that couldn't make it through PJ school. ;)

Attached: AFSOC.jpg (563x597, 127K)