What was meant by this?

What was meant by this?

Attached: wew.png (935x256, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/china-should-cut-its-losses-trade-war-conceding-defeat-donald-trump-5881684-2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'M NOT SICK OF WINNING YET

>news article saying Trump is winning something
Holy shit

That was fast. Good thing Chinas entire economy is one gigantic exercise in accounting fraud.

>"TRUMP WILL NEVER WIN TRADE WAR AGAINST CHINA"
>*reality sets in as an export economy cant compete with fucking America*
>"OH FUCK JUST CONCEDE"

Don’t know why the whole world decided to get a big dick against us on this trade stuff. Just seems like sour grapes every time.

Little fish trying to gang up on the big fish and failing.

It is not out of stupidity or some "FUCK DRUMPF" angle, it is because America has the capability of being China part 2:good quality edition. We could shit out tons of things for cheap with mediocre quality which will kill the chinese and anyone else selling less or more than our quality

Jesus fucking Christ, I never actually thought it was going to work. I completely doubted Trump and disagreed that tariffs were going to work. It's a good track record so far, and if China bends, then fuck me.

asian Jow Forums is seething

forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/china-should-cut-its-losses-trade-war-conceding-defeat-donald-trump-5881684-2.html

>CHINA IS THE NEW NUMBER ONE WORLD POWER
>YOU CAN'T JUST START A TRADE WAR WITH CHINA
>CHINA ISN'T A WEAK AND DEFENSELESS COUNTRY ANYMORE
>YOU CAN'T BEAT CHINA
>THESE TARIFFS WILL DESTROY THE US AND MAKE CHINA STRONGER
WHAT NOW FAGGOTS?! WHO DARE STEP FORWARD AND TRY AND STOP US NOW?!

Attached: usaball_in_world_war_ii_by_xshot01-d9pm7gu.png (611x439, 339K)

Yeah but I mean they had to know they were going to fail. Watching Canada has been the most pathetic of all.

No, they thought that Trump was going to be like Bush's tariffs and just cuck out, instead Trump kept the pressure on and basically was wrecking Europe/Chinaa's economy while America's just walked it off.

Anti-Tarrif faggots and libertarians completely BTFO!!!

Attached: Oh man.jpg (480x360, 9K)

It’s pretty simple we can put tariffs on wayyyyy more products of theirs than they can of ours.

>customer gets uppity
>customer threatens to limit consumption of the store's good
>store owner say no u
>store owner somehow believes he will match the boycott tit for tat

the chinese probably dont even believe in numbers, they just operate by mindless taboos and superstitions that pleases the chaos gods

Attached: 1475050128341.gif (268x274, 1.03M)

Hahaha muh grorios grommunist rebubric.

Screen Capped! You better put out after 45 declares victory in the trades war!

Attached: 1529962208953.gif (400x400, 66K)

Did you really doubt that a country as economically sound as America would lose to a country that relies way too heavily on exports like China? The only thing you could doubt is how long Trump would have the tariffs in place

Delusional

I really did doubt the US's economic capacities in this case. When Trump went all-out pretty much against the world, I thought he was a fucking madman that was going to hurt us on the economic world stage. Shows me how wrong I am.

t.Chang

Trump challenged the status quo. That really fucking pisses some people off.

might have been the case under Obama and Bush, but one big thing that is keeping the economy so good here is the fact that our energy sector is now god-like due to being able to use shale oil. So now we have very huge bargaining power as well as prime investment opportunities for investors

The only one who suffers the most is people like George "Bet all my money against a country then ((help)) it by destroying it's economy while i get conveniently richer" Soros

WHERE IS PETER SCHIFF NOW

PETER I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS

Stop listening to economists

Attached: stop.jpg (202x249, 6K)

>Literally one source claims this scenario
>"god emperor xd"

Feel free to give a refutation on the contents of that source than.

I just came

No thanks, I will pass.

On what? Making shitty things or making things?

Seriously, there have been several sources to come out this past week talkin about how China is feeling the heat. That user is just a faggot chink buttmad his bug people got cucked by Trump

The only economic model the Chinese ever knew was tulipomania.

China is just bidding it's time. They'd rather lose a battle than lose the war. There must be no mercy on this. The chinaslant must be crushed without mercy.

Lol I don't have time to learn all their terminology give me a qdr pls