Everyone ready for tomorrows false flag?

How many you think are going to be injured or die tomorrow?

Attached: 2049.gif (728x408, 3.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/weapons-grade-plutonium-lost-idaho-state-university-dirty-bomb-a8337901.html
idahostatejournal.com/news/local/weapons-grade-plutonium-missing-from-isu/article_d782cded-101a-5cb8-9859-ceac21325b93.html
inc.com/maria-aspan/chobani-hamdi-ulukaya-on-syria-and-isis-refugees.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If things go right hopefully only CIA/FBI stooges.
We are encouraging people not to attend we all know they are planning something.

DESU I even want Anti-Fa to not show up but we both know that will not happen.

>How many you think are going to be injured or die tomorrow?

What you going on about?

Attached: what.jpg (1604x912, 324K)

Pine Gap

Us tax payers fund these retards. This is what we work for.

>What you going on about?
catch this retard acting dumb

Trip fag living up to the trip...
Are you new?

Hi Wayne! You should see how long you can hold your breath. My personal best is 62 seconds. I will literally beat you fucking ass...at breath holding.

Ahh the spy station yeah..
Sadly that thing exists

Nothing will happen tomorrow. Cap this faggots

A good amount to distract the crowds

I'll die because I'm carrying it out

AMA

Attached: 1507685810243.jpg (2000x1333, 2.07M)

Either way, prepare for a tsunami of shills tomorrow. Boards gonna be a pile of shit today

with this

I plan to sleep and see what happened when I wake up.

>Are you new?

Yes. I found you on Reddit which I found earlier this week. Those guys are #lefty fools.

Most everyone outside of Australia doesn't grasp how your presence on the jewweb is statistically impossible. Considering your entire continent is only 25 million souls, including the aboriginal, the old, the infant, the retarded. So, really, there are maybe 15 million "Australians" that make up the entire annoyance of every website on the internet. Pretty fucking amazing!

>today

Those digits

Attached: 0zf5un.jpg (512x331, 23K)

those digits though
was the plane hijack linked to what will happen tomorrow ?

what's happening tomorrow?

so close to the election?
if doesnt happen tomorrow, something major is happening between now and the election

checked

Attached: not-today-human.jpg (500x375, 14K)

>Hi Wayne! You should see how long you can hold your breath. My personal best is 62 seconds. I will literally beat you fucking ass...at breath holding.

What is good proof for you if I decide to give this a try.

I turned off my trip code.

I'm the shooter tho

Hold my dick when you stop breathing.

were theorizing. but based on past events and whats happening we are just extrapolating into a prediction

What past events? What's happening?

Lurk more before posting and get rid of the name and tripcode
Nice digits
But yeah most our stats are mainly due to us being shitposters and proud of it

Yeah, I'll admit I'm a fucking pleb who doesn't keep up to date on shit. What's going down?

Attached: 1505083803690.jpg (1200x798, 471K)

Attached: 1508967736016.jpg (1200x809, 560K)

>62 seconds
What a faggot I've done 2 minutes back when I smoked 30 a day

Attached: 1522586001455.jpg (970x647, 382K)

Attached: 1506754235022.jpg (1056x605, 343K)

Attached: 1511725272671.jpg (910x700, 357K)

The only people who show for this are paid actors and maybe a few dip shits that don't understand optics going into an election. You'll hear about it for the next three months.

embarrassing post. take your own advice abo.

I've only been in /pol for seriously like a couple days, I'm so confused what the fucks going on right now.

(((JEWNITE))) THE RIGHT

not enough

>one year anniversary of Charlottesville so the media can play up the death of poster child Heather Heyer
>call it "Unite the Right" so their false flag can be tied directly to the right
>eliminate Infowars beforehand so their dirty tricks can't be called out
The whole thing glows in the dark, tiki-style. Whatever they pull, expect it to be big.

lurk more

>Namefag
Your opinion's are disregarded, and you will remain as scum.

you got the phosphorescent part right. but the mossad angle is, how should i say

|>

well it's technically sunday

I'll be surprised if something doesn't happen, happenings always happen at the beginning of the week so media can wank off to it

Attached: 1510841227453.jpg (716x1234, 156K)

>Your opinion's are disregarded, and you will remain as scum.

I think we got off on the wrong foot.

My name is Wayne Lambright. What's your name?

I've been following the thread since it started I still don't know what the fuck is going on.

Attached: itsatrap.jpg (967x544, 106K)

CHECKED
HABBENING

Attached: IMG_1703.jpg (640x564, 39K)

Read the entire thread

I can feel the happening coming.

Attached: 1024px-USS_Richard_B._Russell_(SSN-687).jpg (1024x763, 148K)

I too would like to know, who's planning on false flagging whomst?

The Illuminati card, rogue boomer? Was that meant to be Richard Russell?

Attached: shill.png (1242x565, 266K)

I'm guessing 333 killed(in Gaza), but this will be buried in the media by a single perpetually repeating viral video of a single toothed man wearing the stars and bars punching a woman in DC, because thats how this game is played.

Attached: OPGoyRoundup.jpg (620x387, 56K)

This Unite the Right rally has certainly united most of the Right in opposition to it occuring.

That is fucking Richard "Beebo" Russel.
Not happening related.

Kek. THeir false flag setup got everyone to denouce it. What shitty planning.

I'm sorry Lambright
All these newfags don't even know who you are.

You need to kill yourself.

How any hours until it starts?

A little extreme.
Namefags and tripfags regardless of your man crush need to go

The fact Spencer denounced it makes me think it might be legit.

Holy shit nice digits

>makes me think it might be legit.
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BLACK CUBE SHILLS.

Attached: 1512881259125.jpg (800x800, 111K)

I personally don't care what happens tomorrow. Maim and kill each other; you're all so determined to do it - so get it over with. Just so long as it doesn't happen in or affect Utah.

Stay out of Utah.

I did, which is why you got bullied for your inane comments. Don't respond to me again seppo.

Attached: 1531977626619.png (1110x590, 572K)

Unite the Right 2: Supremacist Boogaloo.

I want to be entertained but I know the feds are just salivating at putting the normies back to sleep

Fuck you!
I am an Aussie I do whatever the fuck I want
I know, but we need to keep fighting the good fight

(((Kessler)))

Attached: Kessler jew.jpg (631x166, 31K)

Missing weapons grade plutonium stolen in Idaho. Rapefugees closely located west near the Chobani yogurt plant and Boise.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/weapons-grade-plutonium-lost-idaho-state-university-dirty-bomb-a8337901.html

idahostatejournal.com/news/local/weapons-grade-plutonium-missing-from-isu/article_d782cded-101a-5cb8-9859-ceac21325b93.html

inc.com/maria-aspan/chobani-hamdi-ulukaya-on-syria-and-isis-refugees.html

Attached: MuslimAgainstWorld.jpg (1720x1447, 352K)

I am, senpai. What is the purpose of a tripcode anyway?

truth

Attached: 1481678157411.jpg (500x500, 43K)

>All these newfags don't even know who you are.

It's better this way. :-)

Soon they will drink from the fountain of knowledge known as Wayne Lambright!

The future is bright, #Lambright 2020.

Attached: trumpisamadman.jpg (1604x912, 352K)

So people know who are you post by post.. Removes the whole point of Anonymous posting

rolling for dead leftists

to help fag indentity other fags

Yes, an archetype is stirring inside me and I'm finding a deeper connection. My blood is calling to me from the aether.
Also checked

Attached: 1533492347332.jpg (843x843, 87K)

I know your a faggot even if you change ID's. What point are you making?

all of them

At least 5 dead, dozens injured. Anybody who goes is absolutely retarded and deserves to die tbqh. Any supposed “white nationalist” is going to do more harm than good to our cause. The last UTR effectively ended our irl movement. It should’ve stayed on the innternet for the time being anyway.

12 causalities

Attached: 1523706877578.gif (178x188, 152K)

That tripfags are the worst people on this board.
It has always been known

Name five(5) tripfags that post here.
Know-it-all newfags are the worst.

None because they get shamed into not posting.

The only place where tripfags exists now are on obscure boards like /f/ or /o/.
Straya cunt is right, they literally get shamed into not posting after trying once.
they're unironically also the biggest newfags around trying to make a name for themselves on an anonymous mongolian throat singing image sharing website

Hello. My name is Justin Trudeau and I am the Prime Minister of Canada. I enjoy watching my wonderful wife, the joy of my life getting pumped full of verile nigger semen. Sophie is just so beautiful as she gets spit-roasted by all the niggers my taxpayers can afford. The niggerer the better. I jack off into my mommies panties just thinking about how my 'father' let Fidel Castro, The Rolling Stones, their roadies and many, many more do the same. Cuckolding is a long standing Trudeau tradition and as my wife swallows their nigger semen I can't help but think of my upcoming faggot parades when I too, can eat mens cummies. My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm the biggest cockolding faggot ever alive.

>right-wing rallies are dangerous goy. you should never attend them and you should actively discourage others from going, too

Attached: 7567567567657.gif (496x214, 637K)

Right,they're almost non existent unlike retards like that feel the need to voice an unwashed opinion. Stick to reading before you post seppo!

theyre not missing out

why do you mass quote just to say this, you utter faggot?

Not enough.

none