Saudi Arabia--Canada

How do you guys think the Saudi Arabia v Canada situation will work out?

Attached: saud-MMAP-md.png (860x606, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: culturalRake.gif (288x216, 1.84M)

War, Canada will organize a naval task force with the help of Britain (who wont be in the war) and Canadians will launch amphibious landings in key port cities whilst Saudis declare holy war on the Canadians, thus terror attacks begin at home and Canadians will get bombed by American jets piloted by Saudi's. The Canadians will probably successfully siege Mecca. And the whole muslim world will collectively declare war on Canada.

hopefully it will culminate in the canadian housing market crash and all these asians will have to sell and go home

Based

Pretty sure saudi alone can handle the leafs. They spend an incredible number of $$$ on their military

>underestimating the "Arabs are shit at war" factor

it has worked out quite nicely. We are quite happy with the outcome.

this guy needs to learn how to cut down a tree

Attached: tree.webm (320x240, 1.04M)

at conventionnal warfare iraq/egypte/syria always sucked yeah, but Saudi arabia have a lot of equipment and a better training.

Depends, it would for sure be a war of logistics, Egypt could close access to the Suez and Canadians would have to go around Africa, Britain would probably let the Canadians use Diego Garcia as a staging point for further operations.

Relationship might deteriorate and not recover to pre-dispute status. We import lots of Saudi oil, so this dispute might kickstart Canada oil projects. Then again, (((climate protestors))) might not let them.

this
everyone under the impression we lost anything

Neither of the country have enough projection for a total war, that would be silly to maje hypothesis like that. Their armies aren't meant for such purposes.

And I don't think any country can attack Mecca or Medina, they would be fighting 2 billion soldiers

Yea but it's fun to imagine. But if a kafiroon holds mecca wont the Mahdi come and end times will occur?

Arabs are absolute shit at war. Even the rebel groups can fuck those countries over.

Depends. The Kaaba has been destroyed many times before.

>They spend an incredible number of $$$ on their military

and Just as much money to have a permanent American presence there, burgers wouldn't help them.

not that it'll happen anyway. Trudeau's essentially finished at this point anyway. They'd be best off buying off his likely successor

The fact that no other country, including my own, will side with Canada over the terrorism-funding shithole that is Saudi Arabia is fucking embarrassing. I guess maintaining your weapons exports is more important than having values.

I want to apologize to all Canadians on this board.

Based Merkel.

It's Jesus that will end the time, the mahdi is irrelevant in comparaison, and Jesus is finally die, since he never died.
I feel people forget that in islam Jesus will end the world and how important he is, he's literally called the Spirit/Soul of God, he's also the Word of God.

but the rebels are arabs themselves tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I

He's so hot though

Yeah the rebels have strong leadership and are actually brave.

Arab nations fail to train their soldiers.

I'm not saying Arabs individually are bad, they just have bad generals.

>He's so hot
He's not, he wears fake eyebrows.

sounds alot like christian beliefs desu.

Pretty sure I've seen this article posted on Jow Forums more than 500 times.
I think I memorized every letter by this point.

there is many factors, and yeah the leadership of the modern iraqi army is dogshit for exemple, seeing them getting btfo by isis was pathetic.

>chuckles in houthi

Your forecast is probably correct, but only if Canadians reject the liberals and bring a Trump like conservative into power.

If only dollars fought wars. Alas for Saudi, as the whole Yemen debacle shows, they don't.

Non of that shit is in the quran, its just mumbo jumbo

Saudi Arabia sends a bull to fuck Trudeau's wife and promises to let Justin prep him if he backs down from the dispute. Things are back to normal the next day.

Canada will apologize and take in more Muslims

I don't rly care what happens to either of them

They'll send Trudeau a new bull for his wife to mull this all over.

He should have bowed to them like Trump did.

Attached: fat donny bends the knee.jpg (845x449, 89K)

This is over a propane tank worth of maple syrup and is not newsworthy. The problem is twitter is being used as an official channel now so tweets are serious business. Also Trudeau sent a woman to do the mans job (diplomacy with a patriarchal society)

You're misinformed. It's over activists in Saudi Arabia being imprisoned for criticism of their extremely restrictive laws.

I don't like Trudeau, but criticism of the land of Saud is not only reasonable but warranted.