Jow Forums, why could he possibly think this?

Jow Forums, why could he possibly think this?

Attached: soros.png (573x343, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

War can cause stock market troubles.

I think I'm gay

That's like predicting the sun will rise....

To rattle the markets and hedge bets. George makes statements like this all the time.

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Because he’s going to be the one to cause it dumbass

He's old and losing it, he's not the man he was 20 years ago, hell he's not the man he was 5 years ago.

I hope Satan is ready to rape this kike for all eternity the moment life leaves his body.

Attached: 72983497623784234.png (640x480, 162K)

George Soros is a guy that makes his billions on making bets on the economy as well as betting on countries. Usually when he says shit like this he is trying to influence the markets into going his way

the guy who has intentionally crashed markets in multiple countries is saying this
it's a warning

Because he's causing it

Because he's smart. We're at the end of a 10 year bull market and geopolitical instability being caused by the United States and the fraying of the EU is contributing to greater market uncertainty and reduced revenues for countries around the world. As a result, China and Russia have already started stocking up on gold, as they rightly should. Meanwhile, our retarded government sold all its gold so that it could run deficits on charity spending for other countries (yes, you read that right--they gave away all of our surpluss to 3rd world countries and used deficits to blow the Canadian budget for 2016 through 2018).

Now within the next two years--I personally think starting January of next year--people are going to see quarterly results showing decline instead of growth, and the bear market of 2018 will turn into the recession of 2019 (possibly globally and possibly for several years). This will intensify the United State's debt problems and either result in a downgrading of their credit rating or a complete collapse / hyper-inflation of their currency. I'm not sure what the ripple effects would be, seeing as the US is the largest economy in the world, but it wouldn't be peachy--that's for sure.

If anyone's interested, I can give you tips on how to survive the upcoming recession.

Attached: 1532099385242.jpg (680x576, 118K)

He's brewing it, obviously.

domp eet

Because he's made a smorgasbord of bearish bets on the stock market.

>We're at the end of a 10 year bull market
You ain't seen nothing yet, user.

Attached: 1504127421512.jpg (1392x1063, 586K)

You sound like a wise man. Any investments I should make? I already own a small amount of farmland.

Alright what are your tips

Have a small portion in gold as a hedge. Try to avoid the specially-casted / designer stuff you find on most bullion websites since they charge you a premium and you're basically paying for packaging. Get as close to spot value as possible and retain about 20% of your portfolio in gold. Silver isn't a safe bet since it's better known as an industrial metal, and in 2008 it crashed just as hard as everything else. Largely though, the best way to prepare yourself is to have cash on hand (you can keep it in the banks without having to worry about some kind of doomsday thing and banks preventing you from withdrawing money, but be prepared / able to withdraw large amounts if necessary).

Also stock up on food (preservables ofc) and water, since these necessities will skyrocket in price (as will things like meat and grain, but those aren't preservable so not much you can do about that).

The most important thing is to have cash on-hand, because if fiat doesn't collapse entirely, the most likely scenario is that markets crash and stocks go on sale. If you have a stock portfolio, you might want to talk to your financial advisor about "recession-proofing" it, but to be entirely honest, the best way to recession proof a portfolio is to take the opportunity cots risk and just withdraw all your money from the stock market.

Lastly, when the crash does come, invest into things that provide necessities. Farming is always a good bet; real estate should bounce in the long-term, and a favorite of mine is the Dollar Store. We've got Dollarama here in Canada, and if shit hits the fan, people will not only want, but need a cheap alternative for purchasing their products.

That said, even when the markets are shit and you're thinking of investing (bear / bull markets are always cyclical, so if you're young the idea is to invest during a recession and watch your investment grow as the recession ends and a bull market starts again) make sure...

...you have spare cash on-hand, just in case the recession turns into a full-blown depression. I don't think a depression is likely, since large economies like the US closely monitor NASDAQ and NYSE for greater than 10% drops in their composites (which automatically halts all stock trading. I don't know if IIROC has something similar for Canada but they probably do). Additionally, totalitarian / heavily centralized governments like China can literally shut down their markets for prolonged periods until fears taper off. I think the most likely scenario is a prolonged recession instead of a depression.

It’s like that old saying "pessimist have predicted 9 of the last 4 crashes"

Peter schiff effectively predicted the 2008 crash, the problem is if you go look at his blog he’s always saying we are about to crash and to buy his gold.

So long as you don’t give a date anyone can be Nostradamus and have time vindicate them eventually

Don't worry. Perma-bulls will get the rope too.
tl;dr version is always have cash on hand,
consider removing any stock investments from the market, stock up on food and water (and I'll add vitamins to that list for any lurking doomsday preppers in this thread), and have a bit of gold in your investment portfolio.

In terms of currencies you should have, you could go with USD, or if you're really paranoid I'm going to throw out here the Swiss Franc too, just because Switzerland is where all the rich people keep their money, and if a financial crisis in America occurs, guess where all that money's going.) Fun fact: Switzerland was neutral in World War II, and the Swiss have always excelled at distancing themselves from world drama. If anyone's best equipped to survive some kind of global catastrophe, I'd definitely say it'd be them.

Financial advice: always believe the opposite of what rich people say.

he and other billionaires about to transfer their wealth onto the blockchain

Attached: [AK-Submarines] GIRLS und PANZER das FINALE - 01 [BCEC3F02].mkv_snapshot_15.52_[2018.03.28_22.51.31] (1920x1080, 134K)

>soros

Attached: ca302fde68050e11728c63e4f7ce546b.jpg (318x239, 16K)

For what it's worth, I got a cool-looking wallpaper out of you guys.

Attached: Coiners on Suicide Watch.png (1897x903, 112K)