When will we enter EU and NATO? We are fully prepared. Ukraine has good economy, low corruption now...

When will we enter EU and NATO? We are fully prepared. Ukraine has good economy, low corruption now. We don't want to be poor forever by stucking with russian pigdogs.

Attached: euromaidan.jpg (785x482, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wI8cPVzC4A
youtube.com/watch?v=PsprgW10NRU
youtu.be/J0GeM4MyAsw
youtube.com/watch?v=7t_mTJyYLoU
youtube.com/watch?v=2pN36Gndg_E
youtube.com/watch?v=ANf4VfwwF_0
youtube.com/watch?v=xa1nUTApekE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you will always be russian slave taras

sorry mate had to forward this thread to the Russian government. nothing personal comrade, its for the greater good. hail marx.

I doubt we will ever allow for that to happen.

Main yuropowers vetoed it.

Don't join eu and nato

So i guess it will take a decade at least.

Probably in a few years, the EU expanded too fast and they don't want more eastern countries now
Stuff like easier visas, investments and trade agreements are more probable now

you eat cats you will never be european

You shouldn't discriminate people by their diet preferences.

I believe we invited you over a decade ago with the simple request that you kick out your dictator and embrace democracy. But apparently that cost was too steep.

Hohols are Vicentini

We are so poor because we stayed with Russia after fall of soviet union instead of joining the West like Poland did. It was the biggest mistake that made us so poor and shitty, and today we clean toilets in Poland. Belarusians have the same problem. Nobody wants to stay with russian pigdogs in never ending poverty and corruption.

"lalalalallalalla we so poor because of russia"
no you are poor because you are subhuman dog

Belarus stayed with Russia too, and now they're comfy and much more rich than hohols

>and now they're comfy and much more rich than hohols

pigdogs delusions

youtube.com/watch?v=3wI8cPVzC4A

How about you actually make an effort to stop your child modeling agencies and maybe people will actually consider you something above subhuman

You're poor, because you had never reliable stable government and economy. Since Soviet Union collapse everything you have done is only revolutions, and fight for power among different groups and access to international loans.

You don't even believe yourself ivan

Doubt NATO would like to risk a war with Russia to accept Ukraine as member state. The EU would, but Juncker has barely any influence in NATO.

> We are fully prepared
There are literally zero EU acquis chapter opened for Ukraine. Even the negotiation process wasn't initiated, Ukraine is nowhere near even being an official candidate country. Taking in account even Montenegro and Serbia aren't fulfilling enough criterias for joining, there's no possibility for Ukraine to join EU in next 10~15 years for sure.

> Ukraine has good economy
Except it doesn't.

> low corruption now
Except it's drowning in widespread corruption even Mishiko was astonished of.

> We don't want to be poor forever by stucking with russian pigdogs
That's surely the reason you can't even outperform Voronezh and Bryansk economically.

if Ukraine join NATO and the EU Russia will explode into madness and nuke the world, so western leaders are very careful with that subject

No. Your subhuman shithole isn't worth protecting. NATO and EU just sanction Russia because they need to come up with an enemy.

Joining the EU would depopulate your country even further

Russia-Ukraine love-hate relationshiop is really disgusting, it's like the husband who beats his wife.

>they need to come up with an enemy
It's more about Russians doing what they please and bullying nearby countries. Now you are probably going "But what about America?" to which I answer: America has won the Cold War.

>America has won the Cold War
This is just yours and american imagination

Why join the EU, when you're already in the EU? You just need to follow in the footsteps of your ancestors

Attached: Croatia, White Croatia location.png (660x520, 117K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 8l896cmo6t001.jpg (1920x1080, 653K)

ITT payed Putin's shills from Russia don't get OP's sarcasm.

>Moldova is richer than Ukraine
wtf

Ukrainians are too dumb for sarcasm

Which of these countries is still around:
a) The United States of America
b) Union of Soviet Socilistic Republics
Think carefully before answering

If you didn't have yours skewed by corrupt oligarchs you'd be the same.

Or it's just you

And?

America has won the Cold War

>Ukraine has good economy, low corruption now.
no

>We are fully prepared.
youtube.com/watch?v=PsprgW10NRU

nope

it's just an opportunity to shittalk ukrahas

>it's just an opportunity to get +15 rubles

This shit is scary desu, Russia reminds me of Weimar republic

Only if you have to imply this event and Cold war connected.

>go to a Russian rabota website
>find out I earn more working in a TWO point THREE thousand people "city", a manual job, than a solid Moskal "earner", let alone an average one
>I could rent a 25m2 rat cage studio in central Moscow, live here, and still make it safely through the month, while Pidorašani live around churkas in the outskirts

We won the Cold War

>Russia reminds me of Weimar republic
Your Weimar days are over already, friend. Baťka is already on the throne.

Lol enter you

Lol never blyat

youtu.be/J0GeM4MyAsw

Look at this vid blyat never sabhumans

No, I won't resort to whataboutism. Ukraine is a shithole that can't govern itself so those crop fields are all waste. Russia should annex all of their eastern part.

There is more money in my pocket than in ukrainian pension fund

We are boycott trading with russia but beg not to stop gas transit though ukraine because it's like 10% of country's budget. Pathetic.

We never fix economics because of corruption, and never fix corruption because in head of all things retarded, naive, greedy and mercantile people born in the late Soviet Union.

Attached: 2734722_600.jpg (600x312, 36K)

>We don't want to be poor forever

You don't have to be. You can mow my lawn once a week and come back to Ukraine with money. I was hiring a cleaning lady from Belarus in my previous flat.

> I could rent a 25m2 rat cage studio in central Moscow, live here, and still make it safely through the month, while Pidorašani live around churkas in the outskirts
Taking in account such a studio would cost you around $1000~1200, with the minimal food expenses being around $500 monthly, with another $500 for being sure you would afford clothes, stuff for home and self care shit, your salary happens to be thrice as large as average in Croatia innit.

Ukrainians get money from Poles, Poles from Brits, Brits unironically from Russia

that's simply becase you're EU-welfare nigger

Attached: CH01-GR05_EN.jpg (928x479, 31K)

Attached: 73a.png (680x788, 94K)

>Ukraine is a shithole that can't govern itself
No argument there
>Russia should annex all of their eastern part.
This won't help at all.
>crop fields
There is more than enough of fertile soil in Europe

Cold War is your imagination. It was undeclared war, no capitulation, therefore no any consequences, nobody need to follow any rules dictated by winner, because no war - no winner.

kek what a retard

>inflating prices
I've checked and verified, Vanyushka. There is no need to ramp up Muscovian prices

>nobody need to follow any rules dictated by winner
Which is exactly why you got sanctioned

That's how "happy" and "rich" Belarusians are in pigdogs "empire" of shit, poverty and corruption

youtube.com/watch?v=7t_mTJyYLoU
youtube.com/watch?v=2pN36Gndg_E
youtube.com/watch?v=ANf4VfwwF_0

What's wrong with Portugal? They weren't even under gommunist rule.

>EU
Definitely never. We have too many shitholes already.
>NATO
Whenever you want, pal

Sanctions is american tool to pressure on other's growing economy. In case of Russia they call it "sanctions", in case of China, EU, they call it "tariffs". The reason is the same - fight with economic competitors.

b-but corruption level in Russia is lower than corruption level in Ukraine

I'm pretty sure you will not get into NATO, because we don't want a war with Russia.

If Belarus did the same what Ukraine did, the country would be partitioned as well. That's because Russians must protect the Volga-region which is ultra-strategic for them in aspect of national security. Lukashenko must be aware of this, i guess. If they gave up Belarus, Moscow could be shelled with artillery lol

That's Verhofstadt's dream though. He'll take advantage of it trying to unite the people of the EU against one common enemy.

We fight our corruption at least

youtube.com/watch?v=xa1nUTApekE

Your whole goverment is one puppet sized clown fiesta. You literally cant go any lower when CIA niggers control your whole country Andrey.

Belarus have russia in all over it. Its like foward russian observation post.
They dont even allow foreigners to cross belorus/russian border.

Where goes Russia there goes her ``russians outside of Russia``

Firstly, end the God damn civil war. Then fix your currency and crush that Banderist scum.

Corrupción en niveles del 100% , añadido a un pueblo como es el ukraniano que es un pueblo de deficientes mentales, no sólo en el futuro os espera ruina, sino que vuestro país no es más que un peón muy muy bajo y probablemente acabe para servir tanto a Rusia cómo a EEUU, probablemente perderéis el este a manos de Rusia y en el oeste gobernarán subcontratas de empresas de EEUU, esclavismo y ruina es lo que te espera hasta que mueras a ti y a todos tus hermanos.

remove the hohols and then we'll talk

Ukraine belongs to Russia. Also both EU and Russia needs buffer states to sacrifice themselves in the inevitable WW3

>civil war
Russian invasion

Even Serbia got their EU membership vetoed by Latvia and Ukraine isn't considered above them. You would probably be let in NATO though once the war ends, which isn't going to happen anytime soon unless Russia runs out of money.

Greece is a member of the EU and NATO (and the EMU).
You aspire to be like Greece?

WW3 should take place in Africa and Middle East to decimate your fast-growing subhuman population and save Europe from being flooded by human trash

>Good economy
>Low corruption
>Ukraine
I kek'd. Ukraine is a literal meme country that should be split between Poland, Russia and Romania. Besides why would you want to become another ZOG by joining NATO and EU?

>Ukraine has good economy
Nope, its still a complete shithole

Attached: 1515358748280.jpg (519x600, 76K)

>ZOG

Attached: red Pill.png (2048x1148, 749K)

Never, you will just be used again when the US needs to sow chaos in europe

They just want the permit to work and live in another EU country indefinitely.

There is no such country as Ukraine. It was invented after the World Wars
You are rightful Russian clay, user.

this is clear bait

I have friends in West Ukraine and they are just waiting for Poland to take them over

Attached: Unknown.jpg (244x206, 15K)

Attached: 27657488_864765590373091_2115892977154200388_n.png (800x859, 285K)

>russian invasion
Russians living in Ukraine invade Ukraine while defending from ukrop forces ?

Seems legit.

Pic related is how Ukraine should look like

Attached: novor.png (1024x715, 614K)

Attached: 28070689_867004250149225_6393612863587770272_o.png (1024x768, 329K)

How do they fight for 4 years and still have ammunition?
Also do you also think that Germany didn't invade Czechoslovakia in 1938?

Attached: ce37601dfe667748ef05b516af8ac629.jpg (700x494, 68K)

Attached: 28276807_872614636254853_1009917549124517888_o.png (2000x853, 44K)

Attached: c54c6f8b2d503d8e33df1933891d9f04.jpg (395x946, 80K)

Attached: 27748294_860948927421424_7432421131995230510_o.jpg (1136x361, 61K)

Attached: 1499613686449.png (493x387, 73K)

>How do they fight for 4 years and still have ammunition?
They are supported by Russia duhh ?
Same way NATO supports ukrop ?
So it is civil war.
>Also do you also think that Germany didn't invade Czechoslovakia in 1938?
They did invade, whats your point here ?

Attached: 27907469_866932446823072_5410066357048796483_o.jpg (1454x993, 212K)

Attached: 27540988_860939624089021_8801781199728814789_n.jpg (429x410, 25K)

southrons. same issue with greece.

You have the highest number of human trafficking and corruption in Europe. You're literally an african country inhabited by white skinned niggers. I wish you could be cleansed by fire.

Attached: 13560527675.gif (320x240, 603K)

Attached: 29027784_880650165451300_2366611088440557568_o.png (663x994, 607K)

Attached: 6dbcf615fa3391c2b46dd61c4b37d858.jpg (720x716, 181K)