Bill Maher LARPing as Q

We did it lads! They are afraid. We exposed them. Now they are trying to play it off as a joke.

KEEP IN MIND... ALWAYS BELIEVE AND DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE JEW SAYS.

Also this doofus gave all the kudos to plebbit. WTF?
youtu.be/OtXniAZL4jE

Attached: Q_LARP.png (655x674, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3nyjcWLCGjo
youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>plebbit

Do you think he was gonna plug Jow Forums or /fullpol/? Come on now.

Attached: always-do-opposite-of-what-jews-say-daily-reminder-25856237.png (500x442, 97K)

They're scared!

Attached: 1533672135672.jpg (1315x740, 213K)

I know. He didn't wanna get his audience redpilled. Like "Hmm, I wonder who is this Jow Forums?"

Attached: cbf.gif (250x333, 1.1M)

Nah Q is going to be revealed as Sacha, in the season finale of Who is America.

Everybody but the boomers flooding the board knows Q is a joke.
How did ! become a more successful larp than flat Earth?

Attached: TrumpBTFO.jpg (639x341, 47K)

Practice.

Q is DJT and MF the Jr versions. Seriously keeping their daddy's happy. Maybe they will be daddy's favorite then.

I always thought Q is a fucking larp, but now that jew is afraid, it makes me think.

I always knew Bill Maher was Q.

Q predicted this.

that would be fucked up

Bill maher is gonna get the rope. Allthese people are gonna get the rope and be replaced.

Attached: 6ABCDBC4-79D1-45A6-BD2A-F45B293A5ECF.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

our shitposting powers still dominate

Attached: wereback.jpg (1791x1815, 525K)

this. Always thought Q was LARP and joke but now it really activates my almonds.

Attached: activated.jpg (206x245, 5K)

>Q has existed for a long time
>suddenly dredge it up right before midterms
Plant. Fake. Manufactured.

Attached: 1524394552449.jpg (626x717, 34K)

The way they're treating Q really makes it seem like it's real. If they thought it was fake, the line they'd be taking is "Lol, Dumb ass Drumph supporters are roleplaying as Trump online! What losers!" Instead, it's "BEWARE OF Q THE DANGEROUS CONSPIRACY THEORY."

It is a joke.

Attached: 1504447935761.jpg (600x591, 51K)

>10/10 physique
>0/10 Angl* face

Attached: DER EWIGE ANGLO.png (612x975, 1.09M)

>The way they're treating Q really makes it seem like it's real.
You idiot they planted Q so they could bring it up later and use it to retroactively discredit anything it ever touched. After all these years you are still getting played.

Impressive. You gotta admit it. Setup the most enduring larp of all; boomers fall for it. Make every right-winger look retarded thanks to your mind virus. Really reminds me of Cucktianity desu senpai

Attached: Christcuck classic.png (800x600, 735K)

>You idiot they planted Q so they could bring it up later and use it to retroactively discredit anything it ever touched.
Is what I'd be saying if their take was "Lol, Dumb ass Drumph supporters are roleplaying as Trump online! What losers!" Instead, it's "BEWARE OF Q THE DANGEROUS CONSPIRACY THEORY."

>Impressive.
No, it isn't. That's why Jow Forums sucks now. Everybody should see this kind of shit coming a mile away by now.

No surprise here. Bill supports pedos. I rest my case.
youtube.com/watch?v=3nyjcWLCGjo

Well, I did. The only people falling for it were Ameriboomers.

Attached: Jewish sup.jpg (900x1200, 378K)

Nifty that this retarded story gets so much coverage. Meanwhile Trump is undoing 60 years of liberal fuckery and they are too triggered by memes to notice.

Attached: niles.jpg (500x372, 37K)

They're doing both. It won't work but whatever, they're out of ideas.

>Bill Maher LARPing as Q
We told you niggers that (((Q))) was a kike.

IT'S Q!!!

Q is Nathan Fielder.
You'll find out next season. You're welcome.

And just like clockwork here comes the Jow Forums version of "my fellow white people"

Misdirecting to the Jews because it's red meat. You faggots just scapegoat whatever group you want don't you, and it's like nobody sees it.

Wish Americans would stop using the term 'lads'. It's fucking obnoxious even here in the UK when some cunt says it, and Americans don't even say it IRL.

He's just pouring gas on this retard Q shit fire. People are going to accuse him of protesting too much. Everything the left does backfires in their face.

How many americans have you spoken to in person.

If there wasn't something to it Trump would've said something publicly about it by now. Think good and hard about why every msm entity has either smeared q or reported on it but Trump is silent. Why don't they ask Trump about Q ?

>They're doing both.
Nope. If they thought it was fake, they'd be laughing at the idea that someone is pretending to be Trump online. They'd be laughing at people for believing that someone is pretending to be Trump online. The closest you come is this video which is still the "THIS IS A DANGEROUS CONSPIRACY THEORY" line. Just with "And they're stupid for believing it!"

They wouldn't be addressing it at all if they couldn't get something out of it.

By retards like you? Nigger, please

>hates reddit.
Is Billy boy dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Friendly reminder Q is a LARP boomers on facebook too way too seriously and the media picked up on it to portray the right-wing as lunatics and cultists who believe shitty LARPs

Maybe, maybe not on that one. Trump's made a career out of free advertising. If someone wants to pretend to be him online, as long as they keep saying all the right things, he's not going to shut them down. And if they stop, it's easy enough for him to distance himself from it.

Exactly. If this was fake, there'd be one soft story laughing at this shit and moving on. The idea that they're this obsessed with it, this interested in playing it up as "DAAAANGEROUS!!!" really only says one thing.

Look, either Q is a very obvious effort to retroactively discredit Trump's base and disillusion them, or it's Sean Spicer

Pick one

Attached: consider.jpg (480x357, 53K)

I've spoken with many Americans in the UK, when travelling around Europe and Asia, and I've been to the US, and I've never heard them use the term 'lads' in person.

To elaborate: it was designed to "go off" right about this time, so independents/moderates would think "I don't want to be associated with those Q" people

It's a cheap trick for indy votes and very obviously subversive bullshit. Old Jow Forums would have known this.

maher and his idiotic audience always make me think of christopher hitchens
youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA

>Look, either Q is a very obvious effort to retroactively discredit Trump's base
Is exactly what I'd be saying if their take was "Lol, Dumb ass Drumph supporters are roleplaying as Trump online! What losers!" Instead, it's "BEWARE OF Q THE DANGEROUS CONSPIRACY THEORY."

But don't you realize that by treating it like it's semi-threatening, they legitimize it in the mind of Q boomers, driving them to higher heights of lunacy? Don't you get what's going on at all?

Attached: 1528765544303.jpg (219x265, 10K)

I guess I'm a 19 year old boomer.

Attached: 25537490.jpg (3456x3365, 828K)

walmart lol

How do I get a 19yo boomer gf who works at walmart and carries a nerf gun?

Attached: 1528696455489.gif (400x400, 216K)

some serious man hands on that one

>But don't you realize that by treating it like it's semi-threatening
What does that mean.
> they legitimize it in the mind of Q boomers, driving them to higher heights of lunacy? Don't you get what's going on at all?
I see, so them acting like Q is real is just an attempt make him seem real in order to make people more interested in Q... in order to what?

>hands

show feminine benis

Americans are dumb as shit. They could have Jow Forums telling them its a neocon Jew psyop and they wouldn't believe it until they look like absolute cuckolds in front of the world. Must be the weak christfag values that doesn't let people see shills and the wolves.

>What does that mean.
It's a pretty basic sentence try reading it again
>so them acting like Q is real is just an attempt make him seem real in order to make people more interested in Q... in order to what?
In order to make people discredit themselves by believing in fake boomer larp shit, are you paying attention?

The body checks out though.

as cringy as Q is, I still think the fact that it caught on is good for us. anything that gets people to mistrust the govt and ask questions is ultimately a good thing.

Americans are dumber than dog shit

So agree with Bill Maher?

Come on Jow Forums do we stand with Bill Maher and HBO or not?

This
You see those christfags and republicans doing what Sacha cohen wanted? All he had to say was he was from Israel. Fucking embarrassing christfaggots

Attached: 1534094288894.png (850x1500, 165K)

KYS, but only after you kill the cowards that raised you.

Good shit

Bruce Jenner has tits now. Still doesn't make him a woman.

Q is the dumbest shit why cant you boomers just fucking die already

Attached: 1533753424823.png (466x526, 298K)

I wouldn't be surprised since Nathan Fielder is writing for the show.

Who the fuck is that boomer.

Q is an inbred Jew neocon. Hopefully your christfag ass gets to die for Israel so america will be relieved of you

Attached: 1533452438918.jpg (2048x1536, 789K)

>It's a pretty basic sentence try reading it again
Ok.
Ok I did.
Semi-threatening still means nothing.
>In order to make people discredit themselves
So instead of discrediting them with the take of "Lol, Dumb ass Drumph supporters are roleplaying as Trump online! What losers!" they're playing the long game and discrediting them with "BEWARE OF Q THE DANGEROUS CONSPIRACY THEORY."
Ok, so what you're saying makes no sense on any level and I'm laughing at you.

It makes him a freak is what it makes him.

oh I forgot "national embarrassment"

More like JEW user

It's so easy to move people like you around by just slapping the jews onto it. You're not even wrong but you're blinded by it like a target you can't look away from.

Hey kids, learn about the JQ instead of listening to Q

Well said, fellow centipede.

Since the creation of Jow Forums.org/pol in 2016, q-user has done more to redpill us than any other hacker.

We owe him

Attached: 1525811834614.png (944x4013, 662K)

ya not bad tbqh

you know the rules show tits

Can you name a single time in the last 3 years where anybody has heeded that rule? Isn't that a little depressing.

Attached: gannicus.gif (288x162, 1.66M)

Also don't let up on the other pedo celebs and their FAKE charities! James Gunn attended the opening ceremony of The AmberWatch Foundation BEFORE he made the disgusting comments about raping kids!! 2006 What's that say about him? Then (((they))) scrubbed the foundations Wikipedia page in the last 24 hrs!!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-12-10-31-22.png (1440x2560, 1.84M)

And this

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-12-10-52-17.png (1440x2560, 352K)

My post isn't spam you retarded piece of shit website.

Not great either because the face is hidden but let's be real you would.

This seems like a distraction from the real shit people were looking into.

Q is a fucking honeypot, a containment LARP.

Attached: DONNIE.png (640x361, 96K)

You got a loisence for that word policing LAD?! We freedom over here!

Attached: d523f8a8df602972f2c36a9bd29d9362.jpg (600x600, 83K)

>"Already half of Trump voters believe Hillary Clinton ran a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor!"

What is wrong with these people? How can they think they are going to convince us they are right when they can't get the most basic facts straight?

Attached: 1523572033019.png (452x378, 192K)

Yeah, I mean it was a Podesta operation. Duh.

What does? James Gunn? Or Q?

The place had a server with a private back page selling kids. The only ppl that spread "kids in the basement" were the ones trying to muddy the waters to make it look stupid. The dude that shot up the place only shot the server and (((they))) were able to remove it as evidence of his crime. They destroyed what was in it but thankfully the NSA under Trump has it all. It was connected to a network of other servers selling cp and snuff and irl kids. Understand ?

The Q stuff is the distraction, playing that up to make any pedo-accusations look flimsy.

People started #metooing the wrong people so they shut it down. Now you're crazy if you think any kind of sexual abuse goes on in hollywood. How dare you. Rehire him for Guardians 3!

see how it works? The movement served its purpose and now they release the embedded asset to discredit, because they're done with it.

This also distracts from the fact that democrats have no viable platform in 2018. You don't need one if nobody is looking for one, you just need outrage and turnout. Making Trump's base look like they're ALL a bunch of Q boomers feeds directly into this.

boomers

fuck off boomer

I thought it was that Podesta had a large basement for "art exhibits" and that somehow got conflated with the pizza parlor due to Jimmy Comet/James Alefantis being close friends with Podesta or something.

please be true

Attached: 1533247285044.jpg (1080x1819, 742K)

The kid who shot the place up was an asset.

They CANT make the pedo accusations look flimsy when these creeps are literally outing themselves. Its too late for the shills to stop it. Q highlights what was there all along and gives ppl just enough to dig in their own. After they find proof there's no shaming them into not telling others. What would we be if we didn't try to stop the pedofiles? No better than all of Hollywood keeping quiet!

Attached: gunn-1.jpg (620x860, 80K)

They're seriously considering running Biden in 2020. This makes me think they aren't that concerned about the pedo memes. Maybe it's hubris.

I mean let's be real they DO fuck kids. Both sides of the aisle.