FUCKING ZOOMERS

FUCKING ZOOMERS

Attached: file.png (1152x1206, 565K)

>ENFP
Aren't these types the low IQ emotionally charged easily manipulated tards?

Do they reject me if my MBTI and sign do not match theirs?

Would fuck. I wonder if they want a 33 year old Uber driver who has failed at everything he’s ever attempted but can fuck 18 year old pussy till it bleeds.

>aspiring interior designer
>currently cashier
Every single time kek

Attached: 1508278897810.jpg (798x770, 178K)

INTP master race

Anything ending in FP is emotionally unstable.

Smash that shit brah, don't let memes be dreams, go for it and apply

Attached: 456D3027-40D2-4F93-B0C7-D75703339171.png (500x744, 337K)

Attached: 1527617344027.gif (200x200, 649K)

No just because you're black

>aspiring interior designer (you and 4363456 other talentless roasties)
dont gave up your day job

>aspiring interior designer
My sister went to University in the US for interior design, got a BS in it... then couldn't get a job so took out even more loans and went to a Masters program for interior design (ya apparently they exist) and couldn't get a job. Now she works in retail and has like $300k in debt.

Attached: 6346346357357.jpg (830x466, 260K)

WTF are these acronyms, and why do I already want to hit them for whatever they mean?

this gave me prostate cancer

Attached: 144545643244576.png (200x300, 28K)

I don't even understand why it's taught at school. It should be something you pick up as a hobby and if you're really good at it, you'll find a job in it.

Funny thing is, you can do a course on interior design for like 2 grand. All that is missing is the fancy Bachelor title.

ok.

H
E
L
P

Indeed.

Touchè.

Why didn't you and your parents try to stop her?

There are three bedrooms, and this ad is for one of them. There are currently four people living in these two rooms. This means that either:
1. CJ sleeps in Kayla's room, jacking off to Sebastian railing his sister
2. CJ sleeps in Ki's room, and Ki is literally a pedophile
3. CJ sleeps on the couch, and these miscreants are about to fuck someone over.

PLACE YOUR BETS FOLKS

Attached: 1528566953542.jpg (960x656, 96K)

Succ thicc dicc, bitcch

Nah you succ thicc dicc

This is like an LSAT question.

Giberment shouldn't fund shit like this

That's just it, to do it professionally you need to go hardcore with it. You need to have a massive portfolio for pretty much any time of design and a lot of things that you have designed on your own to showcase if you even stand a chance at getting a job at a furniture company or something, and those jobs do not care about a fancy degree.
She thought that her fancy 7 years of studying design would allow her to walk in and get a job. The thing that pisses me off the most is she thinks her "Master" degree is equivalent to something like a Masters in Chemical Engineering. She also does not seem to get it in her head that design, like art, is subjective and loves to lecture people on what is "good design."

>$500
>for a 4 man houseshare
>in a fucking flat

Attached: 1451955033076.jpg (600x690, 97K)

>I don't even understand why Medicine is taught at school. It should be something you pick up as a hobby and if you're really good at it, you'll find a job in it.

Zoomer?

They did, she started off going to University for an associates in the arts and originally planed to transfer to the Chemistry department. After nearly failing the liberal arts program and getting on academic probation, she started taking all these easy electives and switched her major like 10 times. They really tried to talk her out of going to the "Masters" program, which of course was at a private "college" that she boasted was one of only 3 in the world that taught this program...

Thing that gets me is that CJ's living in the same apartment as his sister who's sleeping with some guy in the other room.

>$500 rent
>4 roommates already
>3 bedrooms

Surely a portfolio of lesser independent work that shows your skill is as good as a degree? For comparison I got a job offer at a pretty big company based on a catalogue of websites for local businesses.

She got what was coming from a mile away for everyone else to see. It's bad that she's now in debt and doing shit work, but that attitude won't help her at all.

kek

>was one of only 3 in the world that taught this program...
I wonder why.

HOLEE FUCC
who is the genius author of this?

fuck you nigger

This person is 18, though. She may not even be in college yet.

>Zodiac signs
>Normie MBTI scores
>420 friendly

The absolute state.

>comparing medicine to art
achmed please go
well yeah there should be "good design", i'm all for set of rules so that it can't be jewed like architecture, but it's not something people should spent 7 years of learning

My brothers wife got a BS in interior design. after she realized it’s useless, she went back and got a masters in education to be a teacher. She has a huge amount of debt and no job currently.

Fuckers stinking up the apartment complex for everyone.

All it's missing is the cameras.

Attached: big-brother-1502026486297.jpg (746x1328, 182K)

what does 420 friendly mean?

they let 420 stray cats wander around the apartment

You can smoke weed in the apartment

I think the bigger problem is that schools now sell degrees, but that isn't what college is really supposed to be about. College is supposed to teach you how to think properly. I know what that sounds like in this place but I'm not talking about marxist indoctrination, but about critical thinking skills. How to properly research, validate that research, understand and recognize bad research, learn how to appreciate varying perspectives and filter out the retarded ones.A classic liberal education that teaches one how to teach oneself without falling into traps. That is what college is supposed to be. The girl fell for a marketing scam, which is what most of the degree mills offer these days. I myself am in college, but I had to create my own personalized degree program to get what I wanted, which will be labeled as a Bachelors in General Studies when I am finished, even though it is really a traditional education. My path also shows a clear difference when compared to that of my peers in my many courses. They are all retarded, even at the higher levels and rarely seem to be able to draw their own conclusions when facts and evidence are presented to them. It's just a shame how far the whole thing has fallen, it really makes me concerned for the future

Too much money to be made for that shit.

Everything about this reads like my literal, personal hell.
>3 FP tards
>caring about personality types at all
>4 people already in 3 bedroom situation
>weed lmao
>3 cats
>zodiac signs

4. CJ comes and goes as he pleases but ditches high school to rummage through your shit

420 is codeword for Hitler, or Columbine

That's how they get you

they drive a tesla

Attached: elon-420.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>3 cats
>They all sound like faggots

Toxoplasma gondii at work.

Thats pretty apt.

I went the STEM route but I was forced to take the occasional elective in the liberal arts college, which I barely learned anything. There were a few classes that taught classic ethics like Locke and Kant, but mostly it was just bull shit like spending an entire semester discussing a book about an immigrants experience in the medical system.
I remember the physiology classes though, they had back to back lectures from 8am to 8pm 5 days a week of the same class in a giant auditorium that easily sat 800 people. During graduation they had to hold nearly a dozen separate graduation ceremonies just for physiology majors. We do not need that many physiologists, maybe it is why all these 20-30 year olds have the exact same super strong totally unique opinions and use the same buzzwords.
The next person that uses the word dichotomy in a casual conversation with me is getting slapped.

Attached: 68647637537.png (906x677, 627K)

I burst out laughing reading this

I thought millennials were faggots but this almost looks like they might be worse

INTP, 132 IQ

Moderately autistic, crippling social anxiety and inferiority complex

Being INTP is the ultimate suffering

>Ki, Kayla, Sebastian, CJ
>they include astrology signs in their ad for a roommate
>show up for interview in cardigan and $3 imitation problem glasses
>every question they ask, I answer “Fuck Trump!!!”
>move in 3 hours later
>it begins
>log into router and change Wi-Fi password immediately
>set alarm on phone and inform new roommates of my preferred pronouns once an hour
>wear nothing but socks while in the apartment
>accuse everyone of sexual assault for staring at my junk, while recording their reactions on my phone
>come home drunk as fuck the 2nd night
>”accidentally” go into Kayla and Sebastian’s room
>use him as a urinal
>while he’s crying in the shower, hit on Kayla
>hit on him when he runs out because of her screams
>accuse them both of racism for not putting out
>set alarm for 4am every day
>greet everyone who comes into the kitchen to see what all the banging and clanging is about at 4:15 with a hearty “Good Morning Soldier!” while airing out my nuts
>only cook bacon
>subvert ‘bandit’ with belly rubs
>never ever talk to ‘CJ’ but wink at him constantly
>sell everything in the apartment for 10¢ on the dollar
>9 months later finally have court date
>lease and all other documents are signed “Dr. James Grossweiner”
>cry in court
>evicted
>get sentenced to 6 years in the pen
>go home
>smash all 4 roommates in the head with a bike lock
>sentence reduced to time served

Attached: UhOh.jpg (394x373, 21K)

why do americans like shoehorning themselves into this 16 personalities bullshit? do they think life is an RPG and you choose a class?

explain image

You mean psychology, right? I doubt there were 800 people studying physiology in one college.

>why do americans like shoehorning themselves into this 16 personalities bullshit?

Young women do this, they are FASCINATED by it. I don't know why.

I had an ex-girlfriend who was obsessed with this shit, and so were her friends. They would sit around and talk about which personality traits they were and what that meant in relation to the rest of their lives. She used to beg me to take the test but I kept telling her it was fake and gay

I later dumped her

OCEAN/Big 5 are more accurate but they are pretty important for building teams if you're ever had to manage people.

Having two ENFPs together oversocializes an entire group- they have three in that household so it's probably a hyper-emotional cauldron of zoomer angst (assuming that exists)

Attached: nsa_ocean.png (918x689, 821K)

Watch the fish.

Ya psychology. auto correct.

It's like new astrology...except these dipshits are keeping the old stuff too. "Tell me what to be, magical universal cycles as sold by snake-oil salesmen! Look at me, I'm so random, but can blame any faults on my sign!"

Pics of these broads?

>wear nothing but socks while in the apartment
two socks or three
>accuse everyone of sexual assault for staring at my junk
ah, three socks
>smash all 4 roommates in the head with a bike lock
has all the makings of a reality tv hit, fund it

>tfw I was ENTP before Jow Forums

Attached: 50f.jpg (579x570, 32K)

>Young women do this, they are FASCINATED by it. I don't know why.
Chicks love anything that gives them an excuse for their abhorrent behavior, like astrology or psychology.
Tarot cards and Ouiji boards are chicknip to cunts as well.

Attached: 1511577994293.jpg (800x516, 78K)

wtf is a entfbfbi?

3 cats and 5 people in a 3 bed apartment Jesus fucking christ zoomers get it together

>wtf is a entfbfbi?
a whore who believes in both aliens and skinwalkers.

Attached: RealNews.jpg (720x438, 50K)

Dude?
What happened, you were suppose to watch the fish.

Attached: 68647637538.png (906x677, 772K)

Saved for humour

>What happened
Instructions unclear.
Penis caught in lawnmower, blood everywhere. Fat chicks are starting to look attractive.
Send help.

Attached: MILK.jpg (640x643, 76K)

oh no!

back to led,dit

>ENTF Pieces
>believes in bullshit AND can't even spell it right

Attached: reeses-pieces_SL1500_.jpg (1086x1500, 168K)

Name one broad who gave you wood in 1986 you want to fuck today.

Men age like wine, women age like milk.

Attached: ThreeLittleWords.jpg (600x627, 58K)

reminder that this is an objective list

Attached: 1524814391126.png (1484x2152, 400K)

that flag.

Attached: PotatoNiggers.jpg (244x704, 65K)

I'm INFP and I'm more emotionally stable than 99% of people I've ever met

>She also does not seem to get it in her head that design, like art, is subjective and loves to lecture people on what is "good design."
Design has a functionality. You design a product to be enjoyable to use and to be pleasing asthetically. So there is good design and bad design. An a good interior design is both enjoyable to be on and facilities the rooms purpose.

>I'm INFP and I'm...
Good Lord.
There are people who take this shit seriously?
>Your application checked out nicely
>Now, you just have to pass the Ouiji test!!

Attached: Schumer.jpg (1280x1360, 482K)

It's a led,dit tier joke newfag. go back

>Im AOL
Oh, dear.

Attached: Feminist.jpg (810x960, 76K)

Rents in major cities in the USA have gotten ridiculously high.

No reaction image will ever do my sides justice

Maybe the sister and brother are from Hawaii

Hey man,

You need high qualifications and years of experience before you can tell people what color drapes to buy.

>a giant nerd (but in a cute way) fucking anything
he's a gay virgin

>$500 with 4 roommates
Jesus fucking Christ

this.

INFP checking in. maybe because i am so in tune with my feelings that i know not to succumb to its bullshit, but i operate on logic almost 100% of the time.

what do these 4-letter abbreviations stand for? is this some new zoomer slang?

Attached: 15yo zoomer.png (820x331, 191K)

don't you italian fucks live at home until 40 and I've been hearing that none of you even have jobs

don't spit into the wind user

Myers–Briggs Type Indicator. look it up.

is this really an INTP thing or just the human condition kind of thing

t. intp

Attached: 1534000590518.jpg (1612x1080, 287K)

It’s not mutually exclusive but it’s standard fare for an INTP.

Attached: ECE742E4-A7F6-4908-B864-3CBDD3C679BD.jpg (590x492, 225K)

how could anyone actually spend that much time and money on something to benign, i mean what exactly would you do all day?