You know if mexico was not shit spics wouldint want to come to America...

You know if mexico was not shit spics wouldint want to come to America, so why don’t be nullify the gang run government by making all
Drugs legal?

Attached: BBF61C84-0D46-412E-93AF-2C856D617AC5.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

How else would the prisons, police, judges, etc. make easy money, and also use as an excuse to raise taxes.

You think the drug problem is the only one we got here? People are dumb, dirty and crazy down here. We just voted a commie for fuck sake.

/thread

It’s a major one that gives thugs money

You know, if your elite actually gave a shit about your people and didn't create policies which enabled low class, uneducated shitskins to replace you as their new cheap working class you wouldn't be flooded by them in the first place?

The main factor influencing the prosperity of a contained population is the average IQ. A high 80s IQ country doesn't have the intellectual resources to do better than it is. All you can do is drag the higher IQ places down with immigration.

Attached: iq map.png (1272x800, 80K)

Why do liberals constantly make the argument that cartels will suddenly be completely destroyed and vanish if all drugs were legal in America? They'd certainly take a hit, but then would just move onto things like human trafficking.

You know if mexico wasnt full of spics it wouldn't be shit.

That is a man

Triple double. Not a bad get you got there, Juan.

Gross, is that little Caesars?

Numerical ouija favours the right answers.

Like everywhere They send their worst here to get them off the welfare roles.

Attached: liz warren.jpg (300x168, 11K)

>Hispanic
>Race

God Richwine is such a kike

Argentinians are white hispanics but of course Kikewine wants to blame mayan crimes on spaniards

Are you fuckin drunk or something?

People don’t worry about education when they can barely get a bite to eat

Let people overdose, why not

>brown nips
into the fucking garbage

>You know if mexico was not shit spics wouldint want to come to America
You know if mexico was not full of spics it wouldn't be shit.

>nullify the gang run government by making all Drugs legal?
Technically if you make murder legal then Mexico's gangs are law abiding citizens.

Attached: 90f.png (924x560, 48K)

Mexico is shit precisely because it's filled with spics.

how do mexicans really feel towards the US

lol who cares

this just focus on fixing your nigger and sjw problem
and let us cut off heads with machetes down here we need to clean house

were trying to. becoming an epidemic

the beer isn't even open

Dun dun dunnn

You can buy burgers made out of springbreakers in Acapulco's black market shops.

At this very fucking moment half past midnight I can hear the beaners a few houses down blaring their polka music. They litter and trash the entire area and have to regards for their fellow residents.

Seriously nothing has made me more racist than living among the various minority groups in the last decade. They seem fine at a distance but once they reach critical mass they'll just reinforce their culture and, spoiler alert, their culture is objectively shit. Mexico is a fucking shithole, there's no debating that. And it's a shithole because they fucking made it that way. It is a shithole because of mexicans and mexicans values.

But no lefty and neocon dumbshits just want to let them in en masse, with no concern for what they're going to do into the culture.

ugly

i heard that he's cozying up to the RWs down there

okay, but my laws would force mexicans to not wear bras between the ages of 10-24.

something tells me she doesn't have a bottle opener handy