Logic Party?

Can we have a non-racist,but nationalist, fiscally conservative, civically dutiful, strong willed, stone cold party?

Attached: B0076D18-0993-42E7-9A4F-98BBE0336656.png (652x540, 20K)

>but nationalist, fiscally conservative, civically dutiful, strong willed, stone cold party
That's racist.

>non-racist
kill yourself retard. reality is racist.

Supply and demand is racist.

If that’s the way the numbers play out, so be it.

But, it is illogical to deny opportunity or work based on race, just as it is illogical to promote someone based on race. Race should never play a factor. Merit is the only thing which matters.

This is the most autistic thing I've ever read.

So non-discriminatory measures should be mandatory?

Attached: Nooooooo.png (246x359, 140K)

Libertarian?

make one

Merit is the only thing that matters untill you let niggers and arabs into your country and they destroy literally everything. I bet you have never lived near niggers or spics. Move to Flint, Chicago, or Detroit and then try to tell me that niggers are just “misunderstood” and that race is “just color” you are a dumb cuck I hope your wife and daughters get raped by a pack of niggers.

If you're white op then no
If your not, than maybe if your willing to deport your genetic trash to Africa Korea or Venezuela as the case may be.

No you stupid fucking kike we don't want to be your slaves

t. paycheck cuckservative

Richard Spencer is a fat goofball, but he's right about at least one thing. Identity is everything and these boomers who insist on interfering with white interests could lead us to extinction.

Sure, enjoy watching it all fall apart when reality hits.

How about you use your logic to figure out what happens when low IQ niggers make up 90% of the country because you thought merit was more important than race?

How is it going to hit 90%, if immigrant is entirely merit based on labor needs and not sympathy feelings or lotteries?

Why don’t you put your superstitions aside and try to use your head for a minute?

Why are you brushing centuries of human history aside? Just because it sounds good in your head doesn't mean that we don't have evidence of failure time and time again.

No. Because, OP, the moment you allow women and Jews, the whole thing falls apart, a valid party needs to have exclusions in order to be successful.

OP is a nigger

They would lose every election. Emotions drive voting, not logic.

Because they're already here. You don't start out with a 100% white country.