If whites are so smart why are americans so retarded?

if whites are so smart why are americans so retarded?

Attached: civn1qvc8hf11.jpg (1079x1168, 122K)

Based. America is like the chad of all countries, acting ignorant and not giving a shit if they offend anyone, because their opinion doesnt matter to them.

too much grain

Attached: download.jpg (549x309, 27K)

this isn't a good thing. My countrymen are geographically illiterate. At least you guys know where everything in the world is because chances are you used to own it

This. My dream is that one day the people of every nation can live a full and complete life in ignorance of all other nations, if it pleases them. It's the essence of sovereignty.

>ignorance is a virtue

you make the rest of us look bad

Attached: df480e8fa157331c1d2493004678a146.jpg (1600x802, 106K)

Why should you have to be an ethnographer to live a normal life in your own country? Sure, if it's your hobby, but why, if it doesn't interest you, must it impose on you?

O SAY CAN YOU SEE
NEGARAKU
TANAH TUMPAHNYA DARAHKU

Americans are not white.

Maybe if they didn't copy us, it wouldn't be an issue.

every time you turn on the news and a country other than America is being discussed are you just going to scratch your head and think "Where's that?"

is this what you do on a saturday night in colombia you donkey fucker?

why do fake countries exist

Why'd they copy our flag?

Lots of countries did, the American Revolution was a big deal and aspiration for people.

*inspiration

My fellow American

based fellow American

Are you a Hoosier too?

It's all true. I'm an American and my opinions don't even matter to ME. I don't give a fuck what I think about anything. Fuck me. Why don't I just go fuck myself?

It's because they were also a British colony, lots of former brit colonies took inspiration from east india company flag - USA included

I prefer to call it the Night-time America flag.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_the_British_East_India_Company_(1801).svg.png (2000x1182, 21K)

>every time you turn on the news
woah hold on there bucko.