Playing the jew card

Who do you side with a liberal feminist or an orthodox jew?

Attached: jew.jpg (621x367, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No matter how bad White feminazis or etc. can get, I would always be careful of trusting kikes. They killed JFK afterall.

remove the jew first and foremost

Shapiro is so fucking lame

>OY VEY! How dare you accuse ME, a poor humble Jew, of catcalling!

It's in their fucking blood man....

Shapiro is a good guy

shapiro is scientifically unable to tweet anything that is not super cringy

he is full of envy

Good thing my oven fits both

The left really are taking the side of the poor widdle woman being cat called over the jew. Jewish victimhood is lower on the progressive stack than a mexican woman. That is very interesting. Time to get the ovens ready.. to cook some enchiladas of course.

sort of funny that he has to first qualify that he is an Orthodox Jew before defending himself from being a sexist catcaller, as if that makes a difference, as opposed to qualifying himself as "the manlet who..."

Ben Shapiro is only slightly less retarded than the goblina. Still several orders of magnitude below an actual person.

Attached: Qv4LisFIF7B5-WzasK4ZYIwOVXA90KKH534QKYB7r3w.jpg (689x519, 65K)

>liberal
>feminist
Nice try, Shlomo.

>he’s never catcalled a woman
is he gay?

none

That's the beta reply. The Chad reply would have been "Don't flatter yourself, I'm not into horsefaces."

Jews give gays, vegans and 'enlightened' athiests a run for their money when it comes to reminding everyone constantly that their kikes.

Attached: 1533799625792m.jpg (809x1024, 67K)

Thats just how they roll

>manlet Jewish debate nerd is a beta male
More news at 11

Stop giving this kike attention. Sage.

>Shapiro was dumb to ask her for a debate (she's running for office and he's not, so she has to appeal to voters and he's not constricted by this)

>She was dumb to compare it to catcalling

>he was dumb to invoke his Jewishness

idk fuck them both

the feminist. have you seen her, she's hot. plus puerto ricans love being raped

Attached: alexandria WOW.png (633x590, 358K)

gas yourself

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council Online Shilling

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF paying shills.jpg (596x870, 128K)

>still trying to meme shapiro
Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

Attached: JIDF_articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.17M)

Hello. My name is Justin Trudeau and I am the Prime Minister of Canada. I enjoy watching my wonderful wife, the joy of my life getting pumped full of verile nigger semen. Sophie is just so beautiful as she gets spit-roasted by all the niggers my taxpayers can afford. The niggerer the better. I jack off into my mommies panties just thinking about how my 'father' let Fidel Castro, The Rolling Stones, their roadies and many, many more do the same. Cuckolding is a long standing Trudeau tradition and as my wife swallows their nigger semen I can't help but think of my upcoming faggot parades when I too, can eat mens cummies. My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm the biggest cockolding faggot ever alive.

I mean if you wasted your teens/twenties being a literal virgin and you get accused of catcalling id be pretty pissed. Blatant jewry aside.

Ben is anything but "orthodox"

All kikes are mongoloid anglo hybrids not related to the tribes of slaves from africa egyptian ancestry. Larping greedy manlets get killed. E celebs are inglorious bastards and their cash is chumg change as critics with very little sway in the matter. Crows and vultures feasting on whatever the lion leaves as generosity.

The orthodox jew. I am convinced Jow Forums will be unable to successfully argue a woman would give up a debate in the face of a superior argument any sooner than a jewish man.

Fuck off kike

orthodox is OG ethnonationalist
i'm sure you whiteys envy them

Attached: 1533471508336.jpg (898x628, 136K)

Pointing out his sexuality seems to touch a nerve, girl should double down on this.

This is like the legal battle between Adobe and Apple. I didn't care who won

okay, this is ACTUALLY epic. ben uses fact instead of feeling, unlike alt right faggot wannabe neo nazi nonwhites. imagine being so mad you want to ram a car into a crowd of innocent people. that scenario is using your feelings over facts. point. proven.

liberal feminist

this is your brain on boomer neoconservatism
keep cucking to their marxist intersectionalism and see where that gets you long-term

>focusing on the jew comment
i'll 100% agree that shapiro loves to say he's an orthodox jew wayyy too much. it's pretty much bordering on those SJWs who constantly say they're *insert minority here* every speech. it's kind of embarrassing at this point--he uses it as a weird subconscious crutch at this point.
however, the fact that this dumb broad knows she'd be dragged into the light as a complete idiot so she uses SJW buzz words to angle a better excuse to not debate is disgusting.
say what you will about the guy, but he's pretty smart. the broad is just another useful idiot the left will use until she is exposed as the dummy she is.
just wait... as soon as something comes out she will be brushed away just like all of their cardboard heroes.

Every Twitter faggot is a Twitter faggot. Say a bunch of words that don't really connect or mean anything in hopes of people thinking you're smart

and again they proof that hitler was right

Why would a politician debate a YouTube celeb?

Shapiro is a 5'3 manlet who gives a fuck

I'm not a brainwashed idiot who has had an lolpowerlevel implanted in me by the repeated mimetic disarmament that's gone on amidst the right, so I side with whoever I find to be in the right. Regardless of other factors. I'd need information.
There's no logical reason to hold any disdain for jewish people save for the meme being pitched around. It's turned some people into slavering fuckwits who betray any coherent point they may ever attempt to get across by going into incoherent rants about jewish schemes. It's a trap. It's a landmine. If you do that, you're effectively been muzzled.

>Who do you side with a liberal feminist or an orthodox jew?

Attached: evil is evil.jpg (1280x537, 110K)

>"Woman! I'm entitled to your time and attention!"
>not sexist

So any liberal podcaster can ask any conservative politician to debate him and HE FUCKING HAS TO CRAWL ON HIS KNEES TO HIM.
Yeah, rrright.

I thought he was a good debater and all but the Lewandowski thing made him go from

Wow he's nice to listen to ----> lying filthy Kike

in a heartbeat.

Attached: 1506730923553.jpg (488x652, 118K)