UTR 2.0 DC thread

-Altright meeting at 2-3
-transport to Foggy Bottom station
-parade at 5 pm to Lafayette Park
-permit ends at 7:30
How many people will show up? 30, 60, 100, 300?
unitetherightrally.com

Attached: D1C5CD39-FB97-4BD3-B09B-905CD9D99EA6.png (1334x750, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/abc7Richard/status/1028652762467323905
mobile.twitter.com/DCHomos/status/1028657844994945024
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
usnewslive.tv/foxnewslive/
youtube.com/watch?v=9q2iXxQNDMw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stream, faggot?

Attached: bitchassnigga08.34 PM.png (776x435, 708K)

NOBODY BETTER GO THIS

It’s not even 2 yet

>parade literally going right to Trump's back yard
Jesus Christ. Who thought this was a good idea?

If Antifa so much as sets off a firecracker there, the Secret Service will panic and mow down the whole crowd.

you started the thread
there is nothing to do until there is a stream
see

Attached: bitchassnigga06.34 PM 001.png (741x724, 880K)

mobile.twitter.com/abc7Richard/status/1028652762467323905

mobile.twitter.com/DCHomos/status/1028657844994945024

>How many people will show up?
not enough

>if you show your enemies that you're willing to put boots on the ground, you lose

Attached: 5b6c16660ce5f51f008b515e-750-375.jpg (750x375, 26K)

DO NOT TAKE PART IN THIS EVENT! IT'S A FALSE FLAG AND WILL ONLY MAKE NATIONALISTS LOOK BAD!

It will be interesting to see if the guy no one knew with the brand new Nazi flag shows up. I am betting he won’t.

found the civil war reenactor

>if you walk into the enemy’s trap you win

>Foggy Bogbottom

yep Quake was a good game

>if you don't show up and let commies run the street you win

finnish men died to protect you i feel sad for them

DO NOT GO

THE INTERNET IS OUR BATTLEFIELD

I hope alot of u guys show up, show your face in public, provide your work address so we can get ur asses fired and add u guys to a data base of unhirable Nazis. Show up. You'll be out numbers. (((We))) want you there.

"These post-Charlottesville marches have no purpose, other than to make anyone who supports white self-determination look like a fringe lunatic," Andrew Anglin, publisher of the Daily Stormer, a neo-Nazi website, wrote this month in a blog post disavowing Sunday's rally. "We do not want the image of being a bunch of weird losers who march around like assholes while completely outnumbered and get mocked by the entire planet."

go frig your fashy little bottom, cumslut

Lol once everyone is doxed and has nothing to lose you will regret this.

nobody cares fuck off

>if you don't show up to a trap with 50 other alt right spergs in enemy territory. that will have all the mainstream media that have been lying about u for the last 5 years couples with Antifa who can probable get 2000 people easily you are you win

Its obviously CIA shit.

>who thought this was a good idea

The United States Government and their pet media
Hope your FBI buddies get caught in the crossfire

You swedish nigger. This pathetic little rally will achieve nothing. Rally only when the time is right. Now is not the right time.

>>Threatens dox
>>Posts racist shit all the time that if he said to his employer would lose job in a second.

>THE INTERNET IS OUR BATTLEFIELD
No. The issue is that this is a clear set-up. D.C. is as bad as any city in the country.

ITT: cuntservaturds have no balls

And yet u idiots are falling for it. Estimates are there's gonna be about 10 times as many counter protestors. People won't even be able to hear you. You'll get frustrated and u'll kill some one, u'll lose the midterms, and ur idology will be stomped out.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

we can only hope

Jason Kesseler
Paul nehlan
Patrick little
Are all federal agents

Keep Communism and Fascism away from my country.

Attached: kek-meme-comic.png (740x600, 130K)

Are you kidding me, OP? I vote. I don't go out protesting. I'm doing chores around my home today. This is the Lords day.

>proudly doesn't do one of the fundamental tenets of the United States Constitution

kill yourself, commie scum

Nigga what the fuck are you on?

todays saturday

Same. What are they even doing there? What's the point of the protest? What's the message?

Today it's Glow In The Park tho

Muh Nazis and Richard the CIA Plant

Attached: 1528763462600.jpg (500x730, 147K)

patriotism, you should try some, you might like it

Is it strong?

everyone there will be controlled opposition and reddit retards. I hope antifa goes full terror and kills everyone then goes to jail and gets labeled as terrorist and media cries.
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

HAY GUIZ
IF U SEE SOME GUY ON THE STREAM SWINGING HIS DICK AROUND?

THAT'S ME!

yes, unlike your wrists

Nah we already know that killing Nazis isn't a crime, when have they prosecuted Nazi punchers? The media will laud them as heros and so will Fox news.

300 mil country, 2000 expected to come

Kek

Slovakbro, they are a big mintority

nazis aren't real people, that's why no one gives a shit if you behead one on the internet

Is the UTR going to be annual reminder that boomers aren’t the most embarrassing people on the right?

Reminds me of that stupid fucking nigger song "I'm not racist"
>Screaming "All Lives Matter" is a protest to my protest, what kind of shit is that?
Niggers bob their heads along to that saying "he rite 'yo" ...and then you see #BlackLivesMatter at Charlottesville protesting white protests every fucking time.

what kind of a retard would come to a march with redditors waving kekistani flags and larpers waving nazi flags

if nazis aren't real then my ideology isn't real

Don't go to this.
If you are in DC for this, leave immediately.
There is no "good" version of this event.

you're right, it isn't

What march route? I read you scum got no permit for marching, only rally circle jerking.

>ideology isn't real
Exactly. Now go get a job faggot.

After today goes horribly wrong, anyone who doesn’t disavow this Obama loving leftist plant is suspect themselves.

Attached: BBF07159-A5BA-44D0-9571-C2BDAA63378A.jpg (690x500, 76K)

The guy organizing it is a democrat that worked for Obama. Just putting that out there.

why would i get a job when i can just get on assistance and use my free time for stuff that actually matters

People are going to die.
The left will blame Trump, trump has no control over this.
War against the left is soon

usnewslive.tv/foxnewslive/

stay away. i'm being serious.
i was serious when the boston one happened too.
they are advertising this as a white supremacist rally, and before saying that, they tied them into groups like KKK and Neo-Nazi.

they are pushing a psyop.

oh, so you're a nigger?

nice larp, son

Doesn't matter. Becuause unite the right was Nazis any unite the right afterwards is Nazis. End of story. Nobody cares about your refined definition of white identity, you are a Nazi and therefor you forfieted your right to exist in this society, if u show your face at the rally the left will do everything they can to find out who you are and get you fired, and if any violence starts out, it's because the Nazis are there "why did antifacists kill 7 Nazis? Oh yeah cause they are Nazis. " U guys are inciting the violence by your existence doesn't matter how peaceful you are. And if u guys kill another kid, which is likley due to the high number of autists in your ranks, you will lose the argument instantly, "the murdering Nazis are attacking our country" trump will waffle on condemning you cause he's a fucking moron and theright will have to be quite cause condeming trump means u won't get right votes allowing for a massive noice vacume for the left to scream at, everyone will be energised from this violence only 2 months before the midterms.

If you're patriotic you should also celebrate 1A rights to organize and protest. Go to the DC rally and either protest or counter protest!

I know user, we are awake.
The only people who go to these are sheep.
Prepare your guns if you live in that area, expect bloodshed with those groups

you've responded to the wrong person, genius

you fucking newfags are cancer

Rolling for someone in the media getting BTFO.

I love u so much, ur on pol and not promoting one ideology or the other, just telling people to he Americans.

Attached: 3000.jpg (700x456, 79K)

Unlawful gathering declared by 2:05pm

pfft the bikelock bandit got handed to the cops on a silver platter, and when they picked him up he still had the evidence on him, and commiefornia judges let him walk, after assault with deadly weapon on 4 odd people, while wearing blackblock, and with prior crimes ot his name.

No I didn't shitfag.

Hahahaha Antifa will kill you with their strong Arguments...

NOT

you're the nigger

GOT EEM

Marshal Law declared by 3:23PM

Yeah cause, and I don't know how many times I have to say this, everyone hates u guys.

Who is even going to this shit? What right winger would be dumb enough to go?

well, you're delusional then.

quote the post where i claimed to be a nazi, i'll wait

Leftists larping as right wingers to help with the media’s narrative

NSM types

>GOOD STREAM
good stream
>GOOD STREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=9q2iXxQNDMw

This event is shit though, whole thing should've just been relabeled and done somewhere else entirely under different pretenses. Total waste of time with only potential downsides.

Attached: 1533603072210.png (446x649, 221K)

you're a white guy, so you're a nazi even if you're just a "conservative"

national guard out

>>Right wingers are the smart ones
>>Right wing constant complains that the left is the educational elite

Bro what works are u living in.

>Alt-Right
>Lose the midterms
God, are you really this dense?
King will keep his seat, Rand will keep his seat, Little is not on the Ballot and Nehlan needs medication.
Otherwise the Alt-Right represents more of a cultural touch stone than a political one which aims to change things upstream for better success in the future.

If you are concerned about the midterms you should be harassing Shapiro, Levin and Limbaugh.

You don't even know what martial law means

so you ARE a crazy person... message received

literally nothing

Again doesn't matter if u claimed to be Nazi. Facts don't matter Nazis are the enemy and if ur not against them you must be with them.

Happening Fag here. Who remembers revolution ball/rooster

thanks autismsports

Attached: USSF.png (1660x1323, 1.18M)

thats just your reality

>Walk into trap
>I am smart white man xD

But they actually are white supremacists this time...

>And if u guys kill another kid, which is likley due to the high number of autists in your ranks, you will lose the argument instantly
If you kill your enemies, they win.

Your failing all around buddy, aslong as turmp fucks up condemning the autists when they kill some one 2018 is a lock for the left.

Alt right are Nazis, they want to destroy the country. Do I need proof of that? No did they ever need proof for anything they've ever said? No...that's it this isn't a logical argument. It's total victory at all costs so we can end the right.

You're a fucking idiot

Hey I'm good with watching Antifa bash a bunch of Feds and CI's then secret service attacking both.

I wonder how many CI's and Agent Provacatures now are in Antifa, probably quite a few since that fusion center leak.

Today is going to be a great show brought to us by tax revenue, a bunch of Feds + Nick Fuentes beat each other up in front of the White House.

It's for our enjoyment our great government gives us this viewing entertainment!

Attached: IMG_20180725_080420.jpg (928x1138, 202K)