Gun control doesn't wor-

>gun control doesn't wor-

Attached: homicide by firearms.jpg (960x684, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_civilian_guns_per_capita_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guns are banned in mexico. What's their firearm homicide rate per 1 million people?

Remove suicides and nigger-on-nigger gang shootings and the US has the lowest "gun crime" in the world.

Attached: 1522595909100-pol.jpg (600x465, 57K)

wrong, faggot. their constitution allows private firearm ownership just like here in burgerland, leaf

>removing the criminals who use guns is much smarter than having gun control

Attached: 1515271656467.png (625x773, 127K)

>Map of developed countries
>Mexico

Explain why New Hampshire (the whitest state) is still more violent than every Western European country

Is that total violence or just gun crime?

Attached: Blacks (11).jpg (749x733, 38K)

Literally what kind of logic is dis? Gun is just a tool. Just physically remove plebs who using this too to kill.
Too much developed countries huh Europe?

How does merkel's cock taste

Attached: 1529587035313.jpg (960x960, 122K)

Maybe if those countries had rights like the 2nd Amendment you could compare them. Same with demographics.

>being this fucking retarded

I fucking love that pic so much

>'Selected' Developed Countries
>White Countries Listed
Lets face it, the true figures would be called racist.

>Survey via the guardian
>the guardian

>When guns are more present, more people are killed by them.
No shit. I bet the primitive outbacks of the fucking Congo have the world's lowest rate of traffic deaths too.

How about comparing levels of homicide overall, regardless of weapon?
And then be sure to filter out 'exotic subcultures'.

>what are niggers
Get rid of South Chicongo and the numbers will be halved

Attached: decom_Chimp out_57b003cb2e50a.gif (224x255, 90K)

Both, retard

>Country with most guns has the most gun homicides
>Thinking this proves a point
Euros really are retarded

Attached: 1527214559375.jpg (209x241, 6K)

Unironically this

*sigh*
it's not just about gun control, though. violence is in america's DNA. friendly people like you who make these arguments know nothing about actual american history beyond "muh revolution and civil war"

just start by looking at the life of Carl Panzram. look at his story. Look at what America was like only 100 years ago. It's a good window into our soul.

>lawlessness, bandit-o's, cowboys, expansionists, ruthless capitalism, slavery, horrifying penal system, horrifying corporal punishment being standard, our own brand of eugenics, nazism, home-grown terrorism by both whites and blacks, guerilla warfare and gangs being standard throughout ALL of our history, school shooters, etc. etc.

and i am not even that well educated on the subject, but i think it's worthy to note that all of this shit, all this savagery, took place within the past 250 years. That's a fucking blip. You don't grow out of that by grabbing guns.

people like to think "omfg, blacks are savages!" and "guns are the problem!" without realizing america LOVES violence, we mythologize and idolize criminals---to us, being a bad motherfucker is noble and worthy of immortality. We are an outlaw country, as cringy as it may sound.

We are a lot more pussified today, but just look at americans on Jow Forums and gang bangers in the street and white trash biker gangs and corporate criminals, etc. etc.

sure, banning all guns (which is impossible, there are literally more gun than people here) would maybe help, but i seriously doubt the numbers would change that much unless we start massively changing our values beyond superficial fixes.

also, as right as you may be---i dont want to be on the side of people saying, "Yeah, let's disarm citizens"

Attached: rabidity.gif (477x348, 181K)

Or it could be the fact 25% of the U.S. population are niggers and spics and that's why it's so high.

First of all, look at all homicides. More guns mean more thwarted murders and less stabbings. Second, subtract niggers.

>Remove shootings and the US has the lowest "gun crime" in the world.

By that logic an african country should be number one.
oh wait..

Finland has more guns than all the countries above except maybe USA and Switzerland. We also have less niggers than all the countries shown.
Czechs have shitload of guns and they're not even on the list.

>there are no forms of homicide other than gun

Post actual homicide and violent crime statistics of countries with gun control, Mujahed.

I'm cocky, but I'm also the only one who makes a good point beyond "guns are bad!" or "niggers!" ITT

fuck I need to start going to reddit.

Attached: 1533490789156.jpg (700x181, 14K)

don't worry you'll understand soon enough.

Fuck you Germany

>removing the criminals who use guns is much smarter than having gun control
yes. that's the idea. It's clearly much smarter to remove niggers than to trying to tread on the 2A
What you think is irony, we believe are good solutions. You seem to be in the wrong place

Attached: IRONIC LEFTIST.jpg (500x571, 84K)

How are Africans supposed to buy a gun if they can't even afford stuff like food, and the ones that do have guns are in a never ending civil war.

US has an murder rate (no counting suicides, self defense) of 5.35. Estonia has a rate of 3.19. However, white Americans have a murder rate of 3.0

>in selected developed countries
So they just chose the countries to show? They literally admitted to extreme bias in the image.

>if they compared us to 3rd world countries, our stats would look much better

Attached: 1515271726640.png (230x219, 5K)

Take the big cities who have strict gun laws and repost the stats
Thanks
t. Inquiring non Jewish mind

All blacks.

Puerto Rico (US) is more violent than Mexico

Attached: homicide rates.png (527x589, 19K)

>Luxembourg 6.2
Oy vey, Luxuryburg!
I guess they have more money than is good for them.

>US
>white.

Attached: 37_Lyndon_Johnson_3x4.jpg (914x1216, 93K)

> Larger population by hundreds of millions
> Was built on having guns available anywhere
But... but muh gun control in countries with a smaller population where they've had no firearms for the past century.

Attached: gas.jpg (599x394, 50K)

So, wait, it's just "selected developed countries" - leaving out a few, are we?

Do I need to spell it out for you, retard? I was focussing on the 'selected', not 'developed'. They chose the countries from within the pool of developed countries. No doubt there is a set of data for developed countries that would not make the situation in the united states look as bad as it does. Not to mention that gun homocide rates are a very poor indicator of overall crime.

US is a violent shithole due its stupid gun law. BAN ALL GUNS AND AMERICA WOULD BE SAFER THAN NORWAY

>>In selected developed countries.

>Don't remove criminals
>Just disarm the good guys
German cuck logic.

The people of Puerto Rico are a lot more like Mexicans than they are Americans.
Nice try though

You understand Serbia has just little less guns per citizen than US.

Where is Serbia on the list?

Oh right,we dont have niggers

was about to say this, thanks serbro
also fuck minorities raising our gun crime rates

freedom isn't free

>Swiss is dangerous

wrong, they are all white.

I don't think I've seen a more retarded German. Autistic? Sure plenty of Germans, but retarded is a new one.

lol still will be well more than poland gun crime which is 0 (0%)

>Oh right,we dont have niggers
hasn't tupac been making his new album in serbia this whole time?

>He doesn't know about the niggers

We also have more niggers than those countries (at least from the date those states were taken from)

Attached: 15935.jpg (960x912, 285K)

To us, you are all Mutts

No one is going to take our guns. There would be civil war and with the vast majority of the military being pro gun I don't think the fascists would get far.

I also think a more accurate graph would show just homicide in general, because killers can find different ways to kill people like bombs. Bombs work very well at killing large groups of people.

The real question that should be asked is why someone would do such heinous things and to figure that out we need better mental health care.

There's more white in prison the USA than in other white countries...

something insane like 90% of all US gun homicides are done by inner city blacks. If you cut off the bottom 20% poorest of our country and discounted that as Mexico tier "not developed" then the US would have a fine homicide rate

Well, about half of blacks will be arrested in their lives (compared to 10% of whites), and about 1/3rd will serve jail time. They are much different from us normal functioning people.

there's more whites in the us than any where else in the world you retard frog. fuck you

race control doesnt wor

Attached: refugee women to germany.webm (854x480, 2.77M)

If you took away 12% of the population, violent crime would be cut in half.

I think you going to reddit would be best for everyone.

What better to look at than the before/after effects of gun control, bans and buybacks than the countries that implement them? In virtually every case, suicides and homicides continue decreasing at the same rate. Australia shows this effect clearly, documented in several studies. It's consistent with a story can if substitution. Gun homicides and suicides drop significantly but the overall rate is unchanged because people simply use other weapons. In the UK gun crime actually began rising until a decade later when expansions were made to the police force.

The effects are clear. Gun crime plummets, overall crime is unchanged. If there was a clear decrease of something like 90% of homicide/suicide it'd be debatable, but when that number is effectively 0 I don't see how anyone can argue for these policies.

Not to mention the policies themselves. Of the 10,000 gun homicides in the US, 250 used a rifle. AR-15s are probably one of, if not the most common gun, yet these stats show they're the safest. 95% of gun homicides use a pistol. Yet banning "assault rifles" is a common theme. Buying from a dealer already requires a background check, which is the near universal way to purchase a gun.

What's more, there's only 8000 cases of murder and non negligent manslaughter per year, meaning 1/5 gun homicides are deemed lawful by the court system.

I'd be fine with gun control if it worked, but it doesn't.

>rural and suburban white retards own guns legally in large numbers and have a low homicide rate
>urban geniuses are killing each other constantly in heavily regulated cities
America, we have a gun problem. Let's take the guns away from these stupid hillbilly fucks who keep not murdering their neighbors. We need commonsense gun control for stupid non-violent rednecks. Cletus is ruining the country shooting innocent tin cans and bottles.

New Hampshire currently has a gang problem. Two groups in particular - the Latin Kings, and MS-13, have been causing a fair bit of trouble lately. In crime statistics these people would be considered "White", and they're often not legal aliens so they generally don't get counted in demographic data. A recent influx of Somalis has also been problematic, some of who have joined the Bloods, and others have formed their own gangs.

>k

Attached: 1534051311560.png (816x691, 199K)

>In selected blah blah blah

Out of all the developed countries USA is the only one with more than 10% niggers.

Trips of truth and he is from the spic shithole so he knows

just whiter than you, jose

-k

Attached: 1280px-Map_of_world_by_intentional_homicide_rate_(2015_only).svg.png (1280x657, 170K)

>Is that total violence or just gun crime?
>Both, retard

Attached: 1507654086992.jpg (778x675, 200K)

>Import hordes of foreigners and increase the crime rate 1000%
>Imprison those in your own country who complain about this system

Attached: 131301222724.png (645x729, 68K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy fuck I thought germans were supposed to be smart

now do 'niggers per million people' per city and compare to homicide rates.

>if we didn't have gun crime, there would be no talk of gun control, so there

Attached: 1531045866283.jpg (820x1024, 57K)

>doesn't mention Serbia
>neglects the fact that most households have a gun in Switzerland
>implying criminals would return their unlawfully obtained firearms
>doesn't realize how piss easy it is to own a firearm legally in most european countries
also
>when you're so far gone your government has to play around with statistics to claim violent crime isn't one the rise

Attached: top-kek-bor-27713349.png (500x522, 128K)

The constitution allows it but the goverment limits it's possesion. Due the bullshit Federal Guns and explosives law created in 1972, there is only 1 legal gun shop in Mexico, which is controlled by the Army and because the law says that they can have their own criteria to sell and register weapons, civilians hardly can get a semi-auto rifle in .223 or more than 10 registered guns.

If people had the right to bear arms in Las Vegas, there would not be so many victims from the Mandalay Bay shooting!

Most German posters can say dumbest things. Do they have no perspective?

Would rather live in dangerous freedom than peaceful slavery.

problem is that most germans are deeply social democratic and believe the dumbest shit just because the news told us so

>If people had the right to bear arms in Las Vegas, there would not be so many victims from the Mandalay Bay shooting!
>Large crowd with noisy band
>gunfire erupts from unknown location
>rednecks start drawing guns to return fire in dense crowd
>see people lying in pools of blood, rednecks standing nearby holding gun
>Cops arrive, gun victims errywhere, freaked rednecks standing over them with firearms
Yeah, that would go really well.
And they'd need to be wearing assault rifles to return effective fire at a distant, elevated position.

Why do Estonia, Argentina and UK has more homicides than Spain if we have more guns than them?

Why do Austrians has less homicides than Sweden, France or Russian if they has more guns?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_civilian_guns_per_capita_by_country

Not even a choice, there is more free countries but also safer, and less free countries but also lest safe.

Attached: d2b8488c3ce828510cdcf4e589a1c585.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

Now show all homicide.

highy homogenized societies should not be included. Also, replace gun homocide with homocide for better results.

Why do japs love gun control so much

Attached: 1534075354093.png (822x560, 44K)

>Per 1 million

Huh, what if we manipulate the data away from the accepted 100,000 and compare a country 300,000,000 and countries with single digit percentages worth of population with that big country. That totally is an accurate representation.

Fake news. Gun "homicides" include suicide by firearms.

A carefully selected pool of countries with gun control and low homicide rates. I could do the same think carefully selecting countries with gun control and very high crime rates like Brazil or Mexico. So the problem is the guns or the number of niggers per 1M?

So accoding to you :
niggers == criminals

Why does "gun homicide" matter? Does it make a difference if you're killed by a gun or a spoon? Do you have a chart showing homicide rates decreased after gun control laws? It sure as shit didn't happen here.

You gave me a good laugh. Good one my multilingual friend.

It’s not like we would even be able to see the statistics coming out of Somalia or Libya.

You are aware that if it were per 100,000 it would be the same except they would all be a magnitude lower, right? Like, it wouldn't actually change anything, they would be proportionally the same.

This.
Then add all weapon crime, I want to see if guns decreases general crime levels.
+ acid isn't going to be classed as 'homicide'