A bottle of ketchup costs $8

>A bottle of ketchup costs $8

Living in Canada is suffering. I make 90k a year and I can only afford to eat Kraft dinner and ramen.

Attached: flyer3.jpg (1024x684, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TnWIICkBeE
walmart.ca/en/ip/pogo-original-cooked-battered-weiner-stick/6000001851378
nofrills.ca/print-flyer
maxi.ca/Food/Fruits-&-Vegetables/Vegetables/Broccoli,-Cabbages-&-Cauliflower/Cauliflower/p/20135377001_EA
walmart.ca/en/ip/savoura-beefsteak-tomato/6000190008474
realcanadiansuperstore.ca/Food/Pantry/Condiments-&-Toppings/Mustard-&-Ketchup/Ketchup/p/20069080_EA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For Americans, that's $5.92 for the biggest bottle of ketchup and this guy makes $68,386.50 a year.

What the fuck are you spending your money on if you can't afford ketchup? Post your budget (in US dollars). Are you living in Toronto? Maybe choose a less expensive place to live?

Wut. Are you eating a whole bottle of ketchup for every meal?

fake news

>8.99 for pizza cheese
>mfw I can get a large 1 topping pizza at dominos for 4.99

Attached: 1343375778706.jpg (515x515, 23K)

I live in a medium sized city in Southern Ontario. Cost of living is cheaper here than in Toronto.

Kraft dinner and ramen is an exaggeration, but it's hard to eat well here unless you're a rich chink.

Housing is insanely expensive here as well.

Attached: flyer4.jpg (1024x520, 416K)

Attached: what.png (934x861, 239K)

Shit that's bad. I thought we suffered with high prices down here at the end of the earth. Looks like you Canucks have it worse.

well thats what you get for letting dude weed llamas run your country

Ketchup is disgusting. French fries with horseradish mustard is where it's at.

Liar. Post your T4.

this nigga right here

learn to make your own food and stop eating so much pre-packaged garbage.

So stop letting chinks in your country I guess.

?!?!?!?!?
I'm in Toronto, and although rent is expensive as fuck, everything else is fairly cheap.

Every time I go to the US, after considering the exchange rate, almost everything is the same price or cheaper. Food is actually cheaper in Canada than it is in the US (taking into account exchange rate).

Canadian food prices are absolutely criminal.

Attached: DSC005352.jpg (960x720, 98K)

Is that from a Pajeet corner store? I don't believe that that's the price in an actual grocery store.

youtube.com/watch?v=8TnWIICkBeE

Trust me, I'd like to, but I can't afford to.

Attached: Pork.jpg (400x400, 99K)

don't buy american products
buy your crappy canadian ketchup instead

If you are eating this kind of fucking garbage then you should be paying through the nose for it. If you're feeding it to your kids you should have them taken away from you.

fake and homosexual

I like this minimalist noname brand.

We're forced to eat processed shit because fresh meat and produce is even more expensive.

I'm convinced it's a plot to make us weaker and sicker

Attached: cauliflower.jpg (780x439, 87K)

I'm geussing that means you live in Suaga, Oakville, Burlinton or Hamilton. In anyone of these places with 90k uearly uou should be able to live hella comfy and you'd have a good amount left over to save so clearly you're not good with ur money.

Bend the knee leaf

when you learn to cook yourself, you'll learn that it actually saves money. you get more for you buck

They give this shit away at restaurants. You saying a 90K snownigger cant afford ketchup? Fuck

>posting Yukon or northern territories grocery store prices as if this represents Canada

This is the price for that product here in Rural Quebec.

walmart.ca/en/ip/pogo-original-cooked-battered-weiner-stick/6000001851378

Attached: pogo.jpg (675x485, 89K)

In this thread- canadian anons post grocery advertisements. I want to know how much you leafs are paying for stuff.

Attached: 3E21D67B-1A10-43D5-8C84-9B4EB42B019E.jpg (263x192, 22K)

Where I live, I can buy cauliflower for $4 a head. It's not even that good for you.

If it costs that much then take the three or four hours in the weekend to go to a farmer's market and buy shit direct. Buy a deep freeze and buy meat when it's on sale and freeze it

nofrills.ca/print-flyer

Check it out yourself.

Buy land, put up a greenhouse, grow tomatoes and make your own ketchup. Let only that pass your lips which your own hand has wrought to make it grow.

Consumerism is the disease and inflation is the cure. Thank me when you have become human.

Processed foods should be overpriced

Not in Canada.
>$70 for 1.3 kg of beef

Attached: enhanced-buzz-717-1339444012-25.jpg (625x469, 34K)

Maxi grocery store in Quebec

maxi.ca/Food/Fruits-&-Vegetables/Vegetables/Broccoli,-Cabbages-&-Cauliflower/Cauliflower/p/20135377001_EA

Attached: cauliflower.jpg (749x344, 69K)

Shill thread after shill thread. OP was just trying to persuade us that a jug of orange juice cost cost $26 everywhere in Canada despite pic related (which is from the local grocery store in my highly-taxed province)

We are under coordinated attack, fellow Canucks, and I have a feeling that the ultimate intention is to discredit legitimate opposition to our traitorous Liberal government

Attached: oj.jpg (242x321, 23K)

Do you live in Nunavut? Where the hell are you paying these prices?

ketchup is sugar. go buy a bag of sugar, and some garlic, salt and tomatoes... boil it up.

add some corn starch or some shit lol

Fuck ketchup. fuck canada.

By navy beans like i did. Potent in nutrients, takes out radiation, and cheap.

Be ready to weather the storm bitches.

I live in Southern Ontario. Fuck off shill.

Thank you.

Sure, just let me buy some tomatoes...

Attached: DYLV6-gVQAAHE8z.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

How much for a whole smoked ham in KSA Farid?

No you fucking don't, or at least you're not actually paying these prices there if you do since these are obviously not your pictures.

Maxi grocery store

walmart.ca/en/ip/savoura-beefsteak-tomato/6000190008474

Tomato $4.33/kg

Attached: tomato.jpg (860x555, 58K)

I don't know where you guys are shopping, I have lived from Toronto to thunderbay to Quebec city and south of Calgary, and have never experienced these prices.
The biggest rip off I know is our alcohol and tobacco
Like 22$ for a tin of dip

Attached: 1532855444279.png (211x246, 11K)

Tomatoes are 3$/lb. where I live, you lying shill sack of shit

THESE ARE DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREADS. (((They))) are counting on non-Canadians to be too lazy to look up actual grocery prices in most of Canada

>maxi
actually that's walmart, my bad

it's a troll, i'm enjoying posting real prices to fuck up his thread.

where the fuck are you shopping?

These prices are at least 2x as much as walmart.

>old el paso taco kit is $5.69
I bought 3 of them for $3 last week. Fug.

Attached: 1532461033584.jpg (960x800, 72K)

wtf, this is like more than three times the price of meat here(the decent kind, not mystery meat).

Stop lying you fucking retard. ketchup is 4 bucks not on sale. Also from a medium sized city in southern Ontario.

Call him out.

That pic is from some super northern Nunavut market where everything besides seal blubber has to be flown in. Prices there are hardly reflective of the rest of the country.

>needing a kit to make tacos
lol at your """"life""""

>the spamming pole finally got a canadian vpn
based

he will post 150 pictures of groceries in nunavut and pretend it's southern ontario now

I know that there is a faggot who is spamming threads with price tags from those places as if they are the same across your country, but I thought this one was different since OP said he lived in a medium sized city in Southern Ontario, but I guess he is just a lying faggot then.

Like anyone would bother trying divide a bunch of leafs. Your country is doing a good job of destroying itself organically.

Where are you shopping? 7-11???

It's the same guy, you can tell by the way he types and the way he responds "fuck off shill" and "Canadian government shills out in full force" to any slightest bit of doubt.

Plus his images are the same, if you know how to check for that.

stop giving this faggot attention he's posting prices from up north. I'm sure if you grab a flyer from somewhere in Alaska, pricing would be similar.

Why even bother doing that?
He ain't convincing anyone.

I work 65 hours per week. Taco kits are a necessary compromise.

Good may you starve in your social justice paradise die slow leaf.

Kys

There's really only one solution to Canada's problems.

Attached: 1533133368912.jpg (766x510, 151K)

You pay 69 cents for a pack of generic ramen noodles? Maruchan is like 18 cents here.

>Like anyone would bother trying divide a bunch of leafs.

I live in Canada and can see with my own fucking eyes that these supposed nationwide prices are bullshit and apply to the Arctic alone. Whether or not you Amerilards believe it because you're too lazy to do some basic fucking research is completely besides the point

>packed in 2011

Lol where the fuck are you finding this bullshit? These are prices you'd pay if you live in fucking Nunavut and get an allowance from the government for working in the deep North.

>feeding your children literal carnival food

Americans are fucking disgusting.

This is some coordinated divide-and-conquer shill operation that has been going on for weeks if not months already. Posting genuine Canadian grocery prices seems to have no effect on the delusional fucktards who start these things

Fuck off, you are fake news. If you buy from hipster stores, then you deserve hipster pricing.

realcanadiansuperstore.ca/Food/Pantry/Condiments-&-Toppings/Mustard-&-Ketchup/Ketchup/p/20069080_EA

HEINZ
Ketchup (1 L)
$3.47 ea

It goes down to $2 if you don't want the Heinz brand.

>I'm a far left bay area fag and even I grow vast amounts food in my personal subsistence garden (excluding our apartment and neighborhood ones)
Leaf, I'm disappointed and disgusted by your lack of independence in terms of sustenance.

Why not just eat taco bell or something if you're absolutely craving that kind of shit? You shouldn't be eating tacos more than once a week, or you'll turn into a Mexican

I'm disappointed and disgusted by your lack of critical thinking and/or ability to read the thread

Attached: canada annexation.gif (444x250, 1.47M)

Prices in Canada differ a lot, anyone in a major city or rural North gets raped in Canada.

>We are under coordinated attack, fellow Canucks

Attached: bitchassnigga08.11 PM.png (514x502, 195K)

>maple leaf wieners

Do you have some insane debts or something? If you're single, making 90k and decent you must be mismanaging your money somehow, especially since you are living outside of Toronto and Vancouver. Where exactly do you live and what are your biggest expenses?

dude he's trolling. He's gone now but was posting known pictures of nunavut prices for items that have to be flown in up north. He doesn't live in "a medium sized city in Southern Ontario".

I live in the GTA and shop at Longo's, one of the pricier grocery chains. Prices are no where near this bad, the prices you are posting are clearly from somewhere up North. I have no idea why you are shilling but stop it.

better start stocking up on Mr. Noodles.

Yeah I realized that. Why was he being such a faggot?

Holy shit what the fuck. I'm in the Midwest and our meat is so cheap compared to that. I just looked up my local grocer:
>boneless skinless chicken breast @ 1.77USD/lb
>pork ribs @3.99/lb
>6 boneless pork chops, 6 bratwurst, 2 lb. ground chuck, 2 lb. chicken breast bundle @ 30.00
>Ribeye steak @ 8.99/lb
>80% ground beef @1.99/lb

BONUS:
>12 eggs @ 0.89
>gallon of whole milk @ 0.99

That fuckin sucks bruh.

Attached: Filet_mignon_au_poivre.jpg (1200x1059, 217K)

being that close to perfect digits. just kys.

Also, not knowing how to shop and falliing for the meme processed crap foods. Fucking degen.

No taxes on food u nigger, not saying there isn't a premium due to indirect taxes though

what the fuck is being slid as we look over the CDN grocery prices.

What did you expect electing a part-time substitute drama teacher who plays dress up to be your PM?

Attached: trudeauandaturtle.jpg (480x587, 46K)

>It goes down to $2 if you don't want the Heinz brand.
It goes down to a 1.50 if you buy it on special in bulk.

Pft... dudes a great thing for the US. We need more of these panty waste dick suckers in power. Pretty sure this is why the MSM hates Putin, guy has balls and doens't give a fuck.

Really, prices are similar to USA. Don’t buy frozen pre-cooked garbage.

haha okay user enjoy i guess

Attached: lol.jpg (880x556, 107K)

Or use your nugget and get it free at a burger place, go get a small order of fries and palm a half pound of packets. ffs you guys trying to live like you're rich n shieet.

What's Kraft Dinner?

Why do you start these threads and spread lies? You post prices from artic fucking cities

Its probably that polish retard who spams the population statistics

When I worked 68 a week I still found time to cook all my meals. You must be fucking retarded.

Macaroni and cheese. The Kraft one was 5-pack for $4.50 when I walked by it at Walmart this week. More expensive than the price in this thread.