How fucked is he?

He seems to be getting in over his head pretty fast. Will he even make it to the next election?

Attached: a-JUSTIN-TRUDEAU-404x304.jpg (404x304, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3947536/canada-unemployment-lowest-40-years-december-2017/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-01/record-959-million-americans-are-no-longer-labor-force
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_in_the_43rd_Canadian_federal_election
usgovernmentdebt.us/state_debt_rank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CalPERS
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/the-great-kansas-tea-party-disaster-177298/
forbes.com/sites/beltway/2017/06/07/the-great-kansas-tax-cut-experiment-crashes-and-burns/
wsj.com/articles/jerry-browns-legacy-a-6-1-billion-budget-surplus-in-california-1515624022
zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-30/us-debt-sales-surge-treasury-raises-2018-borrowing-need-133-trillion
cbc.ca/news/politics/fiscal-monitor-federal-deficit-1.4678559
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUMBLING HIS CONFIDENCE AND WONDERING WHY THE WORLD HAS PAST HIM BY

Attached: 1b6954bfbc4aad95bc94c7d87761e800a85bb9dc.jpg_1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 29K)

He knocked the Saudis down a peg, which is withdrawing their nationals from our country. Most Canadians support him against Saudi Arabia.
Don't forget many people on the left and the right criticized him for not cancelling the Saudi weapons deal of his predecessor.
His approval rating also grew after Trump's tariffs. It turns out when he's on the defensive, people start supporting him more.

If you look at his approval ratings, they were steadily dropping (dipping below 40%) until the middle of the year when all this shit happened. He had a 50% approval rating in June and a 55% approval rating in July. If Trump left him alone and the Saudis didn't sperg out, Trudeau would probably be at 35% now, if not lower.

>fuck up
>go up in polls

fucking christ I hate my trash country

>be attacked
>go up in polls

It's political science 101.

Remove this faggot from office Canadiacucks, then we might start respecting you.

>He knocked the Saudis down a peg

Attached: 1532846808531.gif (182x179, 436K)

>Remove this faggot from office Canadiacucks, then we might start respecting you.
Remove yours and we've got a deal.

Canada: Feds register surplus of $3.2 billion over first 2 months of fiscal year

USA: US Debt Sales To Surge: Treasury Raises 2018 Borrowing Need To $1.33 Trillion

Attached: ivanka trudeau2.jpg (708x396, 67K)

Canada: Canada’s unemployment rate falls to lowest rate in over 40 years: StatCan
globalnews.ca/news/3947536/canada-unemployment-lowest-40-years-december-2017/

USA: Record 95.9 Million Americans Are No Longer In The Labor Force
zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-01/record-959-million-americans-are-no-longer-labor-force

Attached: saudi trump2.jpg (765x924, 200K)

Unironically support the feds in messing up. 20000 Saudis ordered to deport themselves from here.

fuck off abdul

It shows you how vastly uneducated the peasant is

Canadians are fine. They have China eating out of their palm which is more than we can say considering we're on the verge of the Red Dawn.
I think it's all smoke and mirrors and bluffing which is all Canada is capable of. Which is admirable and noteworthy, but it's not strength.
Americans have strength. Europeans have strength. Russia has strength. Canada has training wheels. You've come a long way but you're not done training. You still have a lot to learn.

Ivanka always looks depressed

I'm sure Soros will pay people to vote for him, again.

You realize you have fewer people than California. California even has a bigger budget surplus than you guys.

>tfw weed legalized Nationally with a liberal gov't and commercialized provincially with a conservative one, I love my country :)

Attached: 03a.jpg (600x454, 34K)

Andrew Scheer might be enough of a faggot cuck for trudeau to take the next election

Attached: 6011031+_51ede3c37b638e7b21ec60b986ec7b7c.jpg (245x326, 14K)

California has a budget surplus because Democrats know how to handle money

The Republicans federally are running trillion dollar deficits

Attached: deficit 84%.png (932x752, 825K)

The left is the majority in this country and his competitors are weak no name fucks so yeah he’s pretty much guaranteed another term

I thought Doug Ford wants it banned and illegal.

Attached: doug ford btfo pol.png (587x254, 34K)

>you should get welfare if you're "autistic"
no. you should just starve to death.

Attached: chris-chan-die-trump-die-sign.jpg (739x574, 71K)

then there would be nobody to populate pol

Attached: doug ford compassion.png (591x183, 24K)

I like him more for standing up to the Saudi kikes

good?

If your enemies kill you you win

I'm not following - what's going on in this series of tweets exactly?

He's drowning at this point.
The golden opportunity was missed with the whole Saudi thing, not pushing through all those pipelines with a nationalist/domestic oil publicity campaign.
He should be on every media right now calling for the expansion of all our energy reserves instead of just cucking beyond belief and doubling down on the SJW rhetoric looking weak.

There is sadly nobody else popular enough to replace him in the near future so we're all pretty much fucked

Completely fucked.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_in_the_43rd_Canadian_federal_election

>Castro's kid
>Leaf
Lel, ddn't reed!

Trudeau is a moron and without big brother USA to watch is back hes getting roasted.

Doug Ford btfo Jow Forums and cutting disability payments for right wing retards

>Democrats know how to handle money

Type CalPERS unfunded liabilities into google, see 1 trillion in unfunded pension obligations that are threatening to destroy the entire state eventually. This is what happens when your government just hands out gibs without thinking about the future

>He seems to be getting in over his head pretty fast. Will he even make it to the next election?
No. I hope he get's charged and convicted with pedophilia acts.

Attached: faggot leaf against Saudi Prince%0A.jpg (1875x722, 323K)

I agree. It’s because we like it when he finally shows some goddamn balls. Sack up and run the country.
The Saudi Arabia thing is awesome. We’re getting rid of a bunch of Muslims. Fuck yeah.

lmao the exact same right wing retard talking points literally every fucking time. You retards are programmed parrots I swear to god.

California has a massive budget surplus, the 5th largest economy in the world and a rapidly falling debt to GDP ratio.

u right wing retards are so fucking stupid, first of all u don't even know what pension assets and liabilities are, but i love how u think that paying pensioners in 2070 is a problem in 2018

christ u motherfuckers are retards who can't think for themselves

Trudeau's fate:

Attached: 1503583860353[1].jpg (500x739, 18K)

Well he's YOUR son, YOU'RE the one who made him retarded, YOU look after him.
Fuck.

What u no like Muslims? We good people, based as fuck unlike weak female Canada, you let woman tell you what to do, we make them be quiet and obedient. Muslims represent Pol more than Canada.

Attached: 1533910434911m.jpg (1024x602, 25K)

Why can't Harper delegate to anyone who isn't a weak fag?

Yeah, as long as you're alright with ignoring unfunded liabilities and don't keep them on your books you can run a permanent surplus. Surprise! Surprise!

your parents made u retarded

>how fucked is he
pic related

Attached: 892ACDED-6EED-4D7F-9E08-DF2082F4A6A7.jpg (980x551, 104K)

Quality banter as always Canada.

canada is actually doing pretty gut 5/5
why you MUTT lovers just move to MUTTistan? for a bunch of nazis you seem to be really working hard in order to install a ZOG government into canada

all right wing countries are jew sucking ZOGistans. liberals and lefties may be gays and wimps but still better than living in MUTTistan where you get shot by hordes of coons and have to pay to get those bullets removed

What I like the most is one in five in California live below the poverty line with the highest taxes in nation....ten years it will be much higher...good stuff

holy shit u retards just proved my point

>u right wing retards are so fucking stupid, first of all u don't even know what pension assets and liabilities are

pension obligations have nothing to do with a state's operating budget

wtf is wrong with u retards

literally every state has pension liabilities

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CalPERS

and i duno where the fuck u retards are getting $1 trillion from. from some right wing retard blog im guessing

>As of 2018, the agency has $360 billion in assets, and is underfunded by an estimated $150 billion, with current assets below 70% of necessary to provide for liabilities.[9][10] In an effort to reduce this shortfall, at the end of 2016 the board lowered their expected annual rate of return on investments from 7.5% to 7.0%, increasing the costs California cities must pay toward their workers' pensions.[11]

these problems are easily solveable but right wing retards don't solve problems, only create and bitch about them

I'm not even right wing, I'm just here for the memes.
>how u think that paying pensioners in 2070 is a problem in 2018
dude weed lmao

Listen champ I don't mean "you" as in (You), I'm just venting my frustration.

hey u wanna live in paradise it's gunna be expensive

i see james woods chimping out all day on twitter, he's still living in california, he ain't movin his fat ass

he will lose
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

that's literally what you're bitching about

fair enough, i dont even care although i do think it's cruel what he's doing but i know he's probably btfo a lot of right wing retards on Jow Forums with that decision

You realize one recession and these numbers, achieved during a ten year market run, implode...Silicon Balley...look it up and add contribution to state taxes...

49 in education ranking...good stuff....bright future

>don't give citizens their owed money
>put it in an account
>call it surplus
Yeah that seems sustainable.

It's not cruel to not subsidize retards.

Attached: quote-those-who-want-to-live-let-them-fight-and-those-who-do-not-want-to-fight-in-this-world-adolf-h (850x400, 61K)

His hope and optimism gone.

shills and their shill threads, at least post OC images or something in making fun of leafs.

hence why california is running budget surpluses and paying down debt while red states like kansas have gone full retard

not to mention federally, trump is running insane trillion dollar deficits

USA: US Debt Sales To Surge: Treasury Raises 2018 Borrowing Need To $1.33 Trillion

Muslims represent an almost 2000 year old desert religion worshipped by sandniggers that think its acceptable to marry and fuck 10 year olds and turn several of their largest cities into bomb craters through constant fighting

it's perfectly reasonable to ask govt workers to contribute a little more towards their pensions

do u really think that u retards are actually mentally capable of understand these complex fiscal issues? be honest

Hence why red states like kansas voted for Donald Trump who's going to bring their jobs back.
How is this hard to understand?

>He knocked the Saudis down a peg, which is withdrawing their nationals from our country.
>Most Canadians support him against Saudi Arabia.
Stop speaking out of your ass. We both know you're a paid shill from the GTA.

>right wing retards caring about education

Attached: mfw right wing retard argues10.gif (220x190, 1.04M)

Republican Sam Brownback broke Kansas with trickle down economics.

Don't speak on matters of which you know nothing about roo fucker.

rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/the-great-kansas-tea-party-disaster-177298/

You see when you owe people momey that means you have to pay them...

>right wing
>california
hmmmmm

>He knocked the Saudis down a peg,

Attached: 1532308419498.jpg (377x264, 23K)

>
The Great Kansas Tax Cut Experiment Crashes And Burns
forbes.com/sites/beltway/2017/06/07/the-great-kansas-tax-cut-experiment-crashes-and-burns/

Like I said based as fuck, you're just jealous that you got this representing you. If I was as gay as Canada it would make me feel very depressed

Attached: 1534009035201.jpg (345x345, 32K)

they have $300 billion in pension assets

u retards really don't fucking understand how any of this works

it's actually hilarious

u just know how to repeat headlines from right wing blogs, that's about it

very fucked by all the woman who beg for the big francophone cock we are destroying back ward misogynistic saudis and soon we will destroy anglo america

Attached: 1484355267023.jpg (400x300, 36K)

>burger's go apeshit when dudeweed man gibs money to terrorist who killed one us solider
>burgers support Saudi's who were in on 9/11 killing thousands

kek, can't where the shills and the absolute retards start in these threads anymore.

Send them to Saudia Arabia we know just where to send them feminist reading camp.

Attached: 1533858770206.png (483x470, 184K)

The absolute glory of right wing retard logic.

California running a budget surplus and paying down debt is bad.

Jerry Brown’s Legacy: A $6.1 Billion Budget Surplus in California
wsj.com/articles/jerry-browns-legacy-a-6-1-billion-budget-surplus-in-california-1515624022

Trump running a $1 trillion annual deficit and exploding the debt is good.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-30/us-debt-sales-surge-treasury-raises-2018-borrowing-need-133-trillion

You retards are a fucking joke u know that right.

Except it isn't recorded that way, it goes directly to hide any changes from workers and stop them informing the public.

If you honestly think nobody here but yourself can possibly understand, why are you arguing with people? Shill confirmed?

twf. TDS can make a commie fiscal conservative

thats obama leaf

>Except it isn't recorded that way, it goes directly to hide any changes from workers and stop them informing the public.

lol you're just making up random bullshit that makes zero sense and u think this is gunna work?

You'd make a great DNC economist with your vast economic knowledge. Tell us again how it's totally fine to have an underfunded pension debt that grows millions of dollars per day.

forgot zh link

no it isn't. i am u stupid fucker

Confirmed.

Attached: 1501590011465.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

see Lol it's not debt. You retards are so fucking stupid.

You think not having the money in 2018, to pay someone in 2070 is debt? This is what I mean. You fuckers are literally retarded and u speak on issues u don't understand.

u know im right

u retards are fucking clueless

see

Saved. Thanks for the addition to my leaf hate folder, based sandnigger. May you rake many leaves inshallah.

Attached: leafsarefuckingdone.png (921x2544, 666K)

>"Oh yeah well some guy who's not Donald Trump did some stuff before which didn't work out so there!"

Wow you sure showed me, Drumpfh btfo...
>leaf intellectuals

He hope he gets impaled by a rake.

u didn't know about Sam Brownback's trickle down experiment in Kansas

i even gave u retards the link repeatedly

nobody is retarded enough to believe that image

Go donate another 38 billion dollars to Israel you amerimongrelcuckolds

You don't even have a wall up yet, despite it being trumps slogan while running for president. Demographics are changing rapidly and trumpf doesnt care about your mayo monky pasty white skinned ass.

Attached: 1527779038132.jpg (720x558, 47K)

Do you just make up numbers?

cbc.ca/news/politics/fiscal-monitor-federal-deficit-1.4678559

We're on track for 19 billion added to the debt this year, after 28 billion in 2017 and 17.8 billion in 2016.

The federal libs are awesome at spending money.

Attached: 1422421645546.png (1000x500, 44K)

OBJECTION!
Relevance?

He saved the bc pipeline by going against the provincial government and buying it
Saudi's are more repackaging an earlier issue into
>muh human rights
instead of
>muh killed yemenis

he's fine, media wont touch him, he still has the ruling faith

>He seems to be getting in over his head pretty fast.
He doesn't do anything. He makes no decisions. He's just the face. The new, young face on top of the same old Liberal party.

Yeah 20k mohammadins self deporting is a win all around for Canada.

Stand by for free opiates; your being prepared for the camps/ovens