At the Austin pride parade, saw this degeneracy

At the Austin pride parade, saw this degeneracy

Thoughts?

Attached: IMG-20180811-WA0020.jpg (1280x960, 174K)

China deserve victory over fagged america

Plank of wood/ramming speed. Missed opportunity.

Attached: Flame-thrower3.jpg (1024x641, 179K)

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

unironically this

Attached: 1501020278069.jpg (979x853, 272K)

Why did you not Purge the degeneracy? Be the hero we need.

>Thoughts?

Attached: 1523076550128.jpg (542x270, 18K)

looks fairly normal for Canada

Attached: QaSWYNj.png (561x670, 495K)

The depressing thing is this fag-march was in Austin. I just want my state to be great again...

>going to a pride parade

I heard faggots smell awful if they’ve been gay for several years because they lose rigidity in their sphincter muscles.

I think if you are taking creep shots of naked men and saving them, you must be a colossal faggot.

You took a picture of a disease, oops auto correct from dudes ass, no difference anyways but you're still just as degenerate.

Texas was never great.

>communist china floods america with communist/marxist bs
>wtf america sux i love china now

Well he's not a steer

Would pol rather live in a neighborhood filled with degenerate faggots whites people who did this once a year in your street or a hood full of niggers?

kek

I work for the school district. An official email was sent out encouraging us to attend the pride event in the city. Is that legal?

Niggers desu. Getting my stuff stolen and the risk of death is still preferable to living around faggots.

Austin is San Fran lite

Yep. Unless the event has something to do with the emailer's religion.

I for one welcome our future Chinese overlords.

this retarded degeneracy will ALWAYS befall prosperous civilizations where food, safety, and shelter needs are almost automatically met

Brap

Attached: 1533546090809.jpg (799x555, 326K)

Was downtown earlier, took the train to the Domain as soon as I realised it was fag weekend

Damn, you took an entire train? How many men was that?

i thought Texas was all steers and beer, no queers.

>china floods america with communist/marxist bs
Chang sends math students and buys up housing. You're thinking of the jews.