I live in a Russian community

That primarily speaks Russian.
Everyone here learns to speak Russian first, and then only learn English in schools.
Even after they learn English, it’s very broken & choose not to speak it.
We have a police department that primarily speaks Russian.
Businesses that speak Russian
Neighborhoods that only speak Russian
Why am I supposed to be scared of Russians again?
Here’s a video of our police that primarily speak Russian.

youtu.be/ignpY3hZbk0

Attached: BE82ECAB-9024-4838-9A78-F637721A5002.png (1334x750, 1.08M)

Zdrast! May you never run out of herring, canned condensed milk, kefir, salo, or kvass!

Based

ruskies are fine but speak english in America for respect, unless you are a tourist. we should all be in this together.

English is a cuck language, just look at England. Might as well speak a language that actually has a culture. England had no culture, and neither does the US.

no respect. the russians would throw you away equally if you said that about them, no?

learn as many languages as you can, fren. but when in rome do as the romans do.

Snow niggers. Don't be afraid of them - despise them

Agree with you every word, brat. My parents told me to milk this whore of a country dry for all you can get but to never become like these soulless homos or get too close to them.

Nigger indeed

>implying that contributing to the system will somehow save Europeansc no matter what country they live in
The only country that I would actively support if I lived in is probably Iceland.

thats trash. i have met better russians. your women are your strength. be worth something to the worthless people, if that is truly how you feel. don't worry, someday soon you will see that there is more than a surface to America.

Russians are everywhere in the US now. My job has had me living in three different places in the US and I always end up living next to Russians. My first week living in a norther suburb of Chicago, I go to a grocery store with a pretty generic name (Fresh Farms or something like that) and half the place is devoted to east European stuff, I hear a young woman talking to her kid in Russian and an old babushka is yelling something at the deli counter. Next place I lived was Denver where my landlady was Russian, I almost got caught in the middle of an altercation between two Russian guys and found a few Russian children's books in the trash. Next was Portland, where there were no less than two Russian radio stations.
I don't mind this. With the exception of that incident in Denver, they are generally very good neighbors.

Like all niggers, you also dindu nuffin wrong. They wronged you, so they deserve to be robbed

Where is this?

I downloaded a free Russian language sample from Pimslur which taught me effectively to say; Excuze me to you understand english and then to understand the replies; yes I understand english or no I do not understand english, do you understand in Russian? and to that the reply Yes a little.

I think as an over 50 this will be difficult but I'd be willing to try learning more.

I often tell people I was born nine months after the time of the Cuban Missile crisis and Russia could literally be responsible for my existing but regardless after living through the 1980's I'd like to see our two countries getting along .

Attached: moscow_panorama_big.jpg (3919x895, 1.1M)

Russo Americans are alright, a bit too big on the whole rat race and consumerism thing though.

West Sacramento

Doesn't surprise me. I was in the fillmore district in san francisco and it's full of russians. Cyrillic writing on all the storefronts. They greeted me in russian first assuming I spoke it.

> MFW will never live in a Russian Community, will never have Russian frens, will never have a huge tiddy Russian qts

Attached: russianmommy.jpg (736x1108, 101K)

Attached: image.jpg (764x512, 209K)

The Russian Empire was toppled by a bunch of Jews. Nigger please.

Don't get me wrong. I like Russians. Have had a number of Russian friends, even lived with a Russian chick for a while. You guys are fun. Just don't forget that you were the Jews' first bitch. Just because we're taking our turn in the barrel doesn't erase that fact.

Russians were enslaved by Vikings, then Mongols, then by their own people, then by Jews. Really makes u think. I'm Russian myself, btw.