US COULD GET FUCKED AND IT WILL IF CONTINUES TO ACT LIKE A RABID BITCH

Russia's top 5 trump cards in the sanctions game against the US.Considering the fact that Washington has sanctioned pretty much everything Russian there is to sanction and that Moscow has refrained from using its big guns against the US,
Russia has some interesting options if it needs to respond this time around.

So far, Russian lawmakers have warned that the new punitive measures might be met with tough retaliation that would target some sensitive areas of cooperation between the countries.
RT decided to look deeper into the list of potential reciprocal measures Moscow could deploy to hurt the Americans.

1.Titanium
2. Airspace
3. LNG & other energy
4. US companies in Russia
5. Russian rockets
rt.com/business/435760-russia-response-us-sanctions/

Attached: Russias top 5 trump cards.jpg (1024x576, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c4621.html
oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Why-Is-The-Shale-Industry-Still-Not-Profitable.html
oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Saudi-vs-Shale-The-Breakeven-Myth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rxNhq9A7D6k
rt.com/news/435766-us-dictate-trade-germany/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>piss tape
>said nigger
>fucked his daughter
>colluded with russia
every single one of these would boost him in the polls if true

Attached: C-Ljf4SXsAIyaJP.jpg (971x642, 76K)

>russia
>genuinely relevant
looks like someone fell for the propaganda

LMAO

I don't even think Trump had anything to do with this. You'd have to prove to me he has any control of his administrations. All I see is a bunch of Bush fags doing what ever the hell they want.

just wait till china starts dumping treasurys

Attached: russia dumping us.jpg (900x506, 43K)

you might be right.
maybe there is a split in his camp.

Attached: ?-7..jpg (512x768, 56K)

Okay, you russiophile burger.

Of course there is, it's not like the existence of neocons and RINOs are some esoteric knowledge.

Retard Alert Retard Alert
Russian citizens come to the US to study
Ivan is mad
Retard Alert Retard Alert
Sage in all fields

Attached: 1514100976019.jpg (1024x601, 89K)

>RT
OH NO NO NO HAAAAAAAAA

Nice meme flag kike

bump for interest

user, next time you post something try to engage your brain please,
assuming you have a brain, because so far looks that you have blob of fat inside your skull.

Attached: bag of idiots left open.jpg (600x600, 30K)

>1.Titanium
In case of an all-out sanctions exchange, the Russian government could place either a ban or some other kind of restriction on exports of titanium to the US.
Russian titanium monopoly VSMPO-Avisma produces a third of the world's titanium parts for the aircraft industry.
The company delivers 70 percent of its products to the global market.
Avisma provides 40 percent of titanium components for Boeing and 60 percent for Airbus, and covers all titanium components for Brazil's Embraer.

Replacing Russian titanium would be next to impossible for Boeing. Industrial work with titanium began simultaneously in the US and USSR in the 1950s.
However, only Russia has been successful in producing high-quality titanium alloys.

Using other materials is also not an ideal option for Boeing.
Titanium has major advantages over other alloys.
Aircraft construction requires the use of materials that can withstand the severe pressures of flight at high altitudes, as well as constant exposure to the elements.
Traditionally, aircraft were made of steel, but lighter, more durable materials are now used to extend the life of aircraft and make them more energy-efficient.
Titanium is as strong as steel but 45 percent lighter. It can withstand long periods of exposure to salt water in marine atmospheres.
The strength of titanium makes it difficult to weld, which contributes to its high price compared to steel and aluminum.

Attached: 1..jpg (450x450, 8K)

This really is the only one of the five that would be a pain to replace
The other four are meaningless. Even access to Soyuz rockets and Baikonur is not that big a deal

>The other four are meaningless.
REALLY?
What about this one?
>Airspace
Situated strategically between Europe and Asia, Russia could introduce higher tariffs for the transit use of its airspace for all US cargo and passenger planes,
or could ban the flights altogether.
In best-case scenario, American carriers would either have to pay the higher tariffs or choose alternative air routes.
But losing shorter Russian routes from Europe to Asia also means losing to the competition from European and Asian airlines.

At worst, there would be no choice but to fly around the world's biggest country, which would significantly add to fuel costs.
Either way, American carriers would bear heavy financial losses which would be a disaster for the US airline industry.

Attached: 2..jpg (1300x1300, 82K)

that's nothing, Russia sold off most of its investments to make up for the oil market collapse and this is them having to dig in deeper to try and stop the current bleeding from their economic woes

let's face it, their GDP is shit for the amount of people they have and the Ruble is becoming worthless. Putin fucked Russia by overextending himself around the world and now the Russian economy is going to go bust if the sanctions persist well before any significant damage could be done to the U.S.

>a meaningful amount of US airliners fly over Russia
Priceless kek

Thank God for Texas Shale being resilient to bad oil prices. Cost-cutting developments abound. God, I love being white and being surrounded by Engineers and Scientists that are white. It's truly a beautiful sight.

???

Attached: ass jealous-?.jpg (483x600, 47K)

>t.burger

United Airlines has 3 (three) flights going through Russian airspace.

census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c4621.html

>Thank God for Texas Shale being resilient to bad oil prices.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
If international oil prices fall shell oil extraction in the US is not profitable.

"Why Is The Shale Industry Still Not Profitable?"
oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Why-Is-The-Shale-Industry-Still-Not-Profitable.html

"Saudi vs Shale: The Breakeven Myth"
oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Saudi-vs-Shale-The-Breakeven-Myth.html

Attached: BULLSHIT-I DON'T DEAL WITH IT.png (480x480, 90K)

Russian tech is already taking a big hit from the recent sanctions on electronics. American investment in Russia is nearly three times as big as vice versa. If Russia seeks tariffs on titanium plus those other literally what things like banning US airlines from Russian space (kek) they will sign their death blow. Ruble will completely collapse

Your move Russkies

PLEASE READ THIS POST, PLEASE.

Fucking meme flag with a meaningless post.

I guess you are to stupid to grasp it....LOL
go and see a dentist you british inbred

Attached: British inbreed stud..jpg (1024x768, 426K)

we literally bought our debt back from them at a discount

Stop responding to memeflag posts.
Sageeeee

try this you jealous butthurt homo turd cry baby...LOL

Attached: Preparation-H.jpg (800x567, 145K)

>3. LNG & other energy
Imports of liquefied natural gas (LNG) and other energy products from Russia to the US could also be banned.
Russia's reported exports of oil and petrochemicals to the US makes up just $8 billion worth, which is just 4.6 percent of Russia's entire energy exports.
The ban would be relatively painless for Russian producers who could easily re-channel those shipments to Asian buyers.

But it could be a different story for the US, which is trying to become a major player in energy exports.
Unable to produce enough for domestic consumption and exports and not having enough LNG tankers, the US reportedly resells Russian LNG to European countries.
If Russia cuts off energy supplies, American plans of becoming a major energy exporter would have to be put on hold.

Attached: 3..jpg (450x450, 11K)

Just how the fuck did Russia over extend?

PROPHECY: "Russia Will Bring Peace" WW III Edgar Cayce.
youtube.com/watch?v=rxNhq9A7D6k

Attached: Cayce on RUSSIA +.jpg (1872x578, 175K)

idk we have about $400 bln in reserves

HaHaHaHahaahhaaaahaaa... Russia...hahahhaHahaaHaa.....bwahhaahaa

And lots and lots and lots of gold.

>these would boost him in the polls if true

half of Jow Forums would begin bathing in urine
the other half already do

Attached: 664bc4ab67c77a63ab5a91a690d96a0163c2592e1cc522a9a2ccd690099d9ebf.jpg (755x768, 151K)

>US companies in Russia
Despite worsening relations between Moscow and Washington, many American corporations are continuing to work in Russia without interference from the Russian government.
In retaliation to any new US sanctions, Russia could make life difficult for such corporations as PepsiCo, Procter&Gamble, McDonald's, Boeing,
Mondelez International, General Motors, Johnson & Johnson, Cargill, Alcoa, General Electric and many other companies.
In August 2014, Russia's consumer watchdog shut down four McDonald's restaurants in central Moscow over "administrative violations,"
launching investigations into more than 430 Russian franchises of the company.

On the other hand, there are very few Russian companies in the United States.
Washington would find it difficult to respond with mirror measures.
The only consideration for the Kremlin in targeting American businesses in Russia is domestic employment, since these companies provide jobs for Russian citizens.

Attached: 4.jpg (750x600, 82K)

These seem like viable options to speculate about. But that's all they are atm, speculation. The Trump administration, on the other hand, is doling out tariffs like crack on welfare day. What would halt the Russians from moving ahead with moves like this?

Is it true that OP is an old woman constantly spammin RT?

>What would halt the Russians from moving ahead with moves like this?
I think Russians are getting closer to punch US in the teeth.
They just waiting for few other countries to get super pissed at US.
Look at Germany several hours ago...they are pissed at the US.

US can’t force trade rules on others, Germany must invest more in Iran – economy minister.
rt.com/news/435766-us-dictate-trade-germany/

Attached: Flag_of_the_German_US war.svg.png (1280x853, 351K)

I guess it's true.

>I think Russians are getting closer to punch US in the teeth.

You figure, eh. I do wonder. Someone like Iran may not have too many overt ways of responding. But someone like Russia or Canada could hit back with something. Then again how much do you want to enrage the big guy on the block?

>Then again how much do you want to enrage the big guy on the block?
Looks like eventually Trump will drive himself and the US into the corner.
They are isolating themselves every day. One day it will start chocking them. No question about it.
Russians are plying very patient game, setting up a few traps for Trump and his dogs.

>RT
Oh, I thought it was something to worry about until I saw that.

>Oh, I thought it was something to worry about until I saw that.

Attached: Americans at Walmart-8.jpg (1024x640, 186K)

>Meme flag
Opinion(s) discarded

America is already an LNG exporter thanks to the shale boom. The export market to China didn't exist before 2015 and 2017 it's 2 million tons a year and LNG plants are still being built because we have so fucking much of it.
America will take the Euro market and Russia will take China. So far the only reason the Chinese are eating the LNG tariffs is because the Russia China pipeline isn't ready to meet the Chinese demand till 2019. Who knows, maybe we'll have ourselves an ol fashioned OPEC energy war and outcompete the Russians when they have a God damn pipe to their customers. Sanctions on Russia and containment of China seems motivation enough.

I guess you are too stupid to grasp the topic....LOL

I cant tell if this is satire or not?

Attached: 7d123e711341f18de7595112e6deaa1bb9eb38347d2f96b6b90081da9a2ed44a.jpg (965x768, 103K)

>I cant tell if this is satire or not?
Could you take a guess?