(((diversity))) in video games

>Last week I pirated Pillars of Eternity 2 (RPG game)
> have played for 10+ hours so far
> Literally 95% of the game characters are non-white, pure blacks or simply brown, with their facial attributes to clearly resemble negroid / abo features
> Anyone even close to European features is super tanned (Mexican tier) or super old
> I've yet to see any Aryan/Nordic features (fairly white skin, blonde hair, blue eyes)
> Even the elves are shitskin'ed
> They all speak in Mexican/Latino or nigger accent
> Local fictional niggers whine numerous times about colonialism & foreign imperialist
> They mention racism (if you make partially racist remarks some of your party characters may be annoyed by it)
> They give you options to flirt with another man (as a male protagonist) even though there was nothing really going on between the 2 characters

Apart from these, the game is good enough as an RPG
Similar anti-white patterns occured in another game I played in the past (might have been the same company though).

Sadly for them, they won't get my money (nowadays, I never buy games - I always pirate them if they are free of libtard propaganda (and the game is not shit) then I'll buy it just to add reward them for this product.
Nowadays, it's so hard to find a game does not make it into my black list.
Is the game industry doomed?
Are there any non-cancerous RPG games?

Attached: enough pepe.jpg (400x458, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk
youtube.com/watch?v=VllwRgSECcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Stop making white characters black, if you want black characters make new ones
>Okay we made black characters
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NIGGERS

You alt right types are all fucking pathetic. Different people exist, it's okay to have different kinds of people in your video games (which are for beta male cuck virgins anyways).

If you don't want to play as/with/around black people don't play the game you absolute faggot.

>game is set in fictional tropical islands
>reee why arent people white

>he literally plugs himself into the matrix willingly

>strawmanning this hard

You can't really play story-based games anymore, because they're always full of SJW inclusion bullshit. I stopped playing them for this reason.

> it's okay to have different kinds of people in your video games
nigger characters in games existed since Baldur's Gate and I never had problem with their existence.
My issue is that their blatant almost complete removal of whites from these games, which is completely unrealistic.
I want to enjoy a nice story & gameplay, not consume your low IQ retarded Marxist shit.

Attached: why did you do this.jpg (1024x789, 142K)

>has to shoehorn niggers and fags into games
>worships fags and niggers
>calls others beta cuck virgins
kys niggerfaggot lover

Checked based Estonia

Sometimes I wonder if this poz is just a psyop to wake us up from faggot liberalism

Nothing else makes sense

>Similar anti-white patterns occured in another game I played in the past (might have been the same company though
Tyranny?

>Plays a game where you sail round the World
>Is triggered when he sees people that look like they come from other places in the World

Perhaps this game just isn't for you mate?

If you're not addicted, it's a healthy hobby. I mostly play single PRG games.
A good RPG game is easily comparable to a good book (I do both (gaming & reading books))

They're so entrenched in their liberal echo chambers they think they're doing a good thing.

>people on a tropical island should be white

>it's okay for these people to exist
>worships then

Okay faggot I don't think niggers should be literally genocided i guess im a cuck

keep crying about your literal childrens toys lmao

I had both grandparents serve in WW2 in the US Army and Navy. It pisses the fuck out of me to see them add diversity in WW2 games.
However, I would fucking love to see an Ethiopian campaign or a Mao campaign in games like Battlefield. It was a fucking world war, they can add diversity easily. They just need to stop changing our story and just tell other people's story.

Well, unless he's traveling to literal shithole countries there's no reason so many negroids should be there.

How is "different" if it's ONLY non-whites?

Attached: 1495096366716.png (926x389, 38K)

No its not a fucking healthy hobby you stupid cunt videogames were literally created by DARPA to make soldiers in vietnam more willing to kill

Do you think tropical islands should have lilly white people inhabiting them?

That's just as retarded as putting niggers in the snow

Make your own games if you have a problem.

>is okay with blacks fucking white women
>loves blacks so much he wants them everywhere
yeah you are a cuck
nigger apologists like you will be the first to get hanged, le based magapede civcuck

lmao what a retart

Thats why i only play pirated games. Except of course some exceptions...

Where do you think pirates went? Scandinavia? 90% of people on here are thick.

Don't buy it, and encourage others not to buy it.

I don't care if it's the Jesus Christ of video games - if you give them cash for this shit they will do it more. If you absolutely must play it, then pirate it. But never, ever give them a single dime.

Its setting is a fantasy version of the Carribean during the age of sail. Most people were niggers there irl

Probably.

Makes you wonder why someone doesn't make a anti-european blacklist website for products, media, people etc.

It's almost like that's a good idea and Pol would rather sit around and whine.

R A C I S T
A
C
I
S
T

Attached: 43.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>people on a tropical island should be white
Many of the current inhabitants are locals but foreign settlers
It's like saying that the British soldiers in African colonies looked like Mexicans due to being heavily tanned.

>When ruining something people cherish gives you this much apathy towards them

Man, it’s one thing to have a non-white character. But when you stereotype them to shit, or make it about “fuck wypipo” or “Chinga tu madre gringo we own dis cuntree ese, ‘chu can do nuthin’ bout it mang” it’s just blatant anti-white, SJW garbage.

Which is fucking why people are starting to hate non-whites in video games, comics, TV, etc., because you faggots kept pushing stereotypes that were usually downplayed and at least had a sliver of subtlety to them once upon a time
>M-Muh children’s toys l-lol
Once upon a god damn time we all enjoyed things. Then you and those like you decided to ruin them, then you turned around and said “look what you did! We did nothing wrong it was YOU you fucking racist nazi shitlord ;~;”

That’s why.

serves you right for pirating video games

>Pirated a decent RPG which doesn't cost much.
>kys user.

>
Sadly for them, they won't get my money (nowadays, I never buy games - I always pirate them if they are free of libtard propaganda (and the game is not shit) then I'll buy it just to add reward them for this product.

Scumbag thief.

>Are there any non-cancerous RPG games?

JRPGs, Original Sin2, Witcher 3

It's a short list.

They set it to the south, where the landscape has a more polynesian setting. Of course there are going to be more non-whites than whites, you pathetic cuck.

You'd probably bitch about there being too many niggers in a game set in Africa.

This is what annoys me with SJWs. History is full of interesting wars / storylines to pick up and base a new game on them.

Yeah, same devs. Similar combat system too.

>pay for decent game that is full of SJW propaganda
you should take your own advice and kys
I buy games that are good and non-cancerous (e.g. Kingdom Come Deliverance)
Paying for Marxist propaganda makes you a tool.

It's a video game about pirates though.

You could always play solitaire or chess instead - though half the characters in chess are black.

I was thinking of picking this game up. Thanks for convincing me to pass on it entirely (it's not even worth pirating). Obsidian's games just become more and more cucked as time goes on. I knew it was the beginning of the end for them by the time New Vegas was released. All of the party members were either gay, strong womyn that don't need no man, tranny supermutants, Mexican ghouls, etc.

Attached: 727aff23584c9d2cc2747cc495420a5daeb2e8d8e9321dd7ace073a80a7a9410.jpg (600x800, 59K)

>Is the game industry doomed?
Been for a while. People have already given up on games and gone back to their catalogs. Thats why retro and reboots have made a comeback in the last 5 or so years.

Try /vr/. Theres a lot of good RPG games that have run under the radar. Its refreshing to play old games with diversity, since they handle the subject more like Dirty Harry, if they handle it.

Diversity in fictional setting is horrible. They portray the melting pot as normal to human nature, when its abnormal outcome of many drastic moments in Western history. And many fictional settings take place in world in conflict with untamed wilderness, with numerable female leaders and warriors. Fictional world ravaged by all the dark pits of evil, but sexism isn't one of them.

It's not a very good RPG, but Fallout 4 is a decent shooter and you can ally with the Brotherhood. Their main goal is to horde technology and shoah non-human filth. The Institute are the Jews of the game and you get to wipe them out.

That's the problem, even when decent upstart companies come along they eventually get (((diversified)))

>Where do you think pirates went? Scandinavia?
Umm, yes? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions

>videogames were literally created by DARPA
Tetris wasn't.

The SJW stuff is so ridiculously in your face that it completely breaks immersion, watering down the experience. This goes for movies as well. I can’t take anymore stronk womyn without rolling my eyes. It’s not about making art anymore, it’s about making virtue signaling propaganda. It’s all so childish and tiresome.

Basically the only party member in FO:NV that wasn't a complete anal power-pounding faggot was Boone so he'd be the only one I'd recruit (if I recruited one at all). I had hope for Obsidian since the South Park RPG was as anti-PC as possible and funny as hell. However, Obsidian did a complete 180 and turned full SJW faggot with every subsequent release. Also POE 1 was a boring pile of dogshit.

PoE was pretty boring. I never did finish it. Then again, I didn't finish Witcher 3 either.

>pillars of eternity

roping people into buying a cool sounding traditional rpg instead of giving it a proper title like "Ooga Booga Im In Subhuman Hell Pls Kill Me"

Attached: 1533718039580.gif (322x242, 1.5M)

That gif is the best response to women talking.

You shouldn't financially support the enemy.

> I didn't finish Witcher 3 either.
Weird. I found Wither very pleasant, with intriguing lore & story, combined with its awesome soundtrack it made it a wonderful experience.

Go to and never come back

There is only one game I still play anymore and even then it's become very rare
I used to be big into RPGs but the SJW stuff is so blatant it destroys any immersion in the game
Guys, go out and read great books.

Attached: 1uKyJbh_d.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

>The entire games story revolves around chasing a mcguffin.
>It's a good game

Fuck off it's literally trash tier on every level.

My main problem with Witcher 3 was that everyone talked too damn much.

The writing is the biggest offender. The cal-liberal arrogance seeps through every written word. The familiar mind incapable of thought. The logic behind everything is just a little bit off, and assuming a lot. Every dialog option is the same sentence, in the same attitude, written differently. And most of the time, none of the options sound right.

This thread is about political propaganda pushed into young generations via video games, thus it is a political subject.
2/10 for the effort.

Indeed.
Every "race" also feels slightly off, theres something wrong about every part of this game.

Because the majority of the time, people who can't let diversity go are mentally unstable. Allowing crazy people write your primary story material is unwise.

No it’s not.

What game is this in your pic? I haven't played vidya for many years (since going down the redpill rabbit hole) but used to love Civ type games.

$0.02 has been deposited in your account. Thanks for your work.

In literally every other fantasy game elves are chinks, orcs are blacks and humans are white. It would be worse if they stuck to the same tropes

Nothing will ever top the cuckery of Dragon Age 2 where refusing gay sex destroys a character opinion of you permanently

Europa Universalis 4

>Non cancerous rpg games

Literally anything made in Japan. Also The Witcher

That only happens if you flirt with them, then turn them down faglord.

>I downloaded this modern garbage shit, played it for ten hours, and NOW I have a problem with its presentation
You know what I’ve been playing, Spiros? Dune 2000 and Goldeneye. Maybe stop playing flavor of the month trash.

Those fags think everything is flirting. That’s why they think kids want to be diddled.

It was fine. Tropical islanders are not white and the vailian republic faction is kinda italian. The Pirates are mixed. You have Eder who is very nordic looking.

Dyrwood in POE 1 was white.

When the games is set in the Aedir Empire and then people are black then you can complain.

Play the superior game

Attached: dos2.jpg (460x215, 174K)

Stop gaming and out and get some pussy.

JRPG's
Skyrim (some nigs but mostly Nords/Whites)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance (SJW's actually bitched about this)

I don't really play video games but since discovering pol I can barely watch any movie or TV show because of the same issue.

>Orange Is The New Black, set in an all-female prison.
>Anti-white sentiments throughout but kinda subtle, you learn to pretend that it's just the bitterness of the inmates.
>Season 6, after a cop is killed by another cop.
>Episode 1: Blue-eyes, blonde-haired cop:"Let's just say it was one of the inmates. Praise Jesus" No exaggeration.
>Black cops are friends with the inmates.
>Other white cops abuse the inmates, beating them and getting them to lesbian each other.
>enough_pepe.jpg

Yeah I can't watch anything on television anymore. No movies, modern music, most games, etc...

I stopped watching after season 2, if I remember correctly.
The amount of subtle propaganda was unbearable.

I'm playing mass effect Andromeda and I'm finding it strange with the % of non-white.
Though it makes sense since the white race will be wiped out in the next few decades but all these half breeds put on the worse make-up.
Whose decision was it to make them all look like clowns?

Games have been pozzed for quite a while. Had a friend gift me state of decay 2 and it's pretty bad.
>Opening tutorial character choices are a lesbian couple, black siblings, or asian/white guy
>Rarely see white humans in game, and if you find one they probably say random things in spanish
>Black doctors, black scientists, black army LTs

Borderlands 2 had "quirky humor" about "thats racist, that's sexist", with a coal burning redheaded tatted up woman as one of the main quest givers. Also, "f-fascists!".

Yes. Stronk woman can throw men over their shoulders! All geniuses and scientists must be black. Video games and movies are fiction, and only in fiction is every black a wakanda tier scientist and women have hulk strength.

Or what about the new Tomb Raiders? Lora's multicultural friend cast. Jolly old England full of blacks, asians, and the likes. She makes a comment in Rise about how she'd be so sad if her black friend died. Then in Borderlands 2 they are all sad when roland, the black leader dies. You always see whites, and everyone grieving when a black dies because you know empathy. But when do non whites and blacks grieve for a fallen white?

When all of the media is propaganda it can sometimes make you feel as though you are drowning, even when you don't consume it because your peers and family consume it changing them. They think this is normal, and forget all of the things they enjoyed from say 20 years ago. They could enjoy things without smug leftist jokes. But everywhere you go
>Magic the gathering, 40k warhammer
>games, movies, comics, shows
The faggots have to infiltrate and ruin everything.

Very annoying, isn't it?

Attached: 2017_games.jpg (878x1760, 305K)

>Different people exist
That's a racist statement, stop being a racist

also, when do you think we'll see pic related in games?

Attached: qt gf.jpg (736x981, 101K)

>Do you think tropical islands should have lilly white people inhabiting them?
That's a racist statement, those island should be full of somali and you know it.

>don't play the game
What a compelling argument, economics is all that matters in the west, so hurt them where it counts.

At least the god tier witcher 3 is all white

Don't play fag games then. Support id Software and buy DOOM and preorder DOOM Eternal.

>playing games, even rpgs, for the plot
You’re probably one of those retards that thinks that games should be considered as works of art - on par with thought-provoking films etc

>> Local fictional niggers whine numerous times about colonialism & foreign imperialist
>> They mention racism (if you make partially racist remarks some of your party characters may be annoyed by it)
>> They give you options to flirt with another man (as a male protagonist) even though there was nothing really going on between the 2 characters

Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt warned that the commies were going to use vidya games to brainwash kids. They're natural Skinner boxes and these choose what you say next games are fitting. They brainwash kids into thinking this is normal interaction.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt served as the head of policy at the Department of Education during the first administration of Ronald Reagan. Exclusive interview with Iserbyt breaks down how conditioning/training under a corporate agenda has replaced traditional education, leading to a deliberate dumbing down of Americans. Iserbyt further explains how Reagan signed agreements merging the U.S. and Soviet systems under the United Nations banner, turning over education and many other areas of public policy to global control.

youtube.com/watch?v=VllwRgSECcw Allan Watt exposing the use of TV and media to corrupt culture from the top down, as a means of control.

Attached: Cremia_&_Romani.png (425x652, 425K)