Reminder that Russia is still illegally occupying Crimea four years after the initial invasion, and that Merkel...

Reminder that Russia is still illegally occupying Crimea four years after the initial invasion, and that Merkel, Obama and Trump are too big of pussies to do anything about it. Real leaders like Roosevelt and Churchill would have liberated Sevastopol by now.

Attached: _73499954_crimea.jpg (304x171, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-ukraine-crisis-russia-casualties/exclusive-over-100-russian-soldiers-killed-in-single-ukraine-battle-russian-rights-activists-idUKKBN0GS20H20140828
hawaiiankingdom.org/us-occupation.shtml
thenation.com/article/hawaii-occupied-state/
hir.harvard.edu/article/?a=3246
globalresearch.ca/hawaii-120-years-of-us-occupation-militarism-and-americas-pacific-century/5318834
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Hawaii
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IcJFIIgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody gives a shit. Russia needs warm water ports and they've controlled Crimea since forever.

Crimea is rightful Russian clay. No one cares what you want, McCain.

>giving warm water ports to your strategic adversaries for free

Thats rich coming from you

>adversaries

Yeah, I don't think a White, Christian nation is our adversary.

israel is the one who needs to burn. Not Russia.

can't illegally occupy your own clay, fag

Those are some ridiculous Kremlin talking points.
Russians have the Novorossiysk port which can be expanded. And they had a long term lease deal on Sebastopol.
Also, the USSR within which Ukraine rebuilt Crimea after the war, and the Tsarist Empire were not today's Russia which is only 25 years old. Those were fundamentally different multicultural regimes in which Ukraine played the most prominent role particularly in conquering Crimea.

>own land for over 200 years
that's fine
>lose it for 23 years
yes goy very good, borders of europe should be rewritten
>get it back
oh vey the borders of europe can never be rewritten gib back!!

Reminder that might makes right and unless you are prepared to fight them for it, you should shut the fuck up about it.

>own land for over 200 years
The Leningrad KGB didn't own anything. Different countries did which Ukraine was an integral part of, including its leadership.

My only criticism is that Putin stopped at Crimea.

Attached: trumpputinconstantinople.jpg (1000x500, 81K)

>they had a long term lease deal on Sebastopol
Which was under scrutiny after the anti-Russia revolution obviously, so not an argument
>Ukraine played the most prominent role particularly in conquering Crimea
What Ukraine? We took Crimea after the war with Turks in 1790s. Ukraine didn't exist

>Different countries did
What countries? Russian Empire was 1 (ONE) country, that's the country that took Crimea 200+ years ago. Which other countries are you referring to?

He didn't though.
He just got ass kicked too hard and was forced to retreat.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-ukraine-crisis-russia-casualties/exclusive-over-100-russian-soldiers-killed-in-single-ukraine-battle-russian-rights-activists-idUKKBN0GS20H20140828

Russians were the ones who originally drove T*tar scums out of Ukraine. If it weren't for Russia it would still be a country where village elders sell their daughters for a bundle of sable skins.

You morons think that everything in that part of the world is "Russians"

How do you imagine ancient logistics?
It was mostly Ukrainians. Because they lived nearby.

>Defending borders drawn by drunk bolsheviks

Yes, that shit has been taken by Russia, and it's because the Euromaidan and what Europe did with Yanukovych, sorry but we can instigate a coup in Russia's backyard and pretend than nothing happens

>USSR within which Ukraine rebuilt Crimea after the war
USSR was on gibs from RSFSR though. It can be considered as debt collection.

fuck off Hillary, you wouldn't do shit

>Some gringo talking about illegal occupation of land
Do you even understand how your country works? Fucking hypocrite

It is another Western shill vs based Russia thread

Just make it stop

so join the army and put yourself in a position where you can fire at the russians and cause ww3 since that’s what you want so bad

>giving for free

You didn't own the peninsula to give it to someone.

How bad is the nigger Haitian situation in the north?

I like it how you keep pretending that Ukrainians didn't fight for it and haven't rebuilt it several times.

Leningrad KGB is part of the empire led by pure blooded Germans but Ukrainians just suddenly appear out of nowhere in 1991!

>It was mostly Ukrainians. Because they lived nearby.
user we had wars with Turks for about 200 years straight at that time. I'm pretty sure that's enough to get people who aren't just random local farmers to the frontline. It's scary how you homos rewrite history to fit your crazy worldview. No, it wasn't you who fought for that land, it was us. You were a part of us at some point, but then you started a separatist movement and now you're trying to pick and choose our achievements. You don't get to do that. You achievements started in the year 1991

Why should I give a fuck about Crimea?

>bread basket of Europe
>huge, most educated white republic
>on gibs
You're too dumb to shill.

Not that many haitians there, it's full of colombian niggers though which is probably worse.

The source is literally an American funded bitchfest ala Amnesty. Please do better.

>Ukrainians didn't fight for it
I'm sure they did, just like siberians and people from every other region. Except you're the ones who decided to start a separatist movement in your region and break off. That doesn't entitle you retrospectively to the achievements of Russian empire. Imagine an actual army of just Ukrainians fighting turks for 200 years. That would be funny to watch wouldn't it

The rules of ancient logistics still apply.

I bet you're also a half Tartar shitposter, like all of you.

>illegally
laws only exist within the context of a state, my dude.

>let's start a shooting war with Russia over control of one of their naval bases

Burger education, everybody. That'd be as smart as China trying to uphold claims of pineapple niggers on Pearl Harbor.

>muh czar
Fuck off memeflag. Show your flag and tell me why your country should spend blood and treasure fighting Russia.

More burger illiteracy. Russian control of Crimea is fait accompli and doesn't matter. We can bottle their Black Sea fleet up any time we want to still.

You got btfo so hard especially about rewriting history by Ivan. Just stop making yourself look ridiculous
Heard Chile is getting hit the hardest by migrants because of your government taking in blacks in North of Chile.

Even if it was illegal, why should I care? No Russian ever called me rayciss.

What are you talking about? Trump actually Armed the Ukrainians, and authorizes the slaughter or a couple hundred Russian mercenaries.

And what's wrong with that?

>siberians
Logistics didn't allow that in 1700s. Most resources came from people living nearby. Also, you need to look up ethnic maps from that time and how far and how recently the empire spread to the East.

> achievements of Russian empire
It was an empire, a different animal altogether.
Ukrainians are more entitled to it than Leningrad KGB junta.

He is just a shill who wants americans to be good goys and fight more wars for them, especially against their white brothers.

fight more wars for (((them)))*

crimea belongs to russia, retard

Why should anyone die for Ukraine? I for one don’t care if Russia annexes the whole country.

I know the feeling when your butt is so hurt that you come back with a different proxy to shill your own posts.

Modern Russians have VERY sensitive butts!

Can you guys just give it a break already?
Crmiea river

Attached: 1525979235332.png (1110x590, 572K)

Nice meme faggot. Ukraine especially Eastern is rightful Russian clay. Just like Flanders is dutch clay

>he unironically says this while posting under a fucking memeflag

*snap* Yep this one´s going into the oven.

Attached: memeflaggots.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

>muh Crimea
You can't even point it on a map Amerikike

You're just mad (((you're))) not in control anymore because Russia did something without the sanction of the (((international community)))

I say taking back your own land based and redpilled, they should go to Central Ukraine and take that so we can see more impotent kvetching

Crimea river lmao

Attached: This-2Bman-2Bis-2Byour-2Bfriend.jpg (577x800, 113K)

Reminder that the USA is still illegally occupying the Kingdom of Hawaii one hundred and twenty five years after the initial invasion, and that the U.N., Merkel, May, Abe, Jinping, Macron, Jae-in, and Trudeau are too big of pussies to do anything about it. Real leaders like Neubuchadnezzar, Darius, Caesar, Napoleon, and Churchill would have liberated the Kamehameha royal family and Honolulu by now.

“On January 16, 1893, United States diplomatic and military personnel conspired with a small group of individuals to overthrow the constitutional government of the Hawaiian Kingdom and prepared to provide for annexation of the Hawaiian Islands to the United States of America, under a treaty of annexation submitted to the United States Senate, on February 15, 1893. Newly elected U.S. President Grover Cleveland, having received notice that the cause of the so-called revolution derived from illegal intervention by U.S. diplomatic and military personnel, withdrew the treaty of annexation and appointed James H. Blount, as Special Commissioner, to investigate the terms of the so-called revolution and to report his findings. The report concluded that the United States legation assigned to the Hawaiian Kingdom, together with United States Marines and Naval personnel, were directly responsible for the illegal overthrow of the Hawaiian Kingdom government. The report details the culpability of the United States government in violating international laws and the sovereignty of the Hawaiian Kingdom, but the United States Government fails to follow through in its commitment to assist in reinstating the constitutional government of the Hawaiian Kingdom.”

hawaiiankingdom.org/us-occupation.shtml
thenation.com/article/hawaii-occupied-state/
hir.harvard.edu/article/?a=3246
globalresearch.ca/hawaii-120-years-of-us-occupation-militarism-and-americas-pacific-century/5318834
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Hawaii

Attached: hawaii_occupied_since_1893.jpg (1500x1035, 416K)

I'm really happy this happened so that Eastern EU can finally militarize properly and we're militarizing real fast. Even if they never annexed it, they would never have allowed Ukraine not to extend the lease.

I wish we had more balls to occupy it before their green men but w/e, fait accompli/

Attached: NATO-Flag.png (1373x909, 510K)

KGB manlet buttlicker, I'm only using one ID.

Attached: 1533764306719.jpg (1036x772, 95K)

> hold a referendum in the region over which side the nation wants to belong
> outcome doesn't align in accordance of American interests
> is illegal occupation 'n shieet

Fuck off nigger. Crimea is russian.

It isn't illegal.

Khruschev stealing Crimea from Russia and giving it to Ukraine is what is illegal.

Attached: 773526b.jpg (635x614, 145K)

>the amount of Kremlin-shill faggotry in this thread

smhtbhfam

>Reminder that Russia is still illegally occupying Crimea four years after the initial invasion
Reminder that your claim is false.
The only way it is illegal is if you claim that the two referendums were illegal (a good point) and ignore that Ukraine refused to pay their accumulated debt to Russia.
When nations don't pay what they owe, their creditor will take payment by force.

To give you an example where we make it a US/Canada scenario.
Let's say Canada owed the US $250bn and Trudeau not only refused to pay back the debt, he also demands the the US maintains oil deliveries without up front payments (building up debt that Canada wont pay).
To make things better, Trudeau then signs a free trade agreement that violates US sanctions on Russia and agrees to let Russia build an industrial center in Vancouver, with the intention of creating a Russian military base there.

Would the US annex parts of British Columbia and would the US be right to do so?
If the US aided Canadian separatists in BC, allowed american citizens to join the resistance, and then let them have a referendum on independence from Canada (under US military protection). Would that be illegal?
If the newly independent British Columbia then voted to join the US, would that be illegal?

It isn't that obvious, and this is the situation we see in Ukraine.

The proliferation of grey operations that fall short of actual shooting wars, and how we respond to them, is one of the emerging challenges in the international order.

Everyone wants Russia to GTFO Crimea and Ukraine but the question is how to make them. Do you fight a world war over Crimea? No? Well then where do you fight a world war? How do you stop the Russians from taking the world slice by slice?

Anyway, it's a complicated question.

They swarm certain kinds of threads, it's the reality.

It's their fucking board, man. This whole thing is an anti-western operation in works for decades. They're not swarming anything, it's their turf.

We rekt an infinitely more powerful regime which was the USSR with purely economic means.
In the 70's it felt like it was taking over the world and then by the 90's it ceased to exist.

Shhhhh.

The point is that Russia is our enemy and we should oppose our enemies.

The rest of your bullshit whataboutism doesn't matter. When the Russians are in Stockholm raping your wife will you console yourself with the knowledge that "well I guess we're all as bad as each other lol :)"

>We rekt an infinitely more powerful regime which was the USSR with purely economic means.
The USSR rekt itself.

>hiding behind a memeflag while making fun of my flag

Let me guess, you are either an albozerg subhuman or 56% amerimongrel bending over to your master Israel.

This, i'm wishing for the South to rise again and this time win against unionniggers.

Attached: thankyoumaster.jpg (244x206, 15K)

>Different countries did which Ukraine was an integral part of

Ukraine what?

Attached: maprus1917.jpg (1000x981, 155K)

>Real leaders like Roosevelt and Churchill would have liberated Sevastopol by now.
>Roosevelt waited until Japan directly attacked the United States at Pearl Harbor and Germany declares war on the United States.
>Churchill's Britain had a treaty to defend Poland from German invasion but not the Soviet Union who also invaded Poland and became allies with the Soviet invaders.
Umm no sweety.

Attached: German idealism.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Ukrainians with VPNs always make me laugh.

Attached: download.png (224x225, 7K)

Crimea is huge victory of DIRECT DEMOCRACY.
People have voted decidedly.
As Europe fears of more separatism being inspired, they are cursing it.

There was NO invasion. 25k russian soldiers have already been there on a legal treaty. They were just protecting peace of a referendum.
Compare with Catalunya and police preventing people to vote freely...

Crimean people were really scared of atrocities of illegal Kiev uprising, of which (atrocities) you on the West were not informed much. (Like hundreds of Crimean people killed while returning from Maidan counter-protests, etc...)

Russian people on Crimea are still very happy with their vote outcome to this day...

This is, what democracy looks like...

Attached: crimea-prosecutor-japan-sanctions-natalya-poklonskaya.jpg (690x388, 175K)

>The USSR rekt itself.
That's mythology.

It's like saying a circus animal did the tricks itself. I know the animal might feel like that but the trainer was doing it.

reminder that white americans lose their beautifull american lebensraum to jews, niggers, asians and le 56% mutt biomass

cucks care about crimea that is a part of russia lebensraum and is located in another part of the earth lmao

crymeariver lol

Attached: this will not belong to you.jpg (550x347, 31K)

crimea neighbors should help first...

>all these meme flags
AHAHAHHA should not you jew shills be all over UNITE THE RIGHT v2.0 threads?

OY VEY WE GOTTA STOP THEM RUSSHINS FROM TAKING OUR WHITE GUILT AND TRANSGENDER 5 YEAR OLDS

Attached: DACmb7XU0AEK-uy.jpg (1126x1200, 145K)

There are many redpilling threads also.
I learned a lot about Russia, the stuff that's not advertised. How fucking poor and miserable it is.

Attached: 1528668603240.png (1055x897, 920K)

It's truly funny how they screech about "russian shills" and "russian bots" all the time, even though they are the only ones making daily anti-russia threads.

Jow Forums is always and has always been an pro-Assad/Putin board, no amount of reddit boomer shilling will change that.

Attached: youhavetogoback.jpg (720x957, 179K)

>whaaa whaaa muh Russia something something Eastern shithole pew pew, (((we))) can't get this unpunished!!!! GET FIGHTING GOYIM!!!

Wew the tribe really needs another Purim , seems they got thirsty again. It's been 70years...

Attached: 1518937023490.jpg (745x589, 66K)

At least Eastern Europe now have reason to uncuck themselves and start remilitarising.
This foundational stone for self sufficient Intermarium military, from Estonia to Romania.

I know a lot of Crimeans, and I've never met a single one that was against the annexation. they tend to be the biggest vatniks. one of them just went back to Crimea and took down his Ukrainian flag to put up a poster of Putin.

basically it was a situation similar to Kosovo. Russians are the ethnic majority in Crimea, the Ukrainian government started oppressing them, so they seceded, with Russian support.

but shitposting about it doesn't matter. Russia has nukes, and will not give up Crimea again.

it wasn't hundreds of people, but it's true, some Crimeans were killed for protesting against the coup.

>the absolute STATE of NATO

What a suprise that the very people that protected the "peaceful muslims" from the "evil serbs" are massive fucking degenerates.

Westcuck globalism needs to end.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IcJFIIgQ (I know Varg is a fucking meme but he actually speaks the truth in this video)

Attached: fightanddieforisrael2.png (978x661, 60K)

One can dream.
Let's see how the Three Seas Initiatve in Bucharest goes this September. Maybe some actual real shit will be agreed and signed.

Where is the KGB on that map?

I can show you where Ukrainians have always lived. Same people who fought and died for Crimea and rebuilt it several times.

The same people you're now saying should surrender to your KGB junta.

Both Ukrain and Belarus should be part of Russia desu

Hey, hey, remember that time those real heroes like Roosevelt and Churchill liberated Germany, Poland, the Balkans, etc. from the USSR, rather than letting them be conquered and literally raped into non-existence? Oh, right, that didn't happen because Reesevelt and Cuckhill didn't do shit and were a disgrace to humanity.

Is that why Obama failed to do anything about it? That nigger was in the driver's seat and had all the political clout and capital needed to do something about this. We literally had an agreement to protect Ukraine's sovereignty if they gave up their nukes and Obama didn't do shit. That would have been the time to show strength to Putin, nevermind the fact that every single country that would lean towards the United States for protection would be forced to conclude that the US would not protect its allies. That there was now literally no reason to give up National self protection was one of the worst things that Obama did. It's unbelievable how much he damaged our standing in the world. Trump is slowly trying to build that back up.
Jump off a bridge, faggot

Attached: 1533315698731.png (1011x1165, 491K)

What is Russia?
A shittier, poorer EU with more repression, corruption and more Muslims and multiculturalism. Nobody should be part of it.

funny but most kgb top officials were ukranians. also ukranians were among the first to embrace communism lmao they're bunch of cucks and puppets. under polish, russian, soviet and now euro rule.

At first you need proper uncucked not-commie government, Vlad.
And don't forget Orban being russian shill.

Nice pile of bullshit. The Bolsheviks had to fight huge wars to spread their disease to Ukraine.
Which they never forgot and perpetrated a massive genocide ten years later.
Ukrainians NEVER stopped resisting the communists.

At least I can be smug about it when some American screams to me about "freeing us from tyranny"

How do you know my name is Vlad ?

Attached: 1504578752259.jpg (541x633, 40K)

Nobody likes Ukraine. Ukrainians are fucking sub-human filth (except the women, they make good whores)

literally dumb as shit. op says obama didnt do anything about it and you're suddenly BUH NIGGERS BAD TRUMP GOOD. but yeah obama had political clout and capital ahahahhaha with that congress. get the fuck out

I see the paid ukranian EU memeflag shill is still going at it, how much does he actually get paid by the way?

Attached: basedhohols.jpg (604x453, 78K)

Hohol ugomonis`

Attached: 1530360408181.gif (160x160, 523K)

but they didn't. it was Cossacks and Russians that lived down there. Ukrainians lived up north around Kiev.

true about KGB, but Ukraine fought the hardest against the Bolsheviks. Makho etc.

iirc more Russians and Kazakhs than Ukrainians died from fame in the 30s.

almost all of the communist leaders after Stalin were Ukrainian.

nah they accepted communism like little bitch cucks they are. they loved it, they FOUGHT for it and they sent their OWN CHILDREN to die in a meat grinder of WW 2
AHAHAHHAHAHAH

>The point is that Russia is our enemy and we should oppose our enemies.
Several things can be true at once.
>The rest of your bullshit whataboutism doesn't matter.
There is no whataboutism.
Georgia for instance was completely illegitimate and the annexation still is.

Either way, you see why it is hard to call the annexation outright illegal?

And the thing is, Ukraine is just a playground for the west currently.
Russia wont leave, Ukraine will have no long term upside from joining (or attempting to join) the EU.
It is a chess piece that drains resources from Russia, they are nothing more.

>nah they accepted communism like little bitch cucks they are. they loved it, they FOUGHT for it
You're talking about modern day central Russia people. Any child studying history knows where it originated and spread from.

"Americans are the worst.... someone help save me from Russia"

>Real leaders
>Churchill
Lemme just stop you there.
NO.