youtube.com/watch?v=FIgrXvePffM&t=2633s

Not in any particular order
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k
youtube.com/watch?v=ffv8V11lReU
youtube.com/watch?v=NnMbYSrq-ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=eczKlK-j-Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=WPV6Hz9iwQo

Honestly, everything he does is great so...seriously watch them all

Attached: 1484875024595.jpg (674x960, 207K)

All of them are top tier

bump. Does anyone know where he's been at recently? I'm jonesing for a new video. I think he's about to come out with the "Free Soil" series, a revival of a political party instead of being "alt right"

Attached: co.jpg (1024x682, 124K)

where the fuck has he been anyway?

Not his best, but still quite good. Honestly I dont know which are the best, every video he puts out is white gold.

I don't know, I think he's unironically looking at how to organize communities in the midwest irl to start a real political movement. He fucking hates Spencer and has talked about the "Free Soil Party" numerous times.

“Don’t respect their narrative” is my favourite, the guy is incredibly articulate imo, he just puts into words everything that I think but it’s all so clear.

If you want to see the best the left of YouTube has to offer check out this guy: youtu.be/qJ_Nql0p8UA

Shaun is the pinnacle of autism and moral faggotry.

Attached: 675ED30E-6481-41E2-8956-2DF51268ADE7.png (500x522, 103K)

youtube.com/watch?v=N7TQXxulsY8

>the best the left of YouTube has to offer check out this guy
wew lad this is bad

Attached: uno peso.png (768x374, 514K)

European Revolution sets up the best of the reasons we have to preserve europeans specifically

Didn't he have that pan-separatist thing? It had all those janky lines because it was based on immediate political preferences and not something like geography or regional identities.

Dude is really smart, really articulate, and puts a lot of work into what he does, but I got to admit, sometimes he really goes off into the woods with his thinking.

youtu.be/FIgrXvePffM

His recent video on Reparations. I also liked Star Bucks Racism. Even the Meta Cult. He is really talented.

>It had all those janky lines because it was based on immediate political preferences and not something like geography or regional identities.
It was loosely based on all those with lines drawn by county lines. He said it wasn't a serious proposal, but an idea of what people could expect. I think he's really working on it right now, the ethnostate video isn't up on his channel anymore so I assume he's recreating it.

I believe he is doing research he always takes one or two months off and then uploads 3 videos then does it again.

This.

Really enjoyed this one a lot, just an absolute and complete takedown
youtube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ

isn't he actually a fag?

We're not against gays were against Degenerete gays.

being gay is degenerate

It was called Ethnostate how it would work out. I think he took it down because it's no longer there.

"Free Soil" is still a terrible name. It's not catchy, and as unimportant as that is to a sperg, it's extremely important for the normies. The worst thing that you can be for a normie is boring.
Sad, but true.

Attached: mosleygoodtaste.png (604x467, 332K)

Only on the left degeneracy exists. On the right its kept in the closet.

He has said that he is "Done with being gay" on one of his AMAs.

homosexuals have been extremely valuable to right-wing causes throughout history. From Roy Cohn to Pim Fortuyn, they represent highly intelligent and important centers of right-wing thought. Their lifestyle shouldn't be highlighted but their voices should be.

actually on the right its considered a mental illness

Good he left it then. At least he has seen the light.

We need to word in the same way Federal Government did when giving land back to Indians.

>"Free Soil" is still a terrible name
I thought the same thing but it's started to grow on me. Partially because I think most of us that are already racially conscious are going to move out to the midwest all within a short period of time and leave the normies behind to their fate. We will be a minority in the US and we need to come to terms with the fact that we can't convince all white people of the truth. Look no further than South Africa if you want to see what waiting on the normies to wake up gets you.

You will be surprised at how many gay people are in the right wing. They hate degenerecy.

I've known him for about a year now and he was kind of the tipping point for me teatering on this libertarian/nationalist type. I knew about the race and IQ stuff, but not as deeply and surely not the reality of things like segregation. Prob saved me from becoming an ancap even.

You are going to need a state or three to start it. The only problem with his video was saying you can have it without Washington. You need a Free Soil land on the Water otherwise you are stuck between two states.

He included a strip that ran from the pacific to the ethnostate in the video and draft of the region. It was all tentative anyways and doesn't matter, but he is tracking the necessity to access of ports.

thats why i hate the right wing its not even conservative, fags dont belong is a traditionalist society and they're a key contributor of degeneracy in the US

>He included a strip that ran from the pacific to the ethnostate in the video and draft of the region. It was all tentative anyways and doesn't matter, but he is tracking the necessity to access of ports.
Absolutely I hope to God it happens especially in a place like Idaho etc. If we can create a Free Soil movement and managed to get the best lands we can then move it forward.

If it passes then basically I will laugh when most whites move over.

>I hope to God it happens especially in a place like Idaho etc
Yeah, it's going to be that region in the US, we don't have an option to go anywhere else my man. I'm trying to get in and out of medschool so I can get up there first so I can secure a mountain view.

Attached: Wyoming.jpg (960x649, 152K)

You can't establish a self-sufficient ethnostate with intellectuals alone, either. We will require normies. Normies are the people who work in the factories, fight wars, and are the fabric of society that we are all enmeshed in.

If you move only several thousand NEETs into an area, it may or may not be economically successful, but it would be a VERY weird place besides that. We NEED the unquestioning masses who take values for granted and aren't constantly poking holes in our beliefs. The church-going type, maybe. The problem is that the normies at the moment have been programmed with the wrong type of thinking already. Maybe if a bunch of NEETs can congregate together in enough numbers in an already established area, they can give the normies already there enough social permission to no longer worry about """""racism""""", and that taking your own side is the only rational thing to do.

In a couple of years there will be "enough" normal people who have woken up to be able to move out there and create prosperity. I sort of see a Rhodesia scenario in my mind (I think it'll be necessary for reasons I won't get into). There's people, men and women, who are aware of what's happening but are scattered throughout the country. Once we consolidate people from around the country, we're talking about millions of people. I'm not worried about everyone who shows up being a NEET.

You are not Left wing
youtube.com/watch?v=eczKlK-j-Qg

This video is really underrated.

it truly is ...
I hope that guy gets doxxed some day.

I can also recommend TL;DR's take on that fag.
youtube.com/watch?v=6yGOgPFxYRM

>You can't establish a self-sufficient ethnostate with intellectuals alone, either. We will require normies. Normies are the people who work in the factories, fight wars, and are the fabric of society that we are all enmeshed in.

We can recruit normies. Especially productive people. Think of it like this if we can provide them places to stay in if they help build society they will come over. Also you do have to remember white men are being pushed out of job sectors in order to hire Diversity employees.

You should see Three Arrows that guy is a German who is so cucked he has no energy. I would laugh if more people did response videos to him because they make no arguments.

You think that guy is bad? Check out David Sherrat on his YouTube channel"alternative facts"
Which totally isn't a ripoff of alt hype.

We can also lower taxes and allow businesses to come in as well. It might actually help in this scenario to have an ethnostate with low taxes.

Both of these you must watch
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k
youtube.com/watch?v=9cls-nGTjoE

H

>Which totally isn't a ripoff of alt hype.
Your giving rat too much credit.

Seriously couldn't handle his debate with hype and Sean Last.

Sean fucked them up so bad in this debate a point they just gave up and started accusing Ryan of being a pedophille, lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=v6r9nlnS62M

Yeah, like wtf. That was some slimey fucking shit.

Had to bring in a tranny for help lol.

Why not the Northeast and just move in such quantities that we influence the culture and sway that area in our line of thinking? Already they are being told they are too white, if they could understand the ramifications of this with examples like Europe....

Why the obsession with something next to Yellowstone?

It's also the origin of America, it's roots and beginnings. All of this could be used to our advantage.

Know about the guy ... still think shaun (& headmeate jen) is significantly worse.
Although that's a choice between the plague and chloera.

will check it out ... but definitely not looking forward to it.