Far Right Martyr SkyKing

Do you guys realise what SkyKing actually did for our cause? The Media has tried painting us in a very bad light over the last few years in the eyes of the mainstream. Just yesterday a thread was up about a crazed neo nazi with his entire house decorated with swastikas who was gaslighted by CNN, shouted at the journo rat and chased her away from his property. This kind of thing is happening all the time. From rallies to harmless incidents.
Now this guy comes along does a few barrel rolls and flips, lightheartedly jokes and banterd with the air control tower about racism against whites and his dying breath of life leaving him on phone while he's astonished by the beautiful scenery he flies through until he crashes into a godforsaken piece of forest only leaving him dead.
If this gets through to normalfags it could mean a change in perception by everyday folk. We gotta make this man famous for what he was. The SkyKing.

~The Lost Groyper~
youtu.be/Q2XFRPUB63w

Attached: IMG_20180812_025249.jpg (2048x1842, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1XpgcJ0IzQ&t=8s
youtu.be/C2Dd50ZGUqY
youtube.com/watch?v=Uc51UVp6wng
youtube.com/watch?v=APGq7e0DZr0
nytimes.com/2018/08/11/us/seatac-stolen-plane-richard-b-russell.html
youtu.be/RQ765Fnec8Q
youtu.be/Q2XFRPUB63w
youtu.be/wsMMa4HVpI8
youtu.be/y4Sauv3OlDg
youtube.com/watch?v=bQlv2dHZnfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

... he is not a far-right martyr, you idiot
Dominique Venner is.
This was just a depressed cool dude who wanted to get off the ride.

We can meme him as such and the media seems to have picked up that rethoric.
Groyper = Nazi
The more you know

Attached: IMG_20180811_160353.jpg (1536x2048, 379K)

Bump

Attached: Untitled.png (1980x1264, 35K)

Can anyone actually verify if this article was up or is fabricated?

Attached: IMG_20180811_160357.jpg (1536x2048, 210K)

So this is the newest Psy-op?

Attached: pizza sex.png (1078x1146, 1.03M)

Everything is a psyop we just have to choose to play along
Cognitive dissonance is bliss

Attached: 1534005940731.webm (640x640, 2.83M)

>This was just a depressed cool dude who wanted to get off the ride.
Whats a groyper? And why damage his image? The global right wouldn't win shit from this... Nor would he

A toad similiar to pepe. Big on twitter.

Attached: IMG_20180811_155432.jpg (1200x495, 126K)

Twitter bans Pepes, so people use Groyper which is just a variation of Pepe that some Jow Forums user drew. It's a subtle way of signaling your right-wing alliance while still avoiding autistic leftist suppression, and mocking it to that end.

nice video edits but the music is fucking cancer.

Attached: 1505455041113.png (370x547, 355K)

Isn't it funny how after EVERY false flag the Isralei shills instantly have HUNDREDS of memes ready and made to spam on this board? Nasim, David Hogg, this guy.

This isn't organic at all.

Attached: 1526757175762.jpg (288x288, 29K)

Or you know. This dude just inspires people

Attached: 1534023321560.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

Nah. You guys are so bad at understanding out people look at you from the outside you don't realize spamming threads about a literaly nobody as if he was /ourguy/ with the shittiest memes since Nasim glows in the fucking dark.

bump for good naming
he is the skykang

Attached: heh.jpg (437x598, 89K)

I'm struggling to described the feelings this invokes in me .

Attached: 1484840224741.png (960x1024, 1.72M)

Thanks dude. Well can't please everyone I say
I quite like it but I the reason why I used it was because I couldn't find anything better in a short time

Attached: 1533997477262.png (750x402, 167K)

I've been on Jow Forums since 2010. I dob't like shizo poating but goddamn take your meds man. The paranoia on here sometimes man...

Attached: 1534021817411.jpg (750x402, 49K)

Bump

he was a glitch in the matrix
youtube.com/watch?v=A1XpgcJ0IzQ&t=8s

Attached: call it a night.jpg (750x402, 27K)

Thread theme.
Cheers faggots
youtu.be/C2Dd50ZGUqY

Great song

Attached: IMG_20180811_161002.jpg (544x389, 26K)

cognitive dissonance requires the stage of struggle where you realize that your behaviour/actions don't match with the reality of the situation before you slip into that bliss. It is often enough to get people depressed/push the button on people who are already depressed.

The task for us is to turn that moment of struggle into a fire for all whites to reclaim what we have lost.

Attached: Exonerate Dylann killin the villains.jpg (1040x813, 89K)

behaviours, actions and beliefs - beliefs is important because you can certainly experience cognitive dissonance without having acted towards your beliefs in the past.

you can make a meme in about 60 seconds if you know photoshop

And its been HOURS since the event..

>Call It A Night....
>CIAN.....

>CIA Nigger....

Check em

Fake NEWS!

Attached: FAKE NEWS.png (580x571, 148K)

F

Attached: 1534010105956m.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

You're pretty much right but should have used a different term. I mean that we're forced to stay in this matrix imposed on us by the elites. Do you actually think the information that reaches you comes naturally. This is obvious on mainstream sites of course but even Jow Forums is trapped to a certain degree. It's all manufacured outrage and an rollercoaster of emotion to funnel us down a certain path.
I'm not even talking abiut concious manipulation all the time but dark forces beyond our comprehension that took over a long time ago.

Attached: 1533909313195.gif (500x500, 826K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Uc51UVp6wng

Above the planet on a wing and a prayer,
My grubby halo, a vapor trail in the empty air,
Across the clouds I see my shadow fly
Out of the corner of my watering eye
A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss
Can't keep my mind from the circling skies
Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I

Mah boy. Love me some groyp

Attached: IMG_20180811_155406.jpg (490x490, 32K)

*I should have

Bump

/our Icarus/ not the martyr we deserve, but the martyr we need
youtube.com/watch?v=APGq7e0DZr0

NYT had ALL of the audio from the banter with the air traffic control guy except for the "Nah, I'm a White guy, dude" part.
No mention of it in the article either.
nytimes.com/2018/08/11/us/seatac-stolen-plane-richard-b-russell.html

no link, no care

Just imagine this blue haired dike sitting there looking over the footage thinking "This one won't make the cut, these racist white bigots don't deserve a voice"

Attached: 1534026656316.jpg (750x402, 156K)

Rest in Peace

Attached: tumblr_nrjmswcMrK1rj4gm2o1_500 (1).jpg (500x281, 42K)

hey dude, can you cool it with noticing things?

I was wondering if they have a guilty conscience about spending the last week implicitly and explicitly bashing whites

the goypers aren't right wing.
they are satirists.

>false flag
shut up faggot

They don't. These people are hatefull psychotic lunatics operating in constant doublethink.
They are impossible to convert

Attached: 1533950527608.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

What a fucking legend have a bump

Bumo

The expression is "peachy keen"

Good work Hansanon. Recognize you from a previous thread.

Thanks mang. Gotta get the word out you know

Attached: IMG_20180731_014439.jpg (730x1280, 318K)

Any anons have the links to his videos, I remember them being posted last night but it was like 5am and I needed to sleep. It was like a blog video or something.

>when he pulls over the water

Attached: 1d5.gif (367x265, 560K)

Here you go
youtu.be/RQ765Fnec8Q

>youtu.be/Q2XFRPUB63w
F Rich

Our Skying and his wife in 2012

Attached: Skyking2012.jpg (620x413, 65K)

Fits aswell
youtu.be/wsMMa4HVpI8

Attached: 1531020899295.jpg (460x562, 78K)

Or this one. Almost chose it for the video in op but it got too much lyrics.
Otherwise it's perfect
youtu.be/y4Sauv3OlDg

Attached: 1532985579294.jpg (1000x750, 461K)

Much appreciated. How did it get so many views if it’s unlisted though?

Is it? I guess people shared it around. I got it from here too

Jow Forums has grown, and probably a third of the anons here have normie-friendly twitter accounts to spread stuff
my own meme twitter that I've used since gamergate has like 2k followers

fake

The king is dead long live the sky.

clicking on the OP image makes my gpu squeal
opening it in a new tab and resizing it makes the squealing tone change
what the fuck lol does this happen with anyone else?

He seemed like a genuine and nice person.

if you're using Chrome it might have something to do with hardware acceleration

I think its strange that the video got out in the first place if unlisted. But youtube maybe unlisted it themselves now.

yeah, but it's specifically the OP image of this thread and no other image

Way to go dude you killed yourself and left your wife and kids alone in this world while at best you will be thoroughly punished in purgatory for pretending to be star fox

so...THIS is the power of boomer schizophrenia...

Attached: 1516245849191.jpg (442x500, 8K)

Got it from twitter. No idea what's wrong with it. I don't have any problems

new h'White male symbol

Attached: listen-to-audio-watch-barrel-roll-of-suicidal-seattle-plane-hijacker.jpg (535x294, 5K)

>Nah, I'm a white guy
F

Attached: 1534037051865.png (678x609, 4K)

"it evens out in the end"

Fucking madman. I would be like fuck it after pulling off that Immelman. How bad could jail be? Word would get around quick. You'd be treated like a hero, moves like that. So he'd catch a charge, so what? Do the time, smile and wave to the cameras that now follow your every step. Live in infamy a few cushy years on the people's dime and work on that million dollar memoir. Use the time and solitude wisely. When they let you out early for good behavior smile and wave to the cameras again and enter the free world a famous man. I personally would start drinking Red Bull all the time so that they'd pick me for an edgy new ad campaign. It's not like he hurt anyone. It was like the OJ Chase but with a plane. He coulda got arrested all bad ass on camera, right there on the tarmac for all to see. A little trouble and he could've had it made.

wasn't an immelmann. was something between a split s and a barrel roll

What perfect timing--Skyking embodies the spirit and soul of the white man moreso than anything that's going to come out of that Unite the Right nonsense.

Yea I'm glad I missed that shitshow in favor of this guy.

The Lost Groyper is probably the best vid

Glad you like it dude. I'll try to cover more stuff like this in the future.

Attached: lungcancer.webm (1280x720, 731K)

yes.

okay, maybe a half Cuban eight then? Just a roller coaster guy here. Dude must have caught the airtime of his life (literally) in that dive, upside down in a plane that was DEFINITELY not built for stunts. What a ride that must have been. I bet even the f-16 pilots were like, "damn dude, you bad as fuck" seeing that shit. Balls of steel tho. Dude went real life GTA but did it better than anyone, stealing a plane. What a gangster. Such a shame he died. Should've landed like a boss and done his time like a baller. See, dying is where he fucked up. If he had landed, sure jail, the judge and then prison but it's not so bad. There's good behavior and more, when he eventually got out the media would be falling all over themselves to talk to him. A year or two on ice and then free as a bird to exploit the shit out of this stunt for TV fame and enough money for a nice pad, put the kids in college and never pick up a peice of luggage unless it's his again. Dude missed out big time. Now that he's dead, everyone will forget in a year or two. If he had lived, the media circus would've went on and on until he had more than enough money to retire.

You forgot the part in which the media paints him as alt right because he has a toad avi on twitter

F.
youtube.com/watch?v=bQlv2dHZnfk

Attached: 1534030356866.png (1920x1080, 1M)

>whats a groyper
Go back plebbit

Lurk 2 years before posting boomer

>being this much of a newfag
Jow Forums literally idolizes school shooters, suicidal maniacs and absolute madmen and they have for years

>Jow Forums literally idolizes school shooters, suicidal maniacs and absolute madmen and they have for years
You mean Black Cube tries to set teh narrative.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT FOR ISRAEL TO GET WIPED OUT AND FAGGOTS LIKE YOU TO DIE PAINFUL HORRIBLE DEATHS.

Bump

F

Attached: blazeofglory.jpg (1400x1668, 437K)

MODS ARE STARTING TO DELETE THESE THREADS

Them feels man.

F

It was great, good job Hans.

Not this one. It's political.

Attached: IMG_20180617_040233.jpg (570x487, 27K)

Show your flag, cuck

Attached: 35F280CC-3B08-47A3-816F-AFEE0F040E39.jpg (500x415, 194K)

It has pulled my emotional strings every way and I cant shake the conflict of his way of saluting, yet the extreme sadness and i want so desperately to turn the clock back to save him and I dont know how?!?!!!! To hear him and watch the video leaves me so helpless and hurts very much inside. I worked in hospitals and have saved people inside and outside hospitals, I would never let any of you Anons die on my watch so help me God!!!

Now, my only question;

If this was real and he really died?!! Other threads i have been in have weird coincidences and heavy shit?!? So what to believe until I see more sauce....

Attached: image.jpg (711x399, 35K)

>yeah, right... I'M A WHITE GUY

???

One of his last quotes.

except they are editing the voice stuff to leave out anything about whites and min wage

I don't believe he was a far-right or a Jow Forumstard.

I feel bad for what happened to him. It's a tragedy. I also respect him.

I wouldn't have stopped if I was his co-worker. He chose to live even though he probably knew he was going to die. RIP

They should make a movie about this