IVF alone

>The 39-year-old from Oxford used an anonymous sperm donor to conceive last year and gave birth earlier this year.

>government's advisory body, the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA), the number of single women choosing to have IVF is up 35% since 2014.

I thought they were just going to be single mums with a little brown kid. Is this the future?

bbc.co.uk/news/amp/health-45105694

Attached: Screenshot_20180812-163833~2.png (1080x1677, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-want-viking-baby-single-5037149
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2917432/The-rise-BABY-VIKINGS-single-British-women-desperate-children-turning-sperm-donors-Denmark-ll-play-no-offspring-s-lives.html
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10918344/Invasion-of-the-Viking-babies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not good.

That's adorable, a whole new generation of criminals in the making.

I'm getting ready to start searching for a wife soon. what's the upper age limit I should put? I'm thinking 20 or 21.

>39
I hope she used donor eggs too.

You should be donating anonymously so they don't come for gibs later.

>It's thought a shortage of sperm donors could be to do with rules that mean children can find out who their biological father is at 18.

in this case they just mean she doesn't know who the provider is since most users are couples

Do girls want to get married at that age there?
It seems impossible to have a family here. It's why we are getting things like this happening. Like this women couldn't even find a guy to dump a load in her

>"Unfortunately, IVF is expensive. Certainly, an IVF cycle including donor sperm could be somewhere between £5,000 and maybe even up to £7,000.
>"The success rate at Oxford Fertility may be between 30% and 50% depending on a woman's age."

I don't know about criminals. These are probably professional women who concentrated on their careers and having a good time. They will come out messed up though with a load of mental problems

depends where you live. I live in Moscow, unfortunately, and I would never consider a girl from here. but a girl from a smaller city (less than 2 million people) or from a village, yeah, they almost all would like to get married by that age.

these chicks have really high standards and cant get the guys who they want to marry them. This is the same thing as being asingle mother, it's just called something different for whatever reason. theres a reason people call deadbeat dads sperm donors.
maybe not. Idk what the profiles of sperm donors are like but I doubt theyre as bad as the kind of guy who goes around knocking up random women and abandoning them

>The potential for a child to become a criminal is based off of his father's genes and not how he's raised
Hmmmm....

i assumed that would be an uncontroversial statement on here, there is a good deal of evidence for it.

This is Brave New World shit.

W/O a man to protect her both will die horrible deaths at the hands of ROPers

I know a beautiful 39 year old single woman who wants nothing more than a family but is so extemely picky. Its not that they cant find a load , they don't want commoner load.

Youre still damning a child to be raised in a single mothers home. Having a father is a leg up in life. The kid gonna get teased to shit. "You were made in a lab" "Your mama couldn't get a real man so she settled for some random" the list will go on.

A pathetic roasty with impossible standards, who rode the cock carousel for 25 years, and who probably put herself into debt to get this treatment done. She probably rejected a bunch of worthy suiters, men who were willing to take the plunge with her, but she thought she could do better. Now she's going to be a single mother to a child who probably turns out to have autism, and who will more than likely wind up a criminal degenerate.

IVF for single women should be banned.

Then the bitch better cut her losses.

I grew up without a father and I turned out okay. I'm starting to think most of your behavior is influenced by genes. I finally met my father when I was almost 25, and he was more similar to me in behavior than my mother.

albeit I did have my grandfather growing up, he was a good influence on me.

You might be an outlier, but thats rare. One black man doing good dosent make up for the waves of niggers. Same way your story dosent mean shit when 80% of kids from single mothers become criminals.

You were lucky your grandfather gave a shit and raised you right. I doubt you would of made it if your mum was the only one there for you.

This is fine, to get accepted as a sperm donor you basically have to be a 6ft+ white male that’s gone to college with a decent sperm count.

Maybe they’ll have a shitty home life and not experience having a father but they’ll still have something going for them.

25-27 max. you still get some good breeding years in. a 21 year old is just going to cheat on you unless she's from a strict religious background and she'd already be married with children by that age if that was the case

I saw this headline on the legacy media pop ups on my phone, but didn’t click.

The article should be a hit piece. Instead it’s lionising her I am sure. What a great person she is. Using her stale rotten ovaries to produce a genetically inferior baby with some random losers cum load from a fridge. What an inspiration. I’m sure her child won’t be completely fucked, mentally, physically, spiritually, financially and socially. I’m sure having a male parent would be harmful. I’m sure having an old feminist sex-in-the-city office bitch Mother is going to make that child have a good chance of being a great person.

This is a really happy positive inspirational story. Man, I feel great. I’m gonna go out in the rain for a walk.

Attached: 0996075F-845C-4691-B999-2357D095C9D9.jpg (600x900, 69K)

>when 80% of kids from single mothers become criminals.
yeah but are you controlling for the fact that those kids likely have more antisocial genes given that their fathers left their mothers? the mothers might even also be more antisocial themselves if they go after those men

Better than having no children, worse than finding some random dude

Eyyyyyy

I never will donor Sperm

I think I'm an outlier because I'm from a super high IQ line not many high IQ people breeding bastards. my IQ is 158, and pretty much everyone agrees that my father is the smartest one in the family. I'd guess my mother is at least 110. I got her looks but his brains.

>I doubt you would of made it if your mum was the only one there for you.
maybe. he taught me how to fight, how to fish etc but my mother encouraged me to do those kinds of things, and was much more strict in disciplining me than my grandfather was.

I haven't seen any studies that study only white, above-average IQ kids that live with their single moms. I bet you'd see stuff like their incarceration rate be much lower.

I'm 38, I wouldn't even talk to a women that age. They still think that they are desirable because they can still get random people to sleep with them, that's a lot different than getting someone to stick around. Someone made a thread about wine aunties a few days ago. We are going to have a whole generation of them. For a while a lot of them just seemed to end up as single mums with a little brown kid, loads are going to be sad cat ladies and now I guess we are going to get them doing this too

>25-27 max. you still get some good breeding years in.
fuck no, I want like 10 kids. just not going to use birth control and fuck when I want, will receive what God gives me.

>a 21 year old is just going to cheat on you unless she's from a strict religious background and she'd already be married with children by that age if that was the case
so what you're saying is 20 should be my upper limit?

>IVF for single women should be banned.

your right of course, but we do things a little different here

Attached: Screenshot_20180812-174004~2.png (1080x1685, 513K)

The next civil rights issue will be male birth rights. Once artificial wombs become a reality and men use the female equivalent of a sperm bank, we are going to feel the females' fangless bite

Something needs to be done to fix the divide between men and women this isn't healthy for everyone involved.

Single mother bros have a hard time in life. Very few irl examples to follow. People take too much for granted.

You're posting on Jow Forums dude.

>the government has effectively replaced men
>women now look up to the government and follow what they say
>the state will be raising the children
We are so fucked.

Attached: 1534047657401.jpg (600x630, 22K)

yeah how dare I have a hobby when I want to chill out at home that isn't watching tv!

Definitely, it's seems that there are massive problems between men and women. Surely with women being forced into situations like this they can't be happy either. You would think they would be voicing as much concern as we are. They don't though.

That's not what I meant.

Attached: shadilay.jpg (225x225, 6K)

A single mom is how you raise a dysfunctional liberal male with a limp wrist or a violent criminal.

unironically this.

Government won't fix it. It has to be cultural. What method would be even be possible at this point? Using anything I've seen, we won't have good success competing against shekel collection algorithms made by the entertainment industries, and that's when they aren't focused on careers or the illusion of independence.

Apollonian Germ made a video about this called "biopolitics" or "biopower", I don't remember which. And it basically boils down to that all of the systems currently in power are constructed to isolate people's energy and harness it for their own ends. In that, people don't revolt. They often don't even question. It's not like how Orwell envisioned it, tyranny won't arrive or be practiced by those means on the masses of Westerners. And that Huxley called it, it's more that people can't or won't read into anything, because they prefer to not. And that gap between men and women, the gap between individuals in general was set in motion in a self-sustaining system.

>loads of mental problems
Sounds like criminal material to me.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-want-viking-baby-single-5037149

And so the invasion begins again.
>laughs in Danish

Exactly what they want. Malleable males.

Attached: 1534027020023.jpg (420x480, 49K)

Looking for the government to fix everything is how we got in this situation.

I don't understand why it's socially acceptable for women to become single mothers through semen donation.

It's so retarded. If I became a single father through surrogacy, I doubt I would get applause.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2917432/The-rise-BABY-VIKINGS-single-British-women-desperate-children-turning-sperm-donors-Denmark-ll-play-no-offspring-s-lives.html

Attached: AAB58375-D59C-440F-B12D-4952C2948B3B.jpg (597x572, 83K)

You have to be really stupid to PAY to be a single mom. Sperm is free

The west has been feeling the fangs of females since they got the right to vote. Stop thinking that females don't have power when they control the government.

Remember: Feminism is politicized female nature.

Have you looked at the demographic situation re: single mother children? If there is any higher % of antisocial people among them, I'd argue it's more that.

This. My dad is a narcissist and a Chad, but not a bad dude. He was kind of crazy, but he grew up without a father too, I think he and his brother died in Vietnam. But my parents thought they were in love, it didn't work out. My dad tought me how to bow hunt, how to fight, we went fishing, etc. He wasn't around all the time but it wasn't like he was an 80 IQ Jamal.

*Bastard...

Attached: feminist trapp.jpg (600x648, 92K)

>Rewarding and breeding 40+ yr old women.
>Have an army of down syndrome subhuman Danes.

Nearly a hundred years of media forcing the "mothers are better parents" and feminism agenda. All of this shit is planned.

Fourth Post Best Post
you're alright, Straya (sometimes)

It is called gynocentrism.

telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10918344/Invasion-of-the-Viking-babies.html
>It’s a bit like the Viking invasion of 800AD,” says Dr Allan Pacey, a fertility expert from the University of Sheffield and current chairman of the British Fertility Society. “They’ve invaded us once by boat, and now they’re doing it by sperm.”

You would be lucky if you got that attentions because at least somebody is paying attention to you. Single moms are notorious for never being around, never talking to their kids, certainly giving no lessons of life, feeding their kid a diet of fast food and video games, and pawimg their children off on any liberal institution that will raise them for her and otherwise letting their kids grow feral.

>Ahoy! We were once Vikings!
*gets invaded by 100 million muslims and north africans*

I understand that Denmark is least cucked but you guys are still fairly open with your immigration, right? I've only been to COPE-nhagen and iirc, did see a fair amount of non-Danes who looked like migrants. there was also a kebab shop.

you are genetically practically the same as us and probably lead healthier lifestyles. I don't have a problem with this . it's better than them knocked up by Jamel I guess

we need to outlaw this shit

crazy single over 40 women shouldn't be allowed to raise kids

no girl over 25

It's otherwise known as "fucking yourself". It's an affliction rated right up there with heavy masturbation and having too many cats.

The all-powerful woman rises to the singularity and all I can do is ask, "where does this idea of equals start to kick in?", cuz it ain't really close anymore.

Fools, we all, for falling into the trap that imposing the equality banner, and we just overlook basic biology 101. It's odd how that worked, and still seems to fool.

Show me a man that can do this, then and only then could we maybe begin to consider an idea like equality.

Yep. You just described my mother perfectly. And the excuses are always
>"I didn't know"
>"I couldn't help it"
>"I tried my best"
>"Everyone makes mistakes"

A child needs a man around 24/7. You can have a lot of great role models and teachers and community leaders etc etc.. but a fucking dad who's not a complete fuck up looking after you will keep you on the straight and narrow.

This is no guarentee you wont end up a savage because of who you hang with, but if he's any kind of dad he'll make sure you don't hang about with a bunch of niggers.

The ones with now dad end up being fuckups or onions boys.

>Sperm is free

I wouldn't give her mine even though I flush most of it. Only shit sperm is free

>>BBC

Attached: bbc.png (625x605, 59K)

Good now its the time white men can make their own ethnostate far away from jews,non whites and white women.This world would know of our might once again.

Brave New World incoming...

What a selfish bitch. No regard for human life at all, except her own hedonistic pursuits.

Attached: 4987524560.jpg (690x517, 134K)

if you only knew how bad things really are.

Attached: screenshot-boards.4chan.org-2018.08.12-12-25-04.png (134x140, 25K)

In the future there won't be mothers or fathers. Children will be conceived and born in laboratories. They will be raised by mega-corporations, the state etc.

Don't fight the future evolution of the human race. We are destined to become a eusocial species like ants or bees. Every member of society will be born to fulfil a specific role i.e. worker, soldier, queen etc.

A child is the ultimate source of narcissistic supply. This woman is no more selfish than anyone else who decides to have a child. Life is suffering, we play a cruel joke on our offspring by bringing them into existence.

People like you should be hanged in a public space for all to see, like a town square, or a large tree in a park.

>flag

I'm working at a large international company. 30% of chicks of all walks of life are without a partner. They don't need to work 50h weeks or anything. They just fill up their free time with nonsensical activities, while the boys don't clean their room and never grow up.
With hitting 30, they realize nobody talked to her about serious releation for ages now and it will not happen.
The good providers are gone and there is nothing you can do besides getting sperm.
Our bosslady is past 42, and she flies two times a year to Cuba for "holiday related matters". She does this for 6 years now and she is divorced. I would rate 7/10 and still doesn't "get" a man.
What is wrong with this picture. Something IS odd.

Attached: 1528266816215.png (741x568, 23K)

> chose

That was my childhood.
Both parents above average education / IQ.
Single Mom was a monster.

Better to have more ill adjusted white babies than no white babies at all. We should encourage this. This article will inspire younger women to settle down because they'll not want IVF over a trad family.

Furthermore. This baby is likely to have the means to make a trad family of their own.

kek

I know an overweight liberal woman in her late 30s who is about to go through with this. Terrible fucking thing. The kid won’t stand a chance in this world.

when my dad left my mom sort of turned into this a bit. She was already a bit like that but suddenly i had literally no authority figures at all, i was 13 and could do whatever i wanted. Naturally i started selling drugs and committing random petty crime like graffiti.

I turned things around somewhat and applied myself in school eventually but then i went insane so it was all pointless really. I 100% should not have been born with the genetics I have. I have a lot of stuff going for me in many ways but the mental disorder invalidates all of it.

I often think about how in my ideal society i would be either sterilized, euthanized, or put in a labor camp situation resembling slavery. what will probably happen though is i will create another bastard, it has come close a few times but the girls aborted. Given the sorts of girls im with the kid will be fucking psychotic

sorry for blogposting but there it is

I have two children. Intentionally "going it alone" is daft. There are countless situations where a second parent makes the situation so much easier. I don't know where these people get the idea that managing an infant (or even older children) on your own is reasonable. Certainly, if you get stuck in such a situation, you can manage it with patience and will. But two makes everything so much smoother.

got my russian wife (trust me, im white) when she was 19, you guys got some top quality girls if a guy knows what to go for and what to avoid.

Attached: 1523718148980.png (1259x873, 457K)

How the fuck is 20k gbp for a 40 yo women expensive? Jesus fuck you have 25 yo manlets making limb lengthening and chin implants and they that without bitching around. If 20k gbp is expensive how much does she think raising it ON HER OWN will cost her?
Jesus christ women just need to shut the fuck up already.

you were lucky , prolly soviet era russian grandad helped too

I don't see the problem with this. It could be a low key way to save the white race. It's already well known that nordic sperm is the most desired.

Attached: aryanseed.png (1902x912, 630K)

How long before (((anti-white social pressure))) and liberal virtue signaling is so common that single mother will start requesting only Somalian sperm?
>articles incoming
articles incoming
>articles incoming
articles incoming

Attached: jews fertility clinic fem crime c121f29396ba7782647c4766aab09883d73051e4c61ef45ae0bf1249164f168f.png (658x1190, 475K)

Attached: jews fertility clinic fem crime fe01f93fd06e0a2ab633b79b7decf4e9c99173d1f9b9d32621763bc2559b94ac.png (657x2100, 1.29M)

Attached: fertility clinic fem jews crime f6103e5ddfda4e86d3834c3c1a43c30dad43d12eaf0d8f927cdc30fea28c1238.png (748x1210, 415K)

Attached: fertility clinic crime fem jews 43a18cfd014ef40c2ed4c3ec0360200f36c3ecc965747f72ae02d747b4c946a5.png (732x884, 345K)

Attached: fertility clinic crime fem f8c427fa1bc5488d5c7e4e92e63f9cfef877cd52601e5cb38b973ca24f68efb3.png (655x984, 264K)

Attached: fertility clinic jews crime fem 99042e1ceaea20f5c24fd72f9c2a2e910aaf0da1636ef2ef4fadd0d37d93eef2.png (637x294, 30K)

Attached: fertility clinic crime fem 801e5b15f1f2d927bd5e695fd4a3c4a511ca0130045dfd5c15ef2e2652cd1bd3.png (1340x1940, 774K)

Attached: fertility clinic jews crime fem 6fe0a59492ccf028594e036cf047a092034c30f31bdad74edc93f85049020095.png (652x1156, 427K)

>trust me, I’m white

Attached: Jews crime fertility clinic doctors fem.jpg (1292x137, 67K)

Attached: jews crime fertility fem Dr. Gerald Korn the mixer of blood in unsuspecting wombs.png (1371x658, 333K)

Attached: fertility crime fem jews Children_of_Korn.png (523x676, 265K)

Attached: west fertility redpill jews babies.png (1990x9900, 3.7M)

she has made another member of proletariat class, for one people it is great profit. for us it is profit and very good, but for child it is bad.

her child will suffer a lot and will have horrible life, then he\she (child) will join mass or rootless classless slavemutts

^ That's the end of my IVF stash. I can only imagine how many more cases are out there and going on yet to be discovered.

Attached: jews white genocide killing babies.jpg (480x358, 34K)