"Earth is the melting pot of the universe."

Yeah, i'm thinking DOOM eternal is going to be BASED

Attached: 1517780266126.png (750x1000, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6qQt2K2Yrps
youtube.com/watch?v=Ure3za0pZ40
youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>XX doom "guy"
It's gonna end with the player "sacrificing" herself for the greater good, because she wasn't strong enough to beat the demons.

stop shilling your stupid little video game on here, (((Bethesda)))

10/10 made me look it up

Ah, yes, Bethesda who made Wolfenstein "Kill All White People" II

Comparing refugees to demons, only Bethesda can get away with that.

Hi guys, Chris Weaver here with Bethesda Studios. I would like your feedback on how we can make our games more in tune with the population of Jow Forums. Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

White race is doomed

Women fighting demons DLC is the natural evolution of horse armor DLC.

>(((Bethesda)))
Ya, no.
There is no way this game will be anything close to "based"

why do you care?

Create a game where you are an SS officer in charge of a concentration camp.

Trying too hard. I keked a little anyway though

Calling this shit right now. Bethesda is going to turn the Doomguy into a fucking woman. Look what they did to Wolfenstein.

he's a disgruntled "IRS" scammer who hasn't gotten anyone today

Amazing

This is why I hate my own country.

Take Wolfenstein away from those goddamn swede cucks. They fucking ruined the franchise with that last POS and now they're raping it's corpse.

There's a new Doom film in production with Amy Manson in the lead role, supposedly. I think we're about to get bait and switched.

Just for the sake of disambiguation though, id Software are still the developers for Doom 2016 and its sequel, not the Wolfenstein goons. I don't know how much sway Bethesda has in strong arming devs into doing shit they want, but who knows.

Just drop redpills in the games. Expose the jews as the ones behind communism, race mixing and feminism in order to destroy western civilization and dominate it in their new world order of globalization. Expose the globalists bankers and also expose the actual differences in races and sexes. Do it and all of Jow Forums will be buying the game.

Attached: 1533890432209.png (775x7566, 3.13M)

Bethesda is the publisher you fucking idiot, and a particularly hands off publisher, because micromanaging would require effort. Id software is not Machine Games, and games developers in Dallas are not the same game developers as those in Sweden.

>I don't know how much sway Bethesda has in strong arming devs into doing shit they want
Bethesda execs don't give a fuck about anything but dosh. The only weight they throw around is in pushing deadlines and DLC.

Here's a little something from "Motherboard".
This looks like a subtle threat to Bethesda does it not?

Attached: Motherboard.jpg (667x182, 74K)

DOOM guy is actually a transwoman who fights the forces of hell with her dilator.

Siiiip I hope it'll be as good as Quake 3

Attached: download.jpg (234x215, 8K)

Bethesda didn't make Wolfenstein II, lardass, they only published it.

Use your dilator like a lance

That's a big dilator...

>"We control the vertical and the horizontal, and we'll unleash our horde against you if you dare to challenge us."

Attached: heavy breathing.jpg (600x338, 70K)

youtu.be/6qQt2K2Yrps

Just wait for the articles saying doom creates racist murderers

Whoever wrote that garbage needs to be shot. What a flaming faggot.

I can't wait for doom to piss off all the s o y boys. People forget back in the 90s how many people were horrified and pissed off at doom. It would only make sense if they did it again.

unironically this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ure3za0pZ40

Attached: 1242435345.png (657x527, 251K)

for you

>1993
>this creates violent children!
>2019
>this creates nazis!
Same shit.

Attached: We're in hell.jpg (956x701, 282K)

I still laugh every time.

Attached: Old friend.jpg (469x469, 29K)

>(((Melting Pot)))

Attached: 93847597637486875364875.jpg (2371x3828, 3.77M)

yeah we're living in unbearably faggoty times where every staunch and unyielding nerd who grew up wasting time playing video games in the 90s can't let go of their youth and are now splicing it with their stunted adulthood by injecting their low information spoonfed mcpolitics they derived from college and hillary clinton into all forms of media and entertainment

It's not a melting pot anymore, now it's a "salad bowl"

make an RPG based on the turner diaries.

Me too, bit of a spooky pic though m8

>Spooky
Skeletons are beautiful at every size user...

Attached: skelly smex.jpg (720x581, 70K)

Somebody has to stop Todd.

Attached: 1528353259503.jpg (1024x844, 76K)

degenerates

Before he takes away mod support?

Make Alex Jones the voice of doom guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU

Use the game to instigate actual violence, record it and post webm's of them here. Rest assured your game with rife with (yous) as you look out the window to see that reality is far worse than any game you could ever make and that people use your game as a form of escapism from a world run by demons who wish to violate their souls.

Attached: 7-30-18.png (866x412, 21K)

Its not made by Bethesda
People have already played the demo
Its obviously its a fucking guy
Doomguy is immortal
Fucking retards

My sides are up with skykang now

>Its obviously its a fucking guy
Is it?
I thought the Doom Eternal story line centered around Doomguy's daughters.

They turned the freakin frogs gay!

Hopefully Skyking is soaring through the clouds of heaven right now.

Attached: 1499409275313.png (528x404, 25K)

It's more like a melting pot, because its contents over time become homogeneous. Everything is reduced to blandness and sameness in the melting pot.

Where the FUCK did you hear that bullshit?
The story is hell literally comes to Earth and you (Doomguy) fucking kill everything.

lore drop
>doomguy fought against the demons in another realm
>his son is killed by the demons
>he makes a literal deal with the devil to betray his people in exchange for resurrecting his son
>his people are genocided
>his son is resurrected as a demon
>he kills his son
>becomes cursed by "angels" to fight demons forever in hell
>hell shits its pants because they can't kill him
>they magically trap him in a stone coffin
>dumb humans start stealing energy from hell
>demons escape
>the humans release doomguy
>DOOM 2016

Doomguy has huge biceps exposed in his new suit.

>Where the FUCK did you hear that bullshit?
E3, I think.
But now I'm not sure anymore.

So?

Attached: tuturu.jpg (1100x1100, 1.08M)

They are going a bit Duke Nukem with the comedy in it.
Pitty Doom has no tits not even demon tits.

all these soi faggots are younger than 90s gamers.

these are the halo kiddies generation.
They are competely different to 90s gamers.

Hdoom has demon tits.

Would be better if they weren't all pixelated and shit.

but i want new doom tits

Dude is mixing up Doom Eternal with Wolfenstein 3.

I probably am.

That's CuckenSchtein 2 : The Heather Hayer Story that has muh stronk daughters,not Doom

Doom is made in texas not Swedenstan

No problem buddy, we all make mistakes.
Now go play DOOM 2016

I will, when I get a job and can afford a GPU that can run it at 60+fps.
I doubt my GTX 750(non-TI) can handle it.

How many hours did you put In DOOM (2016)?
I got 17 before I felt like it did everything and uninstalled.

Oh I get it now. It's a pun isn't it. Good for you, Give yourself a pat.

Attached: IMG_6029.jpg (184x184, 29K)

I did like 26 hours.
Very good fps experience for sure, the combat was right on. But I have trouble going back to it like the original doom that I still play using GZdoom.
By the way, try project brutality with maps of chaos (overkill). It's so damned satisfying.

You might still be able to play with that, its a 2016 game after all. Its only $10 right now too.

I got 100% in story mode in 20 hours but theres also an online mode and harder difficulties if you want. Definitely short but I loved it.

I haven't finished the last one. Spose I might one day but I get distracted by the other 40 unfinished games I've got. And fug all the searching for stupid crap I cannot be arsed.

>You might still be able to play with that

It blew out the ass on my 660 non ti, just stopped playing and waited months until I had my 1060.

See, I agree it's a solid game, but it's just far too short. I'm glad I bought on sale or else i would have actually felt ripped off. never gave the multi a try because it looked aids and honestly I just wanted to rip the limbs off demons and beat them with them. Just not a lot of replayability, even on harder difficulties. Soundtrack was great though.

>soundtrack
Probably the MOST loved thing about this game. It has the PERFECT soundtrack.

I actually listen to it while playing other games through Steams in-game music player.

Brilliant. Would immidiatly go for the 6 gorrillion trophy. Might be physically impossible though.

>>"Keep your politics and social commentary out of mu vidya. You fucking [ derogatory term of the week here] "

Seriously the hypocrisy of the gaming community these days.

>Doomguy is immortal
well that fucking ruins everything, great job!

Its gonna redpill the zoomers.

Attached: A123A48B-A80A-4F68-89CB-37D2A164D313.jpg (1024x735, 114K)

Nah he can die, it's just that he's too badass to let the demons kill him

Hes effectively immortal because of a curse an "angel" gave him that make shim stronger from killing demons. Thats why hell sealed him away, because they literally couldn't kill him. I guess that means if he ever does kill all the demons he would die.

>>XX doom "guy"
WHAT

Read thread
tl;dr, I confused Doomguy for Wolfengoy

Oh good. I was about to be murderously pissed.

I'm running it on a Pentium G640/750Ti/4gb RAM/HDD at 1080p on medium for most things and it's running great with a bit of hitching as things load in, looks fantastic too - it's on sale on Steam now. Id's new engine most be the adaptable ever made, Doom even works on potatoes like the Switch.

Attached: Front.jpg (1200x1200, 426K)

How it works is he absorbs argent energy from demons he kills, and his suit enhances how much he can take. So basically if he keeps killing demons he won't die.

Attached: That-25-Year-Old-Doomer.jpg (1739x1275, 524K)

Oh for fucks sake. Is every doom thread gonna have the same political shitposting in it now because of some dumb jokes?

Attached: 1527475577260.jpg (237x212, 6K)

Make a demon rubin his hands and put it a big nose in a secret room , next to a frog do it and will know

Imagine Doomguy doing a commercial for Monster Energy drink cross over.

>I'm killing demons
>I'm killing demons
>*PLZ STOP*

make a MMORPG where you start as being born in NatSoc Germany, and you grow up to join the Hitler Youth programs and learn all the basics. you know, like the Germans used to do it. Redpill the fuck out of the game.

>introducing the new, monster: argent energy
You just know they'd do it

Are demons less destructive than niggers?

Playing trough it right now 10€ isnt much. Didnt finish it when pirated it in 2016.

I really like how Doomguy dosent give a shit what robot Sam Hyde wants him to do.

Do you want to do this in SPACE? SS uniforms are in the mods probably.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 44K)

The betrayer is the one who forged doomslayer's praetor suit and gave it to him. They are not the same. It's one of the reasons the demons hate the betrayer so much. He helped make doom slayer who he is. Doom slayer is the immortal embodiment of humanity's rage against hell.

Thats what i still dont get. Are they the same or not? Did they merge somehow? Or did he just gave him the suit?

I feel like a total sperg because I enjoy when people splive that shit with Death Grips songs. Hype as fuck.

>w-wtf i love m-multi-culturalism now

Attached: 1293782174234.png (434x327, 37K)

>Demon may be considered offensive, please use the term "mortally challenged"

Attached: 1525294147699m.jpg (1024x1024, 67K)