What to do if grill calls you a daddy?

Attached: 1555151.jpg (312x162, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2auYMS-VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gas em

Give her some sugar

rape and murder

Attached: 1496778589453.gif (320x240, 473K)

Day of the rope soon.

Buy her a schoolgirl outfit

Evaluate why they do this, ask them questions.
It's a submissive fetish.
I had a girl who did this to me and I told her to call.me. "Sir" or "my lord" instead and she was fine with it.

But certainly don't turn down some cooter just because she's got a fucked up head

Dump that bitch because she is a dumb slut with no responsibility for herself at all and a pathological inability to be useful. That's why she wants a daddy figure to take complete care of her while she does nothing.

Calls her daddy's best girl then fuck her.

fuck and throw away. She will be some basedboy's 'faithful' wife one day.

Attached: 1533546746330.jpg (1203x1500, 294K)

Get grossed out because she got molested as a young grill

There's a reason so many girl's have "daddy issues"

Because daddy got horny and did something he really shouldn't have done

Dont fug your daughters Jow Forums unless you're a degenerate fuck that wants death and a closed loop

>I had a girl who did this to me and I told her to call.me. "Sir" or "my lord" instead and she was fine with it.

Attached: 16991852.jpg (300x400, 23K)

Attached: 1532987679379.jpg (603x422, 47K)

spank her

based genetic abomination

Attached: DADDY .jpg (2560x1440, 1.36M)

>Not telling your waman to shut her whore mouth when she starts talking too much bullshit because she loves when you tell her what to do
This is so cringey it makes me hope it's real so I can laugh at you harder

>talking bout
>bout
Fuck this blackspeak

If that is what it takes to get her over the hump, OK. But it sure is going to lead to at least an uncomfortable moment when you meet her father.

>u hear me
cringe

>I told my gf to call me "my lord"

Attached: 2.gif (220x169, 1.08M)

Id see it as a red flag.

This.
>cooter
Haven't heard that in a while. Thanks user.

Just respond by calling her daughter. She'll soon stop.

Make 'em switch to something better, like Sir, or Master.
Pretty simple.

>my lord
What a fucking faggot.

Attached: Voldemort.png (1200x1600, 3.58M)

this.

I would prefer master or papa. but rather master than the daddy shit.

no. it's more like daddy didn't give them enough attention and all they wanted was just to impress him.

Kill yourself, my lord

My wife started doing this after we had children. "go ask daddy" or while around the children "daddy are you going to eat dinner"
It doesn't bother me. It almost replaced my name in her vocabulary. Occasionally she's said during sex, big deal. What are you faggots going on about. If you even get a girl willing to be with you neckbeards you'd better not care what she calls you.

Well at least he got laid unlike you losers

Get a latina to call you papi. That is peak existence.

>I told her to call.me. "Sir"
Goddamn I really want a qt pie cadet gf who'll call me sir and climb over obstacles on command.

they are ugly as hell

sadly this

Call her baby girl and tell her how proud she makes daddy

Come on dawg it easy

It's a problem when the couple don't have kids and she means "daddy" as in her pay pig.

reward that behaviour because thats hot

wear a condom

Yeah what a cringey neckbeard. Lol.

Fuck her tight pussy until she can't walk. Thats my fetish

I hate that word and latinas are disgusting.

Probably not.

The Latinas who would never say cringeshit like that are the only ones that are acceptable.

thrust harder if thrusting, run in the other direction if not; if thrusted a medical test you require

Attached: 1520618272065.jpg (1000x624, 111K)

Cringe.
It's absolutely fucking disgusting and I can't imagine anyone finding that shit sexy.
Lack of an actual father is a requirement, I guess.

Thrust harder and tighten your grip.

Based and redpilled

slap the shit out of her

The (s(o)y)mods put up a wordfilter that changes (s(o)y) back to onions. The absolute state of these cucks.

Attached: 1532729399913.jpg (267x302, 31K)

Spanjaarden en hun nakomelingen zijn de vijand.

Run. Girls with daddy issues are trouble, and there is no fixing them. They will seek vulnerable older men, often with wealth and power, and use them before moving on to their next victim.
t. My cousin has daddy issues and she dumped the married lawyer she had a baby with for a college professor

true

Attached: 1534008816457.jpg (2052x2912, 978K)

Call the police in her father. He’s a pedo.

Je moeder, Spanjaarden zullen Nederland terug veroveren. Klein boerenland.

Attached: when-you-having-dinner-at-your-girls-and-she-says-daddy-pass-the-salt-and-you-and-her-father-both-re (640x571, 37K)

Cut her off from her friends and family and use her daddy issues to your advantage

>T. Spanjaardse bastaard.
Spanjaarden hebben duizende Belgen vermoord en jij komt voor ze op fokking lmao. Spanje zal een woestijn zijn over 20 jaar.

>tfw no blue eyes

Attached: 1528098643038.jpg (582x587, 53K)

What's wrong with ?

Mine calls me "Master" and it's pretty sexy.

Ik ben een spanjaard, mijn voorvaders hebben de benelux geleid naar stabiliteit. Tot willem de kanker een egoboost kreeg van de duivelse prorestantse kerk.

if I'm a father of our baby, not a problem. If not, I know I don't want to have babies with her

Incorrect the true reason is a lack of prominent male dad figures in their lives and attempt to get it out of any male figure they engage with.

breed her

Why not "my furher"?

Sissies (males) do it too for their dom partners. Daddy issues to the max. Just go wth it, bro.

However, My tranny sissy baby girl calls Me "My liege". We're gods in the eyes of these bitches (male or female). Just make sure you keep your bitch in chastity if she's (male).

Attached: lyno_sissy_slut_800.jpg (800x800, 139K)

that's kind of gay bro

lmao jij bent een vieze parasiet en een indringer, Vlamingen zouden jou van de dichtstbijzijnde kerk toren af moeten gooien. Willem van Oranje was een nobel man en heeft ervoor gezorgd dat jullie kanker Spanjaarden in jullie bloed versmoorde. Wij zingen en lachen er nu nog om youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2auYMS-VM

Kankerhomo please stay in Amsterdam till the aids gets to you.

That's right you little salty bitch, resist all you want, it's better that way.

Attached: 07b.jpg (500x375, 28K)

"De koning van Hispanje heb ik altijd geëerd"

I'd bleach it.

This

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

>my lord
Lord of the virgins
This nigga never even talked to a grill

do you tip your fedora every time or just when she says it right.

based and redpilled
pretty fun to see the virgins trying to act like they're not incels by calling user one, too. meanwhile anyone who gets laid without being a beta soi getting pity fucks has experienced the daddy fetish
you faggots need lube to stick it in, whereas ordering a girl to call you master gets her so wet it slips in all by itself

>But certainly don't turn down some cooter just because she's got a fucked up head
fuck you

>t. Never watched Play Misty for Me or Fatal Attraction

Stay away, because she's probably a molested trainwreck