Pan-Germanism

Best books on Pan-Germanism?

Attached: 0bcda99f5fdc0fd4f3a2f685a00627b3.gif (1024x819, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nordicstylemag.com/2014/10/the-5-great-nordic-inventions/
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>finland
>estonia
>ireland

stop larping as a Kraut. You are not German, Nordics are not German, Austrians are not German.

Attached: 1526123800627.gif (480x270, 463K)

This. Non-nordics are subhumans

sure thing, Mehmed

> Belgium

> Ireland

> Baltic States

What the fuck is this and why haven’t you been banned yet for posting it?

>Austrians are not German
Wow fuck off you Benes Decree cunt.

Subhuman ingrate.

truth hurts doesn't it

You forgot
>Scotland
>Wales

>Estonia
>Finland
>Belgium
>German

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t-c,22,2,0,352.u1.jpg (528x352, 22K)

Can anyone tell me why France isnt counted as germanic? Werent the Franks germanic?

The truth is that your "country" would be as shit as Poorland and Russia if it wasn't for German leadership. If you cared about truth you'd kiss the feet of every German you meet, Tomáš.

You forgot
>Cornwall

This map is extremely triggering for those of us with autism.

Delet.

They were, but modern French are only tangentially related to the Frankish tribe.

Attached: Frankish_homeland.jpg (681x523, 213K)

Franks were not from France.

still mad about 1945, fren? remember, you brought it on yourselves desu

Heres a real map you faggots. Finland and baltics are maybe.

Attached: Map.png (1357x628, 45K)

>pan-germanic = german

Fixed.

Attached: map1.png (1024x819, 137K)

end yourself snow nigger, civilisation started in the mediterranean zone not in the ooga booga of the north.

What I'm mad about is that you don't worship us as the superior people we are.
But you did in the past, and you will again in the future, so I'm not too upset.

no we won't, germany is pisstake conglomerat country with no real history.

not sure what you are implying here. We never "worshipped" anyone. If you are referring to Austria-Hungary then you should know that in fact, we were what kept their economy going. Your people are so superior they got their shit kicked twice and are dying out now lmao.

wrong. civilisation started in mesopotamia

We aren't Germanic, stupid.

scots aren't german

I'm talking to the Slav(e), not to you Pierre.
>not sure what you are implying here. We never "worshipped" anyone.
In the early 19th century, nothing would make a Czech prouder than to be taken for an Austrian. The only reason that changed was Habsburg mismanagement.

i'm talking about the European Civilisation.
which was Greek and Roman.
Germans, and even more the snow niggers in the north were civilized way after.

And if I did that there'd be some butthurt retard moaning about >muh lowlanders.

Plus, Scots are lefty poofters so I'd rather they were part of the Gaymaniac containment zone.

There is no future for the german nation, based Mbembele will see to that

Attached: ohnonono.jpg (832x1280, 281K)

>In the early 19th century, nothing would make a Czech prouder than to be taken for an Austrian.
Yeah right, because it totally wasn't the time when nationalism and national revival was a big thing in Bohemia. You're not the smartest, are you

Actual map

Attached: europa.jpg (1920x774, 295K)

rise and fall of roman empire

Austrians are western slavs LARPing as Germans

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 854K)

You can gladly join up with Greece and Italy if you want so, Pierre
But don't start crying and call Merkel if Salvini and the Meds bully you once again

>There is no future for the german nation
Many have said that over the centuries, they were all wrong, just as you are now.
>Yeah right, because it totally wasn't the time when nationalism and national revival was a big thing in Bohemia.
That was the mid 19th century, when Habsburg mismanagement bore fruit.
Austrians are southern Bavarians.

>England
>Netherlands
>Estonia
>Ireland
>Germany

Attached: 5435345.jpg (1920x1697, 792K)

Is there anything more pathetic than german savages larping as nordics? You don't even look like them. You look like inbred subhumans.

I hate you Sven but in this you are 100% correct.

no, you idiot. Czech national revival began in 18th century and ended in 1848

Gotland masterrace it seems

Franks were from the Low Countries

Attached: 1493932598920.png (1400x1630, 163K)

>I demand
>sanctions
what are you on about? Germans are not Nordics you filthy continental southerner. E*ropeans are trash

>he doesn't know Denmark has more in common genetically with Germany than with Norway or Sweden

Attached: 1516102998743.gif (244x280, 869K)

name one (1) good thing Nordics have ever done. I'll wait

don't remember all the fucking circus you nord faggots done during the alien crisis? muh take refugee we nordcucks we wuz social democracy n shieeet.

Okay, so my map isn't that accurate. But my question was if there are any good books about it

nordicstylemag.com/2014/10/the-5-great-nordic-inventions/

The Tripp Trapp Chair!!
wew lad, what could be humanity without that...

the chad med vs the virgin nord

Attached: 1529536236168.png (710x656, 507K)

You would have to sit on the floor without Nordic. Makes you think really.

Im pretty sure Merkel is jewish

that's it? Speakers and heart rate monitor? I was just baiting orinigally but now I see that Nordniggers have truly never done anything good

she thicc

Attached: angela.jpg (500x365, 40K)

>he doesn't know Denmark has more in common genetically with Germany than with Norway or Sweden
holy shit you are one stupid bong. Norway is the least "Nordic" of the Nords as it was repopulated.
See and learn something you utter retard.
Also Denmark is split in two. The German conquered lands of Jutland inhabited Jutes and then the Danish Isle were the original Danes are.

Atomic science, the loudspeaker, Electromagnetism and so on. There are tons of stuff. Pr. capita the Nords are extremely over-represented in all natural science and medicine. Our few numbers of less than 15 million in total is what keeps us back.

Merkel is a polish slav subhuman

right, i remember now.
nord girls are pretty hot though, nobody can deny that.

I'm just talking about genetics dude, if you don't like reality i'm sorry it's just as it is. At least you understand countries have multiple ethnic groups.

why are the superior race overflooding europe with subhumans and then repeatedly votes on the same politicians who support said mass migration

a race is not superior if they are replacing themselves hans

Attached: 1442083577-thousands-march-through-central-london-for-refugees-welcome-here_8528446-660x330.jpg (660x330, 56K)

>I'm just talking about genetics dude
me too. Danes are the closes related to Svears as you find them as Danes are originally from southern Sweden. Modern Denmark is conquered land.
Dano-Jutes are a mix between west and east Germanics and dependent on the specific case they are either closer genetically to North Germans or Swedes.
Also Germany is a massive mixed melting pot of a shitload of different peoples. You cant even point to a "German" type as Germany as a whole is a fake nation (as in not one people but a large collection of different nations).
Germany is more akin to the UK where you have many different groups all mixed quite recently (anglo, norman, saxon, britons, welsh, picts and so on).

Das rite, We German now n shiet.

>welsh
>germanic

>Finland
>Estonia
I think you're wrong there bub

Anyways pan anything is retard
Anglos and Danes have very little in common other than a few common Germanic cultural things and language's relation, same with all the others you picked (ignoring estonia and finland which Germanic people HAVE VERY LITTLE IN COMMON WITH) same with Pan-Europeans it won't work.

Tbh, Finns are Swedish rapebabies (who are just North Germans let's be really honest here) and Estonians are German rapebabies.

>mutt
>telling Euros what can and what can't work for them
lmao

Attached: a03509c767577ac438c4d3c6f3aa231a783a4cdb47d869a8d000693895bc9acf.jpg (468x280, 38K)

>Dano-Jutes are a mix between west and east Germanics and dependent on the specific case they are either closer genetically to North Germans or Swedes.
This was what i was essentially getting at.
>Germany is more akin to the UK where you have many different groups all mixed quite recently (anglo, norman, saxon, britons, welsh, picts and so on).
Welsh is literally the English name for Britons, they're the same. Picts are just another form of Briton and were mostly in Scotland not what would become England. Angles and Saxons came from the same "Dano-Jute" area you speak of and Normans barely had an impact and only on the nobility which were quickly bred out, who were also of that same "Dano-Jute" mix you spoke of.

You don't have to be something to give opinions about it

How are Estonians "German" but the French aren't?

You forgot
>Germany

>Ireland
>scotland
>wales
> England
>northern Ireland
>Finland
>Estonia
None of these countries are Germanic. Even the English are only 30% kraut. Half of Switzerland isn’t really Germanic either.

>Even the English are only 30% kraut
I wish people would stop reading that tabloid (lets be honest you didn't read any studies) or the thread wrong.

Attached: 1529960670197.png (670x680, 123K)

obviously, but don't you think that maybe. just maybe Euros have a better idea what can and what can't work for them? Better than you at least

I know next to nothing about the UK and and its genetic makeup so ill take your word for it.
but it is factual incorrect to say that Danes have more in common with Germans than Swedes as the majority of Denmark are not Jutes. The majority of Danes lives on the Danish isles while the part of Denmark that is connected to the continent is sparsely populated and those who live there are a mix between Danes and Jutes with some north Germans also thrown into the mix.

>tfw when you’re so fragile that you can’t handle getting called a retard

>What I'm mad about is that you don't worship us as the superior people we are.
>flooded with third worlders
>literally USA 2.0
>being cucked to oblivion

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

How are Dutch people not Germanic? Have you not read Tacitus or heard of Frisians?

>white Americans
>German ethic group
Vague
Fake news. The US is only around 60% white at only 14-15% of the population reports German as their largest ancestry.

You are correct user and your understanding was my understanding it's just that people on Jow Forums are usually not very good with these things and treat countries as genetic monoliths/evenly populated so it makes it easier to explain it to them in that way.

What? I never said that.

Congratulations, you didn't read the image.

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry

Attached: 7E73EB58-40F5-46F2-B307-88F734B07E60.jpg (620x723, 83K)

>Pan-germanism
You mean pan-barbarism?

My apologies, I reread it now

My apologies, I reread it now

But it’s wrong. English are not krauts. Scots Irish certainly aren’t. It’s not like the entire native population was genocide’d and replaced by angles, Saxons, jutes, frisians, etc

My apologies, I reread it now.

(And it’s beautiful)

My apologies, I reread it now.

>Anglos
>white

Attached: Who really runs Britain.jpg (992x558, 87K)

Der ewige Untermensch. Der asoziale Dreck und Abschaum der Menschheit. Der Tscheschiche Menschenmüll, der den Genozid mehr verdient hätte

NEW /SWEG/ EVERYONE GET IN

Attached: 1520859359269.png (671x671, 129K)

Thats.. not what the image says. You're the target audience for the image because you seem to mistake Germanic for German.
>It’s not like the entire native population was genocide’d and replaced by angles, Saxons, jutes, frisians, etc
It was a very large migration, the Britons were pushed to Wales, Cornwall and Brittany over a few hundred years. Others were assimilated. It leads to the current studies that say the English are 70-80% Germanic (AGAIN THAT DOES NOT MEAN GERMAN) which is in line with the beliefs that have been held for hundreds of years. Also regarding your link; thats an old and outdated study and the map that you linked doesn't actually say what you think it says, only that each region of the UK is distinct. People tend to read these things wrong and see headlines that say "ENGLISH ONLY 36-40% ANGLO SAXON" and assume the other 60% is purely "celtic", when it's only 20%. The rest is other Germanic markers or other sources. Also, for some reason they label Anglo Saxon as British in these things.

Hanz mein Freund, warum bist du salty? Vergangenheit ist Vergangenheit

You forgot Alsace-Lorraine, Prussia and the Sudetenland. Fixed that for you

Attached: pan germanism.png (1024x819, 211K)

fixed

Attached: 18VMIHi (1).jpg (2436x2953, 1.52M)

Die Engländer sind so germanisch wie die Deutschen.