Mexican immigrants literally cannot stop mixing with the white natives

>Mexican immigrants literally cannot stop mixing with the white natives

Attached: racemixing map.png (883x862, 404K)

mexicans are from a racial caste society and are constantly chasing after whiteness

Attached: 1518768462738.png (1280x839, 1.21M)

This. My friends are Mexican and they value whiteness over ANYTHING

Amazing how in countries conquered by Whites (India too, wayback) and NOT currently run by Jews the little people don't hate so much. It's just obvious the Whites are superior and everyone wants to be more like them.

Man, the black/Jewish alliance is the most evil and deluded thing.

1/4th of all Hispanics will marry someone of another race, and the vast majority (over 80%) of all interracial marriages involving Hispanics are between a white person and a Hispanic person
That means 1/5th of all Hispanics will marry a white person
How do we stop Hispanic genocide?

Attached: Untitled.png (226x480, 10K)

Welcome to genetic piracy. they are coming for our whiteness. then in a few generations they will go back to the Bean Caliphate and their children will be hailed as white gods and get lucrative careers.

That's a good thing
>tfw going out with a qt Hispanic girl tomorrow

the moment she hits 40 she is going to look like a milking cow.

But her mom is 50 and still looks pretty good desu

I don't blame Mexicans for being attracted to superior people, but why the fuck are Whites race mixing with shit skins?

Then you might be safe. always check how the mom looks. the last thing you want is to end up with some 200lbs Mexican't who just can't stop getting pregnant and drinking light beer.

me in the middle

also I bet you are going to be able to buy garbagebags of cheep devils grass.

Mexicans are the inheritors of the Beringean race, AKA the "most evolved" humans to set foot on this planet.

As backwards as it sounds, natives of the Americas have the most evolutionary drift between themselves and apes of anyone.

I, for one, welcome our future Beringean spawn.

They know they will be african tier if they don't upgrade their genetics.

Why shouldn't i spead my fertile white seed upon the fertile fieldd of mexico and help bleach their gene pool like the conquistadors of old?

There is such a big difference between mestizos and beaners

I can already buy it if I wanted to, I live in California

what does mestico+white equal?, castizo?

Pena Nieto is not a fucking Mestizo, you idiot.

According to Spanish castes:
Indio + European = Mestizo
Mestizo + European = Castizo
Castizo + European = European

Log(La pesadilla masónica al norte del Río Grande) + Pi^2

Pink faced anglos are subhuman

I have zero drops of Anglo blood in me
My mom is Italian (born in Rome) and my dad's muh huritage is Norwegian and Russian

lmao no stop spreading disinfo retard
No one in Mexico even calls himself/herself like that.
It's
>indios
>mestizos
>weros
That's it.
Mutts using 1600's nomenclatures make me laugh.

Sorry sweetie I don't care what you think I'm using Spaniard terms :^)

In my mind there are three distinct varieties of Hispanics. The Europeans, the mixed breeds, and the natives. The Europeans are already products of Western civilization and aside from a language barrier they'll fit right in. The mixed breeds will intermarry with our whites to create delicious brunettes. In the future anyone who is 3/4 white will be considered white so long as the additional 25% is Hispanic or Asian. The natives will form an underclass similar to American blacks although not quite with all of the problems.

Aslo you forgot criollos

nobody calls them criollos, a very close term to it we use (atleast here in the center) is gachupin, but that literally means spainard the same way gringo means american

Alri lad thanks for the help, was just trying to answer the Aussie's quesitn

Spaniards don't use those terms either, dumb mutt.
It's either mestizo if you're kind of brown or sudaca if you're a clear shitskin. Please refrain to try to sound informed in something you don't know about.

Criollo is just a term used in New Spain's politics which meant a Spaniard born out from Spain and thus, he had less political power than a "true Spaniard".
You're clearly European? You're a wero. Which literally means "whitey".
Although wero is also associated with socioeconomic status, which ends up in funny situations like mestizos calling even darker mestizos weros out of spite because they are well off and they live in the Westernized Mexican society

S-stop being mean

Attached: crying apu.png (686x526, 39K)

beaners are worse than blacks because they bring a foreign culture and language

Shut up gaybo

Sorry m8, I thought you were a chicano trying to pass as a Spaniard due to his 1/64th Spaniard ancestry and I got flustered.
Man, I fucking hate chicanos.

Don't enable their behaviour through marketing schemes so they buy Americanized mexican pride bullshit then.
Literally the SJW movement is just a huge marketing scheme gone wrong. Good job, greedy jews.

>You're a wero. Which literally means "whitey".
It's guero, frijolero. I'm a guero from Las Vegas whose entire knowledge of beaners is from my degenerate days when I used to fuck latinas and even I know this.

Attached: 1511644440324.jpg (793x1024, 192K)

Yeah what I heard is guero, took me a bit to realize that's what he meant when he said wero

>thinking african americans dont have a foreign culture and language

Attached: 1521547327404.jpg (500x750, 137K)

It's actually güero, you illiterate dumb shitskin but I was typing wero for English pronuciation's sake.
Good job ousting yourself as a dumb chicano though, good job.

Not him but I've seen the term on Jow Forums and Jow Forums before

Yes but typing güero without the "ü" would make it sound like "ghero" in Spanish and as far as I know, ü in English ends up with weird pronunciations so I did it just for ease.

Meanwhile, a dumb chicano calls me a frijolero because he supposedly is a true white man because he knows the super reelz way to spell the word and can't even do it properly. Fucking lmao

I bet it's the """"""""""""white"""""""""""" CHI who spams his fat fucking face on Jow Forums

Euro Mexican reporting in

Attached: IMG_20180728_153741.jpg (2592x1944, 2.09M)

Cute doggo. I also have a golden lab. Best puppers.

White woman love Brown men :)

Attached: 1519077674639.jpg (750x750, 76K)

theyre literally invading. trying to take back what they perceive as theirs. unfortunately we dont give a shit here in 'merica
we really should though

It's a fair trade
You get one of ours and we get one of yours
>tfw going out with a qt Latina from work tomorrow

Attached: 1.png (420x778, 22K)

That is so unbelievably retarded. Seriously the dumbest shit I've read on this site in the last hour. Be ashamed, shitposter.

Attached: 1533939492285.gif (290x173, 2.56M)

Attached: 1529258469359.jpg (1200x876, 146K)

Calling us mutts when you needed a system to keep track of all the mudbloods back before either nation even existed?

Brown women love White men :)

white women have the best pussies.

Keep them
We'll take brown pussy instead

>all my girlfriends were weritas
feels good, but this happened cuz white "males" are a bunch of beta soiboys

>don't specifically fetishize or go after Latinas
>only ever dated Latinas
>next girl who seems to be a likely girlfriend is also a Latina
wtf

Hispanic- white intermarriage is majority brown woman-white man.

White females hate brown "males."

Sometimes castizos look Spaniard and sometimes they look like mestizo still. But then when the ones that look like mestizo have kids they will have light eyes and hair

Doubt it

Not true though
52% of Hispanic-White marriages are WMHF and 48% are HMWF
It's pretty even unlike WMAF massively outnumbering AMWF and BMWF massively outnumbering WMBF

I'm not one of you, beady eyed Anglo

Wrong. Your numbers are off.

>fuck actual facts, my feelings are better

Mexicans in America just type guero lol

Meant for Face it sweetie, White+Hispanic intermarriage is almost equal across sexes

Then why did you come to our country?

Majority of HMWF intermarriages are white hispanic male.

I was born here

Time for you to face the shotgun, my little halfbreed son. Brown male+white female intermarriage is near zero levels.

>mexicans were the real enemy all along
time to ignore the blacks who are killing themselves at hilarious rates

>white natives

Attached: 200.gif (267x200, 1.6M)

People spell it like "wero" here too and as a shortcut. Just like how güey is turned to "wey".
shut the fuck up.

Argentina is unironically whiter than California at this rate.

Attached: mario-moreno-cantinflas-98th-birthday-6187985518198784.2-law.gif (500x200, 151K)

And if you don’t appreciate what the Anglo’s built you should move out

I'm whiter than you, Tyrone

Mexico is not a race. if a criollo or castizo is mixing with a anglo woman, the kid would be super white.

Attached: enrique-peña-nieto-angelica-rivera-14.jpg (616x409, 55K)

I think it's more of: Those different colored eyes and hair are pretty!

Uruguay is probably the "whitest" country in the Americas. Not the US or Canada.

Uruguay´s whites are Italians or Spaniards, and the North American whites are German, anglo or nordics, whiter than them btw. if you dont trust me find out whos the first world and whos the 3rd world.

Attached: Mexico in 2030. very high HDI.jpg (580x1017, 323K)

>Mixing with anglo

Anglos are basically isis

Attached: 1482248886824.png (3712x1292, 1012K)

It's been confirmed the whites got here before native eskimos. And I'm an injun who has family members who get shekels monthly.

Attached: 1523780859342.jpg (432x648, 59K)

let face it. maybe we the meds could be hotter than them, but they are better than us, just compare Australia an anglo saxon country to Mexico or Argentina.

Attached: meanwhile in finland.jpg (1280x960, 132K)

Australia: No resources to extract, Brits had to build up the country
Latin America: Spaniards just walked around and picked gold up from the ground

This

We woke up in this bitch

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, jews, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

It can easily be reversed if we do those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

What a coincidence.

Attached: 23564235.jpg (1328x762, 328K)

Guys, literally what the fuck is this.

Attached: 1A5F982D-71A6-40D5-A6C7-90707CE78B85.jpg (576x400, 85K)

What a coincidence.

Attached: imm_act.jpg (1514x868, 380K)

I see literally nothing wrong with this (unironically)

>Uruguay is probably the "whitest" country in the Americas. Not the US or Canada.
Uruguay's population is like 3 million only compared to US's hundred million people and is definitely whiter than any Latin American country before the non-white immigration act and Argentina is still whiter than Uruguay despite the indio immigration from their neighbors and Argies genocided their imported niggers.

They came and left doe, they didn't stay.

>You're clearly European? You're a wero. Which literally means "whitey".
Thanks for the daily Spanish lesson, Mexicanon..

You know, you guys could simplify things by just have "weros" and niggers. That's really the only two classifications that matter.

White people think Asians and Latinos are good looking, what about it?
Also keep in mind that there are a huge variety of Latinos, they can be black, white, Indian, anything.

You do know that dude's Italian, right?

>white natives
It was a Mexican clay you took though. They kinda are nativer than you.

>compared to US's hundred million people
326 million, user.

As a matter of fact, I welcome the "whiter" looking Mexicans to bang the white guys. Maybe they could bring their "large" family ideals to the US and make more white people for the world.

Shut up and get off of Russia's land.

>Russia's
Khazar's*

Whitez dont think latinoz or asianz are good looking, as evidenced by the very low outmarriage rates of whitez on that chart.

On the contrary, it is Asianz and Latinxz who think whitez are good looking.