I'm an Antifa militant who will be directing tomorrow's ops against Nazis. Ask me anything

Well, really later today since its now after midnight here in PA. I'll be busing info about 150 foot soldiers who have enlisted to put their lives on the line against the neo Nazi menace that threatens to take over our government and influence our policies with sympathetic white nationalists in the White House.

Several of my men have fought in Desert Shield, Desert Storm, Operation Afghanistan Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom. I myself am a Nam vet and will be riding a hog with my MC which I will not reveal here since some of us refuse to participate and are Trump supporters.

I must point out that it is funny and very telling that Trump supporters would not want to protest Nazis.

All me and my fellow anti Nazi patriots demand is that these alt right assholes are pushed out of the public eye, because the more Trump enables them, the harder it is to justify our existence as a motorcycle club. We've had to turn down dozens of potential recruits when they admitted they support Nazism.

We have nothing against conservatives, but supporting the alt right/Trump agenda of white nationalism and xenophobia has no place in our very diverse motorcycle club, which welcomes liberals, conservatives, whites, blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Muslims, Jews, women, and even disabled veterans.

We feel that antifa represents the best of us, and that it is better to get on their side because they don't take shit from the alt right and will roll them if necessary.

Attached: 85BA8754-16DC-4BBD-B7D1-AB2BB37DEFD1.jpg (618x337, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/index.html
gab.ai/TheMadDimension
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

busing in*

There is no takeover other than the one produced by your conflict with fascists. In the end, everything that is good about this country will die because of fools like you.

Youre motorcycle club sounds gay

>page 1
You stupid faggots

The initiation ritual involves sucking off the leader while taking it in the ass from a nigger

no u gay

Ready to die tomorrow?

>several of my men

Attached: 1532848795903.jpg (1048x1200, 368K)

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/index.html

Here's a question, why are you attacking a man who disavowed Nazis? Read his gab here:
gab.ai/TheMadDimension

How do we get lefties to read mein kampf under the guise of know thy enemy or it reveals the 5 steps needed to impeach drumpf?

Attached: 1dIzo6H.jpg (416x416, 46K)

Congratulations on doing all the hard lifting to wake up the Wypipo up.
Keep doing wachu doing.

Attached: -1527728948102.jpg (600x334, 52K)

why do you larp on 4channel?

Attached: OP_ItsAllSet.jpg (480x318, 52K)

Why do you deny science?

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 28K)

lol, you guys are still going with the larp-nazi narrative?
> Hasn't noticed the government & media jumping over itself to over-represent some 2% of the population lately

>our existence as a motorcycle club
Stop lying you kike loving faggot, everyone knows soifaggots dont ride motorcycles. You can't afford them for 1, and 2 you don't have the dexterity to handle a large bike because you are all weak ass heroin junkie, anal cancer having queers,

Attached: 1486289655436.gif (501x585, 212K)

Shit larp. You aren't a fucking Nam vet faggot.

>against the neo Nazi menace that threatens to take over our government and influence our policies with sympathetic white nationalists in the White House.
Again I ask, why is everyone that voted for and supports Trump, being labeled a Nazi????
GDP above 3%, lower taxes, more jobs, stopped funding ISIS like Obama, talking to N Korea, offering to talk to Iran...and on and on.
What the fuck did I do?
I just want to be left alone and deport 10-15 million illegals.

That's cute, but letting a person get killed by a commie is like letting people die of malaria.

It's time to break out the fucking DDT.

hope this helps.
punch those nazi fucks.

Attached: 1526759369043.jpg (225x225, 15K)

>very telling that Trump supporters would not want to protest Nazis.
Could it be because you label everyone that doesn't agree with you a Nazi?

>larping as a larper
>larpception

I lol'd.

Everything you just said is a lie.

>*stopped funding ISIS like Obama was doing*
corrected.

Why do you push this as being against "Nazis"?

They fundamentally aren't close to the socioeconomic view of Nazism. They aren't promoting more regulation by the state, a corporatist model, and are blatantly against unions. Even the people that meme Nazism here champion freedoms and focus on just racial aspects.

You cause damage and farm others to view this as being against fascism or Nazism. It isn't either. You're simply against white nationalism and pro-open borders. And you confuse white nationalism with white supremacy as well.

You could handle this a lot better if you treated their views sincerely and accurately rather than attacking them and stereotyping them as bad. Why do you do it?

>surely you realize Nazism actually took dictorial control because they were able to false flag an attack by anti-facist communists to feed on the common fear of violent communists
>wouldn't what antifa promotes be counter-productive?

Sincerely hoping for a legitimate response.

Attached: 1 You.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

>Operation Afghanistan Freedom
You mean Operation Enduring Freedom you retarded faggot? It was only over a decade long.

>I myself am a Nam vet
It is those very liberals you are defending that spat on you as you came home from serving your country. Meanwhile, the people who you intend to fight are the only ones who will even appreciate your service.

stop bumping this thread
it is clearly bait

Pic related.

Attached: 5314c29427f04b06339793d1e64c3256.jpg (441x587, 55K)

What does cum taste like?

Found OP he was at the womens march too

Attached: Overweight_biker.jpg (1024x814, 258K)

Attached: 1527591801116.jpg (288x288, 29K)

Assuming it's real and not a larp or troll isn't it about time you guys had your "are we the baddies?" moment?

>Ask me aything
>35 posts
>1 post by this ID (edit posts don't count)

All I need to know about Antifa is that when the shit was real and Antifa and nazis actually fought, Antifa got their shit pushed in by Hitler. Antifa was, and will always be, second place to nazis.

Fascism is just a stronger ideology. Like communism, it's history is hilariously pathetic.

Yeah, just one question. Why are all of you Antifa fuckers such cringe inducing faggots and dykes?

Attached: Dying Laughing.jpg (340x340, 22K)

I took down all your stickers.

Attached: antifa.jpg (793x446, 71K)

What is it like being part of the Pepsi Corporate Army?

FAKE AND GAY

Attached: 502F0468-00FB-467B-BD58-39A7A619CBFD.jpg (560x287, 58K)

>hate corporations and rich people
>attack people, go to jail for corporations and rich people
lmao
never ceases to entertain me

>tfw antifa finna boutta aint even gon do nuffin

Attached: nr9bx7y41d611.jpg (1024x282, 59K)

Nice LARP Faggot.

2 Posts by this ID, "Ask me anything"
sage

Attached: sage-fb.jpg (1200x630, 55K)

oh wow is one of you going to die again? LMAO

nice collection.

Youre one of the most confused people Ive ever seen. Toure going to attck the very people who support the men and women of our armed forces while preserving the anti law and anti mullitary fringes of our society. Youre a tool against your own existence.

Attached: IMG_20170424_202648.jpg (770x590, 86K)

Attached: y8MgmqC.jpg (1156x1767, 351K)

Don't waste your time.

These people aren't capable of honest intellectual thought.

I hope they keep pushing, and just like in 1923-1933 they escalate things until Fascism becomes the only reasonable alternative to their pedophilia, faggotry, racial hatred, meddling, decadence, and indecency.

The future looks pretty bright desu.

Attached: ANTI-COMMUNISM.png (1280x1280, 280K)

fag

Attached: anti nazi.jpg (1000x1432, 231K)

Operation Enduring Freedom. Lasted until 2014. It was replaced by Operation Freedom's Sentinel in 2014/2015. I'm a fucking civilian and even I know this. LARPing as a soldier is fucking disgusting. Of course the spineless cucks in Antifa would try to pretend to be men rather than the basedboys they are.

0/10 larp too obvious

>Hello, I am a glow in the dark CIA nigger
>Please come to our false flag event tomorrow so we can create optics to scare the public
>Our funds to buy cocaine to dump in the inner cities to run off the books Black ops are running low

Attached: 1531453174836.jpg (327x346, 62K)

kill yourself faggot/nigger/dyke/kike

except you are mislabeling regular people as nazis. and you are the nazi for resorting to physical violence. kys faggot

"The Anti-Nazis are the real Nazis"

why do boomers say this?

The Anti-Nazis are Communists (and pedophiles, but I digress) why do you insist on calling them Nazis?

Attached: 1530655406230.jpg (1920x1612, 407K)

Fighting commie queers is the only thing more American than fighting (nonexistent) nohtsees

Eric Clanton here. AMA fellow comrade

Attached: my ancestor.jpg (1024x845, 74K)

How much cock do you take up the ass on a daily basis?

Attached: 1533962684394.gif (300x300, 2.38M)

i cant wait to hear you got shot by police for being commie nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

Dont do it, going the other side whites will die out if you dont we MUST STOP IMMIGRATION, they hate us and are very different genetically

Attached: 1532460103886.jpg (2019x1003, 288K)

BAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA what i instantly thought!!!

this

Cops are gonna smash you probably like in Portland. I bet Trump PERSONALLY is making sure that they are man handled. At least I pray he is.

Attached: acquit.jpg (679x386, 84K)

this

>we even welcome disabled veterans.
I was fine with everything you said until you got here. That's where I draw the fucking line.

Attached: 1532965213045.gif (500x715, 518K)

wow, have a (you)

Directing ops, huh? I guess that means you'll be sitting on your fat ass hanging out on Jow Forums, larping.

sage and ignore dumbass its bait

better get off that bus quick faggots

>one post

Hope y'all all kill each other. Get a job, nigger.

>I myself am a Nam vet

Attached: 1529243895953.jpg (1909x2872, 681K)

Those grandparents of yours had even more "racist" views than the "nazis" and you and your bum chums would probably lump them in with each other so stop defending them as though they were little Anarchist faggots like you.

You disgust me. I was expecting more from someone who's seen war

You are just a random faggot.
>sage

Antifa, eh?
So, how many dicks do you suck a day to pay for your degenerate drug habit?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Because that would really show your parents how much you hate them.

He hasn't seen war, "he" isn't even a real person.

Actual foot soldiers that OP is talking about.

Attached: F87F1A72-453D-48DF-9AB7-25A746988394.jpg (702x695, 102K)

Based Canada

Attached: VIuX1KzALbbuzuxZ4YwEP2V5vMqP72LC6QV5dXEt2o.jpg (600x416, 64K)

Tldr

You already lost faggot. Trump is our guy

Nice slide thread shlomo.

>2 post by this ID

Attached: 1472292711408.png (1597x1600, 532K)

>HE CLOSED DA BORDERS DAS RAYCEST
Racist would be ejecting the welfare babbies. Get Chad McThunderfisted, you Dragon Dildo® enthusiast.

Attached: 1524438972732.png (540x465, 262K)

Straw man.

Proud Boys© are bigger faggots than antifa.

OP is a fag, or a woman. No Man speaks that much, and says so little.

>Antifa militant
Yikes.

Attached: 1530417062180.webm (1280x720, 2.28M)

>Antifa Biker chapter In PA
>Considering of vets
>Claims to be a Veitnam Vet
What a retarded LARP lol

Just letting you know that no one is afraid of you, only afraid of prison.

Wow, your just like Che Guevara ridding a motorcycle and being a communist, only difference is that Che actually had some level of standards.

Nazis werent even bad. I'm not a Jew inbred and I am not sorry about the holocaust

Oh wow so you're clearly pretty delusional and take irl larping pretty seriously, huh? Don't forget to respect the results of our elections so as to not undermine our democracy.

you supposed to be a nonviolent sheeps

>didnt your niggerpet fucked you hard enough in the ass yesterday?

How much black dick does your wi ge take per day? In cm?

How many dildos can you fit in your ass at one time?