Why are all pedophiles white...

why are all pedophiles white, would you rather have old white men didling your daughter and son rather then a black male stealing your TV??

Attached: 18575871_BG1.jpg (400x300, 11K)

>white
and (((white)))

See Lyle Burgess. He was sentenced to zero prison time and will not have to register as a sex offender after he sexually assaulted a 5 year old.

nigga look up the pedophile registry, there's a TON of spics and some niggers thrown in. sage

>why are all pedophiles white
source? i checked the registry in my city and i see a whole lot of brown

pedos should unironically be publicly quartered after being proven guilty.

>t. Molested over a year by babysitter

According to US stats the rate of pedophillia is higher in minorities than whites.
Blacks are at the top.

>(((white)))

Attached: 1531256715586.jpg (737x240, 115K)

Attached: 1505833923912.jpg (1968x4584, 2.36M)

I got this in the mail about two weeks ago...

Attached: Why I carry a gun.jpg (2576x1932, 2.08M)

>cording to US stats the rate of pedophillia is higher in minorities than whites.
>Blacks are at the top.

sure they are...

dont know why that posted sideways, it was properly oriented on my pc and phone, sorry guys

Dumbass

They're not

Attached: blacks are more often pedophiles.png (582x498, 177K)

Jews claim to not be white, op.

you are correct, there are no pedos in africa, japan, india, or pakistan

you dumb fuck

when they are black you dont call them pedos you call them pimps

anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 must hang, anyone who is under 25 having sex must be arrested for social disorder, put into a re-education camp, and then put on a list that tracks mentally ill people for the rest of their lives

its true they are second place with indians of the teepee kind being top.
Basically they are more likely to be a pedophile.

Well, I diddle my daughters. Why wouldn't you diddle your daughters? What else arre daughters good for?

You can have both of them together as they usually do, dickwad. When niggers were "liberated" so do all sorts of demons and wickedness in whites mind. Whites lost pressure to control of their behavior and can now freely and legitimately nigger around!

Albert Einstein had it too, if you look close.

yea right. heres people within 2 miles of me

Attached: v.png (633x923, 95K)

I'd rather keep an arsenal and have neither.

Attached: Demotivational Pedophile.jpg (480x600, 52K)

niggers, spics, and goatfuckers get caught fucking little kids way more

jews do it more than anybody tho

All pedophiles with a jewish grandmother can come to Israel to serve time in a joke of a prison and later hop to permanent residence in the Haredic neighborhoods which has a constant supply of underage children walking alone unsupervised and no reports. Israel is a desert shit hole for fleeing criminals and subhumans, just like in the galactic novels.

You lie, Muslim are only interested in goats and boys.

Attached: muslim-attack-goat1.jpg (369x280, 105K)

"White" pedos are all jews.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-11-23-10-52-1.png (1033x1499, 337K)

only if they can't find any little girl around to rape

>almost all of them at the same address
I think it's time 404 South Williams St. was...

404'ed

This.

Attached: bris.jpg (1246x908, 120K)

They aren't. I live in a town that's 85% white and most the child rapists are Hispanic or native. I'd imagine niggers do it a lot too but we don't have many of them.

The thing is you don't hear about it because when it's one of them it's some shitbag you'd expect it from. When it's a white person he's usually a prominent member of the community so it's a surprise and newsworthy (same reason you ALWAYS hear about female kid fuckers).

I mean with all the news stories you've seen about niggers breaking into houses to rape old ladies, like 60-80 year old grandmas... You really think they aren't fucking around with their daughters or neices?

Incest is also rampant among Hispanics and natives. They're basically always drunk and around family. Go figure. Also no one can tell if they're unfaithful because the kids all look the damn same.

sage

Attached: niggers rape.jpg (638x653, 85K)

>Pedos
>White
>England

Whites don't get to buy loli manga and have to take out their frustrations on the real thing.