Do you think that Donald J. Trump is doing a great job as the President of the United States?

Do you think that Donald J. Trump is doing a great job as the President of the United States?

Attached: awoo.jpg (250x250, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes and he's just getting started.

Ironically: Yes
Unironically: No

if he keeps up this pace, then you are witnessing a top 5 president who will stay in the top 5 for a LONG time

Hell yes, and in 2020 the real fun begins

my taxes went down slightly, he also pisses off a lot of people and that makes me laugh a lot and makes Jow Forums funnier, other than that my life literally hasnt changed since obama really

Absolutely.

Media and spiteful leftists deride his brash nature but it is quintessentially American to be brash and straightforward as Trump is.

I don't think, I know he is

chccceekkkdd

Better than obummer desu.

Nope, arguably the worst president in history and has proabably irrepairably damaged the USA's global image for decades to come.

Pretty much what I'd expect from a spoilt rich kid come reality tv star.

>Worst president in History
You’re not well-versed enough on American history to make that assumption. I can name at least five that were worse including Lincoln’s predecessor.

Fuck yeah. WAR TRUMP

Ya

Nope

Nope. I think he's damaged our reputation beyond repair. But the echo-chamber on this site will never admit it. He has good policies but he's just a fuckin idiot.

Not even shilling.

You’re a literal fucking cuck

Go suck a libdick

He's alright.
He has my vote for the Constitutionalist SCOTUS picks alone but I'd like to see some more pro-2a support from his administration.
Out of the current list of 2020 contenders he's literally the best option though, bar none.

>off by one

he's a jewloving anti white shabbos goy.

Attached: an inferno that will engulf and burn this jewish world to the ground.jpg (951x1024, 340K)

fuck off, sarrasin

Meh 50/50 but he's too much of a kike and he's just another gun grabber

checked for truth

Needs to stop pussyfooting around the gun rights bullshit and just dissolve the ATF. Maybe merge the ATF with the FBI but I WANT MY FULL AUTO ALL I WANT IS MY FUCKING IMPORT BANS LIFTED REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump is doing a great job, imagine what he could accomplish without fighting armies of mouth foaming betas 24/7.

Imagine what he could accomplish if he wasn't a fucking kike dick sucker

He's the kike's favourite president. Good job, silly goys.

did they say using kikes in shill class was ok for sewing division because in the end it fights nazis so you are really just helping the kikes and not really a racist?

Yes and yes. GDP is like Al Gore's fake global warming chart
What's not to like

/thread

You ever think tptb knew the only way to make the public go full Nazi was to offer no alternative but a fully pozzed racially charged ped0-globalist future.

He's da goyim's choice too. Joke's on you.

He is the best we will get in our current situation and he is alright

Great president
R.I.P. Vile Rat!
They are paying for what they did, and, it haven't even started

Attached: image.png (454x453, 151K)

Honestly, I'm disappointed. He's backed out of many of the promises he made during the campaign like, ending the wars and draining the swamp.

He's who the Jews fooled the goyim into thinking was their choice.

They're always miles ahead of you. Even when you think you're fighting them, you're really empowering them.

found the kikeleftyfaggot.

Attached: 04E.png (885x304, 34K)

FPBP

Attached: 1517993294308-pol.jpg (1024x683, 66K)

discord shills never sleep looks like.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nt0vm22PRG1spsojg_540.jpg (306x306, 20K)

?¿?¿?¿?

Cirno is a script faggot

yes. i'm australian

YES

Attached: 4615387153911.gif (1280x674, 247K)

Of course. My taxes are down and my portfolio is up. And the liberals are having a collective break down.

Yes also just out of curiosity

Hes done little except piss every country the fuck off. Hes just too cucked by the cuckservative congress

Found the kikes

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
read it

>the kike cries out "kike!" as he strikes at you
t.pol 2018

Not a great job but alright. he's starting the wall but isn't deporting illegals. He has the power to use border patrol agents and remove aliens but why isn't he? See: operation wetback during the Eisenhower administration.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

He's also acting like Israel's puppet

He's doing q
About as good as i expected 6/10

Attached: 40-oz-trumper.png (1006x683, 743K)

lol, I love how when you call out Trumpcucks as being kikes they just repeat what you say like children, as if Trump isn't actually a fucking kike from Jew York City