Guilt

If racism is the weapon of choice we need to use it.

Attached: IMG_1937.jpg (477x496, 60K)

Asian women are 40 times more racist than white "women".
Asian women are the future of the white race

Attached: 28.png (250x250, 33K)

ruck rou rot racist ok?

Attached: IMG_0801.jpg (529x278, 13K)

Attached: IMG_1939.jpg (519x467, 60K)

Have a jap wife, can confirm

Does your pen0r fit?

they are giving her a promotion, 250k/year salary.

barely

She has no power, she cant be racist.. didnt you know that

Most people won't know this, but they liter her half way like a nigger per stage lighting. Purple on one side and green on the other with a dark straw up front.

She is getting $250k USD, actually. Thoughts?

dude you don't have to be embarrassed about yourself here

There is something about round eyed gooks that is just.. off. It looks like they are evil or something, incapable of affection.

I don’t understand why even if this isn’t the communist definition of “”””racism”””” that the left still is like totally stoked for her to hate

I was moderate until this.

These types cannot be supported.

Attached: geralt-witcher-concept-art.jpg (1019x975, 208K)

She's kinda hot

because of the fact this sentiment was rewarded with a massive promotion, what do you guys think, nobody else is going to follow suit?

I would fuck the shit out of her but she’s an evil twat. One has nothing to do with the other. Would have pleasured 90s Hillary too.

Fuck off, english teaching expat.

How is that not even better? Have you been any where NYC lately?

Attached: antiwhite twitter racism.jpg (8080x3960, 1.57M)

Worse than her racism is that she defended the UVA rape hoax story that was obviously a fucking hoax and she called the reporters who noticed discrepancies "rape apologists" and she stated that every "inconsistency" in the victim's supposed account was just "more proof she was telling the truth."

Jeong is a master of postmodern critical political analysis. The truth does not matter because there is no objective truth, in any story what matters more are the "power structures" and the "identity groups" represented within them. She is anti-journalism, she is anti-fact, she is truly the lowest of the low, the scummiest of the scum and the New York Times officially signed its own death warrant by hiring her, they're just not aware of that yet.

no, i'm in canada
how is it better

She looks like a female version of Jeff Bezos.

Have a Chinese girlfriend who grew up working at her parent's store in the ghetto.

10-4 Good buddy

Attached: Pepe sex hands.jpg (637x622, 47K)

can you imagine how wet she would be? she is STARVING for white dick.

Attached: 1529977044514.jpg (706x703, 219K)

How is Canada better than NYC? Where the fuck are you in Canada that you'd rather be in NYC?

Pls post pics of her feet

Attached: 1532916897454.png (852x1200, 1004K)

Sorry, sweetie, but only white people can be racist.

fuck off

I'd nut all over that face

don't call her racist without calling her anti-white otherwise people will miss the point

>implying it's racist to hate against the global minority known as whites

Tits or gtfo!