Fingerprints

Why don’t we just forget about the DMV, Voter ID, drivers licenses, Debit cards or credit cards...

...and just use our fingerprint?

You guys realize that’s the future right?

>Old enough to buy alcohol?
*Fingerprint confirms age*
>Legally allowed to vote here?
*Fingerprint confirms registered party affiliation*
>License and registration please.
*Fingerprint confirms license is valid and insurance active*
>That’ll be $395.45 for the new pair of Jordans, please.
*WARNING! WARNING! FINGERPRINT CONFIRMS WARRANT FOR ARREST OF DESHANTE KMARTIUS FOR CHILD RAPE, GRAND THEFT, FELONY ASSAULT, DRUG RELATED CHARGES, AND KILLING A POLICE OFFICER!!! WARNING! KILL ON SIGHT!! WARNING!!!

Ok, so that last part is a bit exaggerated, but imagine a future where everything is on your fingerprint:

- House entrance
- Medical info
- Social Security & Birth Certificate
- Bank cards
- School records
- Work History
- STD’s
- etc etc etc

If it meant living in a crime free, near utopian futuristic society, would you be willing to have ALL your info saved on a government database accessible by your fingerprint?

No more lies or bullshit.
One fingerprint scan tells anyone everything about you.

No more hiding anything.

Attached: 13B77431-AA16-4AC7-8D53-631585A70851.jpg (1350x900, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_dqAupryPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you just fucking jump off a cliff?

Wow.
Why so angry, Trayvon?
Did the scenario with the black man trigger you?

This is pol related to Voter ID’s and how poor niggers and spics say they can’t afford a voter ID.

Use their fingerprints!

The way you post is already your ID.

too easy to forge, retard

Are you stupid?
The fingerprint pulls up your photo and everything, you fucking 3rd world mongoloid.
The cops would have a scanner like in back to the future part 2 where they know everything about you from your fingerprint.

Why do we let people from 3rd world countries post on pol? Ugggh!!!

Because I'd rather give a nigger my wallet than have them chop my hand off.

Also fuck off bootlicker.

Everything you post here gets scraped and archived.

nice try cia nigger nice try

Fingerprint is literally the worse biometric of all of them. Strong passwords > Fingerprint anyday security wise.

Wrong.
Your fingerprint is unique.
It’s the best identification for you.
I don’t care what you morons say, back to the future 2 says fingerprint scanning cops is the future!!!

Attached: 8D936599-24C0-46BF-9E98-613CC25938AD.jpg (615x410, 41K)

Fingerprints are easy to remove. Meanwhile, everything you post into the internet is training data.

Wroooooooong!
(Trump voice)

It's true. You can obfuscate your fingerprints at any time, or even simply not get them on record. But every time you post more into the internet then it goes in to basically a grand database of your behavioral habits and everything else that we can use to identify you later on.

That's what we mean by "biometrics."

Because, you can't change your fingerprints. If your prints are compromised, everything once protected by those prints is now compromised. This is why biometrics is retarded.

security 101: don't use the same password in more than one place.

gangs start cutting off peoples hands, pulling out eyeballs to drain bank accounts at ATMs.

get strong glue on hands, can't identify yourself for like a week.

biometrics are good for identifying people, not for security. stop being a high functioning retard, OP.

I'll leave it to the Muslim communities to do that. I'm sure they can police themselves and show off the malefactors.

Das rayciss

Fucking phone already opens with it, wtf why not?

Your fingerprint can wear off temporarily and sometimes permanently.

Don't worry. Next time he comes around we know he's a devil-worshiper trying to pose among us.

Suuuuuuuure.
>Tinfoil hat alert!

mark of the beast

Exactly!

That has never happened in all my life using an iPhone.

>Christian-Jew fairytales about demons and a monster war with a zombie king
Cookoo!
Cookoo!

These days, you could do any Jow Forums board with a half-way decent residential connection. It's not like back when you had to have free bandwidth to get all the social media sites.

warning suspect is a pedophile that has a warrant for his arrest. white 5´11 240 pounds kill on sight

>If it meant living in a crime free, near utopian futuristic society,
Or you could just have a high trust (white) society like before.

You can fake a fingerprint. We have a scanner that maps the nerves in your hand. It's basically 100% foolproof. It also costs all the money.

>WARNING! KILL ON SIGHT!! WARNING!!!
my fucking sides, have a bump
also checkem

Attached: 1533786197732.png (361x704, 527K)

What happens when someone steals your fingerprint?
>shit, guess I better cut off my fingers and grow some new ones

if those people care enough they can get an id issued by the state, op is suggesting fingerprints for niggers who hate "id"

also palmprints, iris scans and dna are options

The government doesn't have the right to have fingerprints unless I commit a felony or apply for security clearance, why would you propose such an idiotic idea?

It's at the point now where a decent camera can take pics good enough to make fingerprint copies.

Thank you!
Finally someone with common sense.
This is all I’m saying.
Nice treeeps.

What do you have to hide, you criminal nigger?
If you steal shit or rape, we’ll catch you faster!

not everyone has hands or arms.
what will they use?

Someone can force you to produce your fingerprints against your will. In ideal circumstances, no one can force you to reveal your password.

>what will they use?
Retina, saliva for dna, hair samples
We can get creative
Maybe your testicles.
The point is in the future that’s how we’ll identify people, instead of relying on outdated id systems

In the future, if you require a password, a live person will appear as a hologram to see if you are in distress or whatever

Chinese use their face they had open stores for years. Still buggy.
youtube.com/watch?v=U_dqAupryPg

>Come to your house ask you to sign a pro gay pride petition. You grab the shiny metal clipboard to sign it eagerly. lift your prints, make a silicon cast....

Not sure if this has been commented here already but fingerprints are usually inaccurate due to human/machine error. There's a reason why fingerprints aren't just used for everything.

damn i didnt notice, thanks for the (you) have one back
not saying they have the right you nigger, the suggestion is YOU should have the right to use it as an alternate form of id. you can put your credit card on your phone if you want too, but nobody is forcing you to. some of us have the old swipe credit cards and not that chip bullshit.

Attached: bX1OOTl.png (311x427, 208K)

Right now all someone has to do is pick a hair out of your garbage and plant it to show a "99.9999% probability" that you were the perpetrator of X.

The only thing you know for sure is that you think you exist.

Attached: Kenya.jpg (302x681, 43K)

fpbp.
Fuck off, (((op))).