ITT: We roleplay as jews the net

"2018 Most Beautiful Baby in the World"

Attached: 1534044169457.jpg (750x1037, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCYRM7KYJY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember the 6 million.

nothing wrong with fucking a 3rd old, it says so in the holy Talmud

Attached: Talmud pedo.jpg (1648x3168, 2.62M)

When and ONLY WHEN white folks are made to feel uncomfortable in their whiteness will we be able to deconstruct their racial identity and move forward as a nation.

"White couples are having fewer children. And that's a good thing."

Oy Vey, just have a good time goys!
youtube.com/watch?v=vCYRM7KYJY4

Attached: img_3992-499x496.jpg (499x496, 73K)

Neat thread, big nothing burger though. Feeling sleepy. Anyone else sleepy? zZzZzZ

"My fellow whites..." Then proceed to say how "we" need to do something that would be bad for the continued prominence and prosperity of our race.

Why are we white people so guilty? (And here' s why that matters)

"Race is a social construct."

that racial identity WAS the nation so the future of the united states is not that of a union.

The best way to preserve the ecology is for people of developed nations to have fewer children. It's the responsibility of developed nations to ensure that asylum seekers and immigrants enjoy the same quality of life as the native-born. Developed nations have dropping birth rates; they need to import as many migrants as possible to keep their economies growing.
>TFW I've heard these three statements back-to-back, unironically

Wait, so this is essentially a trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls thread? That takes me back.

"Gender is a social construct and on a spectrum."

No I'm not RPing. Fuck you, mortichaim, don't you have some baby penises to lance?

I apologize for slavery on behalf of all of us whites, we must do more for blacks and refugeed on order to atone.

"Diversity..." but only for white countries.

OY

Attached: 1532243028594.jpg (488x463, 22K)

hey my fellow whites make sure to attend the unite the right rally tomorrow

"Gender confirmation surgery."

Going on two months with complete radio silence from Jazz or her fucked parents, btw.

In 1947 the UN voted to partition Palestine into a Jewish state and an arab state. The Jews accepted and the arabs not only rejected but started a war. The Jewish people won the war and the state of Israel was born.

We the Jewish people scratched the desert and made it bloom

There is no such thing as “palestine”. Please show me this “palestine” on a map and draw its internationally recognized borders

Jordan is the “palestinian” state

"More women must join the STEM fields."

As an all-female engineering company's newly built bridge collapses under a strength test, killing people.

Shit nigga if someone Cronenberg'd your genitals I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be feeling too insta-ready yourself. We all tried to warn her, and she didn't listen.
>TFW the Internet Hate Machine was genuinely acting out of compassion for a mentally ill individual

Attached: 1530100020701.jpg (396x396, 29K)

"White men.....mass shootings...confiscate assault weapons."

As 99.9% of gun violence is committed by niggers with handguns.

Your children is probably a transgender and here is why that's a good thing!

I know, but they are hellbent on normalizing this type of degeneracy.

"More and more young people are coming out as gay and trans. And that's a good thing."

Meanwhile, Jazz and "her" friends are wondering why no boys came to "her" birthday party. Because no matter how much you broadcast unnatural, degenerate shit, normal boys still recognize faggotry and prefer the jiggly titties and ass of Stacy and Chelsea.

>made it bloom

you have the entire world sending you reparations and the US sending billions every year for social programs, military, and tech industries. not to mention all the fucking technology you steal from us and then turn around to sell.

Attached: GoodGoy.png (924x742, 178K)

I think there's a resurgence of antisemitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and I think we're going be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.

Israel is a pathetic, pozzed-up, cucked-out welfare state. I believe we are up to 3 billion annually in cash assistance. Fucking sickening.

"Oh, ahem, I mean, we need more "aid", USA, shalom."

>ITT we role play as jews
I am genocidally antisemitic, user. I thought this was a joke thread so I repeated some Israeli hasbara bullet points

How can lips by narrower than a nose and taller than wide? I bet her silhouette looks cartoonish

Isn't that what that shifty looking crazy short-haired bitch said? I saw that webm on infinite chan.

"Yes, yes, multiculturalism."

Attached: 1493515506063.png (1024x575, 705K)

Yes. Her name is (((Barbara Spectre)))

The NWO is a good thing and begin after Iranian civil war rebellion, praise John Bolton.

my G*D! That goyim needs to racemix some more!

I HATE WHITE PEOPLE!

Attached: fucked up world.jpg (1052x937, 502K)

Yes she did, also, pic related

Attached: 1532004150499.jpg (720x710, 62K)

"This is what America will look like in 2050. And it is beautiful."

Just goes to show how batshit mentally ill these people are. A couple hundred million white people are suddenly going to start dating and procreation with blacks and whatever else in two generations? Yeah, Ok.

Attached: ng1a.jpg (730x928, 29K)

Sorry sweet little baby, I seem to have misplaced your pacifier.
Not to worry though, I have a suitable replacement right here.
*ziiiip*

Any dumb thot (male) who thinks you go through SRS to get dick honestly deserves all they got. This shit is treatment for a crippling mental illness, not a solution to becoming a normal person, let alone one that will find love or companionship.

FPBP

>t. Dan Harmon

Attached: AdultSwim.jpg (2000x1290, 516K)

"Future Face of America."

Attached: 1101931118_400.jpg (400x527, 39K)

There is too much white in this picture.

Not Role-playing..

Attached: 1533659880120.jpg (1080x1258, 755K)

Implying if you saw that baby left alone in its pram while it's mom was collecting her food stamps you wouldn't pound those succulent pillow lips to completion

OY VEY! We can kill palestinians and not accept any refugee because evil aryans killed 6 billion of the chosen people!
Don't you want to accept more refugees, goy, don't you remember that time when you killed 6 gorillian hebrews? You are being racist like in 1940!

Attached: future.jpg (728x926, 280K)

muslims are terrorists!!!!

>most beautiful calf in the world
Only Jews are human, Goyim, don't forget your place.

That's a brave flag.

That baby is a slut.

Attached: 1533791231450.gif (432x576, 1.28M)

wait till she's older , those lips would make for a fantastic bj

Catholicism is based on a mistranslation. Dumb goyim.

found the jew

>implying the joos are not getting a blowjob from her yet

Spotted the pedo coal flexer

so this is daft punk get lucky... can they be sued or something?

Attached: Weimer.jpg (184x184, 14K)

only saying what you were thinking goys

Attached: GetTheGas.png (425x533, 270K)

What's the current price of a brown haired Slavic girl in the London market? As I understand, the conflict in Ukraine have brought a fresh crop of beautiful blond children into the west, but ever since that disturbance in Budapest, the price range for brunettes have wavered significantly. Much like a fine oyster bed, the East provides it's bounty according to the seasons, and I merely wish to know if if might be better to simply obtain a young blond if the prices are similar