Why should I care about race when IQ is the most important predictor of success?

Why should I care about race when IQ is the most important predictor of success?

Attached: 1505232771061.jpg (960x959, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/good-thinking/201407/the-problem-being-gifted
unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment
smoloko.com/?p=13562
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When you're autistic, your IQ doesn't matter.

because racial diversity lowers virtually all metrics of civic engagement and turns healthy communities into atomized hostile shitholes

You need people cleaning your streets without running you over with a truck of peace. Low iq people like yourself doing simple jobs.

Sounds like a result of certain low IQ races. Not a phenomenon inherent in mutliracial societies

Attached: 1522648542207.jpg (742x1024, 215K)

chinese are high iq but the chinese parts of Toronto are dirty shitholes. Yeah you won't get stabbed but everyone is rude and acts like you dont exist

he should breed a nordic blonde blue eyed woman. he is settling

>debunking your claims yourself
based

Attached: 1776999.png (404x378, 134K)

>Why should I care about race when IQ is the most important predictor of success?

Wrong. Looks are the most important predictor of success.

Attached: rx3r4nn1xj601.jpg (500x383, 26K)

Stop applying general trends to individual outcomes. Individual outcomes and can be used to map trends, but trends cannot be applied to individual outcomes. Basic logical fallacy here.

Same thing happened in Italian neighborhoods 100 years ago if you were a WASP. It's purely cultural and goes away when times passes as long as the races are compatible intellectually and share a few basic common values

because iq is (mostly) determined by race

Race is the most important predictor of civilizational success.

Attached: 1424750666079.png (507x768, 49K)

>IQ is the most important predictor of success?
You're wrong

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/good-thinking/201407/the-problem-being-gifted

nah it's genetic. I still sometimes go visit homegenous anglo places of the country and it's insanely different. Even meds are not compatible, hell even the French or Irish aren't.

Germans and Dutch maybe.

Depends on how you define success, I suppose.

Most of the world's super-rich businessmen, bankers, politicians, judges, etc. are average to ugly in appearance.

the ultimate redpill

Mongoloids are biologically inferior to Europeans. Mixing with subhuman Mongoloids would destroy everything that makes us human, everything that makes us a threat to (((them))).
unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/

Attached: 1500443010745.png (1700x1050, 216K)

Iq only matters to soulless organic robots. What about their ability to attract a mate? A high iq is pretty useless when you got a fuckimg micropenis.

Let a retard 50 IQ study for an IQ test, he walks out with a 120 IQ.

IQ test is as stupid as its name suggests

And when you look like a downie

If it's genetic explain the total assimilation of Europeans in America and the emergence of a White American identity

what if success is antisocial?
look at the professions jews are in
purely parasitic
would it be possible that a healthy mix of mostly labor with a few elites is better for society as a whole? with people who actually feel a brotherhood with the labor? imagine....

They tried that. Your IQ goes back to normal after a few months of not studying.

>White American identity
mostly doesn't exist. People have regional identities based on the ethnic makeup and then a kind of memey 'we are all american' identity that doesn't really consist of anything concrete.

low iq detected

If I'm not mistaken is that not why they use the G Factor or weigh it more heavily in these kind of things?

>mostly doesn't exist

Wrong it's actually real. It even supersedes religious identity. White religious sectarianism which was the most serious issue in American history has completely disappeared and replaced by a common White American inter-ethnic national identity.

I would have to agree with this as well since religion has been waning here for decades.

mental health and physical wellness is also important user

Attached: 1409968446840.png (393x460, 239K)

if you think New England liberals consider themselves the same race or people or anything as Appalachian crackers you don't understand that country at all

Again with the general trends. Also, very silly graph. Not very scientific.

>high iq jew enters into some happy communal tribe
>hey guys just sign here i will give you all these weapons and resources and you have no obligations
>jew takes all of their stuff using the judicial system and police
wtf i fucking hate fucking iq now

That's class division. Completely different

High Iq blows in this society.
It would be good in the 4th Reich were the best leader leads and the best scientist researches as he pleases.

And the dumb power hungry selfish retards get gassed.

Both of you are right to some degree. There exists a general idea of "whiteness" in America that includes everyone who has light skin and mostly European facial structures; but it isn't really an ethnic identity to most people the way a European or Asian would generally understand it. It is more of a decriptor and general sense rather than a fleshed out conceptual identity. There are, of course, small pockets where white Americans have tried to create a kind of Pan-European heritage movement, but they never took off in a big way. So there is a sense of "white America" but it doesn't really come into play for most people. For better or worse.

Charles Murray's "Human Accomplishment" is the most comprehensive analysis of human intellectual output ever created. Mongoloids are now and have always been almost completely absent at the highest levels of human intellectual achievement. Modern psychometrics suggest that this is due to innate biological factors.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment

Attached: Nobel prizes in Science.png (630x630, 70K)

Yes it does, American Culture is very much a "white culture" in the sense that most of the people in this country are white, and this dominant culture is made up of mostly white, european traditions and practices. On the other hand, it's not an exclusively "white culture" because America's minorities are able to understand and operate within it, and are to varying degrees welcome to join it.

Both follow "American" culture

America required European immigrants to abandon their culture and "assimilate" into a consumerist culture, that's why you need to search it in the first place.

Here's the thing nigger, I'll break Northern New England down for you wicked quickly.
>Race
if you're not european fuck off
>Region
If you're not from here, fuck off.
>Religion
If you go to church, fuck off

The only redeemable ones are the maritime boys. The rest of you are trash.

race is the most important predictor of IQ?

>There are, of course, small pockets where white Americans have tried to create a kind of Pan-European heritage movement, but they never took off in a big way
guess u forgot about the fucking founders and the almost 200 years after that you lying asshole

I came here for my daily dose of cute Asians. 40 replies in, I'm disappointed.

I'm not necessarily arguing with his basic conclusion (that European men score higher on intellectual development indexes, sometimes by far, than other races). I do wonder though how he weighs something like harnessing fire and developing complex writing systems vs inventing the microwave oven. Is it 1 for 1, or is the fire worth 3 and the oven .005? Actually on further analysis, he starts at 800 BC so he's missing a lot of foundational developments. Interesting. Incomplete, but still a good data point.

Wrong. Also someone with 50 IQ is incapable of studying

This is also an option

Attached: 1528548520071.jpg (797x797, 126K)

Not understanding IQ is a stand in for "white"

was there a time when these werent just jews giving jews awards for bullshit

name 1 thing an asian has created that has benefited modern society

nuru massage

Berserk

>believing in the iq jew
lmaoing rn
human accomplishment is all that matters and gooks got nunna dat

>guess u forgot about the fucking founders and the almost 200 years afget
If you look at the general trend it has been a pretty steady move, from the beginning, toward more inclusiveness and an ever-broadening idea of what constitutes an "American". It's not really accurate to say that we were a purely Pan-European culture until 1976 (200 yeara after Founding) and then BAM! suddenly we completely reversed course. Rather, it began as an almost exclusively WASP nation that then expanded into a Pan-European "white nation" that then became a bi-racial nation that then became a multi-ethnic nation, and this all happened rather "naturally" as things go. You're cherry-picking facts (Immigration acts) to claim a steong sense of identity and ignoring the strong ethnic biases that accompanied every new influx of Europeans (Italians and Irish will tell you all about it) and also ignoring the general evolution of thought that has objectively occurred since the Founding. As i said, there was and is a concept of "whiteness" in America, but it is not a complete ethnic identity and never has been in the minds of Americans.

You don't have to like the facts, but you should at least recognize them

>mangos
fucking nerd

the pre 1945 germans were the best caucasians that ever lived. no wonder the kikes genocided them

ok fine youre actually right sort of
they were picky about the expansion and chose only fellow europeans only for a reason

Nice one man. Would totally create beautiful smart hapas with.
Our kids would average out ~145 IQ. There would literally be no reason not to marry this woman.

Attached: 1530025500855.jpg (750x750, 126K)

Race is a predictor of IQ

I don't know what 8/10 over 6ft tall white men saw in these fish faced fucks.
Fuck you OP, as if seeing this shit everyday on the street isn't enough.

>implying an increase in social cohesion by all shibboleths including race isn't imminently desirable

Some of us like black men.

Because racial diversity lowers everything and creates the mongoloids you see on pol, siberia, Florida, and soon enough Western Europe and Sweden

>I care more about how information is organized and presented rather than the information itself
retard alert

>chinese high iq

thats what china wants you to think, also chinese are shit at practicality, but good at schooling, probably a result of their parents beating them for good grades.

Ugly autistic alien mutts are the future goy, get used to it.

Attached: 1472026847304.jpg (3000x2250, 2.37M)

Because genius levels of IQ are most common in the white races.

>IQ is the most important predictor of success?

WRONG!

Social skills are the key to success.

My dad was in Mensa and his lack of social skills ruined his life.

Because the most high-IQ group is race concious, so it means you should emulate them.

A South Korean woman I met was married to a tall white Chad and all I could think about was how he's throwing his genes away. I mean she was a 10/10 for Korean girls but he could have gotten any 10/10 white woman with his looks.

Some races have a high AVERAGE IQ, others low. Obviously, you would want to avoid mixing with a low-IQ gene pool. Note on pic-related that U.S. blacks (who are around 27% white) have a higher average IQ than straight-up equatorial Africans. White/Asian hapas will often have cultural identity issues that tend to make them somewhat crazy, not lowered IQ.

There are other factors affecting civilizational success besides IQ. North Korea - inherently high average IQ, fucked over by a batshit insane economic and political system. Turkey - normal IQ society fucked over by the poison that is Islam (now that Ataturk is gone). Laos, Cambodia, see North Korea.

Singapore is an outlier People self-select to go to Singapore, so this raises their average IQ. Singapore may be the future -- advanced city-states surrounded by savages, just like antiquity.

Attached: Global_IQ_Scores.png (1272x800, 80K)

right..

Attached: effbezos.jpg (3200x2133, 1.52M)

>Turkey - normal IQ society fucked over by the poison that is Islam
No, fucked over by the destruction of the more persian-blooded elites by arab goatfuckers. Islam is just a convenient excuse to hide the fact that a high-fertility race of violent savages replaced a more civilized race.

>White/Asian hapas will often have cultural identity issues
This applies to multicultural environments like the US. Take a Korean woman to some rural part of Germany, France or a non multicultural country and she will simply be pressured to assimilate, you don't even have to do anything. Your kids would be raised as the members of the native populace. Go to Korea and you will feel pressure to assimilate. Your kids would be raised Korean and consider themselves such. Have a kid in a multicultural country and then he is confused. Am I supposed to do this or that. Mom is acting like a Korean, dad is acting like a European.

The only problems they can have is being bullied in school because of their different look. But if you're dumb enough to send your kids to school, they deserve to be bullied anyway.

Psychopath Penis

race is a predictor of iq, brainlet

turkey was fucked over by brainlets during the early 1900s

not really

iq and skin color may not be the only heritable traits. you should care because the behaviors in whites that made them the only ones to create modern society might not be present.

in other words, i'd err on the side of caution when including people like these in your civilizations. we already know that political opinion is somewhat heritable (genopolitics), so it's possible other traits that are/aren't conducive to civilization are heritable as well.

>thinking hapas are okay
Good goy.
Enjoy your short mentally ill brown kids with an identity crisis and wiping out white traits.

because you can find an intelligent white woman without cursing 3-5 generations of your sons

Sure, gooks are uncreative and therefore haven't accomplished anything compared to whites, but what have low-IQ whites accomplished?

I think the ideal society would be an ethnostate for high-IQ whites (nobody with an IQ lower than 100 would be allowed).
Then from there various methods would be used to ensure that A: the population doesn't die out by not breeding enough and B: that the population's average intelligence increases with time, and never decreases.
Gene editing, financial incentives (like taxcuts) to high-IQ families (to incentivize them to have more kids), national pride, etc.

>be one of the most intelligent men in the 20th century
>raised to be strong and went to church every sunday
>destroy europe

Attached: coudenhove-kalergi__r_n-younger.jpg (400x558, 31K)

its also interesting to consider that most white nationalists are low iq

Race is only important in terms of culture. Cultural preference is genetic.

Asian + White > Anything + Nigger

Attached: 1531943261555.jpg (2496x2026, 970K)

It's always that high fever cunt trying to justify race mixing.

>chinks
>high IQ
That's why they got fucked by the Western Powers several times.

>Coudenhove-Kalergi married the famous Jewish Viennese actress Ida Roland in April 1915. His marriage to a divorcée thirteen years his senior, and a commoner, caused a temporary split with his family.
Simple explanation.

Attached: 1521759041944.jpg (912x1849, 412K)

Attached: 1531943261556.jpg (1198x718, 254K)

Niggers have low IQs
Asians have high IQs

Source?
IQ over 90 does not correlate with success

It's all very simple
smoloko.com/?p=13562

I'd wager to say that if you can overcome the disadvantages of your ugliness the chances of success become larger than that of attractive persons, because you've learned to stand on the merit of your work rather than to rely on some inherent quality (inb4 privilege) of your looks.

Yea that guy on the right can most certainly overcome his disadvantages. I'm certain that with just enough training he would become a real lady killer

Asian women have very nice straight hair desu

the only flaw of asian women is having non white kids. are quarter asian kids passable enough?

IQ is a meme

you do realize that blacks in america have better access to education than africans. And blacks have lower iq than whites because of redlining and shit schools.

American white = best access to education = higher iq

African americans = not so good access to education = lower iq

Africans = Virtually no access to education unless yo uare rich = even lower iq

you need to make kids that can function in life, not leech off of it

>education is iq

Attached: 1511796055019.png (245x206, 6K)

>chinese are high iq
Nice try, Ling

environment has an affect but aye believe what you want. I am going to listen to the scientists