Single moms are a weapon of mass destruction

50% of our nation's problems are caused by single mothers. How can we stop this plague?

Attached: family-222.jpg (810x456, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLyNkbwhbvc
youtube.com/watch?v=166M75mSfKE
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/gene/DRD4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Castrate all humans.

Only breeding through cells and DNA from a master race breed

Repeal the 19th amendment.

single motherhood is incredibly rare ,you cant really do anything to stop fathers getting killed in general , just make workplaces and society in general safer which would be better for all .

It’s ok to date mid 30 single mom with teen white daughters?

No more "equal rights". Equal rights equals destruction of the human race. We need rights based on biological realities. Children of single mothers should be taken from them and given to married couples. Divorce should be extremely difficult. Abortion should be banned. Make voting a per family vote, not an individual vote. Women should only be allowed in certain professions, unless they are exceptionally gifted in a non-traditional role.

Damn that single mom lobby

Fuck off Jew.

I would date her to make her not a single Mum.. Sneak into her daughters room at night.

Lmao straight of the 19th century.

depends. if she's a widow it's alright

when i was 17, a blonde girl wanted to date me. she was 1 year younger than me. then I found out she had a 3 year old half indian son. NOPE NOPE NOPE!

Attached: 1494204125420.jpg (1200x1200, 415K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jLyNkbwhbvc

>Stop giving money to them and they will suddenly become good housewives again
>It takes at least two adults to raise a child

Abortion should be mandatory for unwed mothers who aren't marrying the father. They're a poison on future generations

Ann Coulter understood
youtube.com/watch?v=166M75mSfKE

Attached: 1452702834897.png (826x890, 195K)

Attached: 1516150495807.jpg (780x815, 165K)

fat hideous monster demanding a 6'2 chad, that is so fucking accurate

Attached: 1470927040434.jpg (676x679, 56K)

which is it anons, you always say the scum and losers of society are a result of their own actions, or rather inactions, yet here you'd say they're a result of a failed upbringing

>How can we stop this plague?
Shoot racemixers, sterilize the mongrel child.

Most young men I've met that were raised by single moms act like a part of their brain is missing.

Based. Manlet incel btfo

>50% of our nation's problems are caused by single mothers. How can we stop this plague?
By marrying the single moms, obviously. Help them with their burden!

Attached: Super cucked man.jpg (604x430, 55K)

in what way

>Children of single mothers should be taken from them and given to married couples.
Terrible idea, results would be even worse if they grew with their retarded mother.
>Divorce should be extremely difficult
What if you made mistake and married to roastie or manwhore?

The only thing is btfo is your intellence

I am five feet and eight inches tall, most people up to two inches shorter than me, always, claim to be five foot eight. According to the law of human retardedness, I am five feet and ten inches tall.

Attached: Do you now see, why I drink?.jpg (800x400, 220K)

>flag
Checks out.

They're just fucking stupid.

We would have honestly been better off if every child of a single mother was aborted or starved to death in a giant famine.

Attached: niggers-make-mess-in-store.webm (300x400, 1.06M)

it makes me wonder if they're just being ironic at this point about their so stereotypical statements

>What if you made mistake and married to roastie or manwhore?
Polygamy, cut the weak link and stay married to the better husband or wife

Pay stupid people not to have kids.

>single motherhood is incredibly rare
For some reason, I don't think OP was talking about cuckold

Attached: Come on now.jpg (895x503, 33K)

I would have to think so. Do you think it's just larping behind proxies? Some guy said there's no Israeli proxies though

Maybe get to know someone before getting married? That way people would be more cautious who they marry

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/gene/DRD4
Edit out this gene.

Just give up "civilized" boy. Your world has fallen

You pathetic incels wouldn't know how to handle a real woman. You are all too weak, my little brother could kick all your asses

Attached: MR.jpg (400x220, 12K)

100% of all problems are caused by women, if they dont have a man who keeps them in place they go feral and ruin society. disgusting cunts, if we didnt need them for breeding we would simply gas them all.

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)